The coming TERF wars

How to maximize impact?
medium.com/@amydyess83/terf-is-hate-speech-and-its-time-to-condemn-it-6efc897ce407

Attached: index (2).png (578x568, 191K)

Lesbians always get pregnant by men with dicks doe

What's even more unlikely is a gay man fucking a FtM tranny

>TERFs are going full circle to conservatism
Soon they'll connect the dots

When will they realise that attraction is part face, part body, part personality, part genitals?

Some people prefer one more than others, but what they're suggesting is that I could fuck a lesbian purely by saying "I'm a woman" despite being a tall, hairy man. And if she (rightly) tells me to go away, she's a bigot? This could be great for trolling, but retarded for common sense.

>push fringe misandry memes against dickgirls to make them kill themselves
>push biological essentialism memes from stablished dike writers like camile paglia against post op dickgirls to make them kill themselves

>push extreme jew postmodernist memes on gender being performative against misandrists so piss them off
>strawman the position of the biological essentialist to mine for hurt fee fees and get some people fired over it

then pop the corns and enjoy the show

Attached: loss-0543.jpg (535x537, 35K)

FTMs are just another kind of butch in the dyke community.

I honestly can't believe this meme has made it this far, this is almost as fun as blowing up the sun

I hate capital letters but at least it didnt spam emojis. Also, two can play that logic game
>I like girls, I don't like any "girls" with dicks, "girls" with dicks aren't girls.

Are you sure you don't have Converso ancestry? This is bretty gud...

gay men will just laugh off any attacks bytrannies and womyn, so they aren't a worthwhile target. lesbians are women and so have the weaknesses of women and can be shamed into groupthink and crowd-following. men in dresses can shame lesbians into either taking dick or facing ostracization from the group. not normal groups though, groups of weird cunts who are hanging out with trannies and lesbians.

It's not men in dresses doing most of the shaming though, but "intersectional feminist" women who want to protect the feelings of the men in dresses at all costs, meaning that both sides are about equally sheep-like.

both groups are women...so yeah, they're sheep

>FTMs are just another kind of butch in the dyke community.

Wrong. Most gays and lesbos see them as a threat and fear they'll be beat into submission. That tweet causes major malfunction in the NPC lesbo brain. They just can't challange it with truth,.

Ah trannies
People with the deeply held belief that being a woman is purely cosmetic, thus getting a vagina(cosmetic) via surgery transforms them into a chick despite not having gone through any of the life experiences of a chick
What misogynists

>Come on you bigoted lesbians, you like girls with vaginas
>So why don't you like men with dick and balls exactly?
At what point do we start institutionalizing these people again?

Are radical feminists /ourgirls/? They hate trannies and thot. Even though they hate men, we may give them a hint that some (((men))) are more powerful than other.

Now imagine this post unironically coming from a Russian where soros-funded "radical feminists" like pussy riot are being clubbed and jailed by the gestapo because they're so ruthlessly hated in that country.

Attached: Igarashi_laughs_at_Misaki.jpg (1024x576, 344K)

>if you're only cool with girls with vaginas
WHAT OTHER KINDS ARE THERE? YOU ARE A NIGGA NOT A BITCH

Attached: (You).gif (500x382, 167K)

>WHAT OTHER KINDS ARE THERE?
Don't pretend like you don't know.

Attached: 1516063067380.jpg (682x1024, 101K)

Women hate eachother; news at 11. :/

Attached: 1320751972233_xoana12.jpg (680x408, 35K)

The sooner this world ends, the better.

for you