Why would wealthy billionaires and top criminal banksters benefit from the countries they live in being swarmed by...

why would wealthy billionaires and top criminal banksters benefit from the countries they live in being swarmed by subhuman 3rd world savages? it doesn't matter if they live in a meadow with gated walls, no amount of man-made security can prevent tens if not hundreds of thousands of animals swarming you all at the same time, they still need to go out to places and drive around like everybody else, wouldn't all of this imply that they're all locked away in some top secret underground nuclear bunker with a heavily armed 24/7 private security platoon and never step a foot outside ever? what about their own bank buildings

if society were to collapse, their monetary system would collapse, if everyone turned into savage 3rd world animals, there would be no money in circulation because they'd all just be running around stealing and looting and starving and cannibalizing eachother, so therefore, wouldn't it be in their best interest to make sure society continues on so the monetary system exists so their banks can exist and subsequently their wealth and power?

if every other country except for israel were to collapse they would be literally overrun by an entire world of islamic extremist muslim savages and other barbaric 3rd worlders, meaning they quite unironically need the west, so therefore, would it not be correct to assume that it is in their best interest to keep it alive, functional and healthy?

Attached: 1534692726310.jpg (640x469, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potjiekos
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316&fbclid=IwAR2FbMfih3qpmel5MxqNvPnveom5Q83g-YMuqF10m6B4blcqUKMmOBdvacg
youtu.be/TWj7CjZwR9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look at this delicious South African stew, user.

>”This distinguishes a potjiekos from a stew that is stirred. The aim is that the flavours of the different ingredients mix as little as possible. Although some chefs may permit stirring from time to time (which is highly frowned upon), it does create a stew where all the ingredients tend to blend together and taste similar. ”

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potjiekos

Attached: 36203562-1758-47C6-B083-2F0325AADFD2.jpg (418x557, 104K)

It's unlikely the elite gets affected. Beware unlikely != impossible.
They also buy influence from the government, directly or indirectly.
The dystopia you're talking about it's already happening, thanks to the kikes behind all of it. It just hasn't completely collapsed yet because it will need a relatively big war to do it.

Attached: 1510639341896.jpg (750x494, 170K)

labor is huge cost of business, also browner people have lower IQ and therefore are more reckless with money and less likely to become business competition for established elites

they seek an easily enslavable mutt class

They are schizo and this is some kind of "spiritual plan" their inbred brains have.

wtf ok, you're not being logically consistent and some of you are just rambling on about completely random things like stew recipes, i wonder if any of you are actually bots

anyways, yeah i'm familiar with the whole race mixing destroy the west enslavement conspiracy, but none of you have addressed my point, let me repeat it in a different way to maybe clarify it for you, if you swarm the west with 3rd worlders and anything happens to it and it collapses the entire monetary system collapses and so does the banking system because there's no civilization or society to support it and the bankers themselves will be threatened, there will be no more private security companies to protect them because everyone is a muslim savage, do you understand what i'm getting at here? it doesn't make sense to destroy it or endanger it, if you want to keep your fake billions with your fractional reserve fiat currency system then you need the society to function and you need it to function well and pacify people, not make them aggressive and fill every inch of every street with swathes of barbarians, literally your own physical bank buildings will be destroyed, it doesn't make sense, you will loose absolutely everything if the west collapses and you will be exterminated, it only makes sense to want to exterminate everyone except for you, which wouldn't be happening if you're dumping millions of africans and muslims all over the west

you need a passive, submissive non-aggressive non-violent population with no identity and no religion, but this cannot be achieved with 3rd worlders, because they radicalize and form a parallel society with their own schools, communities, even their own black market economies then outbreed the local population and take it over, they are also highly aggressive and will no doubt do things like bomb banks, which is not what you want if you're a banker
this is the only logical explanation i canthinkof

Attached: 1535091993017.jpg (600x1071, 45K)

>The dish is also popular in Israel, known as poike in Hebrew.

Attached: hate.jpg (356x447, 31K)

they get cheaper laborers.

Show your flag Schlomo.
Also
>Emporer Constantine was baptized on his deathbed
Cryptic, sure. But then again, where do you hide something (you) don't want found?
>In plain sight

All the super rich are building compounds in New Zealand, look it up.

SNEEEEEEEEEEED SELLS FEED AND SEED

"if society were to collapse, their monetary system would collapse"
>thinking extremely wealthy people only have cash
>thinking extremely wealthy somehow can't leave or travel
>thinking society collapses overnight into cannibalism

"why would wealthy billionaires and top criminal banksters benefit from the countries they live in being swarmed by subhuman 3rd world savages"
>not understanding geopolitics or globalism

Your post is so flawed on so many other points that you just need to shut the fuck up and get off the internet.

contrary to popular belief, they arent that smart. theyve just been expanding from arabia/middle east using muslims as their merchant/warriors so they can get away with not doing manual labour. see the historical record for yourself.

