Worst Jew crimes

From child abduction and blood drinking to white phosphorus bombs then claiming white privilege must end as a cover up narrative. Show proof and time of Jew crimes. For the Shekelz

Attached: 4e5.gif (554x668, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forensic-architecture.org/case/white-phosphorus/
youtube.com/watch?v=YZYjRREqUF0
thebirdman.org/Index/Others/Others-Doc-Jews/ Doc-Jews-National&InternationalConspiracy&NWO/JewsCausedTheCivilWar-Parts1-6-WillieMartin.htm
nstarzone.com/HITLER.html
renegadetribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Screen-Shot-2017-06-29-at-1.47.58-PM-e1535472405660.jpg
holywar.org/jewishtr/09crime.htm
jewwatch.com/jew-crime-mob.html
jewwatch.com/jew-genocide-german-freedman.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAuwMT__wjI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oMfMUfgjiLg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_and_Ethel_Rosenberg
chiesa.espresso.repubblica.it/articolo/173602bdc4.html?eng=y&refresh_ce
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Feminism.

Conspiracys are welcome with source info. save file tread.

Attached: 1542072652418m.jpg (1024x681, 140K)

Like this link forensic-architecture.org/case/white-phosphorus/ white phosphate bombs used by Israel.

Attached: FA4_4.9-WP-11-1030x754.jpg (1030x754, 174K)

Jew yourk times oy vey look at what goyims did.

Attached: merlin_147327153_474c627f-d0f9-4c77-afd7-bbba8dd3dd03-jumbo.jpg (1024x773, 185K)

Ha proved my point 98/100 shills and NPC active posters. I know you fuckers lurk out of boredom but don't comment cuz capta and data gathering.

Civilian torture and human experimentation including women and children, a lot of them from middle classes.

Source: they got me

happy hannukah is the new ((()))

I don't always shill but when I don't my house get swated.

Attached: 103px-Jewtrollface.png (103x120, 6K)

Jews invented the internet

Mutilating kids. By far the worst. I'll never forgive the jews for what they did to me. Jews are pure evil.

Attached: ff.jpg (536x700, 149K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YZYjRREqUF0

>me on the right
>stage coup on the S.A.G. to plant my fuccboi puppet as its new president
>repurpose USO production company to make first television content
>make said fuccboi (middle) the host
>have him shill consumer electronics to the point where the entire world is cucked into an entire lifestyle
>goys love this guy so much they elect him president of the US lmao

Attached: d648f22c9efac7b75f67cadca8f2f823.jpg (948x874, 45K)

thebirdman.org/Index/Others/Others-Doc-Jews/ Doc-Jews-National&InternationalConspiracy&NWO/JewsCausedTheCivilWar-Parts1-6-WillieMartin.htm link starer for history in America with Jews.

Starting WW1 and WW2

Jews formed the basis of modern financial institutions, without which we would still live in the Middle Ages.

I thought this faggot started WWII.

Attached: gay hitler.jpg (50x50, 7K)

Damit leaf your not even at the realization Hitler was given power rather then took it.

Attached: hitler-greets-hinden.jpg (400x307, 29K)

>Middle Ages.
Implying this wasnt peak civilization

nstarzone.com/HITLER.html here you go try the kiddy pool before you swim on Hitler's rise to power.

Oh sure, it wasn't people who invented modern technology... No, it was a lazy middle man with a hook nose.

> inb4 muh Albert Shekelstein and (((Isaac))) Newton stealing shit

You want to hit on the black plague and that Jews where burned for it. Rumored to have spread it in water wells ECT. And Holocaust means burnt offerings to get blessings of God. Like you do to clean way diseased vermin. 1300s and xlon b was to kill lice?

Attached: black-death-woodcut.jpg (600x458, 117K)

Yea they gave us the measurement of a faggot a bundle of sticks to start a fire. Only honest Jew measurement. Out of the dark ages we went.

**********List of Jewish Tricks**********

The following list has been compiled by me and details Jewish tricks I've encountered while dealing with Hasidics in my area.

>Pilpul
The intense analysis of a text, action, or statement that attempts to reconcile apparent contradictions and/or explain conceptual differences.

>Racism/Anti-semitism
The accusation that any resistance or criticism of Jews is discriminatory purely based on race alone regardless of the criticism's merit.
Most European Jews aren't even Semites, they're most likely Edomites.
Additionally, 'racism' is an important survival mechanism and is essential to promote philia within a sophisticated society.

