China lost, USA won: Chinese Companies’ Dollar Debts Reach Tipping Point

>“We will be talking about a major financial crisis—a dollar debt crisis,” Daiwa Capital Markets’ Kevin Lai told the South China Morning Post. Lai is the securities firm’s chief economist for Asia (excluding Japan).
>There’s $3 trillion in outstanding dollar-denominated debt issued by Chinese companies, Daiwa estimates; most was issued by subsidiaries of Chinese companies in Singapore or Hong Kong.
>Defaults on dollar-denominated Chinese bonds stood at $3.4 billion in the first 10 months of this year, Japanese investment bank Nomura wrote in a research note earlier this month, according to CNBC. In 2017, no dollar bond defaults had been recorded through October.
>In essence, interest costs have risen for Chinese companies at a time when the domestic economy is sputtering and an ongoing trade war is hurting revenues.
theepochtimes.com/chinese-companies-dollar-debts-reach-tipping-point_2723023.html

Attached: SCS-_jpg_2756571f.jpg (636x477, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-11-19/china-is-paying-for-most-of-trump-s-trade-war-research-says?
cnbc.com/2018/11/19/china-corporate-bonds-experts-warn-of-more-defaults.html
roguefitness.com/trueform-runners
marylandplastics.com/?s=disposable
steelecanvas.com
peterborobasket.com/laundry-baskets/
samsarafitness.com
trueformrunner.com
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/chn/
state.gov/s/l/treaty/collectivedefense/
youtube.com/watch?v=feU7HT0x_qU
youtube.com/watch?v=FqbT7pFWS_I&t=958s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUMP

china is racist
the usa is not

China is also dead financially

A government report out last week found that out of the 25% tariff imposed on Chinese goods ~4% points were being paid by US companies while Chinese exporters were eating the other ~21% points.

China weathered the Great Recession by eating up their cash reserves. They don't have the money to endure economic pressure and they don't have the credit worthiness to get more loans.

BUMP

Link?

This will lead to real war

What happens to millionaires when the dollar loses its value? Im not fighting for them lol

Bloomberg, so it's legit.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-11-19/china-is-paying-for-most-of-trump-s-trade-war-research-says?

>againts

Attached: face1.png (612x713, 782K)

The dollar is not losing it's value. GDP and wage growth are exceeding inflation. There's not actually a whole lot of correlation between debt defaults and currency value, especially when it's debt to foreigners. China, on the other hand, would have all kinds of problems if they substantially default on their US$ denominated loans.

>That’s the conclusion of a new paper from EconPol Europe, a network of researchers in the European Union. U.S. companies and consumers will only pay 4.5 percent more after the nation imposed 25 percent tariffs on $250 billion of Chinese goods, and the other 20.5 percent toll will fall on Chinese producers, according to authors Benedikt Zoller-Rydzek and Gabriel Felbermayr.
That's the good shit

Attached: Coolthulu.png (300x250, 37K)

can a Jow Forumsraeli explain this in simple terms

>epochtimes
>memeflag
Bullshit source, but let's hope so

Attached: 1526346162825.jpg (577x433, 39K)

In the article
>For example, a $100 million bond paying an 8 percent coupon cost a Chinese company 52.8 million yuan in annual interest when the USD–CNY exchange rate was 6.6. If the yuan weakens by 6 percent against the dollar, however, then the annual interest cost would increase by 3 million yuan to almost 56 million yuan per year.
The companies have not paid back their loans and don't have the money and their currency is getting weaker along with the fact there is a trade war. They're fucked.

Here
cnbc.com/2018/11/19/china-corporate-bonds-experts-warn-of-more-defaults.html

Good, fuck China.

Do not buy Chinese. Chinkshit is cheap crap that breaks easily and is of poor quality. Spend an extra shekel or two and buy from legitimate countries.
Made in USA, Made in Japan, Made in England, Made in Germany, etc. Always look for the country of origin when making a purchase. If it says China, do not buy it.

