NOT A DRILL - HAPPENING - NOT A DRILL - HAPPENING

JUDGE ORDERS HILLARY MUST TESTIFY UNDER OATH, NO FIFTH AMENDMENT
SOURCE: dailycrusader.com/2018/11/big-guns-fitton-judicial-watch-force-hillary-to-testify-under-oath/

BRETT FAVRE OPENLY NAMED THE JEW
SOURCE: dailycrusader.com/2018/11/legendary-american-sports-hero-brett-favre-openly-names-zionism-as-a-problem-in-video-addressed-to-gdl/

AFTER BRETT FAVRE, SOULJA BOY NAMED THE JEW
SOURCE: dailycrusader.com/2018/11/following-brett-favre-rapper-soulja-boy-endorses-goyim-defense-league-and-names-zionism-as-a-problem/

US AUTHORITIES SEEK FINANCIAL RECORDS FROM UK ROYAL FAMILY
>US tax authorities now able to “pierce veil” of Royal Family-prove invaluable to DOJ investigation of the cabal subverting the United States
SOURCE: dailycrusader.com/2018/11/us-seeks-tax-revenue-and-financial-records-from-royal-family-amid-doj-indictments-breaking-up-cabal/

Attached: Fucking Happening.jpg (219x230, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycrusader.com/2018/11/doj-indictments-seem-to-lead-back-to-las-vegas-shootings-pizzagate-events-related/
dailycrusader.com/2018/11/indictments-expose-pizzagate-cabal-about-to-be-rounded-up-not-a-drill/
youtu.be/C2FvmPvJPFA
judicialwatch.org/press-room/in-the-news/tom-fitton-on-wmal-hillary-clinton-ordered-by-court-to-answer-key-questions-on-email-server/
youtube.com/watch?v=WE4hyMCVQPo
litigation.findlaw.com/going-to-court/may-the-court-force-me-to-testify.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LAS VEGAS SHOOTING ROLLED UP?
>leaked indictments coincide with Las Vegas shooting
>[shooting was 01 OCT 2017] first indictment 03 OCT 2017. Fed had no indictments for two days…? Or did gov't of Saudi Arabia request assistance from the US Fed on the 3rd?
>DOJ separating indictments into “domestic” and “int'l” a message: SAUDI ARABIA REQUESTED ASSISTANCE
>final domestic wiretap requests for 18 USC 1001 & 1512, fraud & witness tampering.
>two indictments prior, 50 USC 1705 (can ONLY be investigated by POTUS, NatSec) and 21 USC 846 (conspiracy) lends credence to this theory
SOURCE: dailycrusader.com/2018/11/doj-indictments-seem-to-lead-back-to-las-vegas-shootings-pizzagate-events-related/

PIZZAGATE ROLLED UP!
>50 USC 1701 and 50 USC 1702, can only be ordered investigated by the President
>PRTT order listed in the photo requests email accounts serviced by Endurance Int'l Group:
>WETHEPIZZA DOT COM IS SERVICED BY ENDURANCE INT'L GROUP
SOURCE: dailycrusader.com/2018/11/indictments-expose-pizzagate-cabal-about-to-be-rounded-up-not-a-drill/

Stop shilling your shitty site

Attached: 3cac80d2cb0adf2ccfe539c1cafa1fbcef3eaa00675a1b458d7f979565cbbe7c.jpg (300x300, 35K)

>shilling your own blog
Lol faggot fuck off

Good news is good. Let the Jews run like rats.

>dailycrusader

I held my breathe for two years now. Trump is just a whole new level of success for the goyim presidential tv drama.

Oy vey based black aryan Jewish gay space Nazi's

Attached: DUF-7ryU8AAOsWH.jpg (526x578, 46K)

>fpbp

Is that pic shoped?

Dope.

Attached: 798F1681-7A0F-430B-8FBF-32485F368FE2.jpg (492x306, 67K)

Fake and gay

>not CNN sourced

Yawn

NEW: Court ORDERS Hillary Clinton to Testify UNDER OATH about Private Em... youtu.be/C2FvmPvJPFA

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-04 pol - Major Happening FISA warrant declassification imminent - Politically Inc (370x238, 262K)

this is like the third (((dailycrusader))) post ive seen in like an hour. literally shilling this "news source" - just post the judicial watch or something reputable instead of trying to get some ad bucks

this

Got a source that isn't "daily crusader"? lol

and Judicial watch will be supplying the questions, not some hack deep state jew lawyer

nope

>thedailycrusader

Attached: doc.jpg (983x545, 54K)

>judicialwatch.org/press-room/in-the-news/tom-fitton-on-wmal-hillary-clinton-ordered-by-court-to-answer-key-questions-on-email-server/

this was announced last week but Jow Forums was too worried about the size of black dicks to notice

state of Jow Forums

Most Jow Forums posts are artificial intelligence. I've proven this many times over. They will reply to your post in less than 30 seconds with a detailed response, sometimes paragraphs and miss key details. What you call "shills" aren't humans, they're AI. The only reason they haven't completely subverted this board is because it would be obvious.

>judicialwatch

this

LET THAT MAGIC FLOW IN aAaaaOghEDGHFIsgBFsBVF

Nothing will happen. OP is a fag.

How can you take her 5th amendment?

this. Jow Forums is 70% bots that make automatic conversation to bump their slide baits and 30% real people of which 60% get baited by bot slides daily.

how is it automated with us training autonomous cars ?

