Anybody tried the latest foreskin serum?

Remember that the foreskin has a lot more pleasure nerves that the CLITORIS.
That the foreskin has 80% of the sensitive pleasure nerves of a penis while the rest are on the head of it but are really less sensitive.
When you're cut you have only those 20% already less sensitive nerves but as they are not protected by the foreskin during years and in constant contact, their sensitivity become almost non existent.

So basically they cut 99% of your penis pleasure. A gift from god or millions of years of perfect cosmic energies that was robbed from you. The foreskin is the g spot of the penis. It is worse than FGM. It is a crime against humanity

Attached: cir.png (518x458, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

knowledgenuts.com/2013/09/23/the-bizarrely-profitable-business-of-baby-foreskins/
youtube.com/watch?v=iB25bqV1j6Q
droitaucorps.com/anatomie-prepuce-sequelle-circoncision
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they've been doing this for thousands of years senpai there's foreskin serums in the talmud , the moroccans literally make foreskin soup

I can almost understand kikes and sandniggers for mutilating genitalia because of their false-gods tells them to.
But why are the mutts doing it?

I know, but this doesn't change the fact that it cuts 99% of male pleasure nerves. It should be time for a change even in jewish and muslim communities. But scientific data and scientists working on it are being bullied from the field

because of 'sanitary' reasons, from old outdated science papers. Also the cheese meme is dumb, I have none of it even when I used don't wash for a week.
And now for 'aesthetic' reasons in usa, which is dumb aswell as my penis in erection look exactly like a cut one but I don't have a dry head. And europeans girls really don't give a fuck about it

DIE kike DIE

Good. I can last longer. Why would you wanna be more sensitive?

Because a bunch of jeezoids decided in the early 1900s that masturbation was a horrible sin, and circumcision would prevent it (it doesn't).

Now the medical community is falling all over themselves trying to justify circumcision for literally no reason other than to avoid admitting that they've been mutilating dicks for the past century for no good reason.

It's illegal in Canada atleast to publish studies on the adverse effects of circumcision. Legal to research, criminal to publish. Hmmm....

The only reason mutts invoke the "cheese" is because they are unsanitary monsters. Pretty disgusting desu. Also on the note about "aesthetics" and girl's reaction to a cut penis: everyone here calls it genitalia mutilation not circumcision.

Any of you euro ant eater dicks care to argue that point? Or do you like being an inferior, one-touch-cum girl disappointer?

This is the most important issue facing the world today and no one should stop until every fucking nation has outlawed this barbarity.

I'm a victim of this and I will never forget.

Attached: ff.jpg (730x395, 35K)

i can feel the insecurity from across the Atlantic ocean

Attached: 1360265009917.jpg (401x373, 17K)

Good point. I guess I lost.

Sorry about your loss, don't hate your parents - they are just dumbasses.

>avoid admitting that they've been mutilating dicks for the past century for no good reason.
Must be rough to have the discussion, i guess father-son can only talk about it when the father didn't mutilate his son.

Why does (((someone))) always criminalize things that makes Greatest Ally look bad?
Cohencidence.

Snitch jew snitching...

Thots are going out of control these days.

OP, this is the most faggy shit ive read all day. natsocs and fedoras man...

Notice how many amerikike cattle slaves come here to defend or discredit those insulting literal child mutilation?

Brainwashing runs deep here. this has got to stop.

>So basically they cut 99% of your penis pleasure.

[CITATION NEEDED]

3-4 / 11
That's deep? I came here to argue, but none of you homos gave a single counter argument. Fuck this, i'll be in Subnautica wasting my life. Have fun in your shithole SJW havens.

Attached: 1539101658157.jpg (2448x3264, 1010K)

shit like this is why they burned down carthage

Attached: 1511758465355.png (719x688, 554K)

It's probably not 99 but I have heard cut sex is equivalent to intact sex with a condom

Youre a fucking idiot. Literal child mutilation is legal in this country based on Jewish tradition and you don't consider that deep?

