Are you personally hearing stories of "transgender" kids in schools?

Do you have kids, nieces, nephews, friends with kids, neighbors to a school janitor who talk of their actually being trans kids dressing in drag in school?
>Elementary, Jr. High, or High-School.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-24 at 6.05.51 PM.png (970x1130, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ATNRbJW_JI8
lmgtfy.com/?q=Drag queen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This type of poz is mainly contained in enclaves within extremely far left cityfags. Real America hunts, goes through attrition against nature and are concerned about the future than really consider frivolous, degenerate lifestyles.

Zoomer in New England here. I personally know 3 crossdressers, and they come to school in it

canadian kids want none of that shit

Attached: canadian_class_room.jpg (1200x900, 268K)

>These are the people teaching your kids.

Attached: 1528030753778.png (1158x1158, 1.28M)

Sick fucking parents using their children as props to attain digital cool points with.

Attached: 3B7751EA-ED8B-42E3-B84F-96422E990E85.jpg (750x1282, 160K)

4 out of 10 of my nieces and nephews are transgender. It was previously 6 out of 10 but 2 of them ended up changing their minds. I love them regardless of their gender identity.

Based

this. it's all about narcissistic parents getting e-famous off their kids.

Attached: 1543279930709dfgef.png (914x1116, 1.06M)

Where in New England

This. I always wonder how many kids these days are forced by ultra liberal parents into being 'transgender' or 'gay'. A little boy picks up a barbie once and its off to the doctors for hormone therapy

I plan on using Miley criruses incest coming out and these drag imagery to take a dump on anyone I know that supports LGBT shit. The twerking boy is a deadly antilgbt imagery

>Conforming to parent's expectations

This is going to create a vicious backlash when they pass on from the pleasing parents to forming adult identity phases.

I'm almost afraid this delicious backlash will create another Jew faggot backlash.

Where are the Canadians in this pic?

Pls post the cutout of the illegal alien user

Reminds me of my elementary school. I always wondered why I was the only white kid in my classes.

Here is a UK person raising the alarm bells

youtu.be/ATNRbJW_JI8

Attached: 1488051211612.jpg (720x602, 99K)

Can you westards enlighten me on what is drag?

>mfw Cory was a boy in his class
>mfw her son was literally bullying Cory

Attached: 1334461621742.gif (295x216, 1.99M)

>I love them regardless of their gender identity.

Cuckolds like you are part of the problem and need to be eradicated alongside the deyeberates

Here is some info:
lmgtfy.com/?q=Drag queen

I miss when CPS would actually take these kids away from their failures-as-parents and the kids would magically return to normal.

That is the entire child population of left-wing parents in Boulder, CO.

The white liberal is the only enemy that matters.

Cps isnt to be trusted with kids either

>The white liberal is the only enemy that matters.

Attached: 1516290464369.jpg (1280x960, 573K)

My cousin is a tranny and his parents disowned him lmao

This. Some of the case workers/carers are old men, the fuck they doing working with kids? Hmm I fucking wonder...

Attached: PERVERTS.jpg (1600x885, 141K)

>Only whites being pozzed
It's the only time you'll see kikes take a picture of all whites.

my cousin was a tranny and burned to death at some shitty music show in some dumb fucking warehouse in oakland

Drag and trans aren't the same tho. Dressing is drag is theatrical and over the top. It's also been going on for thousands of years.

Trans is not healthy and not normal and also not something people choose. It's thrust upon them by some environmental source. They are still human beings and they suffer immensely.
It's either medical waste, parasite like toxoplasomosis, a virus, a bacterial infection like Lyme, a Prion disorder, an alelrgic reaction that inflames certain receptors in the brain.

Free will would not choose being trans.

Spotted the glow in the dark CIA nigger promoting false flag bullshit.

Attached: 1280x720-HO-.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Attached: 36D6CBE9-8811-4BED-965C-05E6B9F01F2C.gif (286x258, 2.41M)

Based. Fun fact, the word "Trans" is latin for "across", a 'trans'itional process from one form to another. According to the definition of the word, trans women are not men, and trans women are not men. They are trying to become their opposite gender, if they were a man or woman, they wouldn't be transitioning, or transgender. They're simply men and women trying to change themselves into women and men.

When a person is unable to identify with their assigned biological gender, it is most likely a psychological issue or mental illness, and people have no business telling them they have a right to be a male when they are clearly female, or vice versa. People have a right to be happy and healthy, nobody has a right to be mentally ill. When one is mentally ill they have a right to be treated and helped.

