Millennial Men Leaving Job Market?

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-11-02/millennial-men-leave-perplexing-hole-in-a-hot-u-s-labor-market

Attached: 1543270605507s.jpg (250x221, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ETZ9tEzP9Ik
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At this rate women will end up being the majority tax payers very soon. How will they get out of this?

Dont worry we will all be rich based on the Tulip Economy. Get in on the next hot tech stock!

I want to work but they won't even hire me for easy data entry shit. I

convince us to work. Really. Try. What's at the end of the rainbow?

why in the fuck would any white male who isnt a complete faggot want to contribute to this society?

Ever notice the sea of female managers?

What a shit article. One of the reasons I don't read the Economist.

Of course they used the smug asshole who didn't want to take an entry level job when he has zero education as the representative for millennial men, giving the impression that they are just spoiled good for nothings, instead of people who got shafted by a previous generation that caused the greatest economic depression since 1929.

Attached: 1385452544510.jpg (396x385, 87K)

Was it really a depression, not a recession?

Disregard the first part, I truly thought it was the Economist given how bad it was.

No, it was a robbery.

Attached: jr.jpg (300x300, 13K)

>U.S. household net worth declined by nearly $13 trillion (20%) from its Q2 2007 pre-crisis peak.

It's "just" a recession goy.

Being a stay at home father while the wife slaves away at work is the final redpill.

Would you expect them to badmouth their boomer audience?

Why would I contribute to a society that says I'm too priveleged because of how I was born.

This is why diversity is pushed in growing economies. To get people out of positions in which they can facilitate themselves.

So because of Trump, supposedly, the most negative outlook people have for others is hatred for white males. This is why I hate kikes, because they are ALWAYS on the forefront of these "critical theory" activist ideologues. All because Hitler didn't let them take over Germany.

Women won't take trade jobs, you have to actually fucking work.

Attached: 1461902258721.png (674x7920, 1022K)

I've been trying to find a job somewhere thats affordable to live for the past 6 months. so far no luck. I have a freelance thing here in SoCal but its barely making enough to pay for the crazy high rent.

Attached: yang.jpg (680x500, 48K)

Ha society will collapse before that happens

This. I wouldn't mind working if it was more trouble than it was worth. As it stands now, there really isn't a point.

Good point actually.

All of the taxmoney is sent to israel and the est id given to welfare niggers. why the fuck should i work when everyone is just parasiting off of my labor?

Let the liberal cucks pay for israel and niggers, i want no part in it.

does it make any sense to keep young people broke, when they are the ones who can have children in a stable family. Instead just give it to the new family, women! Oh no, they aint making the babies

Women spend other peoples' money.
They make shit money on their own, because being a secretary, HR, or a barista does not pay as much.

Beta males will keep propping the system for ever, roasties need their free abortions and birth control pills after all.

Attached: 1518588634001.jpg (496x287, 25K)

Am I the only person who enjoys working? Jews and all, yeah yeah yeah

Retirement (if you don't die in a car accident or have a heart attack)

>wait until you're old and decrepit to finally enjoy life
No thanks I can do that now

THIS. Women are not capable parents. children from single mothers are worse off than those from single fathers. Leave the women to do the work and the man raises the kids. Women are not capable of anything more than wage slaving.

funny how that is almost PC

>Make it illegal to hire as many men as before
>"well looks like men are leaving the workforce hahaha"

so do i need to become a tranny so i can lactate or something?

If I'm the average guy today, I'm looking at a low paying career somewhere in the service industry, paying down 100K in student loans, a massive mortgage, a potential divorce and a lifetime of wage slavery that I will never be able to escape.

Or I can just live in my parents basement playing vidya and doing other small inexpensive hobbies that makes my life somewhat enjoyable.

Hmm, I wonder why so many men are missing...

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png (1354x784, 869K)

Millenial men suicide rate is at a historic high as well

Attached: 369.jpg (593x593, 125K)

my parents dont even get to retire..... even if i got a job lmfao, they still cant retire.

do you understand yet?