Attached: ff.jpg (1500x1500, 434K)

FAKE. Proved by scientific data. Uncut receive signals all along the excitation process and know where they are, and can control it by just slowing down etc While cut receive no signals at all, and when it comes it comes. Immense majority of uncuts can last hours just like myself and all my friends, how do you explain that in your 'theory'? Precocity is present in a few % of both groups and has nothing to do with circumcision

This is true, but overstated by Jews. Abraham Wolbarst is the like doctor who pushed the cleanliness meme which is actually the most influential on the mainstream culture. Kellogg and others were always fringe religious lunatics.

>I have no foreskin, and I must cum.

>like
kike

>I've heard
>post info graph that doesn't substantiate OP claims

Attached: 1408343777735.png (391x726, 249K)

I still can't believe mutts got so cucked by kikes they literally mutiliate their own children to pay tribute.

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 4K)

>be american
>jew worshipping boomer parents cut of your penis and sell it to the jews as produce in cream
>muh europoors

america is simply the worst

Attached: 1543074144361.jpg (449x339, 62K)

So is it more sensitive or not? Cuts can't slow down for control as well??

>Now the medical community is falling all over themselves trying to justify circumcision for literally no reason other than to avoid admitting that they've been mutilating dicks for the past century for no good reason.

Imagine being this much of a newfag. It's about money.

knowledgenuts.com/2013/09/23/the-bizarrely-profitable-business-of-baby-foreskins/

>uncuts last for hours. my friends and i know from experience ---with one another

gay

Insecure cheesedick eurofags LMAO

that cant be legal encouraging babies to have their skin snipped then the materials are used by the rich?, i know its south korea but since usa us under kike brainwashing does it happen there as well?

Because I'm not Op or defending the claims he made about 99 percent you fucking troglodyte.

I can smell your cheesy dick from here

you basically feel nothing about the real god given man sexual pleasure but you're happy? but dude me and any uncuts can last hours so where's your argument?

SK doesnt practice neonatal to my knowledge. They only do it after about 11 years or later and it isnt as high.

then respond for his claim retard?

how the fuck they can justify this

And yet Europeans are still obsessed with our chopped dicks and your women are too.
Do eurofags leave the umbilical chord on too?

They don't need to. Funny thing about that media they control and use against you, it doesn't talk about it.

>i can last for hours in my friend's anus so where's your argument?

gay

Because jews circumcised their slaves too

why is this the one topic in America you faggots don't chime in on?
any other issue like healthcare or guns is full of euro cunts shouting their two cents from the rooftops and telling Americans how retarded and backwards we are but the one issue that is universally beneficial and could even cripple kike influence over America so we're not Israel's lapdog anymore, and it's crickets from across the Atlantic

ban circumcision and publicize your rates of penile cancer or STDs or whatever else kikes claim circumcision helps prevent, so people can see it's bullshit

It's the mark of the cattle.

Just trying to refute the: OMG SEX IS WAY BETTER CUZ ITS SENSITIVE argument. I'm just saying sensitivity is usually a bad thing when you're trying to go the long haul.

Did you know that the New Testament says not to do it?

It was actually an anti-masturbation tool, or so they thought, early on in the US. Then the Jews came to America in large numbers during WW1 and 2, and it's history.

I did dumb fuck? I posted about what you lose in mutilation and provided an anecdote. I'm not trying to invalidate nor validate op claim of 99 percent because I do not care to. It is difficult to quantify such things as a percentage. Just look at the image I posted dipshit and stop trying to excuse mutilation.

pretty sure the jews encouraged the practice so they could blend in with the rest of society.
Jews want to blend in so they can congregate at the top and have no one ask any questions.

Its not as simple as sensitivity = cum faster. Youre over simplifying it. Watch Cloppers presentation ; sex and circumcision if you have not yet and you will understand far more.

