Bible question

Show me where in the Bible it says you shouldn't get married to someone of a different race. Hard mode: don't just called me a Jew and a fedora

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

openbible.info/topics/mixing_races
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People just threw whatever they wanted in the bible and said it was there all along as a way to control their subjects.
this went on for centuries, so it's all mixed up by now.
it might not say that in "the bible," but give it a few hundred years and it probably will!

Okay I have no way of knowing if that's true. Interesting. Doesn't answer my question though

Back up. Did someone tell you it says that?

I'm pretty sure it doesn't say that lol

>People just threw whatever they wanted in the bible and said it was there all along as a way to control their subjects
Proofs? You know historians have preserved manuscripts from as far back as like the year 2 A.D., right? And even older for Old Testament scripts.

Here you go.
Tobit 4:12
>“Beware of all whoredom, my son, and chiefly take a wife of the seed of thy fathers, and take not a strange woman to wife, which is not of thy father's tribe: for we are the children of the prophets, Noe, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob: remember, my son, that our fathers from the beginning, even that they all married wives of their own kindred, and were blessed in their children, and their seed shall inherit the land.”

That's talking about Jews.

The Christians are the new Jews (as in the new chosen people)

Also the book of Tobit isn't in the bible.....

More Christcucks threads.

Attached: 9703767523687.png (600x650, 167K)

Not the Protestant ones you are reading I assume.

Lmao okay so you're like a black Hebrew guy? Also if the new Jews are Christian doesn't that make Mexican Christians the chosen as well? Tobit isn't a real book in the bible

>Tobit
Begone, papist

Don't judge unless you are sinless. God doesn't want you to hate your brothers, who he hath put on this world with you. Every one is God's child, and equal by HIS law. You will burn if you keep this up.

I’m hopeing this is not a troll
Here is a list of every verse taking about race mixing
openbible.info/topics/mixing_races
I know that in the original translations it meant
Do not marry non Christians
It’s kinda a way to help protect yourself. Would you want to marry someone who might just randomally sacrifice your son because the crop was not that big this year, or someone who’s ethics and morals are more aligned with yours. Also Jews are fucking xenofobic Christians are different though, they want to help others, or at least they shoud.

We are equal in the eyes of God. Preserving one's culture is not a sin. If we were united in the Church as we once were, we wouldn't have the racial issues we have today. Secularism has destroyed Western culture. Ethnic homogeneity is perfectly acceptable under the overarching Church, which most, including minorities have turned their backs to. The Reformation broke Europe apart and has led to the degeneracy you see today. It's not a theological issue, it's division among believers, a rejection of the one true Church.

It doesn’t say that specifically. But it does say to be wise and not a fool.

I'll admit, can't beat those quads.

So the bible says it's okay to breed with other races as long as they are Christian?

>chiefly take a wife of the seed of thy fathers
If ur dad black, marry black.
If hes white, marry white.
Not hard to understand. The only dilemma is when it comes to mutts like you.

>no way of knowing if that's true
bible authorship scholarship started in germany, user

That being said
While I would have sex with a jungle / plains princess I would never have children with them, much less marry them.

Wouldn’t want to burden them with le51% genetics.

Okay so there's literally nothing wrong with making amerimutt children as long as they are Christian. Thanks gents, I understand why people think you're heeb slaves now

>Being a filthy protestant
Scripture alone except let's take out some scripture we don't like hurhur

Ezra9:1 After these things had been accomplished, the leaders approached me and said: “The people of Israel, including the priests and Levites, have not kept themselves separate from the surrounding peoples whose abominations are like those of the Canaanites, Hittites, Perizzites, Jebusites, Ammonites, Moabites, Egyptians, and Amorites. 2Indeed, the Israelites have taken some of their daughters as wives for themselves and their sons, so that the holy seed has been mixed with the people of the land. And the leaders and officials have taken the lead in this unfaithfulness!”

3When I heard this report, I tore my tunic and cloak, pulled out some hair from my head and beard, and sat down in horror.

4Then everyone who trembled at the words of the God of Israel gathered around me because of the unfaithfulness of the exiles, while I sat there in horror until the evening offering.

Why isn't that in the bible most amerimutts read?

Nehemiah13:23

In those days I also saw Jews who had married women from Ashdod, Ammon, and Moab. 24Half of their children spoke the language of Ashdod or of the other peoples, but could not speak Hebrew. 25I rebuked them and called down curses on them. I beat some of these men and pulled out their hair.

Then I made them take an oath before God and said: “You must not give your daughters in marriage to their sons or take their daughters as wives for your sons or for yourselves! 26Did not King Solomon of Israel sin in matters like this? There was not a king like him among many nations. He was loved by his God, and God made him king over all Israel, yet foreign women drew him into sin. 27Why should we now hear that you too are doing all this terrible evil and acting unfaithfully against our God by marrying foreign women?”