Gen Z here. I already have a comfy job and I'll finishing my Business Administration degree soon. Soon I'll be running my own company. The great thing is, as all millennials I know are lazy shits, I get all gen Z women plus all desperate millennials. Keking at you unproductive cucks

>meme flag
Surprisingly not a bad post.

nice larp

>flag: brazil

sopa de macaco uma delicia

Attached: 1517889084715.png (300x300, 10K)

REMINDER: MILLENIAL MEN ARE THE MOST "DIVERSE" GENERATION OF WORKING AGE
>REMINDER: MILLENIAL MEN ARE THE MOST "DIVERSE" GENERATION OF WORKING AGE

Attached: 1542060569393.jpg (1440x1080, 118K)

Unironically based if true
How's Brazil handling the election results?
What if the two were...dare I say it...related?

>getting to enjoy life at a later age
>instead of enjoying life now
It's true.
The only winning move is not to play.

REMINDER: IF YOU'RE "WAITING FOR THINGS TO GET BETTER" IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

WHITE MEN: THINGS WILL NEVER BE THIS GOOD AGAIN. GET A FUCKING JOB. ASK WOMEN OUT. GO TO THE RIGHT PLACES, MEET WOMEN, DATE THEM, MARRY A GOOD ONE AND HAVE KIDS.

WHITE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN DELIBERATELY DEMORALIZED BY THE REST OF THE WORLD, AND WE NEED TO COMPLETELY SWING THE PENDULUM THE OTHER WAY.

Attached: pepegun.jpg (403x392, 19K)

Sounds like the purge! Makes me wonder if some one has the fingers on the skrews

>WHITE MEN: THINGS WILL NEVER BE THIS GOOD AGAIN. GET A FUCKING JOB. ASK WOMEN OUT.
>GET A JOB
>ASK WOMEN OUT

youtu.be/ETZ9tEzP9Ik

Attached: REEEEE.png (500x516, 191K)

We're holding up. People at colleges are losing their minds, our great progressive thinkers can't possibly comprehend how it is possible that our working class isn't so fund of homosexuals, blacks, corruption, criminals, foreigners and so on. But most people outside colleges are fine with it, they just want to see if he will solve our economical problems. If he can do it, he'll get re-elected

Pretty well on my way. Shit sucks but at lI'm making about 50k a year going to school full time and I found a nice wifeable girl.
I'm about to head out for the night but I'm happy to hear it. Most Americans think we're heading to a Make America Brazil (MAB) future so if Brazil can hit the bottom and dig itself out, so can the US. Good luck fren.

>ASK WOMEN OUT. GO TO THE RIGHT PLACES, MEET WOMEN, DATE THEM, MARRY A GOOD ONE AND HAVE KIDS.
That's a good way to ruin your life.

Attached: 1406616476640.jpg (1304x717, 233K)

Took me 13 months around/after graduation to find a job as a 23 year old.

Employers all wanted MBAs and 2-3 years experience for an "entry level" job and basically expected 3-4 internships. Most of the time they didn't even follow their own job posting. They would be looking for entry level SQL stuff and tack on "any programming a plus", yet were unresponsive when I showed my portfolio of python, java and C++ programs as well as my Excel and SQL skills.

I had to take a shit-ton of extra classes post-graduation to actually get any chance of getting a job. Most of these fuckers were telling me if i "really wowed" the team I could maybe get like $15-16/hr... with a Bachelors degree, internships for major auto companies and 9+ certifications in Data Analytics-related things.

It's also crazy how many obvious bait job postings are there purely seeking H1Bs.

The more taxes you pay the more you enable the welfare state. If you're white you're babysitting minorities by paying taxes

>he fell for the IT/CompSci meme

Wait until your years in and realize the market is shrinking as your contracting roles begin drying up due to automation.

As someone deep into entrepreneurship, you aren't going anywhere if you don't know people. Networking is way more important than qualification. I'd rather hire a friend I trust, even if he has lower qualification than a stranger who could quit at any moment or fuck my company for no reason. You'll notice people at the top of the pyramid always know eachother and you will never get there if you're not their friend.

>Ask women out
Oh I make an effort to do just that, but I always get rejected. Theres been times non white women have hit on me but I reject their advances, even if my own women hate me, I'd rather be alone than to make some abomination baby

I don't know a lot about America, but I believe they are losing way more jobs due to immigration and outsourcing, specially from India, than they are from automation

Unironically this,

Church doesn't matter to anyone, nothing matters to anyone, if you have a shred of intelligence or compassion you are ostracized.

