WE ARE THE REAL LEFT

We should start calling ourself the revolutionary left , since we really are
- we fight to protect our people that is being displaced of our native countries
- we fight to ban inmigration so the working class cloud raise a family and doent need to work 14 h/d to feed them
- we fight to end the foreighn wars that are destroying all the middle east
- we fight for the introduction of consensual colective marriages between ethnicities and not the islamic type system of forced marriages ( not consensual inmigration)

We need to understand that we are the real victims and they are the agressors
WE ARE THE REAL LEFT WE ARE THE REAL VICTIMS

Attached: 1543068059656.png (182x277, 9K)

True

Bump

Based and dare I say Redpilled

idk if op isnt a faggot for sure

but at least its food for thought

Basically Hitler's strategem.

Go for it. No reason it can't work I mean look at how many former lefties comprise of our ranks?

Shit, that makes a lot of sense.

THIS POST WAS MADE BY NAZBOL GANG

Bump

Left-right paradigm is a spook anyway. It should be nothing more than a tool for categorizing political views.
Don't get caught up in adhering to one "side"; that's boomer thinking.

That was Rohm's strategy then Hitler killed him.

>wah wah victim me not you

Cringe.

If you go ahead with that strategy remember to use their rhetoric and accuse your enemies of being right wingers flying a red flag. Follow Mao's example and shit on the intellectuals for being reactionary and not good enough for the revolution and supporting the rightist agenda and following the liberalization of Khrushchev.

The problem with the modern right is that embrace some kind of remnant supremacism that jews easily exploit
Our vanity will be our perdition

What I really like about this idea by the way is that big social media companies that are supporting the Left will have a much harder time censoring people who use leftwing rhetoric and arguments used in favor of right wing goals.

The problem is that the mayority of pol have the ego too fragile to act this way

Was it entirely?
I thought Hitler designed the symbol specifically (as one example) to appeal to the red commies and draw them into the group discussions and speeches among other psychological reasons?

That is true, and I would add lack the discipline to keep up the facade. You would also need to do some research to acquire the proper dialectic for it to work.

>we fight for the introduction of consensual colective marriages between ethnicities and not the islamic type system of forced marriages
no

No Hitler made the design red to catch the eyes because commies did the exact same thing. Hitler was progressive right wing.

We already do this all the time niggerfaggot

Attached: 1494514468201.jpg (900x812, 344K)

Maybe OP meant that IF their are marriages between ethnicities, they are deliberate, sought after by the community, and not pushed by the UN for ulterior reasons.

Nope not really it is why you guys get banned so easily off platforms

>pic related

Attached: ayylmao.png (630x829, 159K)

But you're untermensch. Axiom: you are inferior to me and I have every right to exterminate you pests.
Can't even compete with a nigger/pole for a job lol.

They shouldn’t be competing with them. Nonwhite subhumans are not worthy enough to be challenged

What we should be doing instead is actively applying eugenics to our own in a homogenous nation

Traditional mating is eugenics, but it only works when people are encouraged to choose mates for the right reasons.

I'm down for whatever subversion actually gets results. I don't care what we're called, what we do, or what optics we do or don't have. I will go along with whatever saves the white race.

We have to be the jews to defeat the jews.

>t. Mohammed
lol

t. half vietnamese part gypsy subhuman

Attached: AB6A69C9-A924-4876-8F6A-E8D7C27A9AB4.jpg (742x677, 84K)

Not quite. Without active sterilisation campaigns the general quality of your base stock will decrease. See bydlos in Poland and chavs in England

Attached: D31D4F78-A971-4FF4-A677-A434CF0D68F4.jpg (1920x1080, 831K)

Wasn't hitler a crypto jew?

Call me a naturalist, but old fashioned Darwinism has proven successful for every species, without the need for "active sterilization campaigns".

Not with modern medicine and nanny states I’m afraid. There are clearly inferior people that should not at any cost multiple, and I’m sure you’ve seen plenty of folks like that before.