>be at thrift store
>hear man say "It's okay, you don't have to pretend, you're both girls."
>weird af?
>look over and see two girls playing with junk toys
>one is clearly a boy in a dress with ear rings
>wtf?
I had to leave I was so pissed off I wanted to beat the shit out of that "man"

This is a Connecticut openly-gay politician (state district rep or someshit on the local level)

You can find these posts on his Facekike page. They're brainwashing the kids into faggotry in schools and the leftwing politicians and faggots are behind it.

That girl in the photo is a girl who looks like a boy wearing a suit.

Attached: JeffCurrey.jpg (1076x1444, 787K)

lol I remember that. Some tranny-loving hipster music people I knew were very sad over it, but I secretly wanted to laugh.

the problem is we also have mentally ill and deranged people in science who want to use these people as guinea pigs so they promote this mentall illness because it allows them to play Mad Scientist games. In reality any sane person knows it's a mental illness of some sort just as much as people who crave cutting off a limb, or self mutilation, or bulimia, or drug addiction.

It's a strange time we are living in and I don't wish anyone harm but I also refuse to conform to this wacky standard of considering chopping off a perfectly good penis and creating a gaping oozing puss filled infection prone gash.

>simplifying inherently complex issues
so this is the power of mutt intellectuals

according to my doctor at the norwegian health instituite for transexualism, it's neural science where the area of the brain that identifies the physical self and mental experience/self is wired incorrectly, and as a result they more than likely wont match during child growth, and the process is more ambigious and the male child is very likely to identify with the gender of whom they spend most time with, in other words mothers. those are "organic" transgender peoples, considering kikery has hijack the meaning of it. its more of a birth defect than an illness.
and our instituition is in the sights of (((international human right organizations))) for not providing treatment to anyone who self-diagnose as transsexuals.

nonetheless exposing such to young children with a clear intention of planting concepts and delusions is vile and kikery.
the pride political movement is a fetishism celebration and is regarded as a political ideology despite rising popularity, as it's not as vulgar in norway as it is in other countries.

That's not transgender though. That's just a drag queen reading. Drag Queens are just crossdresser performers. They read to kids and stuff and just do stuff for the community because that's what they do.

If history serves correctly it may create a lot more serial killers or at least violent criminal sociopaths.

Crossdresser performance art with a focus on entertainment with community outreach.

Attached: 1543216676779.png (932x908, 1.13M)

My girlfriend is a 9th grade teacher. It is so much worse than I thought.

She told me she has 10 openly trans students and another 10 or 15 who are "experimenting". She teaches 4 classes of 25 students, meaning that 10 to 25% of her students are somewhere in the process of changing their gender. Teachers in other departments and schools in the area who she is friends with report similar levels. Sometimes one student will come out as trans, and all of his/her friends will come out too or at least start crossdressing. I saw some study at Brown showing that this happens (called "trans trending") but it got shut down by the trans lobby.

Sometimes, she'll get a memo from the principal or vice principal (her direct boss) telling her about a new student who has suddenly decided to change their name. Perhaps Aiden wants to be known as Abigail, or Melissa now wants to be Matthew. My girlfriend has to immediately update her roster, her grading sheet, and her website to reflect the student's new name. If she ever "deadnames" one of her students, she will be fired because she does not have tenure yet and the school has a 0-tolerance policy for misgendering students. The administration is terrified of angry parents complaining that their trans children are not being respected by teachers. One of her friends got laid off because he slipped up a couple times and called some girl who suddenly decided to get a butch haircut and call herself a boy by her actual name instead of her new trans male name.

She's had students who have cried to the administration that they failed a test because the pressure of being transgender and bullying are distracting them from their work. The administration will force my girlfriend to either let the student retake the test, or simply drop the failing grade.

Behind closed doors, some of the teachers whisper to each other about how crazy the policy is, but they're all scared shitless because they can't afford to lose their job.

Attached: queers.jpg (620x410, 111K)

The number of young kids being put on tranny sterilizing drugs and having their bodies mutilated has risen 4000%. It's a dangerous fad that's going to create a lot of pissed off adults in 10-15 years.

For the curious, we live in a suburban area in a southern state. The county leans right, but has a growing immigrant population. It's not middle america, but it's by no means full of urbanite liberals either.