>Misdirection
Placing blame belonging to one group of people on another by deception, usually false-flagging.
Jews even ritualistically shift blame from themselves in a ritual called "Blood Libel", transferring their sins to livestock (and, allegedly, Christians) and then executing them for those sins.
"The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you"

>Grotesque Imagery
Using language to paint a vile and disturbing image in the minds of others in hopes of associating disgust with the subject at hand.

>Divide and Conquer
Creating in-fighting within the ranks of their opposition, usually by pointing out differences among opposing individuals.

>Art
Disguising a subversive, invasive, and/or violent operation as "Art" or "Free Expression".
When confronted, the argument made is usually that the piece in question is simply satire.

(cont.)

Attached: bpeh.jpg (600x400, 30K)

**********List of Jewish Tricks**********

(cont)
>Multi-Culturalism
Intentionally triggering survivor instincts in native women so that they become submissive to the newly introduced invasive population, resulting in the intentional creation of rootless and unhealthy offspring.
Forcing different races to live together is actually quite cruel to minorities: they have to compete in a hierarchy of attractiveness that is heavily stacked against them. This breeds resentment, racial tension

>Sexual Liberation
Intentionally supporting overwhelming manipulation of dopamine and oxytocin in the brain through excessive sexual stimulation and masturbation.

>Memory Hole
Performing and/or staging a noteworthy action or event on the same day/time that another major national, global, or social conflict happened (one that does not fit the desired narrative) in order to re-associate a given date with the desired event.

>Gaslighting
To manipulate a person by psychological means into questioning their own sanity

>Self-victimization
The fabrication of victimhood for a variety of reasons such as to justify abuse of others, to manipulate others, a coping strategy or attention seeking.

>Social Propaganda/Engineering
Paying a person or small group of people to act in a certain way or promote a certain idea that is currently unpopular, subversive to the native society, or is downright destructive.

THIS LIST IS INCOMPLETE AND NEEDS EXPANDING

Attached: 1510085577172.jpg (660x798, 145K)

9/11

Jews and golems, the reverse of laws of creation. renegadetribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Screen-Shot-2017-06-29-at-1.47.58-PM-e1535472405660.jpg

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-06-29-at-1.47.58-PM-e1535472405660-800x445.jpg (800x445, 43K)

Panama canal scandal holywar.org/jewishtr/09crime.htm

Attached: f8e.jpg (1162x850, 289K)

jewwatch.com/jew-crime-mob.html purple gang and Nixon.

Attached: 1542868308468.png (499x641, 299K)

A look at the deep end jewwatch.com/jew-genocide-german-freedman.html

Attached: 1543278628489s.jpg (106x125, 3K)

Stop

Later, a toast to the readers. Bump to see jdif

Attached: lulzsec1.jpg (480x320, 17K)

Shekelz for the good goy

Attached: i1t.jpg (500x375, 62K)

If you actually followed Hillary Clinton you will know she turned vile soon after meeting David Rockefeller and be accepted in the trilateral commission. Last notes.

Attached: pngtree-nobel-prize-medal-carving-png-clipart_3281743.jpg (550x550, 96K)

You meant shut it down? Loz

Bump it up.

Attached: 1542865738883.jpg (600x400, 56K)

Spidey bump

Attached: 1498869725960.png (638x505, 312K)

Spookyness from a distance relativity sub ion entanglement. Look ma no strings. ""The Jews killed Jesus someone who could turn water into wine the ultimate party foul. "'You must say this at are party's to get in. Pro tip

Attached: 1542868782757s.jpg (105x125, 2K)

We also except", I am a pickle puffer I puff pickles for a living, " not to infringe freedom of religion.

Attached: adult-rick-and-morty-pickle-rick-inflatable-costume.jpg (1750x2500, 289K)

What does this mean?

Read

bitch is fat as fuck. She's obviously not being oppressed

Can anyone redpill as to why we still allow rabbis to suck baby dicks? And please tell me this practice is contained in Israel. Please to tell me this isn't happening in the US.

How can it be stopped?

Files Worth saving. Like key hinging facts photos. Basically shit for autistics with 15 second attention spans. Snap shots.

I mean what is the context of that pic? I dont get it

So you're pissed about an event people can't even recall or feel in an meaningful capacity.

Everyone has to get together and say we won't stand for anything less than the complete criminalization of child mutilation. Fuck jews.

You do realize their is research showing it psychologically effects you onto adulthood right you stupid fucking kike? Kill yourself.

Its ritual blood letting tools to poke the vains and drink blood from a sacrifice of a child of their enemies. Celebrated in the blood libal ceremony.

