Let them in, they can apply for asylum, and they can be heard...

Let them in, they can apply for asylum, and they can be heard. Why are Americans so stupid when it comes to immigration law?

Attached: FB_IMG_1543255557656.jpg (620x960, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unhcr.org/excom/exconc/3ae68c4380/problem-refugees-asylum-seekers-move-irregular-manner-country-already-found.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tTNJUjsNKVk&feature=youtu.be&t=175
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ok sure. How many will you personally be feeding and housing? :)

they are not refugees, they are migrants. refugees seek asylum, migrants don't. It's the same shit like here in germany 2015 where they just declared everybody is a refugee. fucking lie

>they can apply for asylum
mexico offered and they said, "no."
that means they cannot ask for asylum here.

>its legal to seek asylum
Its legal to play the lotto too nigger

>it is legal to seek asylum
true
>it doesn't matter where or how immigrants enter
false

why is the left so hopelessly inept at accurately stating and supporting their own positions?

We could feed all of them for months for the price of one tomahawk cruise missile. Don’t act like it’s a huge burden.

It was legal for the Hondurans to apply for asylum when they entered Guatemala. Not since.

We could remove them permanently for the price of one tomahawk cruise missile. Don't act like its not a fantastic investment

he asked how many you will be feeding and housing personally. he didn't ask for irrelevant comparisons or your opinion on what the nation can or cannot afford.

how many will you be willing to personally house and feed? is the answer zero?

Attached: please feed me dicks.jpg (942x1317, 647K)

>Mexico offers them asylum
>They say no
>Want American gibs

Fuck right off

Refugees are supposed to go to the next safe country and stay there. If they really were refugees they should have applied for asylum in Mexico and the UN should have set up camps for them there. That didn't happen, did it?

Attached: almond activated.png (184x314, 66K)

Both the US AND the Mexican government both ordered them to stay in Mexico while their applications are processed.

Half of asylum seekers ignore their court date and convert into illegal aliens though

No. Go fuck yourself, kike.

Why should they seek asylum in Mexico when the United States is the one who caused the conditions that they’re fleeing from?

United Nations does not create laws. They are not a government.

The asylum argument the left is pushing is absolutely insane. They're basically claiming that immigration isn't real, and that all immigrants are actually asylum seekers and you have to let in EVERYONE. Essentially there are no borders and you have no right to keep people out of your country.

Option 1:
Maintain our global soft power and political influence by handling the situation delicately and humanely. Work with the countries they walked through on a joint program that meets international expectations.

Option 2: Gas children and women, completely sacrificing the moral authority we fight so desperately to maintain over the rest of the world. With that action, further isolate ourselves from global issues that we directly depend on to succeed as an international superpower.

Option 3: (Your Brilliant Idea)
Bomb asylum seekers. Destroy any chance we have at being taken seriously by the international community ever again. Face massive international sanctions and suffer serious economic consequences because you’re a complete retard.

Don't you understand border laws? Shut the fuck up

you could repair the infrastructure of american tax payers for the price of one tomahawk missile and let them fend for themselves you fucking prick.

That’s what taxes are for. I am personally housing and feeding 0.001% of a person with my tax dollars, just like everyone else.

If I was asked by the government to house an asylum seeker while their paperwork was processed I would. But I don’t have to because I live in a functioning society.

I agree, let Henry Kissinger and other neocon kike warmongers who destroyed their counties have to deal with them

Naw. We would need more to do that. Like the tax breaks we give to completely undeserving oil and gas companies.

>>>>>sacrifice moral authority
since when did the most imperialist, war mongering, and spy happy nation on earth have moral authority?
>work humanely
i agree, the asylum seekers have a right to seek asylum and have their processes claimed. personally i dont know how the customs enforcement agencies dictate wether claims for asylum are valid or not but thats not my problem. what is a problem is non asylum seekers riding with the crowd and then attempting to use deadly force on our border gaurds while disrespecting our border instead of surrendering to customs enforcement like our asylum law dictates. anyone who was gassed was likely deported by mexico for committing assault and a felony, those assholes deserve nothing, dont conflate them with asylum seekers.

Because they will not apply for asylum. They will hide out from the government, only taking jobs that pay in cash to avoid paying taxes. They will reap the rewards of our society while contributing nothing. Why do you think so many are afraid of being deported? No one who immigrated here legally has any worries over that.

Are you being serious?

So let them in, detain them, and immediately reject their asylum plea.

We should unironically strip these hobos of everything they brought with them, turn them around, and push them back into Mexico. Make actual punishments for illegal immigration.

>All I have left is 1000 pesos, a backpack, and the clothes on my back
>Well now you have 0 pesos, no backpack, and no clothes, have fun in Mexico

>Option 1 Maintain soft power...
Let me stop your right there retard. Soft power is strictly a form of using economic or political power as opposed to military power. This only hamstrings us economically by depressing wages. Moral authority has only lead to us being used to further European goals and we have not benefitted in anyway to this. What you are proposing is putting a gun to your own head and demanding your enemies stop before you blow your own brains.

What exactly are they seeking asylum from?

So you're saying you will not house and feed these poor people yourself. You seem like a heartless bigot to me.

we can agree that tax breaks are stupid. you are still a traitor for suggesting our taxes go to people using lethal force on our american nationals instead of spending that money on our own states.

