WTF - Five Year Olds in Diapers!!!!!

"The first thing I did was grab my children," said Meza. A photo of her clutching the hands of twin five-year-old daughters Saira and Cheili, as her 13-year-old daughter Jamie runs alongside, has gone viral and sparked angry reactions from some lawmakers and charities.

Attached: diapers.jpg (873x582, 67K)

was the 13 year old wearing diapers? asking for a friend

future amerisharts

Future Astronauts

Attached: astronautdiaper.jpg (300x146, 9K)

These are the subhuman trash people want in your country.
I stopped wearing diapers at 2 years old and that was my decision.

B-but Cenk Uygur said this was our fault, w-what about the Drug War?

>kids are blonde and have angular Germanic faces and lighter skin
>mother just looks like some generic beaner

So where's the father? Or they don't show him because she's an actor and having her tall blond husband in there would immediately expose them?

I was a bet wetter. Maybe they are too.

Attached: 1472615921129.jpg (657x527, 36K)

Right, so Hondurans can't toilet train their own spawn.

Guess the US needs to invade and "Lost Generation" the fuck outta 'em.

Might reduce the murder rate too.

I'm 28 years old and I wear a diaper at home. It solved my piss bottle and shit bucket problem.

Trump needs to grow balls and declare the caravan an invasion force constituting an act of war, sending the military.

Investigate and kill all those who provided funding and support to this invasion which violates our national borders undermining our national security jeopardizing our national sovereignty. Make anyone or institution aka media supporting the invasion guilty of high crimes for providing support to the enemy, its really that simple.

Make no mistake an invasion with intent to violate US National Security is an act of war and all those involved should be treated as enemies.

Attached: 1528475320290.jpg (239x255, 17K)

Kek

We get it, you were a JROTC autist in high school

Absolutely based

>tfw no swiss neet bux

Attached: 15432482502888950.gif (444x250, 3.2M)

Why do double-digit IQs keep falling for the women and children meme, do they really have no way of looking into themselves, is it that empty and sad?

Time For A Change

Attached: hillary-depends.png (614x346, 289K)

should've napalmed them

Underrated.

the dude lived in that one didn't he?

Did someone say diapers?

Attached: 1521561729958.png (346x414, 71K)

What’s unusual about five year olds in diapers is that these are five year old Hondurans in diapers. Non-whites don’t keep their children in diapers past two at the latest and I doubt a bunch of Hondurans would even use diapers at all. Sounds to me like the photographers who put them in diapers for the photo forgot to tell the mom that she should tell the media they just turned one or whatever

They just wanted to shart in the mart.

White children are considered to be potty trained later than other races though. As I mentioned above this is because they force it by stop putting them in diapers. I’m sure they’re pissing and shitting themselves when they can’t make it to the toilet, it’s not a knock against whites. It just seems like bullshit that Hondurans would be wearing diapers at five years old. They can’t even afford diapers when they’re infants and toddlers

Anal sex leads to seepage. Look, we don't need to judge, just help. Let them in?

They walked thousands of miles, but can't handle tear gas? I'd be ready to crush that wall.

That girl on the top left is ugly as fuck no wonder she had to leave, her village was probably going to blame her for a famine or something and kill her anyways.

Brown "mother"
White five year old larping as a toddler

Who is trafficking these twins?

Attached: diapergals.jpg (3500x2546, 1.43M)

Tear gas without tears

Did you know blonde hair can be changed over time to brown or black?

The father was probably a 15-year old on a church mission trip with a $20 bill in his pocket.

Attached: immaturelolz.jpg (600x404, 39K)

Fucking idiot. Kids obviously look related to she-beaner. Look at their eyes.

>still wearing nappys at 2 years old

That's white in America

Attached: 1540000949994.jpg (396x385, 31K)

How the world potty trains
By Jacqueline Howard, CNN

Some experts, such as Dr. Peter Metcalfe, point to how access to certain resources can influence the way a family handles toilet training.
"If you're in a third-world country and you can't just walk to the store and get Pampers, then obviously, you're going to be a bit more urgent with it and train them around the age of 1," said Metcalfe, a pediatric urologist and associate professor in the University of Alberta's Division of Pediatric Surgery in Canada.

"The average age of toilet training around the world seems to be directly proportional to the latitude," he said. "It seems bizarre and a crazy notion, but the reality is, the further you go from the equator, the colder things are, and I think that that's the central issue."
In other words, tiny tots living closer to the equator might potty train at younger ages than those farther from the equator, based on Spiesel's idea.

