LET YOUR TEARS POUR DOWN LIKE RAIN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>breathes in
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>w-witness tampering
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.png (600x425, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/08/paul-manafort-will-likely-go-to-jail-if-trump-pardons-him-thanks-to-a-lone-holdout-juror.html
thedailybeast.com/peter-strzok-fbi-agent-accused-of-treason-by-trump-said-there-was-no-there-there-on-russia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only thing he's getting is a polonium enema from a russian gang in jail.

Attached: beankid3.jpg (355x351, 36K)

ITT jews spread lies.

So Manafort isnt dying in prison?

nyet.

Attached: 1511389441553.jpg (5000x5000, 1.79M)

What do you think will happen to him?

free robo waifu

Possibly pardoned. If he does see jail it will be a short stint and he'll be out in a few years. White collar prison and such.

We will see! :)

>indirectly
>let him think
>trump not being clairvoyant is a criminal act
I wonder when we will reach peak TDS.

Meuller will have to come out and say they wasted everyones time, and Trump will use that to pardon everyone he wants.

If Trump never made any suggestion about it or to Manafort then he's good.

If he ever got a message to Manafort like "Don't worry bud, I'll just pardon you", then he's not good.

You think Mueller will come out, and say, "we wasted everyone's time, Manafort is a good man"

that looks as jew what are rules of engagement?

Good thing it's only witness tampering when someone other than the government lies, threatens, and coerces a witness.

Calm down faggot

Manafort has state charges that Trump cannot do anything about so a promise would be pretty useless.

Attached: 86F30F88-253D-4E15-B2CA-3D2867263262.png (2048x2732, 1.52M)

Attached: 5140090E-AE83-4283-93F7-0A0A031E0A72.png (2048x2732, 1.54M)

Seems more thoughtful than a Jow Forums thread

Top cringe. Thinking Mueller has anything is Q tier retarded.

>don't worry I'll exercise my authority under the Constitution
>Treason Blumpf! impeach!

manafort's lie was russian collusion.
That's the only thing theyd offer him a plea on. He lied about having dirt on trump and they found out. This is good news.

This but ironically.

well where's the media leak showing trump's secret letter? If it had happened (if anything had happened) it would have been leaked.

Fucking checked

>Mark my words
I'd rather someone marked your grave, Seth... In Minecraft.

>1 post by this ID
Bait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More thotful maybe, cringelord.

Please provide emails or transcripts of donald trump colluding with the Russian state to hack the dnc.

slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/08/paul-manafort-will-likely-go-to-jail-if-trump-pardons-him-thanks-to-a-lone-holdout-juror.html

hahaha

Yeah, witness tampering. The same with Donald Jr. (making him lie about Donald sr. not being aware of a big ass meeting at his Tenpenny Tower).

He even tried to communicate with Manafort after he was already indicted, by using Tweets to say how good a family man he was.

> Wow, what a tough sentence for Paul Manafort, who has represented Ronald Reagan, Bob Dole and many other top political people and campaigns. Didn’t know Manafort was the head of the Mob. What about Comey and Crooked Hillary and all of the others? Very unfair!

> Looking back on history, who was treated worse, Alfonse Capone, legendary mob boss, killer and “Public Enemy Number One,” or Paul Manafort, political operative & Reagan/Dole darling, now serving solitary confinement - although convicted of nothing? Where is the Russian Collusion?

^^ That's a man who is in deep shit, and panicking that Manafort would flip.

Trump, in private, promised a pardon.

In public, Trump says he feels really really sorry for them, but wont confirm a pardon (because his team told him that would mean more trouble).

That is not there. The Russians hacked the DNC before contacting Trump team. Then Trump could not contain his glee and bragged about a Clinton Bombshell in the next week (did not happen) and Roger Stone had foreknowledge of the Podesta emails.

Donald Jr. "If it is what you say it is [Russian dirt on Hillary] then I love it!". Told his daddie, Kushner set up the big boi meeting.

Then Pizzagate was invented to keep you autists looking over the emails, eventhough there was nothing damaging in there.

