All the jobs are coming

...believe me.

Attached: General_Motors_logo.svg.png (1200x1200, 24K)

GM has been going downhill for years. Don’t you jews have better content? Tick tock Trudeau

poor decision making from the CEO is Trumps fault. gotchya.

Jobs cuts are mostly in Canada, no wonder you’re salty, faggot.

cope

>Jobs cuts are mostly in Canada
2.5k jobs cut in Canada... over 14k jobs cut overall. Guess where the rest are being lost? Stop lying, you nigger.

Knowing trump, he’s going to cut them a deal they can’t refuse just as he did with carrier. His image as a blue collar job creator will force him to take drastic measures to save those jobs. I assure you not 1 job will move.

Trump can’t make people buy cars, moron.

“The actions we are taking today continue our transformation to be highly agile, resilient and profitable, while giving us the flexibility to invest in the future,” CEO Mary Barra said as part of a statement that read like an exercise in corporate-speak Mad Libs. “We recognize the need to stay in front of changing market conditions and customer preferences to position our company for long-term success.”

Trump was similarly upset back in June when Harley-Davidson announced it would move some of its production overseas in order to “maintain a viable business in Europe” in the face of Trump’s trade war, which has hit the automotive industry particularly hard. Later the same week, GM filed comments with the Department of Commerce arguing that Trump’s tariffs on steel and aluminum imports would weaken their ability to compete abroad and could result in “fewer jobs and lower wages,” both overseas and in America. “The over-broad and steep application of import tariffs on our trading partners risks isolating U.S. businesses like GM from the global market that helps to preserve and grow our strength here at home,” the company said. GM also curtailed its profit forecast as a result of the tariffs, as did Ford and Fiat Chrysler.

Meanwhile...

Attached: trump_whitedog.jpg (700x700, 157K)

Trump needs to take more executive time and tweet more.

Cope what? I don’t care if Canadians lose their jobs.

Wrong, the jobs cuts are mostly in Canada, with most of the rest in Mexico.

>GM shuts down operations in DETROIT
>b-b-b-but canada

moron

They shut down a small office coordinating Canadians.

they are indeed shutting down in Oshawa

>jobs
I have a job, it doesn't stop you from falling into the void.
We should be more focused on No More Jobs.
Replace all workers with robots.

Derp, everythings Trumps fault.

Fucking stabilitrak is killing gm.
Bad, unsafe design that takes over your brakes and launches you off the road.

Canada is pulling them all, the US is next.

>Wrong, the jobs cuts are mostly in Canada, with most of the rest in Mexico.
Wrong.

Tbh China or no China, GM was always going down. The sole reason being that the cars are shit and out of date.

GM hasnt innovated for fucking ages. Every car is a fuel guzzler.

Have people already forgotten that GM was a failing corporation that required free government handouts not long ago?

Death by the free market is something I support. Even if it means some jobs are lost in the process. Job creation doesn't mean that all jobs will be around forever.

>the amount of coping in this thread
yikes