Christians

Does anyone here have belief in the Christian religion and fear their supposed supernatural omnipotent deity revealed to a hebrew 2000 years ago?

Attached: 1542908683972.jpg (480x720, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lXIoA31hyAg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So are you a Jew or just some fedora tipping atheist?

Do you logically believe in mechanism and stumble into an infinite regress?
Do you have faith in cause and effect and conclude that humans do not have free will?

Do you have belief in the Christian religion and fear their supposed supernatural omnipotent deity revealed to a hebrew 2000 years ago who came to be raised as a man who self proclaimed was God and walked on water ressurected and turned water to wine?

Answer my original question and stop deflecting

Answer my question if you believe you will enter some paradise for worshiping the writings of paul and bible writers.

Yes because I experienced it first hand.

I believe that anyone who thinks he knows what’s going on up there is an idiot or a fool. I have my faith but I don’t claim to absolutely have the answers and know what will happen after we die. Anyone who says they do; atheist, Christian, or whatever is a full of it. Now are you a Jew?

You believe thst an omnipotent deity called yahweh will grant you to paradise for worshiping him from the bible writers?.
Hmm

Your brain doesn't have any cognitive dissonace doing such an illogical wrong decision?

No, the God of Abraham and torah writers wrote a false cult and worshiped a false deity.

So you’re an atheist who knows for a fact that Christianity is 100% wrong?

With no proof or any way to test it whatsoevet?

I know what is right and its not believing hebrew writers that their writing is true because.

No, like most idiots you mischaracterize it, project your own ignorance and try to pin it on me. This is why we don't associate with fedora tipping losers incapable of independent thought.

You are lying, you are forcing your common sense to believe that the writings of some people 2000 years ago depict a true supernatural omnipotent deity.

how do we preserve her perfect white genes

another one of those 'hurr duurrr, Christians cant be good on their own brain power' threads
Just tip your trilby and be on your way.

>finns
>white

Im helping your brain not be fucked by believing in non sense.

This cult = writings of random cultists
No writing = no cult

Then how bout I ask, what do you believe? since you seem to know better than others...

>paradise
Fucking Muslim baby fucker.
No, I don't believe in any desert religions. That includes Islam. Your prophet was a dirty child molester.

You are lying. I told you I experienced it firsthand not because of a book.

god gave us ~6 billion shitskins because life wasn't fucked enough

god made most white people retarded enough to believe that if they bring in lots of those shitskins life would be better and not much worse

thanks god

What must it be like to view the world through such a crudely materialistic lens?

>HURR DURR STRAWMAN STRAWMAN STRAWMAN STRAWMAN STRAWMAN
No one takes atheists seriously for a reason

Already have

We should see world through lense of jewish writers?

Not in the slightest. What's funny is Christcucks think that, in our private moments, us non-believers cower in fear of the possibility of going to JUDEO-christian hell. But in reality I have no more fear of their demiurge's punishment than I do Mohamed's. Christcuckianity is the enemy of white people, it's a foreign Judaic desert cult just like islame

The gods and men are separate, Yahweh's people may he Hebrews, But Yahweh is no Hebrew, and he will destroy as many Hebrews as he has to to prove the point that he is not a Hebrew or a man at all, but a god. Men fight men, but Gods fight Gods.

youtu.be/lXIoA31hyAg

Attached: Marduk-Tiamat.jpg (252x360, 37K)

The Father is the Lord and creator of all the universe.

Who is this sperm worm?

You're projecting your narcissism again. We don't waste time thinking about assholes like you. You made your bed you lie in it. Fuck you im allright is pretty much our attitude.

Yes

Attached: 1541892433987m.jpg (1024x782, 246K)

I believe God is simply a code of ethics that is brought upon inevitable strife among people.

The code of ethics evolves with time and changes slightly as we grow up. We learn those ethics the same you learn ethics for your job, family, business, computer systems. We function on a type of code.

The end and Revelations is jesus second coming through everyone. When you start writing and living by your own code. The bible is a good start.

Once a revelation is made and a resolution is made, we start again in paradise. Until another issue arises and start again.

Religion. Relink, or link back to the beginning. Link back to the basics.

She gives me yellow fever

To put an image to the code can cause it to be warped or bring destruction.

No one has seen God and lived. See God through works.

Attached: The-Matrix-code.jpg (970x545, 149K)

fear is a (not uniquely) jewish trick. wir sind Wōdan

Jesus was an Aryan who was killed by evil kikes for bringing into the world the message that Aryans were god's new chosen people.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity

Attached: Jeff Hein (1974-) Christ Heals the Sick - Oil on Canvas.jpg (812x1500, 400K)

I believe in Jesus and God and I believe I'm saved through grace not of works lest I should boast.

im gonna have to start fixing these pictures, they arent biblically sound, here is one i fixed earlier

Attached: gospelcorrected.jpg (1024x680, 394K)

very low energy shilling today

Attached: 1542597199528.jpg (660x495, 169K)

It is an astonishing thing - but modern Jews, the ones we have come to know, come to hate, come to realize as the destructive force that they really are - are NOT the writers of the bible at all. They have no connection whatsoever to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob - those men were what we would call "white".

They hate Christianity and have been directed by Satan to take on the "Hebrew" identity in Satan's long war against God. It makes threads like yours possible, for instance. "Cognitive Dissonance" my ass. These kikes couldn't be faker if they tried.

At some point we stopped stoning people for their sins. The blood paid.
At some point we started eating pork, the blood paid.

At some point we abolished slavery, the blood paid, at some point we've undone and redone laws for society to function.

juice r da chosne peepole. jesus wuz a joo who wrote da bibble. whites r japheph. hitler bad cuz he hurt 6.000000000004 million chosne peepole. pls donate to ma parish so I can food more african bebies to replace fello wites.

Attached: npsee.jpg (408x431, 20K)

In a sense. The punishments are still there for old laws, but they punishment has taken a different shape.

I'm not a middle-eastern semite, so no, I don't follow a middle-eastern semitic religion.

Attached: 18165995.png (881x703, 138K)

>your two possible choices are Jew God, or Atheism

fucking spiritual semites

^ Read this assholes. Check those numbers too

yes, the shemites were not the first.

Attached: ie suffix means hail as noun2.jpg (1342x1080, 873K)

>Those middle eastern semites were white

No.

They were. Whites came out of the Caucasus mountains of modern day Iran. We were in the region. History is not your friend in this.

trinitarians keep trying to make you worship the popes idol, Jesus is the Son of God, this is not hard to understand

Attached: gospelcorrected2.jpg (1028x782, 384K)

>history is not your friend in this.

Attached: 2751CA57-85FE-4C3B-A9A4-763A53B8CC33.gif (360x346, 170K)

Nothing you've said is true.

Which God?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

Please provide me with your legitimate sources. I would love to look at them.

"Caucasian" people come from the Yamna. They were not from Iran. Only some caucasian are white,

David had red hair, and so did Adam, for instance. Not typical swarthy kike traits. It was also said, in the bible, that physically the Jews resembled the features of the Egyptians. The main racial caste of the Egyptians is represented in hieroglyphs. They are portrayed as light skinned, and also, sometimes, with red hair.

These are extremely white European features.

no i'm a crypto atheist waiting for the next crusade