Powerful

Attached: Screenshot_20181126-170812.png (1080x1920, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS_St._Louis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>seeking asylum from violence

How many wars are going on in Central America?

They could have applied for asylum at any number of consulates on the way of in Mexico, they don't want safety they want money

ok let's say you live in Venezuela

is it not easy to go to the US embassy in Venezuela or near venezuela?

I'm just asking. Seems like a lot of wasted effort walking to the US.

I'm just not suffering the pretext that the caravan is not almost entirely made up of single men of fighting age looking for jobs or welfare.
No discussion or comment on the subject is being had in good faith which disregards this demonstrable fact.

No one is calling it a crime. Does this cunt not realize that the Jews fleeing Germany, the niggers fleeing Rwanda and the dune coons fleeing Syria didn't walk here and start throwing rocks at our border patrol agents?

The caretakers have largely been stirred up by NGOs which lie to them about the proper procedures.

But it is for white South Africans.

>refugee
That's just PC talk for "invader".

They dont want to apply for asylum. Its just an english buzzword to them. They do actaully want to come here for the better life and dont want to wait in there shit hole country for that chance.

idk maybe there are good reasons. I heard a story on NPR about combat interpreters in middle east having difficulty obtaining US visa. So it might actually be safe for them to physically move to the US first.

then again, Sweden exists.

>I heard a story on NPR about combat interpreters in middle east having difficulty obtaining US visa.
Those greedy cunts got paid for their services. If you're a foreign national who does paid work for the US military, you're somehow entitled to gibs in addition to the agreed upon payment?

Your path to a green card should be easier

from my understanding, they're promised visa or something because their jobs made them the prime targets

fpbp

>Fleeing the violence they are creating themselves
Can this bitch be even more retarded?

She’s right we shouldn’t have let any of those others in, especially those kikes. Glad to see we are learning from past mistakes.

Now imagine it wasn't spics but muslims and your border police wouldn't repel them but stand by and let them enter as they please by the thousands every single day (or rather ten thousands if you account for the difference in space and population size between the US and Germany). Additionally imagine that this was done under the rule of a supposedly conservative party and happened to a nation with an even more comfortable hammock made out of gibs than in the US. Finally imagine that the entire media and supposedly the public opinion considered you a hateful bigot literal Nazi HITLER for even moderate opposition to this, for even pointing out that this was out of the ordinary and not how asylum procedures should take place by the law of your county. Beaming cunts were welcoming the invaders with flowers and teddy bears and signs with hearts in their hands.

That's Germany for you in 2015.

To my understanding central and south America are constant drug fuelled warzones

No absolutely not. These caravaners are the victims of lying soros NGOs but that doesn't mean they get asylum as compensation.
They should sue the NGOs in Honduran courts

Why?

Well that's factually incorrect.
Glad we figured that out.

>didn't walk here
No they infact sailed there

Attached: index.jpg (241x209, 9K)

beans do nothing else than shit out even more bean babies, 1st gen doesn't speak english 2nd gen doesnt and 3rd gen usually has to
and the male beans always join shitty gangs, it's good thing niggers hate beans though and that's somewhat true in the gangs too
the bean dreamer can't do shit

Did they throw rocks at the USCBP after they arrived here on boats having prearranged asylum in their home countries?

No the only ones that are doing it are the apes south of the US

They didn't need to throw rocks because they could just enter the country without any form of obstacle. They were literally let in.

False.

You provided a valuable service that benefits the country you are working for. That should help with gaining entry.

It's not a crime to ask the DMV for a driver's license, but might be if you cut in front of everybody else in line and try to leap across the desk to force the employee to give you one immediately

ALRIGHT SO, BY YOUR LOGIC WE SHOULD ALL FUCKING EMIGRATE TO A BETTER PLACE RATHER THAN IMPROVE OUR OWN CONDITION, THEN CARRY OUR PROBLEMS ALONG WITH ALL OUR CORRUPTION AND CRIME, AND TAA-DAA FUCKING SOLVED. I'M SURE IT WILL FUCKING WORK

Can't any of you fucking Americans really do something about this FUCKING annoying commie cunt?
Jesus ABSOLUTE CHRIST.

I had it with this. Pinche vieja CASTROSA como la chingada...

Attached: 1511076366719.png (1022x731, 643K)

>It wasn't for Jewish families fleeing Germany

Then why was the MS Saint Louis turned away?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS_St._Louis

Attached: Question.jpg (250x246, 7K)