Why is this legal?

Why are journalists allowed to blatantly lie? Who is holding them responsible? What are we going to do about the JQ (journalist question)? What should their punishment be for destroying America?

Attached: download.png (783x643, 71K)

Trump needs to grow balls and declare the caravan an invasion force constituting an act of war, sending the military.

Investigate and kill all those who provided funding and support to this invasion which violates our national borders undermining our national security jeopardizing our national sovereignty. Make anyone or institution aka media supporting the invasion guilty of high crimes for providing support to the enemy, its really that simple.

Make no mistake an invasion with intent to violate US National Security is an act of war and all those involved should be treated as enemies...

Attached: 1528475320195.jpg (1733x1681, 155K)

Freedom of the press doesn’t mean freedom from consequences.

Enemy of the people

To see the Soros Siege Caravans being used in the same way that the islamic terrorist refugees were in EU really highlights that certain groups are committing hostile attacks against western sovereignty, demographics. Their tactics have illuminated to the public their hostile intent and the fact that they are so cynically willing to weaponize human empathy to achieve their goals.

What the fuck is wrong with her?
I understand the vehement obsession with protecting borders and maintaining national sovereignty, but how heartless do you have to be to want kids to get tear gassed? Can you not have some empathy for the pursuit of a better life?

Nothing has rebuilt American-Mexican relations more than the American public witnessing the Mexican public reject the Soros terror plot

it's just tear gas, it wont hurt them.

Fuck you leaf I hope all immigrants get gassed

> A FUCKING LEAF
Hows that west coast China invasion going?

Take a pill fucking programmed boomer.

If you use your toddler as a human shield I have no sympathy for you or your toddler because obviously you don’t care and they’ll probably grow up to be just as shitty so ya know just suck a dick if you have a problem with that

Attached: it begins.jpg (742x424, 95K)

BP reported 200 to 1 invaders were crossing in to the US though a break in a section of fence pushing on a BP officer. 70 were arrested on the US side

Attached: the central ameirican invasion.jpg (760x507, 123K)

So you can intentionally misconstrue someone if you don’t agree with them? Wow, you sure aren’t a faggot of a nigger.

You faggots are so salty today, I love it.

>heartless
gassing them so they fuck off and you don't have to shoot em is pretty compassionate. They don't gas palestinians they snipe their dicks off.

Lamoah hell of a headline. Quality kek

FOX NEWS CONTRIBUTOR TOMI LAHREN SAYS WATCHING THE JEWS GET GASSED WAS THE BEST MOMENT OF HER LIFE

>person x has opinion y
OMG burn them a at the stake!

only 70 huh