Ahahahhahahaha Jews being outed left and right

Bump
The truth will be revealed

Attached: 1543259696942.jpg (719x1024, 206K)

>dailycrusaider
>thinks it’s a legit news org

I've been looking for a reaper for my back...this is it

The video is legit. Favre and Soulja named the Jew

>judicialwatch

>back to /x for you

>sounds legit to me. The two most credible people.

Beep boop we are not bots.

Beep beep

ai is way more powerful right now than you might think. sofia is just one example and the real ai of intelligence agencys is way above this shit. they obviously hide their powerlever for a few decades and commercial shit is always behind.

Beep boop

Attached: Its Happ.jpg (382x269, 37K)

Uhhh... the Brett Favre one is real, he even mentions the US Liberty.

Never Heard of the GDL before though.

Why is no one talking about this?

Attached: what.png (1696x1118, 928K)

Shut it down goyim! Notice all the shills calling everyone bots and this a slide thread

>been proven fake... guys it’s real!

True freedom fighters*

>no 5th amendment
That's not how that works, idiot. They can't just deny her a literal right protected by the constitution. The only time that is possible is during habeas corpus, and that is more a about due process. You people are dumb as fuck, our constitution and the amendments aren't even that difficult.

She’ll just give vague answers faggot. Nothing will happen.

>>been proven fake

How is it fake? Looks pretty fucking real to me.

> Dailycrusader being legitimate
> Implying

Attached: image.jpg (473x559, 208K)

>daily crusader
come back to me when you got something real

Sage your shitty blog cunt

>you sir are mentally challenged.

fake and ayy

1) You can't fucking revoke someone's 5th Amendment Rights

2) Hillary testified for several hours during the Benghazi trial(s) without pleading the 5th

3) You're such a fucking shill, I love it.

Attached: kanye-west-lil-pump-i-love-it-4.jpg (1000x563, 50K)

>dailycrusader
you dickriding retards really need to fuck off

>"Don't let the small get you down, and never forget the USS Liberty, and the Men and Women, who died on that day."

You, faggot, type like a redditnigger.

EXPLAIN

HOW

A video literally of him saying this flat out is """fake""".

HOW IS IT FAKE?

yes..true

>you cant be compelled to testify

Im not even a law fag and I know better.
Further down that rabbit hole user, keep digging

The disdain in this picture, I'd like to purchase an oil painting of the scene

JIDF confirmed.

Going to have to agree with this post, the replies I got were very quick and pretty much said the same thing, and there are tons of posts just shitting on the website, but what about the content itself?

Why is no one talking about that? It's also all been overwhelmingly negative. Fucking creepy.

Attached: 1511675013874.png (370x547, 355K)

This is a fucking tabloid

the Brett Farve goy defense league talk was clearly paid for by some dude.
Not going to bother watching Soulja Boy's because it's probably the same

Stop eating cum and bragging about it to anonymous strangers

Are you fucking serious or just retarded? You can't be compelled to testify if you invoke your 5th Amendment rights. To even conflate the two, I think you're likely the latter...

This is basic fucking grade school civics.

litigation.findlaw.com/going-to-court/may-the-court-force-me-to-testify.html

HAPPENING, IRAN IS MOBILIZING TROOPS TO ITS BORDER, AIRCRAFT ARE SCRAMBLING AND DOZENS DROPPED OFF THE RADAR, PROBABLY TURNING OFF TRANSPONDERS FOR MILITARY AIRCRAFT, ALARMS HEARD IN MULTIPLE CITIES

ISRAEL FINNA BOUTTA GET WIPED OFF THE MAP

Why would someone worth OVER A HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS potentially ruin their reputation and get media hate for months, to get paid some money to say this?

You make no fucking sense.

Attached: 1460176929906.jpg (922x882, 152K)

Sorry OP, but literally this
K-keep me posted, tho

Here's another youtube link, maybe the bots will get madder.

Attached: whatagain.png (1656x1132, 910K)

>no fifth amendment

what a terrible lie, under no circumstance does ANYBODY not have the fifth amendment. kys shill.

He was reading a script because he is on cameo /dot/ com and you can pay him to say anything he doesn’t refuse to say. He probably didn’t even google uss liberty before saying it.

>he had someone he knew buy the cameo so he could red pill the goy

DING DONG THE WITCH IS TOAST
SILLY OLD WITCH !
THE WITCH OLD WITCH !

Attached: 1510889738335.jpg (2806x3737, 1.54M)

>cameo /dot/ com
Eww, the entire idea of that website is disgusting and it is super Jewish.

Okay I believe you.

WE DONT USE ((())) we say HAPPY HANNUKAH NOW

SPREAD THE WORD

I agree with the faggot
Wait a minute
Guess I’ll check out your site

/thread

NAZI dreggs off our threads!

Attached: nazi.jpg (774x809, 117K)

Trump needs to grow balls and declare the caravan an invasion force constituting an act of war, sending the military.

Investigate and kill all those who provided funding and support to this invasion which violates our national borders undermining our national security jeopardizing our national sovereignty. Make anyone or institution aka media supporting the invasion guilty of high crimes for providing support to the enemy, its really that simple.

Make no mistake an invasion with intent to violate US National Security is an act of war and all those involved should be treated as enemies.

Attached: 1528475320191.jpg (450x445, 143K)

>Dailycuntcancer