Should I stay or Should I Go Now?

To make a long story short my buddy's girlfriend and I acted on mutual feelings and slept with each other after failing to get my best friend to go poly. We've since come clean but I'm now left with a question:

Should I move out? When we came clean he told me he wishes I'd stay but I'm not sure that I can and maintain their relationship. I spoke to him again, sober this time, and he said more or less the same; that he can't control me but would really like for me to stay. She was begging me not to go on the first night but I've pushed her away since. Now she wants me to do what I need. What I need is to learn a skill and get a real job which would require me to stop smoking weed which is all but impossible living here. I have a place to go if I do need to leave. If I stay I can get his ass in gear too, hopefully but as I've mentioned my feelings for her are still ever present and very real.

What do?

Attached: BAEAD13C-1F0F-4BDF-B1E9-34A8A935AE1F-626-00000079A1715E13.jpg (1427x1062, 154K)

It's also worth mentioning that many people surrounding us, friends and family, know what's been going on. The shame is immeasurable

You already fucked your bros gf and apparently he ain't even mad so you might as well all just go poly.

He doesn't want to
I'd have to respect the relationship were I to stay.

His gf clearly doesn't respect the relationship. Just tell your bro that he's a cuck and fuck his girl again.

She loves both of us
I just spent the last day grilling her for this exact reason. I wasn't going to let someone who can exchange I love you's eye to eye and lie about it stay with my friend.
She's genuine but a bit naive at times

What a messy situation. Just move out if you can't hang out with her without fucking her.t Also, your friend should dump her hoe ass. You don't cheat on a person you "love". She's clearly just playing both of you and you're both just thinking with your dicks.

Attached: Eggs.jpg (500x279, 27K)

The situation is a bit more complicated than that but I'd think the same if I didn't know her better.
>Just move out if you can't hang out with her without fucking her
I think I could but we do care about each other. I'm just not totally sure how we're going to just watch shit on the TV when he's not home after we've been so intimate; it'll always be there. She knows nearly as much about me as he does and hasn't run screaming and asked that if I do decide to leave I keep in contact

I saw the thread you made the other day. Youre a coward. And your friend is cuck. You're focused on the wrong things and youre just scared. This girl is going to leave both of your lame asses so you can just fuck each other, pussy.

>Youre a coward
I am, but I've done the right thing by telling him. I'm just fortunate enough to have someone care about me more than ironclad monogamy.
I don't want her to leave us which is why my focus would be turned to more productive uses of my time. I haven't played vidya in weeks now and have halved my weed intake in anticipation of quitting.

So youre improving yourself so she'll stick around? Listen to yourself. Youre not going to do shit I bet. Youre always going to like someone else's forbidden fruit.

Nice edit user

>Youre not going to do shit
I'm taking the first steps to enrolling in a tech course; currently determining whether I'm able to use any financial aid.
>So youre improving yourself so she'll stick around?
That's generally what people who are invested in each others' futures do.
>Youre always going to like someone else's forbidden fruit
Maybe, I plan to date in the mean time to get my mind off of her but if she's happy so am I.

I fucked up and? That's what op should do with his life

>That's what op should do with his life
You haven't done much except insult me and attempt to besmirch her character. Maybe you should ask for advice on how to give advice

you're just a young emotional idiot, and I'll leave it at that

And you're just a bitter old shit
At least tell me, would you leave or stay?

Bump

Well. You're in a shitty situation. I'd move out and focus on other girls. You might love her and she might you but she's still your boys gf. From what you said he turned down the idea of poly so either you try and just steal his girl or you focus on you and get another girl. Despite what you might think now, the feeling you got for her will go away but only if you stop thinking about them and move on.

Also, even if you want to stay friends I'd recommend taking some time away from them so you can clear your head. Hope it works out whatever you choose.

A decisions was made
Bills would be tight without me in the house, at least at the moment. She applied for a new job with a significant pay raise; the plan is to stay until she (likely) gets the job and decide from there. In the time being I'm going to get my shit in order and start dating to keep my mind off her. I'll do my best to be a friend to them both but I've cut her off on messaging platforms outside of texting in case of emergencies and plan to actively avoid spending time alone with her.

Good

you totally know that you're going to fuck her again if you stay

stop being a retard and either cuck your friend or move out, this situation is simple af and the fact that you're trying to justify staying by acting like it's even an option makes me think you actually want to cuck your friend even more. i'm not even judging sitting around smoking weed and fucking your cuck friend's gf sounds pretty fun but how dense are you, really?

>has a place to go
>life clearly needs sorting out in other areas so this is a good motivator

if you stay you'll just continue to stagnate while also fucking with your friends head and your own. the only thing that makes this decision hard is the pussy and you seem to be acting like you don't care about it. if they were really your friends you would have no issue leaving them if you had a place to stay, it's not like you'll never see them again goddamn

You and his girlfriend are pieces of shit. Kill your self.