Attached: air pollution china US.png (960x684, 81K)

The fact China doesn't pay the most in climate change international law bills frustrates me to no end.

>It projected that an average of $33.3 billion of Chinese corporate dollar bonds will mature each quarter from the fourth quarter of 2018 to the end of 2020, sharply higher than the estimated $11 billion that matured in the third quarter of this year.
>Major property developer China Evergrande Group, for example, said in a filing to the Hong Kong stock exchange on Oct. 31 that it was issuing $1.8 billion in new notes at interest rates of as much as 13.75 percent, "primarily to refinance existing offshore indebtedness."
Yeah, if their currency keeps falling, they're fucked. Gonna be another 100 million dead chinks.

Attached: 1539570049126.jpg (341x1027, 124K)

..... no it wont. China cant fight a war agaisnt the US.

chinese mobiles are good and cheap
i will buy chinese forever
fuck japan and korea

It was part of the white genocide plan. It wasnt to 'save' anything. It was to export industry.

When country C takes out loans that are paid in country A's currency (D) instead of their own money (Y)* and then defaults on it, the value of country C's currency plummets.
>C takes out a loan of 1000M and pays in D by trading their money, Y, for D's when they need to make their monthly payment
>When they took out the loan, they traded 10 Y's for 1 M
>C can't afford to make the monthly payment, so they go into default (stop making payments)
>A no longer lends money to C, because C is a piece of shit who can't pay
>Since C can't take out new loans, their money is worth less than before
>Now it takes 20 Y's to trade for 1 D
>Everyone who lives in C panicks because their money is worth less than before and they can't take out loans
>Now no one wants to trade D's for Y's unless they get a ton of Y's, like 1000 Y's per D
>Because Y's are worth so little, C starts defaulting on all their other loans they took out from A
>C absolutely can not get any more loans
>C can't afford the bills they were paying with loans, so now they are either bankrupt or have to drastically alter their lifestyle
Basically, it's the same as a household that's been putting everything on their credit cards, constantly getting new cards, transferring balances, paying them off with personal loans, etc until they can't get any more credit and go totally broke.

Only it's much worse, because when you do this on the scale of country and in foreign money, it makes your money worth less, so it's like your interest rate doubled on all your remaining cards because you defaulted on some.

The entire chinese economy was built on fraud, and thats not even an exageration

Good. Death to China

We should have a big campaign to boycott Chinese made goods especially in japan Australia British Columbia and New Zealand

This one's better

Attached: Screenshot_20181127-000220~2.jpg (1080x487, 88K)

China is literally run by a massive brutal criminal organization of slavers.

*every country except the United States does this. The cost of getting rid of the gold standard, largely a good thing, was forcing every country to depend on the US dollar. We print money, lend it to them, and then they pay us back with interest.

I've been trying to get something like that going for a while. Be vocal about it with your peer groups, not pushy but bring it up when appropriate. Easy to do when you buy good products because they often get complimented by others unaware of anything but chinkshit. In the end you actually save money because they tend to last longer and stay in better shape. Spread the word but the #1 priority begins at home - do not buy anything made in China.

I fucking hope so, china is the biggest threat to the World.

I've been doing this with my friends and family since Trump was elected. I still buy Chinese if there's no alternative, which sadly happens a lot in the US. We're way too dependent on China.

>This will lead to real war
China exists because it stays within China. They aren't going to warwith anyone. Mybe they'll have a civil war though and kill a bunch citizens.

>I still buy Chinese if there's no alternative, which sadly happens a lot in the US
such as?

War with China is inevitable. China will be partitioned. The Chinese will be enslaved.

That's the plan.

Attached: 1538103085559.png (800x1672, 209K)

A treadmill, water bottles, disposable bowls, laundry hampers, a lot of plastic products, really. The grocery and department stores are the worst for boycotting Chinese goods. Quite a few products that I avoid Chinese made on are made in places like Malaysia and Vietnam, which is not a happy victory.

We don't even need a war, they'll kill themselves.