>All I'm saying is you should chop the tip of your cock off, becuase my parents forced me to

I'm against circumcision, but I think some cutfags worry way too much about being cut. I'm cut and still plenty sensitive, I don't use lube to fap.

youtube.com/watch?v=iB25bqV1j6Q

Again, it is not all about sensitivity. Watch Cloppers video for the most in depth and comprehensive attack on mutilation.

circumcision started becoming a thing at the very start of the 1900's
refer to pic related and draw your conclusions

Attached: 1524175971580.png (2000x1200, 127K)

didnt know that, do you know why south korea does this time wise/caused this?

I'm not saying uncut isn't better, I just don't think being cut is as bad as some make it out to be.

Early on, it was that dude who made cereal that pushed it, because masturbation was a sin (even though the NT says don't circumcise).

Then the Jews came over and added their propaganda to it. Muslims will end up doing the same thing.

This is actually something "we" need to push against. Genital mutilation for religious practices isn't moral, and any medical benefit doesn't apply to infants, just unsafe sex.

Someone thought they had the right to remove a third of your penis from you without your consent
They still exist and believe they have the right to continue doing this
And they are still doing it

>pretty sure the jews encouraged the practice so they could blend in with the rest of society
Which is ironic considering that in their own holy book it's commanded to Abraham and his descendants so they would be a people set apart from the others. Guess they didn't like the burden they put on themselves huh

Also, there's a thread on this every day. I can guarantee that ~90% of Americans here are already aware of the evils of circumcision and the rest are just baiting.

Like I said I'm against the practice.

I had read it started during the Korean war when they saw that Americans were cut and they assumed if Americans had done it then it must be advanced and superior. So from there it continued. I dont think neonatal was ever a thing over there though so in my mind they are better.

It removes a massive amount of skin. Only one form of female mutilation removes a similar amount and its only one percent of FGM cases. Its one of the worst forms of mutilation on the planet. Its pretty bad.

>as bad as some make it out to be
Unlike some, I don't think it should be rubbed in your face as often as it is. So long as cut guys agree not to do it to their sons, I don't see the point in shaming or inducing some sort of victim complex, especially when you had no say in the matter.

This world needs less neurosis not more.

It serves no purposes ignoring severity for self comfort.

Carthage is Tunisia, not Morocco.

Because the kikes and their shabbos goyim the freemasons run Ju.s.a

There's no such thing as worrying too much about having been subjected to it.

here it's all explained, and more aswell about it, but it's in french, you can use google trad tho

Thanks genius. Your map reading skills are super duper.

You cutfags should do up a list of celebs who get foreskin-paste facials and start naming and shaming them

Imagine that you were cut. I'm not fortunately, but I can empathize. You faced a traumatic circumcision and grew up without a foreskin. As you mature, you learn about what was done to you and push to end the practice in the upcoming generation. But then assholes come up and start reminding you
>hey hey hey isn't it terrible what your parents did to you?
>isn't that just awful
>you should feel bad
The guy already said he was against the practice, so presumably he knew why he opposed it. To push the envelope with cut guys that agree with us is either going to a. make them distance themselves in an attempt to preserve a positive self image, or b. induce some sort of inferiority complex or fetish. By all means, aggressively target these morons that keep talking about anteaters and dickcheese and other nonsense, but don't push away allies.

Attached: 1542832481476.jpg (840x960, 96K)

I was not "pushing away allies", I just pointed out that it is as bad as its made out to be.

If someone does want some measure of comfort you can read about people who were cut at adulthood and still enjoy sex, I'm not sure if that differs from being cut earlier.

If those are the only two options and not: c, inspire the appropriate amount of outrage and hatred against the people perpetuating this, then they're worthless allies.
And also they weren't allies in the first place if they're trying to downplay the damage and severity of it.

ah yes, male disposability to quench a female's evil vanity.

how does it feel that your foreskin is used on those old haggardly trollops?

>I want there to be LESS of my penis
said no man ever

It's 90x more sensitive but it's just full pleasure, it doesn't mean you ejaculate instantly at all. You just have hours of activate sensitive pleasure nerves. Again precocity is not circumcision problem

Your mom tried a little of my foreskin serum last night.

How did you get the 90x figure? Just curious.

