Why do nobility appear to have a higher prevalence lighter features...

Why do nobility appear to have a higher prevalence lighter features? Is this something I am just imagining or is there a reason for this? For example, Louis XIV here has blue eyes, despite being French.

Attached: louis_xiv.jpg (1063x1200, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.ca/books?id=RDZJAwAAQBAJ&pg=PA127&lpg=PA127&dq=french nobility blond blue eye&source=bl&ots=_YVyWNntKO&sig=6UN8t3y556wYKbF6Z9Pjw9OCCpA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiUvPegvfPeAhWM0VMKHfoEBcIQ6AEwDXoECAYQAQ#v=onepage&q=french nobility blond blue eye&f=false
nationalvanguard.org/2018/03/aristocracy-of-money-or-aristocracy-of-blood/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_I,_Duke_of_Orléans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am of French blooded, I have blue eyes. my father and grandmother had brown eyes though.

French nobility descend from the Franks, which were Germanic.

It's almost like rulers want to keep their bloodlines pure.

During the revolution, the mobs killed blond and blue eyes People because they thought they were nobility.

French cant have blue eyes?

I demand sauce from a peer reviewed publication

A: There's blue eyed people in France and B: high nobility are all Euromutts.

books.google.ca/books?id=RDZJAwAAQBAJ&pg=PA127&lpg=PA127&dq=french nobility blond blue eye&source=bl&ots=_YVyWNntKO&sig=6UN8t3y556wYKbF6Z9Pjw9OCCpA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiUvPegvfPeAhWM0VMKHfoEBcIQ6AEwDXoECAYQAQ#v=onepage&q=french nobility blond blue eye&f=false

>I am of French blooded
No you are not. Fuck off mutt, we are full.

The rest of your comment is bollocks as well as French are German by the name and in northern and eastern France but are in fact in majority Romanized Celts in majority and our langage is from a Romance (Latin) family so fuck off with your germanic meme you know Nothing about us.

Attached: psst-mi-amigo-you-need-ancestry-mutt-merchant-31734100.png (500x461, 52K)

And his great-grandson had brown eyes. The only Capetian trait you can say with certainty is having a bulbous nose. Felipe VI has the Capetian nose.

Attached: louis-xv-9386921-1-402.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Felipe VI

Attached: featured_5_3.jpg (594x356, 120K)

Their ancestor Jean II of France. Same nose.

Attached: 220px-JeanIIdFrance.jpg (220x360, 31K)

>nobility are euromutts
>americans are euromutts

see hans? this is why we're so much better than you disgusting plebs.

Look at the majority of developed cultures. India, China, Japan, Middle east, on and on. All of these cultures depict the height of beauty with light skin.

For most of Christian Europe's history the upper classes were largely Germanic

>muh Carolus Magnus was French

Seeing how you are the nigger/shitskin capital of Europe, every mean thing u say has less impact. Also u are signing the immigration pact so give or take 50yrs you will ne le56%

Because the true blue blood of Europe is of Celto-Germanic, Polish and Russian stock. medoid were never really a part of the warrior noble European elite

Nevermind the “royals” though. All of them are racemixed larping plebs anyway
This
Not true, but the third of the “French” revolutionaries had shitalian roots
They became uncommon after four hundred years of Italian and Iberian migrations

Lighter features no matter the race has always been look up to... also the krauts implanting their seed in every royal family there is but let's not get too deep into that coincidence.

Americans have that weird beliefs that Spaniards look like Mexicans and that French people look the same as Spaniards because they both speak a Romance language
The truth is that French look exactly like Brits and Southern Germans (which is also how Northern Spaniards look)

Let me get this straight, you have many millions of Arabs claiming to be French but an American with French ancesty is disdained by you. You are a dirty little smelly frogboy and probably deserve it.

Blue eyes are far from uncommon in France. Blonde hair is even more common, especially in the north. The vast majority of the native French has always been of Celto-Germanic stock

I think most French are Atlantid, so Med coloring with lighter eyes. Alain Delon is a prime example.

Pic related is a man from Southern France
Tell me he can't pass as local in Britain or Germany

Attached: remi-gaillard.jpg (997x687, 146K)

Proof that most of the French were not white but actually nigger slaves, or mulatto retards.

>For example, Louis XIV here has blue eyes, despite being French.

Unironically kill yourself you fucking retard.

I swear to god why are americans so fucking stupid? Legitimately asking...

Except it's bullshit
Even the link he posted doesnt say that

Too bad a lot of the "royalty" have ugly hook noses now. I wonder (((why))).

Lead paint

The only thing i've ever noticed about french people (both in france and in quebec) is that you guys all have weird noses.

Plenty of Quebecois are swarthy.

They can't all have heavy American native blood.

X rays prove these paintings were white washed, the real kings were African

Many Anglos-Saxons are swarthy as well
Look at Rowan Atkinson...

French don't have blue eyes?

Too white to pass

>Posts a basque.

That guy's a Pict for sure, not Anglo derived

most of northern half French are White
most of the others are "swarthy"

Attached: greyeyedarerealhumans.png (1600x847, 710K)

Quebecers are swarthier than regular french I have noticed that

>that weird beliefs that Spaniards look like Mexicans
yeah, they actually look like maghrebis

like you need blues eyes to be white... dumb fuck

Kek Ouch

>implying muditerranigs and co are White
and proper Humans have grey eyes, not blue
grey eyes have silicon, where blue eyes have melanin (ie the nigger particle)

>Why do nobility appear to have a higher prevalence lighter features?
Because noble men take the best women as brides, and the most attractive women are pale.