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316&fbclid=IwAR2FbMfih3qpmel5MxqNvPnveom5Q83g-YMuqF10m6B4blcqUKMmOBdvacg

Attached: world racial history.jpg (1280x936, 487K)

Every citizen a country has can be monetised somehow on the financial markets. More people = more money. Stupid people are also easier to get into lifelong debt.

they breathe different air
i does not affect them one bit
they just move.

that's still not addressing the point, yes you can get cheap labor in some areas in the short term but your entire empire will collapse if you just open everything and let them all flow through or even worse globalize the world, it would only make sense to exterminate them not have them multiply in numbers, there will be no more people left to buy anything, there will be nothing but desolate apocalyptic urban landscapes with broken windows and shattered glass all over the floor and sirens wailing, there will be no more people left who will use amazon, only savage barbarians yelling allahu akbar death to the jews, do you understand my point?

if this is a long-term game as the consensus surrounding the conspiracy entails, then they would not be seeking a short-term beenfit, if they were, then that would be understandable, but as far as i'm concerned these people don't want to die and they don't want to loose their shit
christ, of course, i forgot, you and your flags, here
>Emporer Constantine was baptized on his deathbed
>Cryptic, sure. But then again, where do you hide something (you) don't want found?
wait what? what the fuck are you talking about?

are you a bot? legit like what the hell is up with all these completely random replies this is freaky
yeah, but that still doesn't make sense my dude, what are they gonna come back up to? fucking mad max hellscape apocalypse africans and muslims edition? lmao
calm down my sensitive 13 year old snowflake, you literally haven't even made any points or presented any elaborations whatsoever, you simply refuted what i said and claimed i don't know what i'm talking about which shows how much you know about arguments in general
what/? we're talking about the future of western civilization and the upkeep of the global banking cartel and ultra wealthy not how jews control arabs which i find very hard to believe outside small isolated cases

Attached: 1543090990434.jpg (537x534, 75K)

They’re called debt slaves. White people aren't having kids. The kids they are having are staying perpetually childlike. Immigrants come to the west and have lots of kids. They take loans to start businesses and send their kids to school. The central bankers need more debt slaves because the entire economy is based on debt. White folk aren’t doing the job that the brown people will. That’s why Trump’s policies of improving employment and entrepreneurship doesn’t piss them off so much as his strict border policies.

Watch this OP
youtu.be/TWj7CjZwR9o

(((They))) aren't thinking beyond their lifetime. They want as much money as possible within their time alotted, buy the security they need and live far removed from the shithole they are creating.

"western civilisation" is itself a jewish construct... so your very premise is flawed from the get go. the central banks are the root of the poz ill give you that, which makes europeans beneficiaries of jewish expansion (i know, i know, with friends like that, who needs enemies). but dont kid yourself, the correct historical narrative is the most important thing.

and youre wrong about arabs. proof: the historical record.

Attached: central banks.jpg (2181x1654, 604K)

i don't think you understand, illiterate subhuman 3rd worlders aren't even capable of understanding what a bank is my dude, these people don't have bank accounts, they don't have credit cards, they don't know what credit even is, they use cash and government handouts that they don't have to ever repay and loot steal rape extort and pillage their way through survival, they don't send their children to normal schools, they homeschool them with the quran or whatever it is at home or send them to mosques or special muslim schools and so on, they exist outside of the system but inside the country

if by some magical coincidence they ever do take debt, they default and never pay then rape and murder the police officers / tax agents that come after them

the only way that you would be able to get a full-on debt slave army was if you exterminated all the muslims africans and so on and only had the non-violent caucasoids reproduce and racemix then focused on brainwashing them, that's the only way, you unironically need to keep white people alive and in the majority, otherwise you're literally attacking yourself, and the only logical explanation for that is what and suggested, where they're looking for short term benefit and wish to just die or something, which still doesn't make sense because that means they're not in it for the long run which completely goes against the consensus of the conspiracy which is that they are seeking immortality and are in it for the long-run
that's the only thing that would make sense but it completely goes against the consensus of the conspiracy which entails that the faceless conspirators are seeking immortality and so on, also if you flood the world with savages there will be no place to escape my man there will be no place to hide so that still doesn't make sense except for the ultra-suicidal ones that actually want to die which i have yet to see, and those ones aren't bankers

