Thots are shamelessly lying

who do they think is going to believe them?

Attached: proof (1).png (1045x518, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/tobitelford?lang=en
streamable.com/k8wkt
irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f3949a.pdf
wikihow.com/Turn-Someone-in-to-the-IRS
mobile.twitter.com/VIPNataneMarie/status/1066111894770122752
old.reddit.com/r/TheBluePill/comments/a0k9i5/rtheredpill_also_endorses_rooshs_plan_to_report/
mobile.twitter.com/SexWorkRocks
youtube.com/watch?v=5bfndleikWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no one
its already been exposed as faked. i mean these hoes are so stupid, did they think they could shop textmessages and Jow Forums wouldnt know. we fucking invented that shit.
stupid vapid hoes should go back to stuffing didldos up thier nigger asses for spare change and leave the memes to the pros

Attached: 0f80715.png (859x748, 227K)

This thread is pic related.

Attached: 1542163314908.png (857x668, 32K)

lel
more thots need patrolling m8
mobile.twitter.com/tobitelford?lang=en

No one. No one will believe any of them anymore. We're taking our culture back faggots.

Attached: culture.png (2560x2496, 289K)

What's the current t status. Are the thots fucked?

>and edited it
Isn't falsifying evidence a federal offense?

If anyone wants more thots to patrol, there are a veritable fuckload of cosplayers selling photosets, nude or otherwise, on tumblr and cosplay deviants.

Spread this image far and wide.
I opened this thread with no replies and immediately went to post the same image and it said duplicate. At first I was like tf?? then realized you had already done it. Nothing could have made me happier!

Only if it's being used in a trial

WE’RE TAKING DOWN THE ZOG MACHINE THOT BY THOT BY THOT

lol wat
working on it

streamable.com/k8wkt

Attached: j.jpg (2028x1553, 1.26M)

post links m8
the more thots the better

We definately need to setup a list we can reference other anons to. Infographs and links with instructions etc should be created and spread. Also we need to focus on state reports of tax fraud as well.

BALEEB ALL WAMENS

Attached: D0CCB6B1-0882-4477-9BC9-115DA505B78F.jpg (750x1000, 39K)

Fair enough. Said post would 100% refute any allegations assuming charges were actually brought against him though, wouldn't it?

Are you on drugs? wtf

is 2019 the year of mass thot suicide?

How isn't this illegal? Forging evidence. I trust the government and Twitter to respond accordingly

>thinking any of this will stop whoremageddon
the brapture is coming and all these thots will be taxed. no exceptions

Attached: image04.jpg (576x324, 22K)

we can only hope

Attached: AAAHHHHRRRRR.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

well, ya actually.

The post itself, probably not. It would raise questions into the authenticity of the picture though, which would make either LE or a certified 3rd party to inspect it if it came to that.

Roastie detected, get your meat slips cut bitch

Fat people are embaressing

Yeah, I guess we are.

Attached: california_ball_0.png (888x1192, 174K)

Why do thots think that falsifying a post is "exposing" someone? Why, if you had done that, would you publicly tweet about doing it and therefore expose yourself as well?

lol what drugs?

Theyve been caught red handed enough times to know they will be let go with no charges by dickless cops and prosecutors

should we repport this thot to the IRS, Texas or Ohio?

All along, she was just another Thot in the Wall.

Based and redpilled

Just weed and like half a vic and some beers

I'm happy for you user. Sounds nice

Holy shit this shit has legs

The same retards sending them money?

how's vic? never tried it and I seen every episode of Dr House

>I trust the government and Twitter to respond accordingly
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHH

>wheeze

>shamelessly
Are women even capable of shame?

Thanks user.

Based

Not nearly as hard as they need to be

It's pretty low key if you don't do it too often. I had to fix my truck and really didn't feel like doing it after work in the rain someone at the bar offered it and I accepted figured it'd give me a kick in the ass and it did bc I finished and came on here to thot patrol.

Checked

>every episode

Appalling

how tf do I snitch on this cunt online?
I'm not mailing this shit to the US
irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f3949a.pdf

Allie, is that you?

>Hapa
>David Wu
>White father
Absolutely leaf

Kek

sounds good
wanna try patrolling this one?faggot I was like 12

Are you even slightly mad?

lol no idgaf why?

>mobile.twitter.com/tobitelford?lang=en

Why yes, yes I do.

Where do you guys find thots to report? I was told they shamelessly advertise premium snapchats on Tinder but I haven't found any.