>Because noble men take the best women as mistresses
FTFY

No, dude. Look at the Byzantine bridal shows.

Yeah but that didn't happen in Western Europe. There was some ugly princesses that got married off and people had to suck it up. Hell, look at Queen Isabella II, at least her spouse was a faggot so he didn't even really have to fuck her that much.

Because swarth countries generally put fairer features on a pedestal. We see this with Italian renaissance painters, we see this with gods being portrayed as fair. We see this with Italian television being heavily dyed blonde and blue eyed. We see this with even the British importing vast amounts of Danish donor sperm. We see this with Brazilians coveting white blue eyed sperm donors. We see this with the fasion models from Brazil all the way to Indian being fairer and lighter eyed than the general population.

Aristocracy of Money, or Aristocracy of Blood?

DECADENCE SEEMS always to occur when money supplants birth and culture as the determinant of social status, a change that always occurs when a society is infiltrated by Jews. Whether the vulgarization of society would occur without them is a question that cannot be answered definitely, for want of a well-documented example of a society that became prosperous and did not attract swarms of Jews.

The Marquis de Bouille estimated that in 1789 there were eighty thousand noble families in France, of which the vast majority had bought their titles during the preceding seventy or eighty years. Of the eighty thousand families, only one thousand were really old, and of these two-thirds had become impoverished and had disappeared from the society known to the court. No one seems to know how many of the recently manufactured nobles were Jews. Louis XIV was so grateful to a Jewish banker, Samuel Bernard, for lending him money at usurious rates that he ennobled him. Sammy’s son became the Comte de Coubert, an officer of the Queen’s household, and the perpetrator of a famous swindle. The grandson purchased the title of an old noble family and became the Marquis de Boulainvillers, whose wife was one of the leading conspirators in the famous theft of the diamond necklace.

Whether or not Louis XIV intended it, he began the demoralization of France by making money the effective social standard. One can only speculate about what would have happened if, as might have still been possible in the simpler economy of the 18th century, the real aristocracy, instead of yielding to the corruption and dwindling almost to extinction, had combined to preserve themselves and the standards of honor and courage they had inherited.

nationalvanguard.org/2018/03/aristocracy-of-money-or-aristocracy-of-blood/

Still, more successful men generally marry more attractive, paler women.

>despite being french
European royalty, west and east, have basically all been germanic for like 1200 years

Research the giant skulls of paracas Peru.

Roman nobility was paler as well. The original Senators were chosen for being the wisest and most successful and then became "noble".

all social elites globally have always been paler in any society with a paleness disparity, from china to india to arabia to egypt to europe to the levant

Silicon is sex robot material, and therefore not human.

based and frogpilled, ignore the disgusting ramblings of el mutto

The only real mark of royalty is red hair.

The ancestors of German kings were R1b Celts/Italics/Central Asians/Indo-Europeans... people of Brown Eyed stock. They were of brown, red, and auburn hair with brown eyes.

Success = trophy wives.

At some point nobles started marrying trophy wives and favoring beauty over family power, legitimizing bastards, etc.

The Osman Dynasty got "blonder" with each generation, as the Emperors bred exclusively with Slav slave girls.

The first European kings/Emperors probably looked like John Snow, Mediterranean looking fuckers but then they started fucking blond hoes in Northern Europe and they stopped looking exactly like their progenitors. Once in a while, there would be a swarthy euro fuck that looked like his ancestor and such.

Attached: jonsnow.jpg (930x522, 63K)

its a painting retard. they can look however they want in them. no evidence that the painters wouldn't show their rulers in the most appealing fashion possible

>muh dick
>t. tyrone rodriguez

That's nothing. Check out Louis XIV's brother Phillippe, Duc d'Orleans. He was a raging homosexual and crossdresser.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_I,_Duke_of_Orléans

Complete opposite. Royalty tends to be dark often with roman noses. Also, most white babies have blue eyes. There is a reason blond people are stereotyped as stupid. Dark haired anglos have been known to be sharper than fairer ones. Obviously this stereotype only applies within white groups, particularly to countries with high degree of both fair and light features (British and French).

Attached: King_Charles_II.jpg (2400x3060, 1.48M)

Attached: Empress_Catherine_The_Great.jpg (1072x563, 74K)

Is she white Jow Forums?

Attached: 1543293212773.png (742x865, 1.2M)

Attached: The_Young_Queen_Victoria.jpg (1107x1500, 624K)

not quite

Attached: laughinpinhead.gif (500x450, 985K)

>Because noble men take the best women as brides,

Attached: 7b5278b3c48d5b05d99cd198433d8253a9b5589e2eb0155380b76e9b3d70fd6b (1).jpg (1341x1078, 63K)

I'm probably the whitest guy in this thread and I'd kill to look like my serbian buddy instead

>despite being French.
Where do you think France is, numbnuts?

My mother is French and has blue eyes.

I have blue eyes too of course and my Ancestry test says I'm 40% French.