Fuck this entire planet idgaf anymore or how many times people try to sugar all kinds of terrible shit.

I'll be an old fart by the time my employer gets around to that. They're still using software from the early 80s and old shit on a DOS server.

They've tried and failed to update things while pissing away millions of dollars multiple times. Guess that's what happens when all your people are poos and boomers. Most of the Indians I work with claim to have masters degrees and multiple years of experience but have no idea what an IF statement is. One even told me he didn't even really have to interview, they just talked to him on the phone for 5 mins and gave it to him, first job there he applied for too.

Diversity is a strength tho

Great for you, but society is burning, how about you just fukin hire people. Terrible for civilization, just because you need your blood relative to work with you

Heh, I'm also in business administration and planning on finishing my bachelors at a pretty decent university here. I'm 24yo and most of my class mates are 20-21, utterly retarded the lot of them. I don't know how they managed to get into uni if they are utterly shit at writing reports and research papers. I mean Christ, the last group I had was so incompetent that I had to the hard work because they were lazy shits and I just wanted to get it over with. I don't know how they got in when I had to go through college and then apply for uni. The standards are decreasing and uni degrees are soon going to be equivalent to high school diplomas. I'm depressed.

>It isn't clear why men in this cohort continue to see a gap while women in this cohort never had one

Are they retards?? It's because women fall into the low and high skill category. Waitress, secretary, or high salary degree job. They don't work trades. Trades is what most men work. Trades were hit harder than service by globalization. Not hard. Fucking roasties wrote this.

>men employment rate inversely related to % of females working in HR
Really synapses my neurons.

not leaving, just not being hired.

Better start courting naive school-girls then. That's the only way I've ever seen it work.

Biggest problem for me at the moment is every employer wanting 5years + experience. Every entry tech interview I’ve been to has also led to them ghosting on me.

>mfw americans call their country best country
>mfw I read posts like
>mfw I get bombared with recruiter job offers on Linkedin
>mfw other people in Spain say there are no good STEM jobs
Like seriously, if noone wants to hire you, you are probably just low IQ trash. Deal with it like a man and go to your local McDonalds and stop trying to get into STEM.Even if you happen to get into a decent job, your peers will hate you because you slow them down.

Attached: 1526656788681.png (710x577, 30K)

Yeahhhhhh....they are trying to find their husbands in the job postings hahahaha

Honestly considering of buying some land and building a cabin and going off the grid just like Uncle Ted did. I don't want to be a cubicle bitch slave surrounded by shitskins. Fuck the race, working 9-5 and having some kike boss breathing down your neck, surrounded by catty menopausal women and HR thots, I'd rather join the military and be sent to some middle eastern shithole.

Attached: $_59.jpg (800x449, 134K)

Any kind of operations roles are being automated away, they used to be the biggest slice of the pie.

If you haven't shifted to programming, security or data science by now as an IT person you're kind of fucked.

>Most of the Indians I work with claim to have masters degrees and multiple years of experience but have no idea what an IF statement is

This is why I have a job. I clean up other people's shit code and infrastructure.

Let me give you a tip. If in fact you manage to build something equivalent to what they're doing now, build it when you're off company time on your own hardware/cloud and then sell it back to them via a SaaS model. I've done this a total of two times and made fucking bank selling the "company". It generally only works for niche companies though.

Go get a certification and rework your resume around it.

Spain has literally zero tech sector, you're just a big fish in a small pond. We're tiny fish in a massive pond. The biggest pond actually.

>Tulip Economy
>hot tech stock
It was crypto you numbskull. And that bubble already popped.

The only way to salvage the millennial men left behind is to create some sort of market where they can work from home menially. Something like Amazon Turk but that's actually has high demand.

Hookers it is!

what did it for me was thinking about how i'm making money for other people i don't even like to have kids. As in the indian/chinese managers... god dam those people are ugly on the inside.

Its hard be a working class white male in America.
We are truly forgotten.
I know it will never get betterband our only hope is collapse but I fear that may never come.

Attached: 1543073681279.gif (290x223, 1.13M)

We need to come up with something fast, a large population of disaffected, poor, marginalized, forgotten, desperate, young men is what causes civil wars and bloody revolutions to start.
Currently, our society mass-produces such men on an industrial scale.

I think I want to see the race war ending.