Attached: 1539544300344.jpg (649x960, 99K)

i found a good tutorial
>Where
here

>Form 3949-A. Use this form to report a business or individual of violating the tax laws. Common examples include failure to pay, kickbacks, false deductions or exemptions, not reporting income, and altering or falsifying tax documents.

Well, it's an opiate. It's like kratom, which I'd stay away from because it's really addictive and you'll start having withdraws if you don't keep taking it. It's not as strong as Oxy, which is more similar to heroin and will put you in a hole. I don't really know how to describe opiates if you've never taken them.

>Informants are required to complete a claim and mail it to the IRS. The form is available on the IRS Web site, or you can call the agency's fraud hotline at 1X800X829X0433 for instructions

I smoked some opium (pretty fun) and snorted a bit of heroin but I hated it

He could bring a libel charge against her. But this isn't considered evidence as there is no open case against Mr Wu

Checking it out..

Just another thot on the matter, shouldn't we look at patreon and other thot related financial institutions and make sure they are reporting finances of these lazy cunts? The heebs over at my bank have my financial records and can be reviewed and sometimes submitted to the IRS shouldn't the same apply to them?

Cosplay deviants, instagram, tumblr. Any degenerate social media site, really

How is dating a 16yo pedophile? Hebephile maybe? But even that's pushing it. In my state the aoc is 16.

THOT DETECTED
mobile.twitter.com/VIPNataneMarie/status/1066111894770122752

I've thought about patreon too but I haven't read through their legal mumbo jumbo to see if the money being given is payment or a gift

yeah try checking all their links
I think it still counts as salary like stream donations

Way different bro. Btw we don't smoke opium in the US at least I've never seen or heard of someone doing it ever. Most people are appaled at the thought of shooting heroin too. Kratom and Vicodan is pretty weak stuff compared to most opiates but you don't want to do any of them a lot and start relying on it. I find it most useful if you need a to make something tedious you have to do no feel quite like it sucks so much like cleaning/fixing/organizing.

You can't have morals if you never had them in the first place. Thots are disgusting leeches.

I'm no CNA but I'm pretty sure they aren't going to be able to receive unlimited "gifts" and the definition of what they are receiving is more like income even if they are trying to call that bullshit a gift. Definitely more angles of attack here.

Lol CPA. I'm not a CNA either though I suppose super gluing cuts closed should count for something

>. Btw we don't smoke opium in the US at least I've never seen or heard of someone doing it ever.
I got lucky a friend knew a guy who was growing some
> Most people are appaled at the thought of shooting heroin too.
uh... so am I? wtf
opiates aren't really something I usually enjoy since I prefer stims so for me it's more fun to just lie down and do nothing if I ever do take some

◄ Jeremiah 4:30 ►

What are you doing, you devastated one?
Why dress yourself in scarlet and put on
jewels of gold? Why highlight your eyes
with makeup? You adorn yourself in vain.
Your lovers despise you; they want to kill
you.

Jow Forums is on script :-)

Target coming up. Deploy the bombs on the THOT.

Attached: word-to-your-moms-came-to-drop-bombs-memege-32247191.png (500x647, 200K)

Ah so it's trial by twitter bullshit. I was under the impression someone had actually bought charges.

Twitter should really flag and immediately lock editing of any accounts making criminal accusations and require the user to either provide proof of having filed charges or, at least, remove the post if not get b& outright.

These (usually baseless) accusations have a real impact on the accused and should be treated as such. Of course, it wont happen because beleeb waman.

>search findomme on twitter
>tons of hoes openly displaying how much money they are snaking out of people
>have patreons/premium snapchats in their descriptions
Is it really this easy? Am I missing something? One chick is getting $400 on a single tweet alone.

Just look at popular nsfw reddits and click on profiles. ALL of them have a mention of some kind of pay to play scheme. If they mention PM's welcome it definitely means open to bargaining prices on sexual related favors.

