>ancient romans were nordic

when will pol realise meds have darker skin because of the area they live in and not due to any genetic relation to arabs let alone blacks?

Attached: francesca chillemi.jpg (624x368, 51K)

>when will pol realise
Never, the most conservative site whatdoyathink m8

Attached: 504D0AB2-162B-47E5-8E71-C6A22C0F941D.jpg (205x257, 24K)

Ancient romans were actually black

Israel. I warned you, I know you are listening. Watch what threads you make...Stop your bs or you will be stopped from making threads at all. You have only seen a fraction of our power here....

Attached: 22_1292829834.gif (253x253, 141K)

The Etruscans were quite dark skinned. Italians are basically wayward greeks that mixed with celts and other people on the Italian peninsula. Pic related.

Attached: ancientitaly.png (1000x1191, 208K)

Meds ARE arabs.

everytime i see somebody posting this hilarious bullshit it's always an american. Still learning history from kikes getting other kikes in hollywood to play italian mobsters?

Attached: fuck off snownigger.jpg (1766x741, 380K)

Attached: images(15).jpg (308x164, 15K)

babbies first day on /pol?

Attached: Screenshot (45).png (1920x1080, 406K)

ignore the kike. Why did two italians sign the declaration of independence if they're not white?

Attached: amerigo vespucci.jpg (246x205, 6K)

lmfao that guy looks like Maradona.

Attached: pic.jpg (308x164, 26K)

I know. I get it. America is named after an Italian. The American Republic is framed after the Roman one. I just like to post in these threads because lurking newfags might actually start to believe this shit. "Consensus Cracking" is the shilling.

From what berber and arabic tribes do non aryan italians descend from?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-26-14-21-25.png (720x1280, 1.12M)

Spastic fuck.

I have a very long recorded family history that goes back to the Samnites

because nordcucks have no real history and need to try and claim anything they can, just like nigs.

>everytime i see somebody posting this hilarious bullshit it's always an american
Friend, behind A LOT of American flags sit genuine kikes. I'm not even kidding or trying to be funny. America is basically the second home of kikes, so it's understandable how so many can hide behind the American flag.

Any post that tries to turn Europeans against each other or claim that X European group aren't white you can safely assume that there's a literal kike trying to D&C.

Pretty cool desu.

Nords trying to steal shit yet again.

Wow, Romans allowed some Nordic retards into their ranks. Meanwhile the majority of them and their founders were Etruscans and other Italians and Greeks.

The North Africa and Middle Eastern world was vastly influenced by the Roman genotype as they tended to rape their vassals into submission literally. Cleopatra and Marc Anthony was a story that really showcased this Roman romanticism across civilizations.

The Roman world built up the entire Mediterannean, Levant, Mid East, and North Africa into a cohesive empire and the romans spread their genes everywhere.

And what do we get in 2018? We get a bunch of Nord LARPers who inherited the Roman ruins after its collapse saying they built Rome and that Romans look like Middle Easterners or North Africans, thereby inherently tossing out European achievements unbeknownst to their puny Nord brains, and inherently handing over demographic power not to the rightful Italians and Meds, but to the people who were simply subjects of Europe.

Nords are so stupid they not only don't know what to do with Roman legacy, they completely shit on European potential with their mishandling of it and are in fact a hinderance. Rome would've been far better off if it was left to rot than being in the hands of incompetent Nords.

Daily reminder that Skyrim is the Nord's only accomplishment and that is based off fantasy.

Have you even read the Aeneid?
Romans were Anatolian