>Currently, our society mass-produces such men on an industrial scale.

Attached: pepe_hellscape.gif (480x481, 1.65M)

Considering women spend all the money men earn women are already and have always been the majority tax payers.

I can relate. I have never been able to relate someone my age or at my college. Everyone likes watching bullshit on Netflix or theater, playing video-game (specially Fortnite), listening to whatever is at the top on the radio, whenever there's one rare person between them who reads a book, it is a crap fiction book. They also talk about relationships and complain about their life all the time.
Now I
>Don't play video-games
>Don't watch bullshit movies (last one I watched was interstellar, no regrets)
>Don't waste my time reading shit books, only books about economics, politics, philosophy, law and finance
>Am very ambitious while everyone my age just seems to respond to whatever gives them more immediate pleasure
Idk if I'm too smart or too autistic for my generation

interesting seeing this thread posted as I start to become more discouraged from pursuing my trade in welding.
>Get good tig welding job
>Have busy family life and hobbies, applied for current job mainly because it listed overtime as 100% optional.
>been working there for 6 months, currently being bullied and harassed by my boss and coworker into coming in to do over-time
maybe I need to change jobs again..

Based and NEET pilled.

but i thought the trump economy was so great?

Attached: Crew-Sample_012.jpg (300x348, 30K)

it's intentional

for anyone who really wants a decent paying job but doesn't want to put up with nigger coworkers and diversity hire middle management with meme degrees micromanaging you supported by an HR stocked by bitter wine aunts

I made it in truck driving. they're desperate for anyone with a heartbeat that can also pass a drug test. CDL school costs ~$5k, most state unemployment programs will pay for part of, if not all of it. Feel free to AMA if you're interested

That's why we need a society with homogeneous (or at least similar) structure. Same beliefs, same work ethic, sense of community, etc. That way employers gladly hire anyone as they are perceived as a part of a big community. Diversity brings too much difference and you have to stop trusting strangers, so nepotism and corruption arrives

they wont fucking hire me
the fuck am i supposed to do

How bad is it really? Like I'm talking actually driving through a city with a semi. It terrifies me more than anything. Also, is part-time trucking a thing once you get established?

Yea signing up for the next fully automated job looks like a bright idea.

are they NEETs?
who pays their bills? mommy's gov check?

hmmmmmm
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY

I went to an expensive private school and graduated debt free (rich parents) as a liberal arts major and got employed 1 month after graduating making $17 an hour +benefits as a paralegal. If you have the opportunity to not take on debt in college (which admittedly is impossible for most) there's really nothing wrong with studying liberal arts, you can still get a good job if you're not completely autistic. I have friends who were also liberal arts majors who make $60k a year right out of college and one who made $100k his first year out working in finance. A lot of entry level finance jobs I interviewed for said they were specifically looking for liberal arts majors, although none of the two I interviewed for offered me a job, hence why I went into law (i also don't plan on going to law school at all) but still. STEM being absolutely necessary to make good money is a total meme

you are supposed to die for israel, stupid goy

>tfw even the military is too pozzed to an hero in

Attached: 1539360793717.jpg (600x400, 92K)

well yeah im now in the process of joining the military because there isnt fucking anything left to do

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1539360663492.jpg (1800x1200, 673K)

Stop. Before it's too late.

>bloomberg
AINT CLICKING THAT SHIT NIGGER

Nah, not me man. I need to keep working.

Attached: 1542927879834m.jpg (1024x576, 156K)

>Housing, healthcare and education are far too expensive for the average citizen
>The next recession will put us in a bigger hole than the one in 08
>The entire system is set to go haywire within the next 10 years once the national debt becomes far too high to pay off

Were practically set for failure
What comes after is up for time to tell

ok larper

CG
i aint doing shit for john bolton and israel

>And economists partly blame the decline in employed, marriageable men for the recent slide in nuptials and increase in out-of-wedlock births.

Women's impossible standards are your fault.

What will you gain...? From serving the nation that has been 70% responsible for the death of your people?

Men never have problems finding work. They either find a job, do under-the-table work, or start killing people. Either way we're moving forward. Everything will change in our lifetime.

thats right goys dance for your roastie masters. got to save your race!

The question is who will save them, since men are the majority of homeless. You cant live in mommies or daddies basement forever.