Roosh vs Styx

Roosh has been dropping deep wisdom these days and Styx is left spouting his bubble gum commentary.

Attached: A91939D3-FA60-4E43-9C2D-BA71A2D20734.jpg (750x798, 331K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P2yvLgWLCS0&feature=youtu.be&t=2246
youtu.be/ebJ1nXu1LV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Styxx is betamax. If I ever run into him I'm going to beat him up.

styx is a shill he dosn't even hate niggers

Roosh is a horrible looking fucktard.

Jow Forums is always right damn it. I didn’t believe the early warnings about 666 man but now its clear as day.

styx is very surface level stuff, he basically reads whatever is trending on Jow Forums.
he's a comfy listen in the morning but he often veers into territory he knows nothing at all about.

He is so boring now. He peaked during the election.

Comfy listen? I want to punch him every time I hear him speak. He sounds fucking retarded. If his content was decent I could get over his horrible delivery, but there's really no redeeming quality

styx is based but he's a huge cuck on the female question.

Roosh has been flying under the radar for awhile but damn he has transformed into his final form. From pick up artist to based and redpilled.

He's that one bright kid in high school that would always try to debate the teacher. Except now it's 15 years later and he's still on the same level. Same taste in fashion and music too.

That's fine, but also slap the bearded gypsy cunt who would be selling clothes pegs door to door if it wasn't for the internet.

Oh FFS!

Have you listened to any of his streams?

Yes, he's a boorish, semi-literate cretin,and suspiciously off white.

t. roastie

>Styx is left spouting his bubble gum commentary.
Well said user. Styx is stuck in "BTFO those sjw's" land and never moved on.

No you won't.

Roosh is a sand nigger

t.wrongo

Meh. Weak analysis
>his books are banned and he’s deplatformed
Why do you think that is?

Styx is just a guy.
All you who tries to put him down, prove that you are betaboys looking for an alpha and you reject Styx, because you want more masculine alpha.

both of these guys are faggots

gtfo

He knows karate, fuck you.

Ya alphas respect other alphas. Are you suggesting alphas should seek wisdom & guides from betas? LOL

All real alphas can watch Styx videos, take his opinions or reject them without any emotional load.

No u

Looks like that guy uses the steroid beard oil to grow his beard lol

Real alphas don't care where the info comes from. The info, in and of itself, either has merit or doesn't. The messenger is irrelevant.

Its not that. Its just that he is boring now only offering surface level commentary.

Roosh was the one to link together the coincidences behind the Synagogue shooting. He's also on the ADL and SPLCs hate list. Jews have been fucking with him so long he's finally emerged.

Also the Jewish question, he has an older video criticising Israel but it was on a very basic level.

Btw, alphas hates other alphas, when their paths crosses. From a distance other alphas are okay, but not on own turf.
Only ones alphas can really respect are sigmas. Sigmas have all the alpha traits, but they hate the alpha role. Sigmas understands alphas perfectly, but pose no threat to them.

He's a fucking idiot? He should stick to talking about his dick.

t. sexless Roosh fanboi

He literally claims to have seen demons and ghosts and shit.

Yawn. Be gone thot

Which is reasonable course of action, a tactic, when the threat of getting shut down is very real. He clearly likes what he does and only words his ideas in a way that he doesn't get kicked out. Bravery has it's merits, but being an idiot is another thing. Styx is not a stupid man.

He is also a cuck on the racial question. You don't need to go full 1488, but the whole "poverty causes the blecks to do crime" idea is just stupid.

roosh > styx

Ya if I wanted watered down establishment approved ideas I would go back to the “legacy media”

Based and redpilled

You really seem to be shopping a leader for you.

Another MGTOW faggot? These shitters only see Men Vs. Women,muh feminizm.
They don't look at the bigger picture.
Mindless Hedonists.

styx needs to fucking drop sticking up for that absolute Thot Venti

reminder that xtians are always at the forefront of whiteknighting thots.

Why do you effeminate gen Z fags care so much about your online celebrities?

I sound like a fag saying this but I hate most of these type of shows but Roosh made some really deep points about how we can’t kice honest lives basically and are cucked with no more outlets

Once you realize the enemy isn't women but (((they))) you will see how vapid roosh is.

Nope. Your caricature is based on how he was 10 years ago

It's millennials. Fatherless, despondent, self-hating millennials.

This. He's been going deeper and telling the straight truth about what's happening in the west without pulling punches. He's earning my respect.

I'm all for the audit, but I fucking hate Roosh. He encourages men to hate white women. Anyone who helps genocide the white race is a merchant's puppet.

I like Styx, and I watch him for updates on news that don't have a shitlib spin. You have to keep in mind two things: Styx has a bias just like anyone else, but it's for slightly left of center libertarianism. The other thing to keep in mind that styx isn't as smart as he thinks he is. A lot of his commentary is just kind of tyring to state the obvious and beat around bones of contention by saying something that sounds middle of the road.

youtube.com/watch?v=P2yvLgWLCS0&feature=youtu.be&t=2246

Imagine being this much of a simp.

