HAPPENING LIVE: Migrant caravan reaches bridge near U.S. border

youtube.com/watch?v=QrL3PN0MlgU

Attached: 1474612955048.gif (312x213, 973K)

Other urls found in this thread:

video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1067048543095902208/vid/1280x720/Asjnao02fwhYxnPg.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=-kCBZXkSbCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shoot to kill

Bunch of people getting food vouchers on stream. Not seeing too many woman or kids in the stream.

To all the shills saying that there was no tear gas being deployed against the caravan, watch this: video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1067048543095902208/vid/1280x720/Asjnao02fwhYxnPg.mp4
>inb4 he's an actor

97% men.

who gives a fuck, they should be shot

Trump is a fucking cuck who let this happen.

the fuck are you talking about? you realize they're still in mexico right leftoid cuck jew?

im not against the use of force against these savages. just wanted to spread awareness.

what fucking spic language is this?
I can't understand spanish dialect

send mexican andy back

That narrator is a retard.

Attached: 1542863145004.jpg (680x309, 27K)

Attached: 739847598345.jpg (1889x3766, 2.54M)

He's an incel autist.

I see that, especially now.
Checked.

Attached: 1543039432322.jpg (768x1024, 116K)

HE'S GONNA GET STABBED

Attached: dance_off.gif (231x264, 3.77M)

youtube.com/watch?v=-kCBZXkSbCA

someone send moonman lyrics

That's when I know it's a poltard.

open the border,, doctors and engineers coming in'

but seriously,, those shits look like some violent thugs from some stereotypical ghetto

>these donations
holy kek so much potential

The night is young

pic related

Attached: kwaibridge.gif (500x282, 3.32M)

We need someone to donate and say "hitler did nothing wrong"

>narcos season 5 looking good andy
My fucking sides

I hope he gets jumped.

Woonsocket, RI. Total shithole. Hell, all of RI is a liberal shithole.

>david french
same author too

why are they singing church songs?

Attached: 796E6A77-0647-451D-A7AD-2FF4A54D5FDF.jpg (1216x1795, 356K)

what is that guy with a mic saying?

If you want to stop illegal immigration, make the legal immigration process a bit easier, or create a good guest worker program.

People only come here to improve their lives - I can't fault them for it, that's what my ancestors came here for as well. But there should be a legal means to achieve this - illegal migration will never solve the problem, but neither will turning the US into a police state.

Not gonna work due to the filter, you can't say

>Moonman
>Nigger
>Spic

I tried on my burner account, and the message fails to send, and I am logged out; account gets suspended if you do it more than 3 times (community Guidelines strike)

They had a prayer and someone is yelling allah Akbar

are troops gonna really do anything?

also

>allhuakbar
>allhuakbar

AAARRRRRRRRIIIBBAAAAA

Attached: tumblr_nn7kq1ODtP1qj8u1do1_500.gif (500x359, 1.63M)

LMAO
is he scxreaming allah akbar while they are kneeling?

Where's an active shooter or truck of peace when you need one...

SOME ARE YELLIN ALLAHU AKBAR

Did anyone else hear it also check m

lol who just said hola niggers on the chat

twice

he is praying for them it’s a church service

Attached: E7746465-6605-49F2-A757-5BD3A171A285.jpg (1144x1724, 1M)

In a perfect society it would work, but when you bring in third world shitholes into your country, bad shits gonna happen.

>People only come here to improve their lives
BULL
FUCKING
SHIT

they're praying at the border and crying out to jesus right at the border. Jesus will win.

Wetback, beaner, taco bum?

What the fuck is wrong with these people???

Attached: KimSmile.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

it works, keep doing it.

He just yelled out alahusnackbar...

Is this Andy a troll?

it was a migrant

he's on ice poseidon's network

oh its donation shit, my bad.

What's that?

Why is he sieg heiling?

Attached: migrants.png (473x272, 307K)

What is that?

He's an "alt-right" troll. That's what the liberal media would say.

Attached: 1393206073868.png (500x500, 418K)

I don't know. Many great migrants have come here from "shitholes" and made a good life out of it. My grandparents came from poverty in Eastern Europe to middle class success in America. They would've probably been excluded based on current demand.

Why do they work for such sham wages then? I agree that is a problem. But the fact they are willing to take those wages shows that just being here is a drastic improvement. Are there welfare cases? Sure, and we should vet people to prevent those types from coming here. But plenty of natives use welfare too....what do you do with those?

