MGTOW is

A sensible reaction to modern thottery.

Attached: 1492336305_89215729a13e714bd69f0732a828511d25da2db3_hq.gif (640x360, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JvilJYuSQTg
deepstrength.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/doom-and-gloom-and-the-amount-of-attractive-christian-virgins-part-3/
huffpost.com/entry/virginity-teens-divorce-study_n_877529
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fact

Yes, it is. But we don't need 20 threads about it per day.

B Gata H Kei is shit

giving up by taking your ball and going home which in no way improves the situation you're in and only proves that you would be an ineffectual partner anyway.

women are just a bad investment

>84
>1984
>Orwellian dystopia confirmed

Attached: 499_1484968780.jpg (250x381, 18K)

mgtow is satanic

youtube.com/watch?v=JvilJYuSQTg

Attached: xuwljnSWjMEiLNg-800x450-noPad (2).jpg (689x388, 30K)

Go fuck yourself you faggot dumpster diving nigger and get your rabies shot before you endanger higher beings with your prolapsed aids hole.

I've got a weird feeling your (((tribe)))

You sure?
>full speed ahead

Funny how tradcons never bring up the parts of the bible that say women need to submit to men. All they do is shame men. Men need to support society, women, children, everything. Oh, but women are free to do whatever they want. Tradcons are just as gynocentric as feminists.

>toxic masculinity

>Funny how tradcons never bring up the parts of the bible that say women need to submit to men
I do all of the time
>Men need to support society, women, children, everything. Oh, but women are free to do whatever they want.
Men need to tell women they are to submit to men

If everyone who owned a ball refused to play until everyone else followed the rules they liked than they would change things. Collective bargaining in all of its forms has potential to be useful, and the middle class working men are no different.

>Men need to tell women they are to submit to men
Too bad they have no way of forcing them to due to modern laws treating a slap as being comparable to beating your wife senseless with a baseball bat.

I think about it like this:
Modern women look and behave like men.
So, to love modern women, you'd have to be gay. But if you're gay, you might as well just love men because they aren't as entitled.

And if you're not gay... you're just fucked.

Dont marry a woman that does not believe in the bible

>Dude just cater to your women's emotional instability for the rest of your life so you don't get strung up by the judiciary cunts and lose the ability to effectively parent your offspring
Coping sounds so dull

giving it a label was the worst possible thing

A million times this! MGTOW's real beef is with the STATE! Women have always been soulless whores, but society (pre feminism) kept them in line. Now that they have voting rights, the STATE is giving them everything they want. Remember that women are the majority of voters.

dont marry a crazy woman

It's only gay if you're the receiving end user.

Lmao...

True, but that doesn't mean bible believing tatooless women haven't been in threesomes or haven't had over 10+ sexual partners.

>Muh pure Christian woman meme

Then marry a virgin

>don't live if you don't want to die.

Why would you want to marry a crazy woman?

you're shit

Attached: kill yourself.png (1024x1387, 1.28M)

Virgin women instigate divorce at higher rates than cock-pilled thots

Read this:
deepstrength.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/doom-and-gloom-and-the-amount-of-attractive-christian-virgins-part-3/

It's a mathematical analysis explaining why your advice is retarded. And before you jump down my throat, it's written by a tradcuck, not a MGTOW.

1st all women are vapid shallow and solipsistic. 2nd she has insane societal support and pressure to ruin everything. So yeah no thanks. Just donate sperm

>all women aren't crazy, keep up the search for validation, goyim

I often think Russia might be humanity's only hope for defeating international jewry, but Russians are quite awful, and could never colonize humanity as the Germans. Makes me sad Germans couldn't feed Russians their own heads on a platter in WWII. But I'm sure there's something good there. Like all things, it will likely take the Germans to realize what that is. I suggest friendly German/Russians boxing matches for 50 years, after which point German men colonize Russian women's vaginas. All of this after Russia defeats the international Jewish order, of course. 4 humanity.

Attached: truth.jpg (500x500, 67K)

So few, and few places to meet them. I unironically support arranged marriages. It allows parents to give their input and experience into choosing a partner and allows for easier pairing of younger women with older men. After all there aren't many ways a woman approaching who just turned 18 can meet an educated and successful man in his early to mid 20s. Ideally a couple should consist of a man about 22-26 and a woman about 18-19. Woman hasn't been tainted by the outside world and the man has had time to get his education and become financially stable and successful.

>anderson
>taking anything from a pro race-mixing protestant
he happily married a nigger to a white woman, I'm not interested in even hearing what he has to say

Attached: 1539245751339.png (420x420, 9K)

I like this drunk posting, please continue

giving up and becoming self centered will help no one
you think that youre free, but in reality you are a bound slave. you will only accept this when youre dead inside wondering how you ever fell for such bullshit and what the fuck happened to all the time.
i went my own way around 2000
i fucked up.
make families and teach them right. its the only way you will ever win the bigger battle

What are you talking about
You only need to find one
Its not hard
> insane societal support and pressure
Stay away from worldly women
>So few, and few places to meet them.
church

>You only need to find one
>Its not hard
The math says otherwise. In fact, it's mathematically impossible for most men to find a virgin Christian wife. There simply is not enough of them.

>truth

If you're illiterate I'm not sure how I can present my point further

most mgtows have children you dumbfuck

X

>it's mathematically impossible for most men to find a virgin Christian wife.
Most men dont deserve one
pic related

Attached: Heritage (3).jpg (633x360, 47K)

Shhhh, we're just angry virgins

A

Cool graph
>huffpost.com/entry/virginity-teens-divorce-study_n_877529

Except they don't need you. They have a fresh supply of labor gnawing at the bit to take your place.