28Even one of the sons of Jehoiada son of Eliashib the high priest had become a son-in-law to Sanballat the Horonite. Therefore I drove him away from me.

29Remember them, O my God, because they have defiled the priesthood and the covenant of the priesthood and of the Levites.

30Thus I purified the priests and Levites from everything foreign, and I assigned specific duties to each of the priests and Levites. 31I also arranged for contributions of wood at the appointed times, and for the firstfruits.

Remember me, O my God, with favor.

because American evangelical christianity was started by harvard rejects who couldn't cut it in the north so had to make a living selling books to folks who couldn't read.
jesus, does anyone itt into bible study?

Stopped reading at "the people of Israel" you heeb faggot

It doesn't. It promotes exactly the opposite.

Attached: Galatians 3-28.jpg (886x610, 224K)

See
Most Americans are probably reading KJV, a Protestant Bible that has some books missing (Apocrypha)

Link me good Catholic or Orthodox introductions pls I'm willing to read with an open mind if they recognize race

OP doesnt get this because he is probably the descendant of one of the lonely housewives fucked by said failed northerner in my previous post

You literally are not considered Jewish if your mother isn’t Jewish. It’s a Law is Moses

Im talking about white people not chosenites kike

Hide all kike demoralization threads

>it's a law [of] moses
this is the lie that kings tell their subjects whenever they want to make up new rules. never trust it. see fpbp

I just don’t know honestly , I’m not a Bible expert. People are weird though,
The kids can still be smart and cool though, hopefully you can teach them how to be human and not a animal. I know some mixed race people and they seem pretty normal. I live in South Texas in the Houston area and I want my little John Jrs to be white, accorse I’m 97.3% white. I’d marry a Asian though only if they were Mongolian and had the Kahn gene.

You are right. The bible doesn't have anything to say about race. Therefore, being a racist isn't explicitly un-Christian. The whole, "love your neighbor as yourself" thing only applies to our neighbors, our fellow whites.

Not what I asked, the fuck is wrong with you faggots you can never answer directly

Leviticus 19:19
“You shall keep my statutes. You shall not let your cattle breed with a different kind. You shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor shall you wear a garment of cloth made of two kinds of material."

Womp Womp.

The bible talks about this a lot, actually. You should try reading it sometime.

>why does a book made for the Israelites talk about Israel???

So odo u just cum in your dog and hope it makes puppies? We all know leaf niggers blow an uncountable number of dogs

Case in .

The bible doesnt say to wipe my ass after I take a shit but I do it anyway

You asked where in the Bible. Do you need me to pull up the Old Testament verses for you?

Leviticus 18:21-23 : No monkey lovin'

How so? Eventually a white person will neighbor a non-white, at which point they must love them or face Hell. Get fucked, bigot

Completely retarded, no where in that verse is race mentioned and no Christian sect says you can't wear two types of fabric you amerimutt heeb faggot. Implying old testament laws are to be followed literally while quoting a verse that doesn't mention race at all. Fucking subhuman iq levels here

>heeb slaves
Where did I say it is acceptable? Did you miss the part about preserving your culture? You're ignorant to metaphysics.

This is a passage on Salvation, not marriage. All souls are equally valuable to God for the purposes of bringing us home.

Christians are not to marry unbelievers because love for one's wife may draw you away from the faith or into sin. It is not so much about race as it is about marrying unbelievers; Moses wed an Ethiopian woman and God was fine with it. David took multiple wives and some were unbelievers, and this was sin on both counts and caused his worldly destruction. This doesn't mean you can lose your salvation by marrying some wiccan negress. But I wouldn't recommend it and nowhere does Scripture recommend it.

Yes show me in the old testament where gentiles are to marry only their own race that's what im looking for

Just read the Vulgate or something. I cant and wont speak for Orthodoxs though.
The Catholic go to Bible is often the DRB

>Less to do about race

Thanks for you're honesty, ausbro.

Christians use the old testament as instructive as well idiot

Lmao I hope your wearing a onesie then you lying faggot amerimutt. Again that quoted verse didn't mention race you pilpul cut dick Goldberg

Oh wait
Mabye a Eskimo they are pretty cool
We could bond over emotionally hunting fatties, they do wear thongs under those parkas is rather my children have those genetics then a spic, a fucking nigger, or a britbong

But the Old testament is just about the Jews, but you refuse to listen to Jew verses???

Here op, any other silly questions?

Attached: 1508974819928.jpg (1114x1404, 426K)

Deut 7:3

You shall not intermarry with them; you shall not give your daughter to his son, and you shall not take his daughter for your son. For he will turn away your son from following Me, and they will worship the gods of others, and the wrath of G‑d will be kindled against you, and He will quickly destroy you.