The other aspect I should mention here is the school psychologist signing off on their delusions, and getting them in touch with psychiatrists who are putting these kids on hormone blockers. You can't take hormone replacement or mutilate your genitals until you're 18, but you can get blockers that basically just delay or stop puberty.

The blockers are making most of these children chemically infertile. A few of the boys paid to have their sperm frozen so that they can still have children down the line, but it's very expensive and often doesn't work. Even if it's a phase, many of these kids will have permanent issues with fertility.

>it may create a lot more serial killers or at least violent criminal sociopaths.

Sexually it will definitely create perversions. Mostly not a danger to anyone but the person himself who is embarrassed or develops some weird perversion his whole life.
A person like this won't bond and create a family, for sure.

Ah boulder, such a nice city but full of leftist retards. Conservative parents should be cranking out babies to replace the liberals

My kids are around ten years old... the left has fucked up so bad that when my wife talks about her girlfriends back in the day... my kids are horrified, and ask her why she use to be a lesbian. Girlfriends? What is the political correct term for friends?

>you can get blockers that basically just delay or stop puberty.

This is chemical castration. It's even worse than chopping up your dick and having it stuffed into a wound.

MICHAEL JACKSON'S FATHER DID THIS TO HIM.
This was why MJ was so fucked up and everytime MJ was asked what was wrong with him he hinted that his father had a problem with him during puberty.

Being an adult who has no sexual hormones or orgasms. This was Jackson's nightmare clown life. This will be the nightmare clown life of the puberty blocked.

Jackson's doctor said so after Jackson's father died because you can't slander the dead. (You can't be sued for slandering the dead).

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-26 at 10.55.16 PM.png (1364x910, 681K)

I don't have a problem with drag, I don't have a problem with doing whatever the fuck you feel like, and I think gender roles are stupid. There's nothing wrong with being a dude who likes barbie dolls. There's nothing wrong with choosing to do girly things, to dress the way you like, to ask people to treat you the way you want to be treated.

But oh my god, have the Trans* people I have met been the most toxic fucking sperglords I have ever encountered. They have been consistently man-bashing (even if they were men only months ago), hateful... and rapey. Really fucking rapey. Like, constantly telling people around them that they're awful people for not wanting to suck their dick. Making their sexuality everyone's problem.

I can't say for certain, but I'm pretty sure I have been roofied twice in my own home by my gay (former) roommate's trans* girlfriend. She got him into drugs... his life is honestly better than ever, in some ways, yet he completely disowned... well, fucking morality to get there. He's gotten heavily into drugs. He pressured me to do drugs with him, pushed himself on me while I was on drugs, and has gone completely fucking nutso politically. He's found a great career as a sales engineer, though. Can't imagine how giving up on ethics helped with that one.

Anyway - I have a pretty fucking bomb alcohol tolerance. I thought I was actually a light drinker for years until I realized that people talking about having 6 drinks and getting blackout drunk were talking about a night of Coors rather than an hour of Old Rasputin. I thought I was losing it for a bit, because I had basically cut back to one or two a night, and then my roomate poured me a drink, his girlfriend brought it into my room for me, and I was super woozy after downing it - Had I lost my edge? I closed the door and went to bed early. I woke up and found that I'd locked it... didn't remember doing that.

new STUDENT KID GOVERNOR in Connecticut

this is a "girl" by the way

Attached: 5356154511949824.jpg (994x920, 282K)

We all know muslims dont like trans leaf.

I want my old Colorado back anons.

Thats africa dumbass.

This fuggin guy

Attached: dumbass.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Jackson was a pedo who owned nude photos of boys he hung around. It's in the court documents.

It's unlikely he was given puberty blockers. The whole family has they same high-pitched faggy voice.

This one always gets me. Christ this shit is out of control

>oh dis gun be gud

Attached: 321421341.png (800x715, 307K)

The second time was much like the first. She brought me a drink, I took a tiny sip and said thanks. and she stood over me expectantly. I simply continued gaming. After a few minutes, I asked "what's up?" She just sorta nudged the drink. Said something about drinking up. Something was wrong. I don't really remember. I made an excuse, and then the second she was out of my room I locked the door behind her. I did end up taking a swig of the drink... I don't remember what next. Next thing I remember was being glad I had locked the door the next morning.

I didn't even realize at the time that I had had a similar experience before. A "Friend" - Someone who had been... well, one of my best friends, though I knew something was up well before.... He pushed pot brownies on me, though now that I think of it there was something wrong with the powdered sugar on top. Gods, it fucking hurts to write this. He, too, tried to push himself on me... Our friendship evaporated in the next month, and shortly after that he came out as "trans". I got accusatory questions from mutual friends as if I were the bad one.