Pol worked as unwitting agents for the Russians. Now thats why the 18+ boards have been recently split: Everything on Jow Forums is now monitored by Mueller's FBI, to investigate the Russian shillbots on here, trying to influence the elections and sow discord with nigger dicks. Everything over on 4channel is not 100% going through to head counter-intel, because it may include American kids.

DUMBEST SHIT I EVER READ

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What do you think will happen?

Idk but not that ahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahah

Next time ask Anastasia to translate your shill post, Andrei.

so even in YOUR OWN fanfiction Trump did not ask the Russians to hack the DNC or the clintons. They did it themselves and told trump later.

okay case closed, Trump had nothing to do with the hacking

>tweet mistaken for evidence yet again

>eventhough there was nothing damaging in there.
because she had them wiped clean by that redit faggot

No Trump actually did ask the Russians the hack the Clintons.

> "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30000 emails that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our by press".

> . They did it themselves and told trump later.

Thats still illegal if it happened like that: Trump then knew that a foreign adversary had hacked his political opponent, and instead of going to the FBI with that information, he used it for his campaign, coordinating with Wikileaks on maximal damage.

I am retarded but what did he mean by this?

WHERE ARE THEY THEN?

WE HAVE STILL NEVER SEEN THE E-MAILS SHE ARBITRARILY CHOSE TO DELETE

it is not about Clinton emails, it is about Podesta emails.

The emails she deleted are probably personal, telling her CIA handlers that they can come in and change the diaper of Bill.

OH OK

SO WHEN HE MADE THAT JOKE, THE RUSSIANS UNDERSTOOD HE WAS ACTUALLY ASKING FOR PODESTA'S E-MAILS

GOTCHA ACE

No, he'll say "we were unable to find conclusive evidence of Russian election tampering". The rest is implied.

He's not gonna say you that you shill

Y-YOUR THE SHILL
>D-D-DRUMPF IS GOING TO JAIL REEEEE
so will you jump or shotgun yourself when meuller finda nothing

the president can pardon anyone for anything

>directly/indirectly
pilpul at its finest

It was not a joke according to his staff Donald:

> wasn’t calling on anyone to intervene, but instead was pushing anyone who has them to hand them over to authorities.

The Podesta thing and the Clinton private server thing are two entirely different things. All government emails were archived at the receiving end, the rest was personal and could contain Moloch sacrifices for all I care. It is not relevant! 6 Trumpers including his daughter used government mail in private without archiving. I dont give a fuck.

I give a fuck about Podesta emails. When foreign adversary hacks politicians and influences elections. You cant support America and deny that US got played like that. It is very concerning.

I want to believe this. You have a source? The media has been extremely vague on what exactly Manafort lied about.

He knew because this was after the leak and everyone already knew the Clintons were hacked and had deleted the 3000 emails because of the "hack" you fucking shill faggot.

Attached: meme.png (540x534, 8K)

He has already found enough to fuck multiple people in Trumps orbit. I'm happy with that. I just suspect there is a 'there' there.

the absolute state of modern liberal

is "muh russia" the pizzagate of the left

>tax evasion
>tax evasion
>tax evasion
>paying a whore
>"I-I-I AM FINE WITH THIS!!!"
noice russian investigation, would be a shame if someone pardoned all of it

Russian officials began to target email addresses associated with Hillary Clinton’s personal and campaign offices “on or around” the same day Donald Trump called on Russia to find emails that were missing from her personal server, according to a new indictment from Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

Why LMAO? Even peter the incel texted his crush Lisa that he didnt think it existed. Literally the person who opened the investigation

Every single indictment from mueller is fictionalized horseshit. not even useful as toilet paper

>Russians hacked the DNC
>Crowdstrike said so

I'm not delusional to think papadopoulos, manafort, stone, and corsi are all going to jail.