>water bottles
You mean these?

Attached: 5435342.jpg (1200x618, 202K)

Is there some other kind?

So basically, by decoupling from China, Trump is both ensuring America isn't hit hard by it's collapse and also making sure this collapse is more likely?

Yeah, good thing we decided to side with you guys. You are the true Jews of the world.

>treadmill
roguefitness.com/trueform-runners
>water bottles
Polar Bottle
>disposable bowls
marylandplastics.com/?s=disposable
>hamper
steelecanvas.com
peterborobasket.com/laundry-baskets/
Try harder. Only area I find can't be avoided is computers and peripherals, and even then I aim for Taiwan rather than China.

It begs the question: What do the Jews do now? China was their place for world domination and it's clear they were going to jump ship but I think their plans really and truly backfired immensely with Trump, even if he does suck major Israeli dick. I guess that just shows he's purple pilled

Attached: 89765435678.png (1916x1080, 2.09M)

>The cost of getting rid of the gold standard, largely a good thing, was forcing every country to depend on the US dollar.
That happened before we switched from the gold standard. They switched to USD-backed currency right after WW2, when everyone but the US was fucked. We didn't ditch the gold standard until Nixon.

If I could always afford top of the line and/or pay shipping and handling, yeah, I could go 100% China free. I'm at about 80% American and 10% Chinese right now, though, without affecting my budget.

>roguefitness.com/trueform-runners
Also,
>assembled in USA
>assembled

The US can't fight a war against China either

Top lel

We definitely could. We have bases in South Korea, Japan, and Taiwan just waiting for a war with China
>inb4 Vietnam
The Vietnamese were able to win thanks to guerilla warfare in a jungle. the chinks have cities with over 10 million people in them. Killing chinks will be child's play compared to killing spooks.

That's patently false. Not only could we win a war with China, we could do it almost without fighting. 25% of Chinese GDP is exports and maybe 80% of that is to the US and our mutual defense pact allies. If they declared war on US, they would immediately go into a recession.

Their entire economy is heavily dependent on exports, almost all of which are shipped through the Indian Ocean and South China Sea. A total blockade of shipping to China, enforced by carrier groups based out of Australia and far beyond the reach of their missiles, would literally collapse their economy. The Great Recession totally depleted their economic reserves and financial tools to artificially inflate their economy. They primarily get their loans from US. Even total mobilizatio nwould not save them for long as their armies would be marching around purposelessly and their warehouses would overflow with worthless munitions.

The best part is the Party is so stupid, nationalistic, and arrogant that the only thing we would need to do to make them pull the trigger is formally recognize Taiwan and establish a fully embassy in Taipei.

Yes, the USA is retreating inward in anticipation of a global currency reset.

Attached: gold timeline.png (972x99, 12K)

Dont you mean a meat surplus?

Why would we want to end a system where our currency is traded throughout the world?

>Brand: Samsara Fitness
samsarafitness.com
trueformrunner.com
Granted the steel is probably sourced from China but not much you can do about that.

Attached: trueform.png (1554x574, 559K)

Thank you Phillip Ian! You are truly my greatest friend :DDD

1 billion+ soulless bugmen absolutely crushed by 300 million red-blooded, innovative, capitalist Americans who love freedom.

Attached: USA_USA_USA_USA.jpg (3000x1537, 1.02M)

I think another crisis is coming but changing the world currency would not make any sense for the US, they hold all the power as things stand.

The US is only 17% of China's exports. nice fucking joke.

why are americans always this retarded

>muh military
>think it's 1945
>deploy carriers to pacific
>get blown up by sweatshop missiles

lel its not about whether you want to or not, it's happening.

The world is using USD less in global commerce because the world has increasingly distrusted the government's ability to pay back it's debt since before Nixon closed the gold window in 1971.

ELI5: the world doesn't want to hold dollars as much as in the past because they're concerned it won't hold it's value.