>the United States is the one who caused the conditions that they’re fleeing from?
1st of all I'm gonna need a citation on that bullshit. Jimmy Kimmel and Ocasio-Cortez quotes don't count.
2nd, that's not how it works:
unhcr.org/excom/exconc/3ae68c4380/problem-refugees-asylum-seekers-move-irregular-manner-country-already-found.html
>e) Refugees and asylum-seekers, who have found protection in a particular country, should normally not move from that country in an irregular manner in order to find durable solutions elsewhere...
3rd: if we're such an evil country that made their shithole country even more of a shithole, why should they come here instead of staying and fixing it.
4th: get fucked shill

Attached: 1498155750112.jpg (735x490, 87K)

>CIA niggers have fucked with sovereign nations, so all Americans are responsible and need to suffer
Kindly kill yourself faggot

yes im being serious. the legitimate asylum seekers deserve to be able to approach a border, surrender to customs enforcement, have their claims processed, and take refuge here. the people running to our border throwing rocks deserve to be kicked out of mexico. how could you possibly disagree with that?

That's not how asylum works. They have to stop in the first country that isn't shooting at them. That country is (presumably) Mexico.

>how could you possibly disagree with that?
The American government has no responsibility to aid, help, or protect non-Americans.

This. These feminine emotional arguments only work on leftist simpletons.

youtube.com/watch?v=tTNJUjsNKVk&feature=youtu.be&t=175

so you're willing to pay for their upkeep with your tax dollars. that's fine.

however, you're not really helping at all. you aren't doing any of the necessary work. you aren't buying any of the necessary produce or items that will help them. you aren't doing any of the shopping. you aren't cooking any of the meals, or providing any of the shelters.

you are unloading all of that work with the line, "i live in a functioning society."

you don't. our society is barely functioning with the endless demands by lazy people like yourself who are happy for someone else to do the work because you're chipping in some small fraction of the cost of all the work.

ask less of the government. put your personal assets, comfort, and effort on the line and sponsor one of these asylum seekers or shut the fuck up.

the "government" and "society" are busy with their own significant, crippling issues right now.

We're not even a signatory to the 1951 UN Convention on Refugees. We're doing this from our own "virtue" -- not by any sort of international obligation.

Fuck em all. Let the goblins burn. We either shut the borders down, and stop this nonsense, or this country goes full-tilt leftist shithole within 20 years.

they dont have a responsibility to do anything. they take asylum seekers out of mercy, and i dont have a problem with legitmately persecuted people coming here for asylum. my grandfather came here from yugoslavia when the communists were imprisoning civilians and slaughtering people in ww2.

>completely sacrificing the moral authority
You dumbfuck nigger, we lost that with the invasion of Iraq. The rest of the world is scratching their heads in wonder thinking how the strongest military on Earth could have such a cucked border control.

>1 post by this id
You’re getting trolled newfags

None of what you said is accurate lol

How many would stay if we housed them in migrant camps until the situation back home got better?

You have already fucked up your international reputation long before Trump.
Everyone here knows that Bush wanted to hang fucking Saddam, take the oil and follow the orders of Israel.
Foreigners aren’t so naive, it’s time to show your muscles and build solid alliances on business and military terms.

>they can apply for asylum
But they didn't, they crossed illegally into the country and then ran past multiple border agents they could have surrendered and claimed asylum to

The issue is that they dont actually qualify for asylum
The situation in honduras is that thr gangs are gaining more power. That is wrong.
However, gang violence is not a lrgit reason to apply for asylum. Asylum applies to politically motivated crimr, not social.
Rip hondurans

They count on their opponents to be stupid. That's why leftism only attracts NPCs and other idiots.

they are currently sitting in a country that is actively offering them asylum, housing and benefits. they also passed through multiple countries that were also offering them asylum.
does the left acknowledge this?

Kowtowing to foreign demands isn't power, it's a burden. We gain nothing from it and only make ourselves and the rest of the world worse

>which created a system for admitting refugees
Okay, so why not use that system? Why enter without any record at some point along the border illegally, instead of a at a legal crossing location where you can legally apply for refuge?

>It doesn't matter where or how immigrants enter
According to what? Your own graphic states that there was an act of congress that created a legal framework for this. Great. let's follow that.

I'm glad democrats and republicans are actually on the same page here. Here I thought democrats just wanted to push illegal immigration so they could get some more of those sweet illegal votes now that republicans are purging the rolls of all the dead people that usually vote democrat.

>Bomb asylum seekers. Destroy any chance we have at being taken seriously by the international community ever again
>protecting your nation means you won't be taken seriously
No, this bullshit now letting these invaders in is what leads to us not being taken seriously. If they took us seriously, if we killed them when they try they wouldn't be coming.

NO U STUPID

Attached: retard no u.jpg (380x342, 24K)

how about "no!"

why is he leaving out the fact that legally speaking they have to stop in the first UN approved nation and apply there.

these people stopped in Mexico, a UN approved safe country, which graciously offered them NOT ONLY ASYLUM but JOBS too in order to ensure they can earn a living and start a life there

they denied the offers.

they made it clear that they have no intention of asking for asylum and simultaneously violated both the letter and spirit of asylum law anyway

>Let them in
No. Nacho niggers should never be let in. If they want, we can give them a lead euthanization. If not- they have to go back.

>Let them in
Yes, let them all in, everything will be better once we are all migrants.
>How many will you personally be feeding and housing?
0, it is the resposebility of the people who don't want them here, the working trash to house them. We have done our part by heroically writin in unison.
>they are not refugees
They are all refugees
>mexico offered and they said, "no."
Mexio is nazi.

Attached: 1541012759247.gif (504x458, 1.61M)

lol who gives a fuck about the UN