What? They reached the border?

But the media keeps telling me they are 1,000 miles away.

Attached: 1532208678850.jpg (240x193, 6K)

mexican andy btw

Attached: 4Rhi8U3.jpg (803x587, 60K)

It wasnt the guy filming, so wtf is that about, ppl dont let anyone forget this, why the fuck would someone yell that??

HombreLunar, HombreLunar, puedes ver? Negros y Guatemaleños merecen colgar

Best I can do frens.
>Moonman, Moonman, can't you see? Niggers and Guatemalans deserve to hang

Why are they kneeling???

Attached: 1539040924108.png (517x491, 439K)

network of streamers with ice poseidon being the CEO

Did you hear someone yell allah akbar

A network of autistic live streamers run by Ice Poseidon, check out his streams and website its basically Jow Forums lite humor

This is what ive been fucking saying.
How many mother fucking people in that horde are fucking jihadis trying to get into the US en masse to stage for simultaneous nationwide terror attacks

Attached: 1472882412603.jpg (614x461, 50K)

SOMEONE YELLED ALLAH AHKBAR WAT THE FRICK?!

No, but now they are doing a spirit bomb although I don't know what this is and is kinda scary.

yep several times right after they kneeled and started praying "they where praying to jesus." but someone and it wasnt the guy filming yelled Allah Akbar several times.

Very few Central Americans are Muslim. They are likely Catholic.

Honestly, if we set up a legal means for people to cross and work as guests, we'd have an easier time vetting rather than pretending you can stop all this without turning into monsters.

Ya my parents escaped from a communist shithole. But they were educated. When you bring in a ton of uneducated people into your country it's going to cause problems. I don't mine legit refugees or people who came here legally through the process like sponsorship.

this looks really cringe. whats going on exactly?

this is mexican andy, he's a very awkward troll

Attached: mexicanandy.png (884x740, 672K)

>They are likely Catholic.

Or Pantywaistal.

Wanna get a hotel or sum shit?

the migrants are having a sob song night, before they get more support to get into the country.

I don't know - what does educated mean nowadays? The Gender Studies PhD is educated, that does not make them the best immigrant. Not every job requires that anyway.

If there are bonus manual jobs, I don't see why we would need college graduates only. But I also agree with you that educated migrants make great migrants. They often hit the ground running while coming here.

It sure would be a shame if someone reported hi to the IRS just like the thots (it wouldn't be a shame)

This guy is annoying as fuck.

Shortly after 10:26 after they kneel someone shouts allah akbar

Him to the IRS.... because scotch

Are they going to do anything ?

Where are the kids and women?

not really sure at this point, they are near our border but they're in mexico still. I dont get what this shit is supposed to be. Someone paid these fuckers to come across though.

oh brother.

Attached: skate5.jpg (906x906, 515K)

>Very few Central Americans are Muslim.
You misunderstand me. There were some ISIS fucks who got crossing the border a ways back. How many more have come across the Atlantic?
I fuckin guarantee you its a lot more than the ones who got caught.

Attached: the call that saved verdun.jpg (424x435, 38K)

fuckin Mexican Andy OMEGALUL

I've seen like 2 women and 2 kids

And 2 snackbars of peace

Some church group is singing to them. It's some kind of spanish evangelism. Most of these migrants don't even know they are being used by jews to create one race, one religion, abolishing the duality and creating the NWO

Oh and why they are all kneeling like that? They believe they can receive the holy spirit in that manner if they pray alot and sing hymns or whatever.

Not gunna lie this is pretty cool. As a leaf I will admit normally retarded burgers aren’t so bad after all. It only took two years, but we are finally seeing Trump post straight memes at the border.

Wouldnt be suprised as someone snackbared after 10:26 in the vid

This is a photo op. We'll see nothing on the "news" other than this performance showing they are just peaceful Christians.

>But there should be a legal means to achieve this

did you seriously just imply the united states of America does not accept any immigrants?

iceposeidon.com

Autistic racist livestreamers who are too racist for Twitch

How much y'all want to bet this will get blown up all over the news or something.

We do, but I feel we accept far less that we probably could. And no, I'm not talking open borders, I'm talking about migrants to meet market demand for jobs and educated migrants to help benefit the country.

Your country actually takes more than us on a per-capita ratio.

it sure seems that way, but what are the troops truly gonna do about it. Has anyone found any true sources we even have shit waiting for them at the border. Or is trump gonna pull a fast one and slide this under the rug.