Greeks aren't white

Wait, THIS is George Papadopoulos?

I know I'm just going to get accused of being a divide and conquer shill, but how can you seriously argue that modern-day Greeks are white? This dude is fucking brown. Greeks are literally darker than 95% of Ashkenazi Jews, 95% of Eastern Europeans, and even most Turks/Lebs.

I'm not saying the Ancient Greeks weren't white. But clearly they're not white anymore.

Attached: gergp.png (1454x894, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/us-news/george-papadopoulos-has-surprising-ties-to-israeli-settlers-1.5461531
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaya_Scodelario
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OMDQzITWJyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only white people in the balkans are slovenians and croats.

I agree Greeks are not white. Honestly Japanese and Korean men should be white before the Greeks.

Attached: two-arm-fist-punch-each-other-caucasian-asian-man-men-isolated-white-40944150.jpg (1300x1034, 105K)

He is white though and you are a D&C shill. No matter how much you cherrypick, a tan or olive complexion doesn’t make you non-white. I know plenty of Italians and Greeks that look like this anyway, especially in the summer, and it’d be stupid to say they’re not white.

( ( ( Papadopoulos ) ) )

He's JEWish.

haaretz.com/us-news/george-papadopoulos-has-surprising-ties-to-israeli-settlers-1.5461531

Southern Greeks are super white. northern Greeks not so much.
And even the north Greeks are very smart, it's another race, you can't qualify them as niggers.

fake heere is real photo as you can cleary see he is a white male

Attached: bleached.png (1454x894, 822K)

>George Papadopoulos
He is an Amerimutt, not a Greek. Americans are not white. I'm not saying the founding fathers weren't white. But clearly Americans are not white anymore.

Odd, why is the north darker? Would just figure it gets darker as you go further south/further from europe, as it is with the rest of the northern hemisphere

he looks Indian. He's definitely not white, but most greeks don't look like him at all. That's not a tan or olive complexion, thats a dark brown complexion

Greece isn’t Balkan, it’s Mediterannean

He’s a world traveler, has money, and dickin down blonde bimbos.
>pretty close

jewish thread. Sage.

Attached: you'renotwhite.png (3712x1286, 290K)

Sounds like projection on your part.

i'm white and two italians signed the declaration of independence.

Attached: dna test.jpg (1169x650, 73K)

He does not look Indian at all, he looks like what happens when a Med gets a good tan (dark olive.) Dark brown is pic related.

Attached: 5F74E3B3-31CE-46DE-8D65-C8C20ADFDDC1.jpg (2290x1322, 313K)

Attached: Michael-Chiklis.jpg (300x409, 13K)

They got replaced with shitskins that the roman empire imported in. The same thing happened in southern italy. If tested he would literally be a genetic arab/semite.

I'm an Anglo-Saxon and i'm revelling in your mutt jealousy.

Your a mutt lad. Might as well embrace it.

>Anastassakis

Attached: jennifer-aniston-9185599-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 268K)

>your a mutt
>your

Attached: britnigger.png (535x490, 15K)

No he literally wouldn’t.

literally looks the same

Migration? I have no idea, you're right in what you say, but Greece was once upon a time the biggest empire on the planet... who knows how the descendants breeded

STAY MOIST!

Attached: stamos.jpg (1024x533, 70K)

You are obviously one jealous and salty mutt.

Hello jiro

>jealous of looking like this

ok buddy. Go have fun with your muslim PM.

Attached: hot anglos.jpg (707x748, 192K)

pwhooar look at them sexy slags. you yankee mutts are so jealous its great

only hot british women are half italian.

Attached: kaya.jpg (748x579, 46K)

no idea who that is, im guessing its an amerimutt larping as British.

she's british, retard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaya_Scodelario

turkroach rapebabies

Attached: KARA BOGA.jpg (594x899, 38K)

>mother is Brazilian
typical Amerimutt larping as British

fuck off that's lewis hamilton

Jesus god, this level of infighting. If this thread isn't proof we will never, as a people, decide wtf "WHITE" is, in order to defend it, I don't know what is.

Blackpilling the shit out of me. I give up on all this race shit. I really do. Y'all have fun debating who is white for eternity. The Jews know who is Jewish and that's why they're winning. If White cannot be defined, than something, at least bearing the mantle of the attributes whites are proud of, needs to arise - and that something needs to know it's borders and it's definitions. That group has a chance. Not us.

