"They're just looking for a better life...let them in"

The absolute state of this faggot. I wish he would fucking die.

Attached: 572d13292200008f03255ddf.jpg (720x543, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewornotjew.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are you trying to give him attention then? He is a celebrity that lives or dies on the sole fact that people think about what he says or do. So the solution is...

he wants more random women to fuck

Im fine with that as long as one if these sychophants trades places with them.

didnt he rape bette midler? Why's this spic allowed on air?

He should to trash tv instad of trying to be a real journalist. I want to see hin btfo more nazis.

Jerry Rivers is a fucking faggot.

Then he should make that happen with his millions of dollars.

Go take him out then.

Stop relying on other people to do things you want. Thats the whole reason you're in this mess to begin with.

Just go fucking do it pusssy

He got all emotional but not enough to invite any of them into one of his homes. Just another virtue signalling faggot trying to give our money and our country away.

>didnt he rape bette midler?
I'm pretty sure it was Bea Arthur

Attached: hawt.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Someone post that video where he gets called out for being a jew masquerading as a spic.

He;s not a spic. I thought the same thing for the longest time. He's actually Jewish

J E W I S H
E
W
I
S
H

Inb4 Bea Arthur nudes

I'm looking for a better house to live in. Is his available? What am I thinking? I'll just kick the door in and move in myself because I deserve a better house.

He’s a spic and a Jew. Why would you be surprised? Kek

That is Sergeant Arthur to to you

Attached: U.S._Marine_Corps_portrait_of_Beatrice_Arthur.jpg (400x515, 62K)

Attached: gr.png (778x816, 219K)

s

Fuckin bean

Wow brutal write up. That guy is clearly not a Geraldo fan.

Always have in the back of your head, these cable networks are all owned by Jews in the end.

It's okay to watch Fox, but you ought to know they have certain agendas they want to steer you towards.

Fuck you Geraldo. Let them live at your house.

He sounded like a blubbering emotional woman tonight, then admitted he was the bottom in his relationship.

color me shocked, a kike wants to destroy america

The Five was brutal tonight. Even Jesse and Greg had sympathy for those animals.

I want a better life. Let me into your house Geraldo and lend me your car.

Attached: 1540765008782.png (500x442, 97K)

>jewish man wants you to open your borders
shocking

Attached: 1505283397771.jpg (720x459, 48K)

This Biloxi setup is pretty kino. Way too early to be feeling real Christmas vibes, though.

Attached: 1445470185749.jpg (2100x1320, 117K)

jewornotjew.com
it used to be a fun site. But they haven't been keeping it up to date. My family was playing name the jew over the holidays, and half of the recent popular celebs aren't even listed. Had to go to Wiki more than half the time. I wish someone would revitalize this site or make a new one.

for some reason I thought he was based. he's actually a stupid illogical cuck. he believes there should be an open border between Mexico because the U.S. was Mexican land at one point in history. Fox News really needs to distance itself from this mustached clown.

Mama Mia where's Peach?

his bulb nose is hexed.

Attached: 1543278520307.jpg (720x543, 211K)

>Rivera was born at Beth Israel Medical Center in New York City, New York, the son of Lillian (née Friedman; October 16, 1919 – June 3, 2018) and Cruz "Allen" Rivera (October 1, 1915 – November 1987), a restaurant worker and cab driver respectively.[3][4] Rivera's father was a Catholic Puerto Rican,[5] and his mother was of Ashkenazi Russian Jewish descent. He was raised "mostly Jewish" and had a Bar Mitzvah ceremony.[6][7] He grew up in Brooklyn and West Babylon, New York, where he attended West Babylon High School. Rivera's family was sometimes subjected to prejudice and racism, and his mother took to spelling their surname as "Riviera" to avoid having bigotry directed at them