Why don't younger people own horses anymore, Jow Forums? This is an important cultural/political question...

Why don't younger people own horses anymore, Jow Forums? This is an important cultural/political question, since the horse was an important part of western culture for centuries. According to the USDA, the number of horse owners in the US has dropped to less than 2 million, or only 0.6% of the population! This is probably an ALL-TIME low. What the hell is going on? Why have Millennials chosen to abandon horse culture - the culture of their own ancestors?

Attached: Horsie.jpg (1123x816, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They tend to die if you lock them in a garage for two months while you holiday on Torquay.

They're expensive as fuck and we don't own land. Are you retarded?

Because no money time resources and place to keep them well and happy

This is a data mining thread. Yesterday it was sailboats, today it is horses.

>why don't young people own (property/goods)?
Listened to a stupid fucking uncle complain about millennials not gardening over the holiday weekend. As if young people even own a place to keep new cars/a garden/fucking ponies.

It was a white middle- and upper-class thing that mostly occured during a time of economic ease. In the current year, those same groups are more concerned about working, saving, and buying the latest consumerist shit and little girls are having more fun watching and emulating sluts on YouTube and TV. Also the US white population has decreased so that would also affect it.

>This is a data mining thread
What data are they gaining (that they don't already have from our IPs and post history) by asking men in their 20s about horse ownership?

Sage anyway.

horses are assholes, they're expensive, and they shit everywhere

mexicans love horses and beating the shit out of them to make them walk funny ways

there are MORE horse owners in the us than trannies.
wrap your head around that.

Is it even possible to own horses and have a full time job? Don't they she to be constantily fed or something?

cause i live in a fucking ghetto in Los Angeles

We should go back to horses instead of cars, and ban plane travel.

It'd fix pretty much all problems with society.

They're really, really fucking expensive.

How rich and sheltered were you that horse riding was commonplace?

O, and sail power only for boats.

It's common out here and not expensive, other than vets, but there's cheapish vet insurance which can be worth it for horses.

Feed is cheap as shit. You only need about an acre for each horse.

yeah these are getting old. wtf does this have to do with politics?

Attached: 1334520929.png (439x332, 4K)

they're not expensive if you already have land and just get a new one when they have a medical problem

You know what I don't get?
People not wanting to eat horse meat

See Idle minds and hands have made people into the crazy retards they are today. If a SJWhore had to look after their horse, and couldn't travel easily, then they'd be more local and care about the local community and not faggots overseas or across borders.

Girls found a more stimulating carousel.

You can, but they make better transport vehicles.

Cows make better food.

I had 4 horses growing up.

They are a huge pain in the ass, and expensive. You need land, feed, hay, tack, fencing, a loading shed, a good farrier, a vet, etc.

Vermin Supreme is the only US politician trying to address this issue.

if you buy a horse you'll spend most of your free time fucking it or getting fucked in the ass by it. you'll be so addicted to horse cock you won't be able to keep a job. this is why horse ownership is only for the rich.

Get a load of this guy.

Attached: 1542340639241.jpg (576x598, 54K)

>Why don't younger people own horses anymore, Jow Forums?
$$$$$, time, and effort. I grew up on a horse farm and it takes up much of one’s life.

I missed that, let's talk about that.

Attached: i-should-buy-a-troll-boat_o_1042346.jpg (500x972, 64K)

This guy knows. Quarter horses? Tennessee walkers?

Don't forget painting them like zebras.

You've been playing too much RDR2 buddy.

Earlier today you made this same thread about Boats/Yachts

boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/194661967#top

Do you happen to know the tranny to horse ratio.

I own a horse, get wrecked poor fags

Jow Forums
asking the important questions

Thoroughbred, thoroughbred warm blood cross, a paint, and a shitty pony.

The warm blood cross is the only one still alive, and she’s still gorgeous, but the other ones died around 25-28 fat on grain and good hay.

I miss my acres.

>died around 25-28
Holy smokes that’s unreal. My parents had everything except thoroughbreds. Horses are twitchy but we had this one Arabian that was the coolest thing ever. It was almost like a dog. Broke my heart when she passed

any /mlpol/ in this thread?

>why dont people own radios anymore?
>why dont people send telegraphs anymore?
>why dont people do [obsolete bullshit] anymore?
Because its obsolete.

>big
>dumb
>twitchy as fuck (might kick you in the fucking head for no reason)
>eats a ton
>shits a ton
>Want to go away for a few days? Someone has to take care of the big, dumb, twitchy, stubborn brute in your barn

i'll stick to my truck

Yo

>Be my grandpa
>buy new, young horse
>two days later it runs itself into a leaning steel fence-post
>stabbed itself right in the heart
>RIP young, dumb horse

if you start eating horse meat

Attached: gd103w.jpg (235x400, 13K)

equestrian girls have some screws loose from all that bouncing up and down on the saddle

We eat them

So do we.

I know woman who own horses. They are cat ladies x1000. Spend your money on better things.

Zoning, expensive

Niggers!

Fuck horses, they’ll kill ya.

>Why don't younger people own horses anymore

Are actually asking this question you fucking retard?

I think you meant to say
>Fucking horses will kill ya.
shoutout to my nigger mr. hands