Can you be a true libertarian if you believe in closed borders?

Can you be a true libertarian if you believe in closed borders?

Attached: libertarian.jpg (1000x667, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans-Hermann_Hoppe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a nation has borders

underwear is made out of cotton

Im a libertarian except in the case of borders,if we let everyone from the thirld world into the country that will depress wages and the only ones benefiting will be the super rich that will be able to hire people at a lower cost while the indigenous populations gets fucked by a massive migration,also the first world is going to become into a third world country if we import millons of africans,muslims and latin americans.

The first world will become third wolrd by osmosis if we dont have a border because everyone will want in.

Libertarianism wouthout strong borders and a strong dominant culture can not work. Without those, libertarianism would be just some form of globalism.

Yes
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans-Hermann_Hoppe

The idea of libertarianism demands borders. You cannot tread on something if there is no define border of what is mine and what is yours.

Attached: 1540430660286.png (245x305, 173K)

I believe in destroying existential threats with extreme prejudice, and then throwing yearly commemorative parties where said threat is burnt in effigy.

Under my governance you would get to enjoy such national holidays as "Jew day" "Feminist Day" and "Cuck day".

Yeah. It's called get off my lawn.

Yes

Attached: 1543128164259.png (5000x7500, 1.81M)

the opposite doesnt make any sense to me. if you believe in private property, how could you not believe in borders?

>Can you be a true libertarian if you believe in closed borders?
No. Borders are theft, because they're literally enforced with violence

I'm using violence to protect myself against thievery you cunt.

Private property is theft, because it's literally enforced with violence

everything in enforced with violence. thats what enforcement means

>what is private property

Yes. My country is my property.

>Private property is theft
Private property pre-supposes theft, retard. How can you simultaneously believe that people are and are not entitled to the ability of ownership.

I didn't agree to your concept of private property, therefore you have no moral right to enforce it on me. Checkmate libertarians

If you’re really worried about staying true to ideology over your countrymen then what you are is a true faggot
Then again you are OP...

This is what separates tucker from shapiro. Idealistic cucking
That and the fact that Benny boy is a mossad pos but that’s for a diff thread

They believe in "private borders" which is just a fancy way of saying "my boss is going to import thousands of niggers to live here because they're a cheap workforce and the horrible effects they will have on the region is not his problem"

Attached: 1460026887179.jpg (402x482, 129K)

libertarian is newspeak for pervert

libertarianism is just as retarded as communism, they both dont actually work in the real world!

Attached: RedPillLoading.jpg (508x720, 73K)

You're not a libertarian if you don't believe in closed borders, you're just a faggot.

A nation that grants free movement still has boarders you dog cunt. When we start giving welfare we have to control the movement of people.

The only answer is to remove welfare and then the boarders can be open. Pigs fuck your ass

I fail to see how you came to that conclusion. I'm a strict libertarian and I get along just fine. I think you are just mad because we won't help you idiot's do anything about muh jew conspiracy that doesn't really exist.

I was not talking to the OP I was talking to the other wuss.