I'm holding out for Jr. and Kush

oof what a cope

except pizzagate was real

And we already knew the DNC had a massive leak months before that which had just come to light which is why Trump knew to talk about it.

in your mind what is more likely:

A) incompetend and conflicted Mueller did not find anything, and is stalling, desperately looking for collusion that doesnt exist.

B) Mueller actually found a shitload of really bad shit, and is taking his time to get this right?

If you care about your legacy, would you spike your final investigation just to get a hit? Or would you make damn sure that Trump, if colluded with Russians as it seems like, would get what he deserves, and the thought of messing it up makes you shit your pants?

source please

this

I would love it if that ratkike kushner went to jail. no more "BUT DADDY WE HAVE TO BOMB SYRIA TO SAVE THE BEAUTIFUL BABBYS KUSHNER SAID SO"

Are you saying Manafort paid all of his taxes?

thedailybeast.com/peter-strzok-fbi-agent-accused-of-treason-by-trump-said-there-was-no-there-there-on-russia

A. since nothing has been actually fucking found after 3 years of an investigation that supposidly "everyone" knows Trump did it.

if jr. went to jail, how do you think sr. would react?

Would that be an entertaining shitshow, or something more sinister?

It would be a fictional story on the internet.

>A) incompetend and conflicted Mueller did not find anything, and is stalling, desperately looking for collusion that doesnt exist.
This, not even a hint of doubt in my mind

Cant pardon state crimes!

So realistically when is this whole Mueller sham ending? People were expecting it to end right after the midterms but ive not heard a word about it for a while now.

Proof the Russians "hacked" the DNC?

Lots of people have been indicted and charged no?

And what Mueller has found has not been released.

You conclude from this there is nothing at all?

How would that fit in with the indictments of most of his campaign team?

Trump would go super saiyan.

It's basically over, a few more gurgles and spasms from the corpse left but it's for all practical purposes done

Literally no one has been indicted or charged for Russia related crimes except some Russians who had their court case delayed because Muller didn't expect them to show up, and that story has been dead for half a year now.

Podesta clicked on a spoof email.

Read your intelligence reports for "proof". Hell, read any intelligence report from any Western country.

And Trump wont admit to what his intelligence agencies found. Choosing instead to believe Putin.

It is disgusting.

got any idea of an actual time? are we talking days, weeks, months or years? and why?

>You conclude from this there is nothing at all?
Every indictment from the special counsel is fraudulent. Thats before we get to fruit of poisonous tree arguments. They're on their face fraudulent or outside the jurisdiction of the special counsel

37 intelligence agencies

Probably before the next congress comes in

How sure are you that Trump didn't conspire with the Russians

Really? Bit optemistic but your right it could happen. Ok better question, what will the the lefts reaction/hilarious cope be?

The DNC server was never examined by the FBI. So all you have is the word of crowdstrike. Sorry don't buy it for a second.

George Papadopoulos made false statements about email hacks to FBI agents.

Michael Flynn coordinated and spoke with Russian officials.

Richard Pinedo: Identity fraud for Russian op.

Konstantin Kilimnik: Witness tampering for Manafort case.

All other indictments are not about Russia related crimes, but Ukraine related crimes.

Repent!

The DNC investigated their own hacking and are the sole authority for what "actually happened" and are clearly lying.

im talking about Podesta email hack, chairman of campaign.

DNC server was probably hacked by more than 10 nation states.

You didn't hear about the 37 intelligence agencies that found proof? There have been literally tons of stories about the 51 intelligence agencies that have offered all the proof that the American people need. The right always complains about journalists being "the enemy of the people", but it has been JOURNALISTS who have uncovered and written stories about the 79 intelligence agencies that found Russian collusion proof.

Attached: helicopter.gif (450x231, 969K)

pretend you are smarter than the CIA

must be cool to be you

>made false statements about email hacks
Sauce?
>Michael Flynn coordinated and spoke with Russian officials.
Or doing his fucking job

None of these retards seem to acknowledge that what Mueller has on Manafort happened while Manafort worked for the Podestas. The people running Hillary's campaign.

Or Mueller planned to find a way to call him a liar just to be a dick