APOLOGIZE!!!

APOLOGIZE!!!

You ruined this brave woman's life, just because she is a survivor of sexual assault at the hands of a rich, privileged white rapist.

APOLOGIZE NOW!!!

>Christine Blasey Ford discusses life post-Kavanaugh in an emotional note

>On Nov. 21, Ford opened up about her experience over the last few months in a GoFundMe post, thanking those who contributed donations, letters, and acts of support. Tens of thousands of people donated to the campaign to surpass its $150,000 goal. Currently at $647,610, Ford announced she was closing the account to further donations.

>"Your tremendous outpouring of support and kind letters have made it possible for us to cope with the immeasurable stress, particularly the disruption to our safety and privacy," Ford wrote in the statement.

>"Although coming forward was terrifying, and caused disruption to our lives, I am grateful to have had the opportunity to fulfill my civic duty," Ford wrote.

sfgate.com/politics/article/Christine-Blasey-Ford-kavanaugh-move-security-home-13422585.php

Attached: brave_female_doctor.jpg (720x481, 66K)

literally who

>to surpass its $150,000 goal. Currently at $647,610
> I am grateful to have had the opportunity to fulfill my civic duty
I bet she is

She lied.

Attached: 1537207744683.jpg (3188x2328, 679K)

>ruined her life
>bitch got a million dollars at least for making a false accusation
I am willing to have my life ruined, just like her. OP raped(sort of) me 35 years ago at a house party. 4 people saw it,but will likely deny it.

>I'm so retarded I think less than $650k is the same thing as $1m

No wonder Republicans are stupid enough to believe in "trickle down" economics if they are this mathematically illiterate.

Believe me the only thing that will "trickle down" from Trump will be PISS on your face!!

>I lied about shit
>WAHHH STOP PICKING ON ME

>woman

Attached: tranny.liar.jpg (951x1024, 91K)

Attached: received_682750118795069.png (960x642, 741K)

>Good (((pet)))

Attached: ford 2.jpg (352x348, 22K)

Daily reminder.

Attached: Blasey Ford and Kavanaugh are literally the same crisis actor.jpg (2048x1152, 357K)

Confirmed, OP pisses on his victims face before he (sort of) rapes them.

So did her social media ever come back up? Now that it's clear she won't be prosecuted for perjury she should have nothing to hide.

BEACH FRIENDS~

>girl cries wolf
>gets paid several hundred thousand in the name of politics
GoFundMe and PayPal should be ILLEGAL!

Did her husband leave her yet? She cheated on him and then invented that "almost raped" tale when he confronted her about it in couples therapy.

>gets a book deal and scheduled for speeches to "stand up against sexual harassment/rape"
>the exact same thing anita hill got for lying about pubic hairs on a coke can

DRINK THAT COKE GIRL

Attached: mxc.jpg (640x432, 65K)

White women really do age like milk.

yeah its like crowdfunding crimes

Testis unis, testis nullus.

Pol, would anyone fuck her neck fat for 1000 bucks?

Why did you supposidly rape mr user? I think we need an FBI investigation into the matter

she ruined her own life and made a lot of moneys in the process.

U got a source for that?

Indellinble in the hippocampus was her hair in her eyes, bad acting, and shrill, squeaky voice.

Attached: 34EAE588-7972-44C4-BE3B-1F74524AF528.jpg (245x302, 15K)

She's hot. But I'm insane too.

Ive seen too many "Apologize" threads today. This shit is getting fuckin annoying because nobody gives a fuck.

Indellible in the hippoclumpus

Attached: indellible in the hippoclumpus.jpg (195x250, 6K)

Idk how I feel about these meta memes

Attached: 189DA73F-DC05-4074-9C60-26A18F8F882F.jpg (1024x538, 58K)

Damn

falsely accusing someone of rape seems profitable :^)

deepfake test

she is a fraud as are the other accusers
they should all be sued for defamation and slander

I really liked him in trailer park boys. funny as shit

Attached: 1196423778.jpg (654x425, 36K)

This is rapidly becoming the poster child of flaky politics and bed-wetting yourself.

Not to mention FALSE ALLEGATIONS.

I don't care how much they prop her ugly mug up here on /pol, or elsewhere.

Waaaaah. Muh medulla. Or whatever.

Yeah, hmm, MAYBE got a titty grabbed at a student party 30 years ago..no corroborating witnesses, still made a million bucks from GoFund NPCs..yeh Christine, you sure been treated tough.

Attached: 1541556473282s.jpg (105x125, 2K)

The only person whose life got ruined was Mark Judge. He lost his job and his housing.

These memes are as fresh and radical as a muffuggin HILLDAWG BABY!!

Attached: 1540875147929.jpg (1024x738, 154K)