WTF was he thinking?

WTF was he thinking?

Attached: For-What-Purpose.jpg (600x400, 46K)

He wanted his ass in a tiger cage with him?

WTF was he thinking?

Attached: obama tan suit.jpg (1286x857, 245K)

My boomer dad thinks McCain is a hero

He was such a goofy neocon. I miss him bros.

Swiggity swooty I come for dat booty!

never understood this, whats the big fucking deal?

Attached: 1535257594457.png (1000x485, 375K)

He looks like Rommel

McCain was so not a Bush Neocon. Fuck the man was practically a liberal.

The Desert Fox

Attached: bobamaholup.jpg (590x393, 94K)

People weren't used to seeing an American politician in a tan or khaki colored suit. Ever since suits stopped being regular day wear for many men in the cities, after the mid 20th century, seeing suits other than dark grey, dark navy, and black became unusual. Up until recently, even lighter dark blues and greys were rather unusual. Obama was expected to come, wearing a regular dark suit, and on national television, people saw him wearing something very extraordinary, so as to remark upon it, whether favorably or negatively. I think the suit was OK, but the man wearing it was the problem.

>tfw his brain could no longer live with the shame of McCain's failure to hold up under torture and decided to end it all

I think he looks good no homo, but he comes out as a guy who tries to look super fabulous, it doesen't fit important people to dress like that for important situations.

it looks like shit on him. it clashes with his skin tone. maybe there is someone who could make it look good, but it's certainly not a frail nigger with a white mom. maybe a purebreed?
i'm not even a /fa/g but i don't understand how they'd even let him out wearing that.

This, if anything McCain was just a Pro-War Liberal like most of Washignton politicians.

His Admiral father was one of the planners of the Israeli attack on USS Liberty, LBJ was the biggest kike cock sucker in the White House.

Brown suits are shit tier.

Attached: Untitled - 0 254.jpg (1920x1200, 1.19M)

He was getting his tongue ready for Lindsey Graham’s cornhole

About a nice lengthy cock?

Fucking kek
Thanks, dude
Haven’t laughed that hard in a while

8/10

LMAOOOO. Funny stuff man.