They're probably retarded/autistic. That's why she wants to get to the United States. Get them in a special ed class (expensive, taxpayer subsidized babysitting, in other words) while she works a low paying job. Wealthy, powerful Jews will tell you that she represents a net-benefit to the United States economy. Doing basic math is racist hate speech, goy.

Was she bleached?

>lost generation
just make sure you actually lose them too

Attached: images.jpg (487x630, 29K)

Way whiter than you horse-faced bongs.

look at her eyes
look at her skin
look at her nose

Attached: mommy.jpg (624x416, 20K)

What’s the story on this gif? I’ve seen it before but never got the background. Some kind of therapy?

It's very common for indio/mestizo women in southern Mexico and central America to seek out white men to impregnate them. If the baby has light skin/eyes, it's worth far more on the adoption market. Problem for her is that the kids seem to be mentally handicapped (why else would they be wearing diapers at 5), so no one would want to adopt them.

>mom looks Indio
>kids look half white
Bleached

>piss bottles

Truly an oldfag.

a cult-like group that believed they could create forceshields to protect themselves. The guy plowing through the lady is the leader/ founder.

You'd think he'd play it up a bit? Seems like he genuinely believes in himself

>she represents a net-benefit to the United States economy. Doing basic math is racist hate speech, goy.
She and her kids are additional debt-carriers, buffing the maximum debt the wealthy can saddle on the country
I know you think of 'net benefit' as in 'pays into the system and helps ease national debt', but that's because you don't think of debt slaves as economic growth

>those features on the daughters
Kek, bet the father is a trump voting missionary watching the news now

I looked at OP's picture. They are related. It fit profile.

Do you know how hot is it in Central America. Of course, she-beaner would get olive color skin or whatever just like Greeks or Italians due to hot environment. Kids changed as they get older. Duh! My hair used to be blonde, now it is light brown.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

Let them in.

Attached: pancake_cat.jpg (646x1024, 143K)

Where the father(s)?

w-w-wait just a gosh danged minute. You mean to tell me they walk several thousand miles, over a couple of months, and yet they have clean, almost new clothes and blankets?

Doesnt have a job and cant raise kids properly....come on over.

To be fair, it might just be easier to put them in diapers instead of trying to find public bathrooms every 5 minutes as many young kids often need to.

Was going to say this but forgot.

Why stop every half hour for 10 minutes and wait for a woman to piss, when they can just shit themselves while walking and just change the pañal

There is only one solution to this problem. A final solution.

Attached: Single mother, single bullet.png (1997x1440, 2.98M)

I ain't really into diapers but I'd do them. Immigrants would be okay if it was all cute brown lolis like those and single men were allowed to buy- I mean adopt them. I'd take several.

Anyone have the pic of Mamá wearing the brand new shirt that still had the tommyhill figure tag still on it?

Also, Mama's teeth are awfully white and too straight to be soooo poor as to need to travel to the USA for a better life

This is unironically a genius way to beat wahmen.

>it might be easier to put your kids in diapers rather than potty train them
Mexican parenting at its finest.

Based

Diapers are too expensive for the average Mexican, so kids are encouraged to learn how to shit soon enough. These people have been on the road for weeks so I'm pretty sure diapers are more of a commodity than a necessity.

Not only are they wearing diapers by they're wearing that and nothing else, not even a short to hide it.
100% subhumans

Future Americanos

She's bringing them to their father

Attached: AP_720892171177-800x549.jpg (800x549, 65K)

I have been tear gassed, the bitch is exaggerating.
It burns your eyes and nose for about 30 seconds, makes it hard to breathe for about 20 seconds and then there are no lasting effects.
Now pepper spray, that shit sucks. But tear gas? You can eat that shit.

Attached: academic orientation.png (1186x861, 951K)

lmao

Yes. She got pulled over on her way to kill his wife I think. I believe they fucked in space and she wanted something more but he was cheating on his wife on the space station.

Dude diapers past 20 months is wrong. Both my children are perfect potty shitters unlike stupid brown faggots. Lol. Fuck hondurans.

Did you know that Goblin-people don't naturally have blonde hair, you dumb fuck?

Thats how they do. Put your kid in diapers and lie about their age. You ever wonder how you end up with some 20 year old spic who says hes 15 and is in highschool.

Are those kid's hair dyed???

I saw a video earlier of an elder Tijuana cop pleading with the families in the family camp area (a small segregated portion of the mostly male caravan). There was a caravan organizer there that was deliberating with them. The officer was telling the families no to listen to the organizer and that he was putting their families in harms way.

Fuck I wish I saved it.