Seinfeld is based

In season 5 episode 5, kramer is against circumcision. Elaine also mentions how she doesn't like cut dick.

Also kramer in real life once went up to do comedy and started saying nigger.

BASED SHOW.

Attached: kramer.jpg (250x333, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lyZ41rgC07o
youtu.be/BoLPLsQbdt0
youtu.be/f-6UwDP23s4
youtu.be/sH2Jg5soZig?t=21s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based Jews.

jerry seinfeld also hates PC culture and refuses to play colleges now

in the same episode they talk about pig man.

MANBEARPIG IS WHERE THEY GOT THIS FROM LOL

Everything from the 90's seems based compared to now.

Attached: IMG_0951.jpg (1200x600, 221K)

How was Billy bullied? He looks 35. They all look old as fuck.

Elaine said the exact opposite of what you are claiming.

Seinfeld is a show about how terrible people live. Meta and silly, 8/10

Attached: noliedetected.jpg (729x410, 40K)

I think the guy who played him was the only goy on the show

>yellow ranger is Asian
>black ranger is black
I miss when the world made sense.

He didn't just say nigger he said something along the lines of pitchforking niggers

99.9999% of American women are repulsed by foreskin.

The also satirized the EPA's disgusting intrusion into our shower faucets.

youtube.com/watch?v=lyZ41rgC07o

Kramer is a Jewish name. The only officially Jewish character is Jerry. Later, the writers and Jason Alexander said they imagined George as half-Jewish (Italian father). Elaine is clearly supposed to be a shiksa despite the actress being clearly Jewish.

99.999% of American women are mentally retarded.

Only because they are not used to it. As soon as they become used to it, they won't be able to live without it.

we no longer use ((()))

we say "happy hannukah"

meet a jew, happy hannukah

jew posts on twitter, happy hannukah

when talking about a jew say (happy hannukah) after their name

youtu.be/BoLPLsQbdt0

just watched the episode, when talking to jerry he asks if she has ever seen one and she dislikes it.

>giving a fuck what women think

Attached: 1543189670896.gif (208x156, 1.23M)

Seeing as how Jerry is a circumcised jew and had previously dated Elaine why would he be asking if she had seen a circumcised penis? Or was he asking about the bris? Otherwise, sounds more like he's asking if she had ever seen an uncircumcised penis.

>nobody wants to see a painfully unfunny boomer from that lame show their autistic whiskey uncle quotes 24/7
I DIDn"T WANNA PERFORM FOR YOU PC SISSIES ANYWAY!

Attached: 1541296371726.png (270x180, 96K)

I know it's taking the piss, but not far from reality.

youtu.be/f-6UwDP23s4

It was a great show and I literally have watched them all some multiple times but it was NOT based.

He's not even racist. That's what's so insane about this.

This it's full of wining Jews complaining

seinfeld was one of the most based shows made by one of the most jewish writing staffs ever. it was back in the day when debate and arguing was celebrated and encouraged instead of the current climate of "one side is right the other side are heretics to be burned". it would never have made it in todays pathetic overly sensitive propagandistic environment

80% of men in the US have been abused.

>childless jew york apartment consumers
>based

pick one

//o u r g u y//

>Also kramer in real life once went up to do comedy and started saying nigger.

he was under mind control at the time...

it's called "Psychic driving"

I just rewatched the whole series and this show is surprisingly unbiased about Jews

R.I.P nip ranger, i wanted to bone you when I was a youngun'
because he was a faggot

I like the Indian giver episode

Anti dentite

yup, they portray them as neurotic sociopaths who ruin people's lives

This makes me happy.

Attached: 1524376712697.gif (480x480, 1.79M)

HEY UH HO AH

youtu.be/sH2Jg5soZig?t=21s
What? She asks Jerry if he's ever seen one. He then askes her if she's ever seen an uncircumcised dick. A vast majority of American males Elaine's age would be cut, so to be uncut would be a rarity. Put down the bong and pay attention leaf.

Attached: 1541462313264.gif (500x281, 936K)

Attached: вйъгъгкъугткъугуъ.jpg (640x438, 15K)

It's very funny. I love Jerry Seinfeld. And George, and Kramer.

I like the show because it's kept simple. No hugs, no lessons, no character progress. I loved the finale, perfect ending for the show.
>9 years and they learned fucking nothing
This is what most people are like.

>Elaine also mentions how she doesn't like cut dick
That's the opposite of truth. She is discussing with Jerry what they think about uncircumcised penis and she even said they don't have any personality so no you are wrong. I'm an expert at Seinfeld.

Seinfeld is just PG Jow Forums If anyone hasn't watches it yet go ahead and treat yourself to 9 years of laugh out loud redpills

Code for he wanted to suck their dicks and they told him to fuck off with his aids.

Attached: a show about nothing .png (500x389, 97K)

Most jews hate Judaism that's why they dont wear dumb schizo hats and view the world through scientific lenses,,,, but they know they have the holohoax card so any time they are threatened they go IM JEWISH. I clearly remember in school growing up learning about how the jews consider all their dumb ass obviously fake stories to be metaphors while christcucks literally believe that snake shit. What's scary is the fact that these people , unlike most Christians, know their shit is a dumb cult, but they still do it. I think it's kind of like the vaticanpedo mafia thing where Tony Godfather will kill somebody over an inanimate object then go omg I'll pray and then I'll be good! Dumb evil fucks feel comfy having this supposed shield they can fall back on and most of them are too lazy to go through the time to actually understand the universe.

Seinfeld is nihilistic, postmodern cynicism. It's absolute trash if you seek any kind of wholesome comedy.

Entartete Kunst Bump

Would you really slice your sons penis up just because some dumb whore MIGHT prefer it?

I’m uncut and had no issues ever, even had one chick really enjoy it and take her time with oral (she was a slut though so who cares)

TLDR; who cares what women think about anything, even if what you said is true - which it isn’t

I've had trouble with oral when she pulls my foreskin back not gently enough.

Doesn't mean I want to cut it off though.

Thank you, how are there so many retards in this thread saying it's based?