She’s British though

>there are no white Americans
My entire family is nothing but blue-eyed WASPs whose ancestors were originally from Scotland/England. Plenty of Americans are still white but I will admit that many are Euromutts.

thats not olive skin, thats dark brown skin. He is as dark as an african american or even many sub-saharan africans. He looks indian. Nobody would even guess he's greek from looking at him, they would guess he's indian. Most greeks cannot go that dark. Thats not a tan. A tan is something a white person gets from the sun. Everyone's skin gets darker from the sun including non-whites.

Olive skin does not mean brown skin. For instance, only white passing middle eastern people are olive skinned, not brown middle eastern people. Pic related is olive skin.

Attached: hair-colors-olive-skin-245158-1513362884869-image.700x0c.jpg (700x1050, 132K)

You an also be olive skinned and pale white / pasty, like pic related

Attached: advice-to-brits-from-greeks-in-the-same-situation-876-body-image-1470149389-size_1000.jpg (1000x666, 97K)

this is what greeks look like with a good tan. George padopoulus is not white, or racially greek. He most likely has gypsy blood, gypsies are north indians

Attached: 102799954-RTX1IGUB.530x298.jpg (530x298, 37K)

He never went around claiming to be white, fag.

Stop having wet dreams about us you pathetic stalkers.
What is it with pol and its obsession with us anyway?
>pic Iphicratis Amyras identitarian politician

Attached: ifamyras.jpg (800x1049, 85K)

Greeks look indistinguishable from Persians and light skinned indians

Attached: jas-arora.jpg (1042x1042, 654K)

Nu-greeks are swarthy due to massive T*rk rape genes. Pic related

Attached: jason_mantzoukas_portrait_session_94517_c0-230-7245-4454_s885x516.jpg (885x516, 43K)

he could be greek, spanish, portuguese, french, italian

Funny thing is that he's often cast as a middle easterner

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OMDQzITWJyU

Sorry, but this dude is overflowing with nigger cooties.

half the middle east look like meds

>White Anglo Saxon Protestant
>Scotland
Do you know what WASP means faggot?

LOL he looks just like Basir Al Asad.

Greeks are 100% pure Germanic phenotype. Especially the British ones.

You

He is a gypsy from Greece.

Who is this guy btw?

All the races on the planet are just stabilized versions of mutts. In Europe, the different ethnic groups are just different mixtures of peoples who stopped interbreeding with outsiders at different points in time and have since stabilized into more or less homogeneous groups. If you wanted to make Southern Europeans look whiter you would just have to play with this mixture a bit, it wouldn't take too long; maybe a generation or two.

Attached: stuff.png (1024x536, 174K)

GUYS REDPILL ME ON NIGEL FAGAROUS

Attached: 18AD979B-6B05-4989-98B9-4A3E6BF16D9A.jpg (1125x1094, 744K)

Based GM back in the day.....

Attached: image.jpg (577x800, 138K)

I'm dating a Greek and I feel like a race traitor

She should too

How dare you soil her superior Mediterranean genetics.

Im sitting next to Japanese on the train whiter than the greeks I've met.

Why?

sorry sweetie greeks are white

Attached: real greeks.jpg (1042x1042, 422K)

She doesn't look white, more closely to middle eastern and I look like a Anglo x German mutt

Meant to reply

Lots of Greeks and Italians look like him though. I grew up around them and have seen it.

jews are white they just larp as nonwhites cause theyre made about european history

Just WarmTheOvens, already. The Long pig is the tastiest. We all know that !

Olive skin(and a bit darkened by make up and lights), blue-grey eyes.
And who said that greeks and syrians arent related.
Who told you that we have cultural and genetical realtions closer with french faggots more than lets say persians?
*note: true syrians not those mercenary faggots of fsa from all over africa. Syrians of Assad.
Pic related the Hellenistic era where greece was the ruler and colonizer of the known world.
Lets clear this once and for all.
We are not white as you define it. WASPs eager to suck isreali cock.
We are Hellenic/Greek and we are unique caucasian nation.
We wont sacrifice our uniqueness in a globilized mutt world the same way we wont do it in a white nation-killing world. I dont want to lose my greekness to an all white identity that equalizes greeks germans italians spanish ect ect because it will lead to the same globalist agenda.

Attached: the_hellenistic_period__275_bc__by_dinospain-d87ey4z.jpg (1056x757, 117K)

Ancient greeks migrated from the middle-east though, so you guys are essentially middle eastern. Nothing to be ashamed of, most of the first civilisations were middle eastern.

1922 smyrna refugees after the shitshow that was the asia minor campaign. We settled 1.2 million of them in the north. Also they are brown not because they are turks but because they are anatolians big difference there.

Aren't all indoaryans descended from the five sons(actually four because the yadu dynasty disappeared with Krsna) of emperor Yayāti?

