America is great because America is good

Look, I'm a legit long-term oldfag. I've been 4channing since the pool was closed at the Habbo Hotel. I've been here since jj.am was the new hotness. I mostly just shitpost - but I have to speak up about this so-called border "crisis."

You see, when America was built, it was not built just by one kind of people. America was different. America welcomed hardworking people from all over the entire world. These people helped build America, and helped make the country a global power. They fought for America. They died for it. They were our countrymen.

Now, more people are seeking to become our countrymen - to contribute their threads to the grand American tapestry. And we are turning them away? We are taking people who have sacrificed everything just to join our nation, and telling them they "have to go back"? This is insane.

I am truly horrified by what the current regime is doing, as are many patriotic, red-blooded Americans. Trump does not represent us. America is great because America is good - and America is good because America has never been fearful of welcoming NEW Americans. I hope you can see these facts, Jow Forums. Peace out from a true OG oldfag.

Attached: 61255827_640.jpg (640x360, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_laws_concerning_immigration_and_naturalization_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_immigration_laws
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/09/30/how-u-s-immigration-laws-and-rules-have-changed-through-history/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hello JIDF

Why lie tho?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

Attached: 1790 Naturalization Act.png (665x256, 111K)

>(((((((((((((((((((((((((Look, I'm a legit long-term oldfag. I've been 4channing since the pool was closed at the Habbo Hotel. I've been here since jj.am was the new hotness. I mostly just shitpost - but I have to speak up about this so-called border "crisis."

You see, when America was built, it was not built just by one kind of people. America was different. America welcomed hardworking people from all over the entire world. These people helped build America, and helped make the country a global power. They fought for America. They died for it. They were our countrymen.

Now, more people are seeking to become our countrymen - to contribute their threads to the grand American tapestry. And we are turning them away? We are taking people who have sacrificed everything just to join our nation, and telling them they "have to go back"? This is insane.

I am truly horrified by what the current regime is doing, as are many patriotic, red-blooded Americans. Trump does not represent us. America is great because America is good - and America is good because America has never been fearful of welcoming NEW Americans. I hope you can see these facts, Jow Forums. Peace out from a true OG oldfag.)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

kys Goldberg

they were white

Die motherfucker die motherfucker die

yes we need more democrats, let them all in!

these new Americans are going to LOVE and protect the constitution and definitely not vote for whoever is offering the most gibs

Attached: race-gender.png (346x370, 28K)

haha fuck you newfag nigger

Attached: boomernite.gif (478x350, 84K)

Pathetic shill

Before the USA was subverted it was great because it was about freedom and opportunity. Now it's the world police/terrorist and Israel's golem.
The subversion being complete, kikes now will replace the pesky white man that thinks too much.

Then you pay for them, you've built up enough money by now, right oldfag? Honestly you owe the brown hoard all your social security.

>Look, I'm a legit long-term oldfag. I've been 4channing since the pool was closed
All the more reason to ignore you, because old Jow Forums was retarded liberal shithole before Obama.

Immigrants used to have to support themselves once they got here. Now foreigners come here to live off welfare. Do you see the difference?

Jow Forums will not be subverted by you fucking kikes. STOP WITH THE FUCKING LIES YOU HOOK NOSED FUCKERS.

>I'm just like you goys!
>t. David Steinbergowitzmanbaum

Posted this on (((kikebook))) in reply to someone who posted "Nazis should be killed." I got banned immediately. The post had 100's of replies. So just to summarize, pic related was too offensive (no specific group of people are being mentioned) but calling for literal murder against a specific group is ok as long as the ones targeted are "alt right" or whatever these faggots call anyone right of center these days.

Attached: LoMdxDG.jpg (204x440, 18K)

Kys traitor

Attached: 1543200198202.png (1000x764, 210K)

>America welcomed hardworking people from all over the entire world.
Nope. Fake and Gay. From it's founding up until 1965, the US had various Immigration & Citizenship policies which often excluded people based upon their national origin and race, and expressed a clear preference for Western Europeans.

Start here, and work your way up to the immigration act of 1965
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_laws_concerning_immigration_and_naturalization_in_the_United_States
For specific policies:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_immigration_laws

For another good overview pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/09/30/how-u-s-immigration-laws-and-rules-have-changed-through-history/

The Left tries to have their cake and eat it too by calming when it suits them that US was founded and dominated politically by white racists for most of it's history, and also that the US was always open to absolutely anyone who could migrate there ("tired huddled masses yearning to be free" etc)

The fact is they were right first time and the latter is bullshit. Up until '65, politics was dominated by Whites who preferred other Whites, and immigration & citizenship policies reflected that.

Terrible bait. Honestly, this could have been done way better.

nb

How about that, the shill did a bit of research on chan history. He must be in a higher pay grade.
>You see, when America was built, it was not built just by one kind of people. America was different. America welcomed hardworking people from all over the entire world. These people helped build America, and helped make the country a global power. They fought for America. They died for it. They were our countrymen.
You're lying through your teeth, kike. America was built by whites, for whites. America only opened its borders to the entire world 53 years ago, and you jews are responsible for that.
>
Caravan goblins have nothing to contribute. They can only take from us. That's just one of the many legitimate reasons why we don't want them.
>Trump does not represent us
He doesn't represent you DISGUSTING FUCKING KIKES, that's for sure.
>America is great because America is good - and America is good because America has never been fearful of welcoming NEW Americans. I hope you can see these facts, Jow Forums. Peace out from a true OG oldfag.
Ending it on a real kosher note with another bold lie and another jewwy appeal to (false) authority.

Shitskin detected