Why don't libtards understand economics?

Why don't libtards understand economics?

Attached: 1543287747323[1].png (625x605, 65K)

Retards believe "free" is actually free

BTC actually was a bubble though.

The comic aged pretty poorly.

>bitcoin at 3719
>etherium at 107

That reminds me, time to visit Jow Forums and load up on new pink wojaks from suicidal people who lost everything and will die

Dafug, I just checked it out and there's like two pink wojaks but Pepe EVERYWHERE

This is the agenda of conservatives and libtards

Remember that liberals are not the left wing, the are the left of the far right

you brainwashed little brain liberal nazis are retarded.

BTC could fall below 1000 and still be amazing and have a strong future. Are you people stupid pretending like 3700 is low or a crash? lol you had a week of wild over buying that smashed it through 20k and it has took a year to come back down, thats how STRONG it is not how it "was a buble"

holy shit you kids are stupid

>tfw BTC went from 19.6K in to 3.7K in half a year.
Dumb normfags dont know what they're talking about

Attached: Instagram_profile_xanax.egg.jpg (150x150, 8K)

3699 for the %1

1 for the 99%

It's not a good economy because 3 people have a shitton of money while everyone dies of diabetes because they cant afford healthcare or a healthier diet are unwilling exposed to 30 McDonald's advertisements each day

You're the dumb fucking faggot zoomer here. BTC will have absolutely no fucking future because it's manipulated to hell and back. The bubble happened because of a few whales. Anything that happens will be a result of their efforts. BTC has absolutely no value as a currency and serves only as a fuel for whales to make big bucks off greater fools. Get your head out of your ass.

4channel killed Biz, no more brappers or niggercoins. Its time to start the new Biz here in Pol.

about 1 year actually, it went sideways at 6500 for 6 months

Anyone looking to get in bitcoin now needs to know its not the same atmosphere, alt coins have developed and all these forks could cause whales to switch coins, especially while its in a bear market, I would only recommend ETH, XMR, NEO and BNB.

Attached: 1542157389267.png (1093x719, 357K)

>Why do STEM educated people earn more than humanity majors?

Cryptocurrencies have no future. They don't scale without throwing away all of their advantages and BTC can't even handle the transaction volume it's currently dealing with. That has nothing to do with economics. Economically crypto isn't a bad idea, but the implementation can't deliver on its promises.

Which is why you don't take advice on the volatility of the cryptocurrency market from an online cartoonist.

I am just waiting for the linkfag to appear and start shilling his bags.
Also
>Bought at 18k
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1542657865232.jpg (582x709, 254K)

lol did the wall street journal tell you that? Blockchain allows computer information to be spread across millions of computers at one time for security, you saying thats not revolutionary and is gonna die? The fuck outta here, we mark of the beast now...

No, my own personal analysis of the bitcoin system determined that years ago when I was still stupid enough to believe in magical internet coins.

As the number of bitcoin nodes and transactions increases, the amount of network bandwidth, disk storage, and processing power required increases by a squared factor. Instead of needing one VISA datacenter each node basically requires MULTIPLE TIMES the level of hardware of the VISA data center just to handle the same transaction volume, which means transactions have to cost many times as much to pay for that equipment.

Even then the absolute upper bound transaction rate for any cryptocurrency is still at least an order of magnitude lower than the peak transaction rate seen by VISA. How can you even possibly defend that?

Lol all that talk about PoW, you've never heard of PoS, DBFT or smart contracts have you? Scaling is being worked on now, give it 2 years max and it'll be faster than VISA, not PoW coins but PoS surely.

I think they actually killed themselves when it went under 5k, Jow Forums is slow as fuck now

People will continue working on it but it's going to be the niche interest it should have been from the start. The hype is deflating.

Except Asian countries are going all-in on this shit in 2 years. Digital Identities are going to be big.

>those digits
Okay you've convinced me. Leave me out of it though, please.

we Mark of the Beast now man...lmfao

Holy shit this comic is terrible.

>understanding NPC's volume one

1K EOY! the digits fortold it, the marines are totally gonnaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1543229779934.webm (1280x720, 2.37M)

Attached: 1519792306412.jpg (1856x813, 125K)

I'm buying more. Mad, poorfags?

Attached: 1538877507092.jpg (656x660, 283K)

PoS has much less computational requirement but still has similar scaling limitations due to bandwidth. Lightning and smart contracts are retarded. They destroy a lot of the flexibility of the original cryptocurrency and their advantages are mediocre at best. Basically you're building a bunch of decentralized clearing houses on top of an existing decentralized clearing house, ultimately subject to the same limitations as the original.