If you’re in a covenant with God, which most Christians believe they are, God doesn’t want you intermarrying

Read philosophy. Race is not superior to God, which is ultimately your last hope, but that doesn't mean preserving one's culture or nation state isn't important.

Pfft really, Leviticus is in the Bible so that people don’t get confused when the Jews start cutting off people’s foreskins
Jesus did away with the law when he died for our sins so we did not have to sacrifice animals anymore

So angry. Go complain to the people who wrote it, autist.

Matthew 5:17
Jesus did not abolish any laws

Uh, no

I'm getting the impression you don't actually want to know the Christian position on miscegenation.

Regardless, for the sake of those who do, race mixing isn't intrinsically sinful, however there are number of secondary evils that can arise from it, as such it is perfectly within the right of the state to forbid or regulate it, as the Mosaic law did.

Attached: 1540654876006.jpg (675x900, 167K)

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
Matthew:5:17

The sacrifice of animals was not a law it was our was of penance for sin.
Jesus removed that when he died. No laws got removed

our way of*

Would you like to back that up with Bible scripture?

>I did not come to abolish the Law
>Until heaven and earth pass away not a dot will be changed from the Law

Do you even read the Bible?

You're very welcome.

The Bible is about God's People. At the time of the Old Testament, the people who believed on the LORD were the Children of Israel, and they were often called Jews. Once Christ fulfilled the prophesies of the Old Testament, God's People bear the name of Christians.

The carnal ordinances are done away with in Christ.

God's People are those who believe on Him.

Matthew 5
18. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Old Testament is always relevant, not merely instructional. God's Law is supreme.

the entire book of leviticus is a prime example of the dude told everyone he just *found* this extra book that Moses had written hidden in a closet or something.

Attached: 1543278903409.png (517x493, 48K)

Show where in the Bible it says we should.
>Check mate, anti-white racist.

Council of Jerusalem gave GENTILES the option to follow the bare requirements of the Law. Almost like God realizes how inferior you are and gave you the casual route

Yep

Attached: Screenshot_20181124-192158~2.jpg (1080x231, 41K)

It's much more damaging to leave it open ended than it is to outright ban it. Yahweh must have missed this part

I am well aware of how the Bible works thank you.
However if you read the thread OP wants OT verses but not verses regarding Jews.
Kinda silly

Hmmm

Attached: Screenshot_20181126-235013~2.jpg (1080x491, 62K)

Maybe that's his point... that this is a Jewish religion... for jews? You know what I mean?

Oh Israel

Attached: Screenshot_20181127-020023~2.jpg (1080x1611, 207K)

Ouch. What does it meme

Attached: Screenshot_20181127-013422~2.jpg (1080x503, 50K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181127-021129~3.jpg (1063x1237, 206K)

Read
Reply to (me)

B b but meme magic isnt real...is it?

Attached: Screenshot_20181127-050526~2.jpg (1080x1059, 139K)

Christians are the biggest social justice scum there is

Attached: 1537661147764.jpg (186x238, 12K)

Revelation 20:8

Oh I’m sorry I did not realize that
>Mathew was the same as Leviticus
>lol no
Then why the fuck do we eat pork and why have we stopped offering burnt offerings

The parts in question about Jesus telling the Jewish leaders to not abandon the law was because they were trying to build a case to kill Jesus on heresy Jesus was like
>“Don’t abandon your culture and way of life bro”
>I’m here to fix this and make it more inclusive rather then exclusive
Some of the old Jewish laws were smart though
>Mabye we should not touch dead people
>pig meat has toxins that only go away if you give them plenty of water, which is hard in a desert
That being said I don’t agree with circumcising and I think it should be outlawed.

So why didn't Yahweh reveal himself to Europeans instead of semites? It's almost as if he chose jews over whites. Interesting

Haha those 2 got booted from his church like a year later.

Attached: 1512034428290.jpg (540x300, 49K)

Attached: 1515394891737.jpg (333x500, 58K)

But Yahweh commands it. You wouldn't want to upset your master, would you?

He did reveal himself to Europeans via his Apostles, particularly Paul.

Attached: 1540089211690.jpg (615x409, 52K)

Attached: 1535572172152.jpg (700x394, 55K)

In the cultures of the people who are assumed to have written the bible, asians were unheard of, they were all arabs - except Africans, who were slaves, period. You didn't marry slaves, that wouldn't even need to be said.

You have to consider the cultures when the latter writings of the Bible were assumed to have been written, they were in regions that were very stratified, and you simply didn't marry Africans.

why the fuck are you asking about the bible if you can't stand to hear about the jews? how fucking retarded are you?

Attached: 1512976113774.jpg (1180x664, 305K)

See
This shit was literally figured out 2000 years ago