I go to Greece almost every summer, they are white

This. Imagine being Greek and trying to larp as a westerner. This shit is why we had junta and now we are useless faggots

i bet this faggot will have skin lightening creams shipped to his new prison
he's only a faggot because he's a faggot
i'm not saying it in a sense to cast aspersions on him
i think he's ok
also, there's 3 types of greek, look at the DNA data
greeks say "greeks used to be blonde" hahaha
they are all niggered up with mudblood turkroach shit
but some greeks are very white and original greek
those are bros man
bros

hahaha this
if he shoots someone
that nigger will be white in about 4 minutes on twitter @CNN
he'll look like he needs some fucking supplments

checked
greece is so fucked
you had a chance to be so fucking great
and all the good people left
and you're left with cities flooded with niggers
and commies
and i think it's over for greece
tourism is going to collapse beyond what you can imagine
greece used to be low crime (at least the police lied so it looked low crime)
now it's going to rival london and paris
goodbye greece
your greatgrandparents were raped by nazis for nothing
your grandparents fought commies for nothing
because your weak pathetic desires to work for a state that took care of you has left you at the end of a rope, held by a nigger, with nothing to do by sacrifice your children to the nigger dick
enjoy the taste, takis

when nobody killed the niggers for raping the first greek student
nobody will kill the nigger that rapes the 1000th
how many are they at now?
are they over 1000 raped students yet?

a few years ago they started eating nigger dick like it was the next superfood
most of them not voluntarily
they won't be white for long
20%+ of the people living in greece are not greek, maybe higher, and that's all in one age range
they are already on the verge of taking over the country in 1 year and nobody even knows it
look at the real reports

Maybe he was out in the sun too long. His dark facial hair makes him look darker also.

Here's a pic where he looks more med

Attached: George Papadopoulos.jpg (620x349, 103K)

Attached: 1_fMOy7llb5S6MEElg8KMkzg.jpg (960x600, 61K)

Those are actually pretty good by slag standards

after a few drinks in a club i'd let any one of them spread their legs for me
decent non-fat britslags

i call 3

1. The holocaust is a lie. Some 6.000 Jews died in the Labor Camps due to Typhus and hunger caused by the Allied Blockade.

2. The Blood Ritual is VERY REAL instead Ever since Antiquity, Jews have been kidnapping non-Jewish children and cutting them up to extract their pineal gland.That's why they have been hated and kicked out of every land they infested. They do the same shit to this day. If you have children missing in your area do your research and you will find the kidnappings started after a Jewish "Community" was established.

Attached: ZyklonB-Kills-Lice-Not-People.jpg (1576x599, 347K)

1. The holocaust is a lie. Some 6.000 Jews died in the Labor Camps due to Typhus and hunger caused by the Allied Blockade.

2. The Blood Ritual is VERY REAL instead Ever since Antiquity, Jews have been kidnapping non-Jewish children and cutting them up to extract their pineal gland.That's why they have been hated and kicked out of every land they infested. They do the same shit to this day. If you have children missing in your area do your research and you will find the kidnappings started after a Jewish "Community" was established.

Attached: six-million.jpg (990x1278, 307K)

(OP)

Attached: pizzagate-through-the-ages6.jpg (345x292, 35K)

(OP) (OP)

Attached: Pizzagate-pld.jpg (2393x1086, 2.29M)

(OP) (OP)

Attached: pizzagate-not-new-5.jpg (924x786, 405K)

>
>
>
> (OP) (OP) (OP)

Attached: pizzagate-fake-8.jpg (730x487, 291K)

>greeks are darker than Jews
Pic related.

1. Modern Greeks are a nationality, like "American" or "British", with a civic nationalist identity -- not a racial identity.

2. Greeks get darker over time, just as Germans, Brits, Irish, French, and Americans do. That's the Kalergi Plan.

3. You are a divide and conquer shill. This is the same as a thread about "Gee, I thought Americans were white, but look at this nigger". kys kike

Attached: file.png (493x271, 268K)

>
>
>
> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP)

Attached: pizzagate-fake-4.jpg (1003x768, 214K)

Attached: file.png (610x408, 447K)

Whites were always considered a subset of Europeans, it wasn’t until mass immigration of non-Europeans into America and Europe that all Europeans were automatically considered white. Whites were traditionally Northwestern European and the definition has only expanded due to the muttification of the West.

>
>
>
> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP)

Attached: pizzagate-age-old.jpg (300x304, 40K)

Attached: file.png (465x309, 258K)

nobody believes greeks are white. they are slavniggers at best

>
>
>
> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP)

Attached: Nazi-Spank-Robot.jpg (471x813, 229K)

>
>
>
> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP)

Attached: jewsmart.jpg (1680x1050, 672K)