old.reddit.com/r/TheBluePill/comments/a0k9i5/rtheredpill_also_endorses_rooshs_plan_to_report/

thots lying about

>This whole thing has become a pain in the ass. I'm not at all surprised that TRP is in on this too- misogynists of all stripes joined this mob. They're just crusading against sex workers because they hate women. They hate that women have agency over their bodies and their sexuality and can monetise those things if they'd like.
>Nothing is actually going to come of their little "thot patrol". You need a full, legal name, and SSN and actual evidence of fraud or tax evasion to report someone to the IRS. They seem to be targeting girls with premium snapchats which is pretty dumb. Those girls aren't making enough of off that for the underfunded IRS to give a rat's ass, assuming that they aren't paying taxes (which most SWs making major income do). So they're not actually achieving anything, even if they did have enough identifying info to file a report that didn't go immediately to the trash.
>They just wanted an excuse to harass women- especially women they can't attain and women who are charging for what they feel is their birthright as men. And that's what they're doing. I am still fucking banning people being assholes on the sex workers only sub. Incels and incel-adjacent morons (including twerps, mgtows and garden variety misogynists) are still spewing crap there and on the other sex works subs. They're PM-ing us harassment too. On top of that, numerous workers are getting PMs trying to extort them- many of which are disgustingly racist (using racial slurs and signed "Stormfront" ffs). It's too tiresome at this point to even laugh at their impotent efforts to control women.

tumblr

Attached: tumblr_nm55t3v2dU1tcouuko2_1210.jpg (1422x847, 157K)

Yeah, it is that easy. You don't even have to be attractive. There are even fat findoms who, by all appearances, rake in the beta bux, despite their disability.

Attached: findom.jpg (585x655, 202K)

>Is it really this easy?
yes
enjoy
>more thots
mobile.twitter.com/SexWorkRocks

>they are underestimating the power of 4chang

Attached: 07F7167C-3EF4-4255-A1A4-2DBC7A979202.jpg (600x871, 69K)

you can email it. download pdf, fill it in, scan it back into you computer, then mail it, email also allows you to add in screenshots of them receiving payments, and asking for money, which is proof this is a business
more importantly you dont have to reside in the US to collect the bounty, doesnt matter where you live, the IRS will still pay between 15-30% of taxes collected, there is literally millions of dollars to collect here. any user whos looking for some extra cash should be all over this

ive been looking into gay male prostitutes and rent boys, and trannies ... these people make alot of money, way more then cam whores, and they need to be patrolled as well. all these fucking internet degenerates need to burn in tax wars .

Attached: 2018-11-26 9step thot audit.png (1648x398, 61K)

The only people they need to convince are the guys sending them money.

It's even worse than what Elon Musk did, he only called someone a paedo guy out of anger. She is boasting about how he tried to frame Wu for pedophilia.
These are hardcore people desu. Wu may be a bitch for snitching people but at least everything he did was lawfully right. These people are making up crimes from their own minds.

thanks user

Holy fuck user do you see how deep that Rabbit hole goes...there's literally thousand of hookers on fucking twitter.

>because they hate women.
how fucking retarded
thx for the tips m8
I will definitely do that
yeah I could literally just browse twitter for hours and post new links constantly
there's a lot of work to be done

That would be a wake up call.

Sleep well user, weed and beers does the trick

the irs auditors have heard all thier bullshit lies a million times
>its a gift
>its a donation
IRS isnt going to buy any of that shit, they will simply send them the bill for unpaid taxes, plus the fines, plus the sales tax they didnt collect, plus the repayment schedule for all the welfare they collect
in the end they are well and truly fucked
they will be --dare it say it --- hoaed off the internet over the next few months if we keep the pressure up

and let me add one more thing. even if the information you have is incomplete you should still send it in, because it may jive with other reports they got about that thot, and help build the case against her, and if your info leads to a tax collected, they might still send you some money, especially for the big whales, so even if you think they have already been reported, its doesnt hurt you to send in whatever info you have

Attached: thotpatrol1.png (540x809, 609K)

Had to steal that shit, nice meme user.

God I hope so, it will be so much fun.

Spread it far and wide.

People should start posting fake convos of thots now if they want to play this game.

They make a lot of big assumptions about what the IRS does and does not do. Pretty brave.

Don't, retard.

Allsup vid about this
youtube.com/watch?v=5bfndleikWI

I know i couldnt fucking believe it when i looked into it. We should also be compiling a list and creating a database. The we should go to newspaper articles where they allow normies to post and post a link.
The whole point is to show normies what a degenerate cesspool twitter and snapchat is. You link it with something like "Would you let your teenage daughter browse a website that has thousands of hookers, sexworkers, camwhores etc .... well then why are you letting her have a twitter account.
Its a two fold attack. It redpills normies. It removes twitter normy users, and forces twitter to decide if they want to be a degenerate sex worker website or a normy website

Attached: thotpatrol3.png (600x913, 550K)