Attached: 1542865617881s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Cuz shit gets weird there. Like when you get married you are not of the blood of your mother of father in accustom but the blood of each other. Multiple Child sex slaves married to someone to be freed of blood libal of the father and odd shit. Jews love to enslave

Attached: 1543049820709.jpg (680x680, 66K)

This is where things get tough. I've brought this up to people and they literally have to fucking idea what I'm talking about. I sounds crazy. The average American doesn't even know this pratice ever existed. And they think circumcision has something to do with hygiene

Attached: mygod.jpg (964x912, 56K)

It makes me sick, the amount if ignorance and uncaring that people have to a body part of their child. They dont even spend an hour or two researching to find out its literal mutilation. These "people" shouldn't even be having children.

without financing, no modern technology

there is hope for you.......

Attached: alu.jpg (320x218, 22K)

They are not totally wrong. It was custom for the man to cut his penis and let it drip on cloth Infront of the woman he was to marry. They to have it burned Infront of the witness to the marriage. Egyptians at or before the man was to be circumcised for cleanlyness with sex. Basically they Jews are saying it ok to marry infant boys then sucking there blood as to symbolize possession of them. Since you asked. Ow point was a man with a dick sleeve could not be legitamilty married.

Old circumcisions were different than the ones we have now. Jews fucking evolved it to be way worse. Watch Cloppers video for more info.

Attached: image.png (1000x764, 210K)

Repeated sex at the time often caused vaginal infections that lead to miscarriages. Dew to lack of antibacterial washing.

But it was easy to whip your dick out and prove a woman did not own your stuff.

Or as we say now, to own possession over.

welcome to the jungle.

Runs n Rose's" I want to watch you bleed m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAuwMT__wjI

I had a meme idea. The aim is to trivialise the Holocaust. Suppose you order some food at your local diner and it fails to meet your expectations. Well then you might post the following message.

My Cheeseburger < The Holocaust

You can do it for anything really, but, the goal is to pick things that are kind of bad, but, not nearly as bad as you are presenting them (; )) Here are some more examples;

This Parking Ticket < The Holocaust

My Dog's Farts < The Holocaust

The Latest Episode Of Dr Phil < The Holocaust

My Hangover < The Holocaust

Your Bon Jovi Mixtape < The Holocaust

Rosie O'Donnell's Vagina < The Holocaust

I would love to hear your suggestions too. Let's see if we can think of 6 million (: ))

Living

Sorry if you never took that red pill its a song about his penis.

If you could handle the penis song red pill try sweet child of mind. m.youtube.com/watch?v=oMfMUfgjiLg

Attached: 1542864881360s.jpg (109x125, 3K)

Where do we go now?

Attached: jew exile.jpg (600x462, 42K)

>aren't even Semites, they're most likely Edomites
Edomites were Semites you christard

This was pretty fucking bad
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_and_Ethel_Rosenberg

thats retarded
>reddit spacing
>tripfag
need more be said?

Runs Rose's call knocking on heaven's door .......... jackass ..... It's whatever man, you'll be lucky if you get out of life alive.

Attached: 1543048287858m.jpg (1024x655, 79K)

Attached: dresden_leichenverbrennung-altmarkt.jpg (800x450, 117K)

chiesa.espresso.repubblica.it/articolo/173602bdc4.html?eng=y&refresh_ce not a great link. 2/3 of the Christian population was killed by atomic bombs by order of the Pope for target location. America did not want to fight through the city's in Japan but there was more you missed to the story.

It's not a coincidence both of the largest Christian populations where the Target.

Key point it was a genocide by the Pope on Christians in Japan out of his grasp of power. The vacation is all sorts of fucked up.

You want to boil it down Hitler was defeated but not the Vatican. So if American genocide 2/3 of Japans Christians he offered America a true.

This got got into Jews and Jesuits.

And real Jews that side with Christians to fake Jews that side with Jesuits.

Attached: 1542102502923.png (875x540, 168K)

Attached: 1487296488841.jpg (682x768, 142K)

This thing entered wood carving from lost languages in foreign lands to explain fables that where a death sentence to own.

Attached: 249bc4859798a52216fee410ca64bb7c.jpg (204x337, 26K)

If he is chosen he will suffer on the wood and die but be reborn from his glory. If we find the truth of words we will burn it to to ash prevent the perversion of the truth holding a basis. phoenix theory

My head hurts I am out homos.

Attached: ab24f1e25f8bb970e05e57582fecc031--final-fantasy-cloud-fantasy-series.jpg (236x328, 10K)

>Not related
This is like saying your great aunt's cousin's great niece is 100% African, when you're 100% English.

Jews destroyed the OTTOMAN Empire.