Attached: 1533923720812.jpg (343x343, 29K)

dude ok whatever who cares that's still not my point, you're not addressing the point, you're going on a complete tangent talking about alternative history, i'm trying to answer the question as to why bankers and the ultra wealthy and the nameless faceless conspirators of this conspiracy would benefit in the long-run by collapsing the very western civilization that you claim they built, it's literally retarded, it's unironically in their best interest to keep the whites alive and exterminate everyone else then focus on further brainwashing and enslaving the population because the whites and other caucasoids are the only ones who will listen, hundreds of millions or billions of mentally deficient alla akbar illitrate subhuman savage animals yelling death to the jews and death to bankers and africans with machetes raping and chopping people up in the streets and robbing banks and stealing and looting shit from amazon go stores are nOt what will benefit them, are you seeing my point here? it should be the other way around if the goal is for long-term control and world domination, even if what you're saying is so then my point still stands, they nEEd the west to stay alive and be civilized in order to even be able to control them, they need them to have a high enough IQ and passivity level, and that's not what seems to be the case here

Attached: 1539525135219.jpg (957x960, 88K)

and i already told you: they arent that smart. they already did their plan in the middle east but eventually got pogromed. they see whites as a threat to their power, so they try to neutralise them by any means necessary. they can not stop themselves from wanting multiculturalism bc its how they have always lived. they have also been pogromed many times and didnt change their ways. the muslims believe that mohammed was white and jews have white skin so they can more easily blend with an arab type society. they dont care about the total wealth created they care about maintaining their power by any means necessary. whites being poor and rootless is a better outcome for them even if it makes the majority of the world unliveable... thats what a parasite is. move somewhere, ruin it, get expelled, start up somewhere else. been going on a while now.

>countries they live in
they have numerous properties all over the world with well funded police/private security

no you were just going on about random shit my dude, i thought you were a bot, but anways ok that's slightly more feasible explanation, but still much riskier than just exterminating all non-caucasoids / jews and then focusing on enslaving and brainwashing all the caucasoids and whites so you can control the whole world instead of hopping from place to place

but anyways, so then where are they living? where are the ultra wealthy top bankers living if they're flooding all the livable countries with these ""people""? where are they hanging out if london and malmo's become saudi arabia? tell me so i can fucking move there lmao, japan? hungary? countries with heavy anti-immigration policies? are they living there?
doesn't address my point, you didn't read what i said, if the whole world is replaced with savage barbarians and whites are exterminated there will be no more private security companies, there will literally be nobody to defend them, there will be no more banks, there will be no more anything but war everywhere and they will be killed, the only explanations is what and where it's a suicide operation, OR what said where they're only targeting / hopping between specific places while living in good places, but even those 2 theories still have flaws in them and are either too risky or flat out suicidally counter-productive

Attached: FGoM8mL.jpg (1390x1337, 275K)

Bump

They probably arent that smart. Most of the mega rich got rich from simple things like property, retail and money lending.

>that's still not addressing the point, yes you ca

Have you ever heard in the news someone rambling about the west not being competitive as China because over there, wages are low, workers are not unionized and so and so?

This is their way to make the west as competitive as Chyna.

Nothing is going to collapse. Maybe your sandnigger shithole will collapse and you are projecting.

Not a decision that was made by banksters and billionaires.
Policy makers decided this for the reasons above.
By the way, George Soros likes the idea for ideological reasons, don't get confused.

Ok buddy. You keep re-assuring yourself that every brown person is an illiterate barbarian. I live in Canada. Every Subway franchise is owned by guy with the surname Patel, and he has half a dozen kids. He hires his nieces and nephews and puts them through school where they get software engineering degrees. Feel racially superior all you want, but those brown people are outbreeding and out earning you and their numbers increase every year.

Because they would be a permanent upper class with 0 threat to their position.
If you've got the only 115 IQ in town and all the money, you can pretty much do as you please.

>banksters
I’m out

>you need a passive, submissive non-aggressive non-violent population with no identity and no religion, but this cannot be achieved with 3rd worlders, because they radicalize and form a parallel society with their own schools, communities, even their own black market economies then outbreed the local population and take it over, they are also highly aggressive and will no doubt do things like bomb banks, which is not what you want if you're a banker
Not really true user. Social unrest is expressed by these groups as violence, sure, but it isn't deeper than that. If you keep the police, you're sure to keep power.
There's also the fact that they control the media, and that is the source of most 'flare-ups' as we see them. If left un-agitated, they're basically docile.

Only the communists(Democratic Party) want that. They want that because they are stupid and can’t come up with a better system of their own to replace capitalism.

If you or your family haven't escaped the brown menace by now you are failures. It's over. You won't find us, you can't touch us.

Attached: boomer.jpg (524x335, 31K)

/thread.

And that's a good thing