Every wife I've spoken with who has an uncircumcised husband is very unhappy with her sex life. Because the cuck cums in 5 seconds. You are pathetic lovers - I can last for hours.

I understand your POV and it is not the intent at all as cuts guys shouldn't feel any shame or victim complex at all, it was never their fault and even their parents are not to blame at all, as they did it because they loved their babies, they wanted the best for them, and doctor and society told them it was good for the baby health, it is just a piece a skin, so of course they would go for circumcision.
BUT the topic is important to spread for the persons who still aren't aware about it as it's like cutting not one but two clitoris with some labias of a girl (in term of pleasure nerves terminaisons). And there's also the whole longterm psychological and chemical balances aspect of it.

You are lying you deluded fuck. Premature ejaculation is MORE common in cut men than intact men.

I'm uncut and last longer then the woman I'm seeing. It causes problems because she wants to only cum once or twice and gets upset when I still haven't cum when she wants to finish. It makes her feel inadequate.

The level of cope in this thread is incredible

Wouldnt you try to cope if you suffered from it? Take a second to realize the level of mental fortitude required to accept what has happened to you.

Pro tip, don't reply to bait.
> they wanted the best for them
Some Jewish guy, I think Eliezer Yudkowsky, gave his two cents and said that cutting off a part of your infant son's genitalia is not something an aspiring rational parent would do, which is a pretty damning statement and I agree with it. No matter what the intentions were, I simply do not trust the intelligence or wisdom of a parent that allows their child to be circumcised. I agree that we should introduce these arguments to those that haven't heard them before. Also, regrettably, lots of American men are C O P I N G so hard that they double down on it, saying things like in 2100, we will have a circumcision rate of 100% in this country. Which is a pretty pathetic thing to say because what that really means is that the very existence of the foreskin on another man triggers him.

I do feel sorry for cutfags. I try to raise awareness of the issue as much as I can.

But cutfags need to be aware that when women see their comments, they often conclude that there is nothing wrong with circumcision.

I am a cutfag. I want to die pretty often

I love having a foreskin
My orgasms are like a dmt trip, especially after a month break like this November I’m going to have a 30 second orgasm on December 1st

Well I said x but I should have said %.
Facts are:
-Sensitivity nerves of the foreskin are the equivalent of 2 clitoris
-around 80% of the pleasure nerves are on the foreskin
-the G spot of pleasure is on the foreskin aswell
-the nerves on the head of the penis are already less sensitive on an uncut one, but on a cut one, these are not protected by the foreskin for years and because of constant open air contact with underpants, they lose the major part of their sensitivity

so it's safe to say 85-99% of dick pleasure sensitivity is lost in circumcision.
Tho not all circumcision are the same , some will cut 100% of the foreskin, other 60/90% of it

The jews want to blend in with the human population

dont worry senpai the pastaniggers will pay for carthage soon , fourth punic war is going well

Attached: libyamigrants1-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1339, 315K)

Ceterum autem censeo Judaeam esse delendam. You are next.

It's a tool (((they))) use to indoctrinate you into trauma based mind control during infancy. I personally believe that the trauma of having part of your dick cut off soon after birth permanently changes the neural pathways in your brain. Mass infant circumcision in an era full of single moms and you people wonder why we have a country full of violent criminals and incel mass shooters.

Perhaps it makes some people violent, but I think what it does more than anything else is alienate people. American boys have a very difficult time bonding with each other compared to my experiences abroad, and it doesn't help that there's the everlooming spectre of gay panic handing over their heads.

>Eurofags
You are literally the only country in the world where non-jew and non-muslims get circumcised.

Worst koreans do it too

Attached: 1542191971031.png (1689x553, 279K)

Yep cut your dicks off goys

Attached: image.png (1060x1102, 235K)

I know an Eastern European fellow that was uncut until he was 18 and then had an adult circumcision. He had sex with both a hood and without one. He said it was better without. For what its worth. He is the only guy I know that knows what it feels like both ways.

test

Coping

Attached: 1536740399798.jpg (500x429, 41K)