If you want to compare this to the formation of unions you're going to have to literally physically prevent men from taking your place which you cannot do.

So in other words your advice doesn't work for most men. So what good is it?

Most men suck, so why should we care about most men?

My advice is they should become worthy of a trad girl
You can just be a degenerate and expect one

I don't expect you to care about men. I know tradcucks don't care about other men. But if you're issuing advice that can only mathematically apply to ~1% of men, then the other 99% can safely write it off as inapplicable.

Or we could participate at the bare minimum and watch as society unfolds without husbando providers and white male taxation for gibs

Again, if every one of us followed your gynocentric advice, is still would not work for more than 1%. It's terrible advice because of this.

>Marry under 5% of women.

Yeah. Very statistically viable.

>this angers the simp

>if every one of us followed
But they dont so there are plenty of good girls to go around
Also if everyone followed my advice fathers would actually control their daughters

you only need to marry one

>when life is hard I give up
I'm happy you're not going to reproduce

Until polygamy is legalized they will.
>I'm a 35 year old woman and can't find a man

>in my utopia everything is great!

MGTOW's would never have participated to begin with. Acting as if you had a choice in the matter, unlike the nearly equally pathetic incel, is pathetic.

Trips wasted

>But they dont so there are plenty of good girls to go around
But there's not. Again, the math says otherwise. Here's the link again. Show me how the math is wrong.

Trips of truth.

Lol

>Show me how the math is wrong.
There are far more single women at church than men

artificial gestation and sex bots/VR is an even more sensible reaction to the concept of women in general

Holy shit are you fucking dumb?

You want 100% of men to marry 5% of women? There aren't enough virgins to go around and even if there were, only the top 95% of men could land one.

>implying the game should be played in the first place

>pol on women and having a family

Attached: image.jpg (133x163, 11K)

Attached: image.png (1000x1050, 472K)

Irrelevant. There is only a tiny amount of girls who fit your description. A very tiny amount. Therefore, there is only a tiny amount of men who could mathematically successfully profit from your advice.

It's just not advice that widely applies.

Better lube up the jew machine with my drones to be used as cannon fodder in the desert or npc's for the jewbank

why would non virgin men deserve a virgin wife?

Because that's how traditional families work.
The alpha males weed out thots by who succumbs to the hot dicking leaving only pure virgin women.
The virginsbecome waifus and the thots become soinsters who own cats

>he doesn't know women throughout history and varying societies use men for their resources and have no concept of loyalty unless it suits there needs

Enjoy your false claims of domestic and sexual violence, followed by child support payments for 18 years and alimony payments for life. If you're lucky you might get some visitation with your kids so you can watch their mother turn them into mindless leftists with her new legbeard transman partner.

Who said anything about "deserve"? How old are? The world doesn't run on who deserves what. What matters is that your advice simply is not applicable to most men, and is therefore not a solution of any kind. Deserve has nothing to do with it.

You're arguing with an NPC

tits
OR
gtfo

The naturally alpha men can go score.

Meanwhile beta men can stop fighting for the leftovers and alpha-widowed.

That's mgtow. Don't make too much of an effort to convince it's the best possible solution for everyone.

Your 'man up' is going to have as much effect in 2k18 as calling a slut a slut.

Attached: wXp40S5.gif (680x348, 1.36M)

Naturally you jerk off to your sisters ankles, /gif/ is more your speed

Yep that green I'd guy is literally brain-dead. Imagine thinking all this is reversible with anything less than a civil war

>programmed tradcon talking point
>insert shaming tactic
>assert masculinity

So your logic is if there are not enough virgin women for every man on the planet you shouldnt even try?

It really is the only way forward, since most women don't want to have kids.

>since most women don't want to have kids.
citation needed

Every single woman I've spoken to both in my later years in high school and at work hates the idea of having kids. I don't remember a single one even saying maybe. Maybe women in Ohio are just terrible.

>MGTOW is...
Actually a bunch of beta faggots, badly emulating manlike behaviour, virtue signaling to death in the hopes that one of the 0.01% of females might notice how: "They're not like the other guys".
>hurr durr i'm such a man, look at me idgaf bout dem feymals
Defining themselves through the groups they belong to, is the sign of a weak faggot.

Attached: 1538617554225.jpg (1280x1920, 101K)

Attached: 8B002884-F26F-4768-B89D-472BCE7F5AC7.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>modern women are trash
>you left them behind
>you are trash

k

This. Those who have a high level understanding of the word of God know that these women are just about completely ruined.

Man, I've noticed some really fucking low energy German posts lately, and I've even seen other anons pointing it out.

Leafs are officially redeemed, Germans are now the new shittiest posters

>low energy
Just because your parents failed raising you, doesn't mean you can go around on the web, making claims about things you can't even fathom to comprehend.

I'm not giving you the approval you desperately need so you don't an hero, faggot.

Attached: 1539321335684.jpg (996x1000, 315K)

>at work
That is not a representative sample

I hate MGTOW because of this
>women are natural followers and want to submit to a strong man who can provide
>REEEEEEEEEEE
>modern women are trash!
>MGTOW because fuck thotery and being her beta bucks!

If you fucking losers would man up and fix the thots that boomers and (((they))) fucked up to begin with you wouldn’t have to invest in artificial wombs or have the delivery guy spit in your food because you’re an asshole. Because your useless ass would be useful and naturally come across a woman.
>REEEEEEEE but she’s not an untouched virgin!!!!! REEEEE!!!!!
So the fuck what? neither is your ever widening ass or at least you wouldn’t be if you had the same oppurtunity she did.
Yeah you got dealt a shitty batch of women but when given lemons make lemonade.