Attached: 1528159880569.png (622x664, 534K)

fuck jannies

Attached: tobi.png (838x654, 156K)

This.

Roosh looks like a Chetnik fuck. Jeez, Serbs really do come from Iran.

literally nothing from the millennial/gen z alt-right has been as cringe to watch as the incel rebellion/thot audit.

>roosh
>brown manlet who lusts over white women then cucks white betas with his supposed knowledge
>now he's got no pickup cred left so he's just enticing beta with basic bitch politics/woman hating
imagine beta orbiting a brown manlet

>He encourages men to hate white women. Anyone who helps genocide the white race is a merchant's puppet.
Women behave like garbage and it's men's duty to shame them back into decency.

He will rape you with his near footlong penis

Roosh talks about Jews all the fucking time you idiot. Out of all your other precious "right wing", "white nationalist" ecelebs, he probably goes in on Jews the hardest. Hes on the ADL watchlist FFS.

I swear you fucking retards just talk shit without ever even giving the guy a listen.

The Roosh of 2011 is not at all the same as the Roosh of 2018, and the massive change and bullshit he has gone through since then actually has a shit ton of wisdom behind it. Ive learned the most from Roosh than any of these other faggot ecelebs and clout chasers.

>White nationalist
>Isn't white

Wrong. Women encourage other white women to hate white men. Look at your own precious snow flakes first and foremost before you make blind accusations.

Hes at least Persian which is whiter than the majority of these spic goblins I deal with on a day to day basis here in the US.

Exactly

>roosh
Isn't this guy some washed up PUA?

This

dont bother.
apparently the people on pol who hate him have not watched fully a single video from him since at least 2011

Does that make him wrong?

I am so sick of Styx big brain centrism.

youtu.be/ebJ1nXu1LV4

One of my favorite Roosh videos. A little bleak, but damn, he hits the nail on the head in many ways.

Styx is your prototypical libertarian living in white Central so he doesn’t care about race cause he isn’t immediately affected by it.

>Isn't this guy some washed up PUA?
Yes and ironically is now the most based and most red pilled e-celeb out there. His books are banned from amazon and he has been mostly deplatformed.
Give his recent streams a listen because they probably won’t be up for much longer...

Roost is really really really good lately.. he is based and redpilled

Yeah but he is our sandnigger

another faggot e celeb who deserves to be shot in the dick then decapitated

Thx I shall give it a listen

Says the fag with the Kekistani flag.

>Whiter than X
I don't understand this logic. You are either white or you aren't. All non whites are undesirable.

You’re off base roost is based and redpilled..

>white nationalist

He's a shitskin who advocates for the rape of white women. He's a rapefugee who lives with his parents. This is the man that you're listening to for life advice? Kys retard.

That’s not who roosh is anymore

Roosh looks like a Middle Eastern varg, and he kinda also acts like him to.

Attached: Oriental down syndrome.jpg (574x800, 97K)

Nice. I liked the article he wrote on his website the other day "the inversion agenda". I hope he does more stuff like it.

This

He's super based as of late, reviving the Persian Aryan Zoroastrian spirit.

KYS.

>rape

Wrong

>lives with parents

Wrong

Roosh has unironically done more for young white men and masculinity than fucking dorks like Richard Spencer or that goofy annoying French faggot JF. Facts are fscts, the recent ban on his book by Amazon speaks for itself.

His problem is thinking his opinion matters simply because it is his. No better than Ben Shapiro really

>He's a shitskin who advocates for the rape of white women.
i wish he were but he doesnt. the one time he was called on that, it was over a satire article.

>He's a rapefugee who lives with his parents.
he lived in poland for 10 years and now in serbia. pretty sure his parents are in maryland or wash, dc.

>me replying properly to leaf shitposter
indeed i should be blamed for that

Neat. Ill check it out.

One thing I miss though is his caller segments from his livestreams. They were super comfy, guys calling from all over the world shooting the shit about local women, politics, asking for advice, even the odd stupid troll here or there. Was great stuff. Do you know why did he stop taking callers?

I really don't think young white men should be following a sand nigger

Shilling confirmed. This is the exact false narrative the shills in the media spead about him. He has already faced the fire and survived. Give up already you propagandist hacks!

Imagine listening to Roosh the Douche. Literally why? You zoomers and your e-celebs

Well then get some half-decent fucking ecelebs to listen to.

>I thought about this problem and am sure I have the solution: make rape legal if done on private property. I propose that we make the violent taking of a woman not punishable by law when done off public grounds. The exception for public rape is aimed at those seedy and deranged men who randomly select their rape victims on alleys and jogging trails, but not as a mechanism to prevent those rapes, since the verdict is still out if punishment stops a committed criminal mind, but to have a way to keep them off the streets. For all other rapes, however, especially if done in a dwelling or on private property, any and all rape that happens should be completely legal. -Roosh

It's obvious that you're a no good shitskin whose shilling for that rapefugee trash. Both of you trash bags should leave the west and stop advocating for the rape of our women.

Hes literally the ONLY eceleb worth listening to as far as Im concerned.