Attached: US Public Sovereign Debt.jpg (599x793, 35K)

I see rebellious countries trying to jump ship until they end up bankrupt and crawl back to us.

Our country jews everyone with our currency, but there isnt anyone else who is capable of holding an international monetary system together

and
>muh self defense pact
yeah those things don't work when you're the aggressor

Nukes, if you win, you lose
See?

I totally agree, right now they are getting goods from the world for worthless paper
see

Even if they did successfully jump ship to China, it would have been a stupid move as China is boxed in geographically.

despise doobydoos
, weak bait
2/10

time to sell s-o-y to pajeets

pay debts

Euro steals your bank account when they have to bailout a government. The chinese and the japanese have both tried and their economies nearly gave way because of rampant capital flight. People will never trust britain with their money any more than they trust the US, and who else really is there? Australia? Mexico? good luck

And dead demographically.

The chinks have heavily compromised the federal government though. The have info on every federal employee thanks to the OPM data breach a few years ago. They are also using the tried and true honeypot method to gather intel and intellectual property.

>Dumb English teacher doesn't know shit about economy talks as if he knows

Japan wouldn't survive a month without china you dumb mutt.

Go back to muttland you incompetent mongrel

Utterly wrong. China will spend decades fighting *itself* to prevent it from splitting into three parts. They might try to start some shit with Japan and other south east Asian countries but they'll get absolutely fucking rekt for trying. Mark my words, China is DONE. It may not completely collapse today, or tomorrow, but it will within the next 10 years without a doubt. They'll have to build the second great wall of China to prevent their entire nation from becoming refugees, and they'll do it too if they have to.

The USD is just the prettiest crack whore. It's like saying the USD is prettier than the other crack whore, so people will fuck her. I guess, if they are desperate enough. I see worldwide currency reset when people get tired of crackwhores and want to fuck a 7+.

Attached: crackwhore.jpg (284x372, 25K)

Don't forget that in the long term they have no young generation to replace their rapidly aging population.

The problem is, idiots like you have been saying "China is done" for like 15 years now..

Also china won't start shit with Japan because it is better for china to have Japan as an ally rather than a mutt vassal state. Like what Russia is doing with Iraq.

China, Japan, SK and NK are slowly uniting and the mutt is nervous

>Don't forget that in the long term they have no young generation to replace their rapidly aging population.
and a surfeit of men because of sex selective abortions

>What do the Jews do now?
Buy everything on China for even less shekels, like they did in Germany.
tl;dr
China is the new Weimar

Like what Russia is doing with turkey too

* was the biggest threat to the world.

FTFY

As of this moment, and likely for a long time to come... That dubious honor falls to the United States... Be glad you live far away from the most powerful neurotic lunatics the world has ever seen.

They never lose do they?

Which is great in the short term and absolutely catastrophic in the long term.

I can't wait for them to start bringing back African wives to China so they can starve slightly slower to death together while humiliating their families.

its true though. its the only crack whore worth anything because other governments are even more incompetent than ours is

>They never lose do they?
losing is not part of their Modus Operandi

If "uniting" means getting their elections messed with, receiving bribes, and getting loans which they are unable to pay from the CCP then yeah they are "uniting" or at least china is trying to make them unite.

There won't be much to buy other than a bunch of Chinese goods that they couldn't sell for dirt cheap to anyone in the first place because the quality is so shitty. There also won't be any food and little law enforcement so... Yeah, good fucking luck to the chosen people with that one. They'll probably be cannibalized if they take the wrong turn in the wrong alley.

Based on these numbers
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/chn/
I come up with 53.69% of Chinese exports to US mutual defense pact allies, not including the NATO members and Latin American too small to show the number without mousing over.