I used to work conventions. I tried to be open minded... but it was constantly the trans* people who were pushing Zero Tolerance "safe space" policies while basically being the number 1 cause of harassment complaints, drama, and horrible fuckups.

Kids should be allowed to wear dresses and makeup, without being encouraged to choppe offe dicke.

I wish I could dress like a soft trap when I was younger but people are evil judgemental bullies whenever someone breaks from the norm.

Give me 1 good argument why young boys should not be allowed to wear female clothing and makeup, free from bullying?

Attached: 1543190108335.jpg (1024x768, 52K)

Good we need less retards in the gene pool. This problem sorts itself out.

Terry Fox poster in back right of picture. Its Canada 100%.

your generation is getting castrated lmfao

>The whole family has they same high-pitched faggy voice.

Wrong. Go YouTube the 80s Jackson family interviews, dumbass. Everyone has normal voices but him past puberty. Liar.

And what's your source on these court documents since you've already talked out of your ass about one thing?

Attached: images.png (211x239, 14K)

My niece is in high school in the suburbs of a large midwestern city; has been "Ryan" in school since her freshman year. This was encouraged by her school guidance counselor, though all of her family is against it. (her mother hasn't stopped it, though)

Just heard that at my cousin's school they had an assembly about how "This boy wants to be a girl and use the girls bathroom and if you don't call them she/her or her name you gonna get suspended."

Like fuck off, kids are retarded and don't know what they want. You can't force everyone to play into their delusions, it's not helpful for anyone.

how do i know if im actually trans and not just retarded

you need to work on your english before you talk shit about "mutt intellectuals", fjord monkey

t. great-grandmother named Olson

Yeah. I was about to say why isn't the dark kids there? I think I have an idea

yep, school counselors will push this even when the parents don't want it. I read that they were trying a few years ago to make it possible for kids to start getting gender reassignment without their parents' permission on taxpayer funds in some states.

My question is, why would anyone send their kids to public schools anymore? My kid will graduate his parochial school in a couple of years. I know he won't be influenced by this kind of thing, but why would I put him in an environment where he will be surrounded by it?

This

Attached: 1542328203047.jpg (970x953, 409K)

i daresay you've been unlucky in your encounters, halfwits are more prone to naivety, and are gullible of being initiated into batshit crazy echo chambers.
more often than not, most of these self-proclaimed trans persons or "non-gender conforming" abominations are a result of having their identity externally created and marketed to them, reinforced by an insecurity and struggle to find their place in the world which is continously degraded by kikery. until redpilled of course.

it's a western strength to fight injustices wherever they are, however, coupled with naivety and the rush of being a revolutionary.

>I read that they were trying a few years ago to make it possible for kids to start getting gender reassignment without their parents' permission on taxpayer funds in some states.

Pretty sure that's a thing in California, easily the worst state.

Yeah my step kid started that shit. Shaved her head. Her dad didn’t even tell me so I got home and screamed because I thought there was some teen boy in my house. I was horrified.
It all started when she got in a fight with her decent friends and had to hang out with the LGBT misfits. Because it’s not like they were in any position to judge others or in other words they were in no position to pretend to have standards. Anyways I try and stay out of it because the truth is she’s not my kid and I wasn’t around her until she was 11 anyways and she’s never liked me. In any case I made dinner, served dinner, and want to enjoy it with all the kids and my husband. And she does it....she Says ‘I’m bi’ at the dinner table in front of my young children. We’re talking toddlers and a 4th grader. So I looked at her and told her ‘and I’m a nudist and this house will be my safe space before it’s yours’. I think that pushed her back into the Narnia part of the closet where she belongs.
A few months later she’s in a fight with those kids over some boy. And she was alone after that. Grew her hair out into a cute pixie cut and Mostly wearing girl clothes again. Occasionally she starts asking her dad for rainbow belts and what not but I stay out of it.

Why is this even a thing? I really don't get it, even if I put myself into the mind of a faggot it's hard to rationalize why I'd even want to do this.

God fuckin dayum

God, you scandinavians are irredeemable faggots

Oh, there's that, too. Their loving embrace of "Polyamory" so they can wave their hypersexuality everywhere while constantly causing drama and being cheated on and abused. There's so fucking many of them way too willing to bid $500 for a jar of their favorite c-list celebrity's spit, a fuckton of them who are furries and whose only interesting things are the porn they spend all their money on. I met someone who 100% seriously had to choose between paying for going to a comic convention or their insulin and chose to do the convention - and had another one lined up right after that they were begging money for.

