/NZG/ New Zealand General

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12166741&ref=NZH_fb&fbclid=IwAR3iNEoLEgj27bdrxMTwsWMWAmqxsf0cki7Fw_J-OT4tb9mBIzCbzelThoE

i'm loving it, pic unrelated

Attached: 1543118518775.jpg (1440x2560, 1.12M)

Import the third world, get the third world.

Can't wait until our dear commie leader signs UN migration pact in a month.

how could a peaceful refugee commit such a heinous act? i thought only basement dwelling wh*te incels did this kind of shit, keep fighting the good fight folks.

PIC IS OP DIGITS CONFIRM

>Can't wait until our dear commie leader signs UN migration pact in a month.
YES YES YES

I was right.

it's some guy from soc had to save it lmao he looks hilarious kind of reminds me this

Attached: lols.jpg (320x240, 85K)

SLAAAAAAAY KWEEN

Attached: yaaaaaas.jpg (485x513, 78K)

based, are you neet as well?

That nigger from Outkast looking rough these days.

>Can't wait until our dear commie leader signs UN migration pact in a month.
OPEN UP HERE COMES THE NIGGERS

Attached: New New Zealanders.jpg (2000x1500, 608K)

Isn’t Chinese and indians most immigrants to NZ?

the west is long overdue for interracial breeding grounds, on a serious note i don't think it's legally binding but i hope this country gets flooded with rapeugees on the off chance it wakes up some dormant nationalists

yes, but they're generally not violent just nepotistic and they hate white people.

Polynesian island nigro. Gross.

Press F to pay respect

Attached: Gorgeous George.jpg (936x582, 420K)

i always wanted to get into shitbull breeding and produce the meanest most robust dog possible then sell them on trademe, there's people doing this right now and the pups go for like $3000. they're shitbull hybrids and they neuter the pups so you cant break into the market of course but they just call them something else despite exhibiting every trait that makes up the shitbull phenotype

Freeman in NZ back again to talk shit and over all regret my decision to come here.
L&P is the best thing your country has produced

hoho

g'day m8 want some kiwi and rape

why are shitskins so obsessed with grooming kids

Reminder to secure the NZ race so the beauty of the NZ roastie shall not perish

Attached: nz.jpg (1280x720, 85K)