These are our mutual defense pact allies:
state.gov/s/l/treaty/collectivedefense/
Your English skills are not good? We wouldn't declare war. We could accomplish almost as much devastation simply by declaring a unilateral embargo on China and our carriers can blockade almost all of their trade from outside their missile range. Like, twice their missile range.
China would become a pariah state if their response to a naval war without a single drop of blood shed on their soil with a nuclear barrage. I'm not saying it's impossible. Emperor Xi's clique's favorite strategy is to shout that they are immune to reality.

do wonders for the chinese basketball program tho

I believe that gold and silver are going to rip. I believe productive land, tools, and food will too. I have two years of food.

>China, Japan, SK and NK are slowly uniting
I needed a good chuckle today.

Pulling numbers out of your ass? Is this common for Europeans? He said that their shipping is through the seas we could easily block.
>>get blown up by sweatshop missiles
Yeah modern ships totally can't detect missiles.

Your superiority complex is clouding your brain.

Wait, what about how many trillions US is in dept to China?

No, you're the complete fucking idiot. President Xi Jinping came to Trump and basically begged him not to kick the footing out from underneath him, and literally put everything out there on the table for negotiation because we can absolutely ruin them economically on a whim. They have no blue water navy so they can't touch us militarily, oceans are a bitch. They have nukes, but while we'd be hurt in the exchange, China would be wiped off the face of the Earth.

All this, while he has simultaneously consolidated more power in China than Mao, as the President of China who has his name fucking written into the constitution.

China, Japan, SK and NK are NOT uniting. I dunno where the fuck you get your information from but it's completely wrong. Japan and China will probably go to war, not sure where the Koreas will end up but N will probably side with China, S with Japan. They are competing for oil, but the Japanese have enough of a navy to fuck up China and enough range to blow up Chinese oil tankers, but China doesn't have the weapons to retaliate.

On top of it all, their 1 child policy crippled their demographics. It takes 20 years and 9 months to produce a 20 year old, and the Chinese, like many nations, took those short term gains and forgot about the long term consequences. Combined with aborting many more females than males, China is FUCKED. They won't collapse overnight but they will fall and they will fall hard. No one can print money forever and ignore having kids without a catastrophy happening, even if you have 1.2 billion people.

youtube.com/watch?v=feU7HT0x_qU

Learn something.

Good look finding something made in Japan nowadays, besides, their products are not as good as they used to be.

And made in England? what kind of joke is that.

Oh, you mean the trillions they're obligated legally to take out in small, monthly payments like any normal loan? Sure, we'll continue paying em back, and it won't matter. It will help the rich Chinese to stabilize, but it sure as hell won't save them. They are way overproducing, way overworking, and way overpaying those workers to produce products that don't sell. Combined with all their other problems, it's dark times for China.

Chinese already have better technology on faster than sound missiles that anti-missile can't shoot down. But for sure you will call them on stealing your technology. That doesn't matter, though, since they are ahead and will cuck mongrel US in not too distant future.

Good answer.

Attached: 14256389524.gif (376x376, 1.11M)

They have trillions in reserves, nigger, are you high?

This.
>How you spend your money sends a more powerful message than voting.

>
>Chinese already have better technology on faster than sound missiles that anti-missile can't shoot down.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
For fucks sake make their buildings keep falling apart, do you think their eletronics are any better.
Even their "social credit surveillance system" doesn't work most of the time.
youtube.com/watch?v=FqbT7pFWS_I&t=958s

You are a fucking retard. Japan and China have billions of dollars worth of business deals and you tell me they will go at war? I know you are just speaking your neocon fantasy but that will never happen. Also it is trump who asked co for a meeting and not the opposite you dumb cuck. Just recently because of that trade war General motors had to lay off 14,000 workers.

Stop speaking about shit you don't know nothing about.

I know you guys are more nervous than ever seeing the east Asian countries slowly working together to get rid of the cancer that is you

>There won't be much to buy other than a bunch of Chinese goods
They'll buy CHINA in itself, not the goods produced there.
I dont like them chinks but
>little law enforcement
chinese red army is about 200 million men,
if the chingchongs start the cannibalism, guess (((who))) will be the cookers...

This is the biggest pile of shit I ever read, even by /pol standards. I think it would be easier for everyone if you just kys.