And just to follow up a bit more - Ever emt a real retard? A large portion of them are hypersexual and rapey that way. It's the number one problem in special ed classrooms - Sexual violence, against other students or their teachers. Nobody wants to talk about it, because it's so... well, unwholesome. Everyone wants to think that the local retard is the sweetest thing, and not that he's pulling out his dick whenever he sees a twelve year old with pretty braces.

the generic non-argument is some ambigious trash by a kike saturn god
as long as it's not being pushed onto the child then it's ok
i live in the most conservative part of norway and people are always pleasently surprised when they find out.

Any parent that does that shit to kids is probably raping them or letting someone else rape them.
Remember, most 'gay' and 'trans' people were abused as kids.

Jesus...we are done as a people. Wtf....I cant handle this much black pill right now, I'm off to /x/..fuck me and fuck this gay earth.

Attached: piter-de-vries.gif (320x240, 60K)

roosh talked about this in his video the other day
www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2yvLgWLCS0

i think pol should make a united effort to identify the people behind all these child abuse situations we see ramping up everywhere
the day of the rope will come sooner or later and everyone should know if there are predators in their neighborhood

To think that you were Vikings.... shame on you.

>Give me 1 good argument why young boys should not be allowed to wear female clothing and makeup, free from bullying?
Gender roles are an essential part of a healthy society. Anything undermining them needs to take a long walk into a short gas chamber.

Holy fuck, none of them are white.

My old high school has a lot of trans kids. Even has trans specific bathrooms all around the place.

there are four white children in that image brother

Who poses like this to listen to a book be read?
Also where ate the Jews for this?

Attached: Screenshot_20181127-000528_Mimi.jpg (612x519, 181K)

I own a few properties and have one family in particular that is a bit out there. They go to a local LGBT-friendly Methodist church in town and claim to be Christians.
The mom dropped off the rent to me a couple weeks back and started happily telling me that her oldest daughter (10y/o) "came out" as bi. I didn't say anything because that would be bad business, but I felt absolutely disgusted that someone so young was talking about their "sexuality," and even more disgusted that the family was so excited about it.
When I told my wife, she rolled her eyes and said "I told you they were fucked up. I could tell the day that we met them." She was right. We have three kids of our own and she home schools them, thank God.

I don't pay attention much to that sort of thing since I don't have a kid, but any child who has a trannie come to school and advise them about "their gender" is being groomed by a pedophile, with the consent of a cabal of complicit pedophile teachers and school administrators.
Actually, come to think of it I think i heard on the local news some parents were outraged a literature/english professor showed a video like that during a lesson without parental consent.

>the family was so excited about it
they're thinking of all the social media likes and virtue signalling they can do now...

My sister's friend is a third grade teacher and apparently she has 5 "trans" 8 year olds in her class.

Attached: 1542251949213.png (436x536, 143K)

>drag queen storytime
>creepy freak tells stories
holy shit who goes to something like this
it's one thing that he wants it, but who are those people who think it's a good idea to go there and listen to this dude

A specual place in hell awaits these abominations.

No, because if Depopulation Banker World War 3 is a .00001% possibility , a justice system is replaced by a legal system, grown adults who can be drafted to die for Israel can't make their own decisions, antitrust laws arent enforced , the entire Constitution has been overthrown and the average patriots response is watching tom Brady suck nigger dicks to forget about it , the best way to succeed is by following instructions instead of obtaining knowledge improving things and exploring, inteligence agencies purpose is confusing their citizens , the medical industries main priority is profit and confusing patients rather than curing and preventing future issues, Ashley Madison is acceptable , the average father ignores their daughters so their correct choice when becoming poor is making decent money providing sexual satisfaction to neckbeards incel predators trust funds lawyers married men, women have to literally shield themselves their entire life because 99% of men would rape them if they walked around in their natural state .. you are literally considered a criminal for being naked because a criminal might commit a crime , drugs which allow you to transcend the bullshit and speed up spiritual development are banned because the government wants everyone dying from their heroin and cocaine, and every election in the current system from now until the end of time will only consist of colluding members of mafias with the correct blood, you are a fucking psychopath if you reproduce and bring an innocent soul enjoying infinite peaceful meditation in paradise to Fakebook World.