-not on someone else's private property
-not outside of your own country
How hard is that?

>but muh universal right
Rights are granted by the sanction
of the state.

>Rights are granted by my guns
T. Subrural Retard

Attached: 1501705565855.jpg (479x317, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.france24.com/en/20181126-spanish-comedian-court-blowing-nose-national-flag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 3292478509453.jpg (605x261, 35K)

Rights are endowed upon you by your creator.

oh god those 2 in the same room?

Attached: Screenshot_20181125-165311.jpg (1243x480, 72K)

Get raked kike leaf.

Attached: rights.png (1023x705, 1.2M)

Break
Up
Tech
Monopolies

>Rights are sanctioned by the state
>The guns argument is retarded
Im afraid youre retarded leaf, its precisely because the state has guns that they can sanction privileges known as rights. Its the might equals right argument, and rights exist where they can be enforced either by private firearms, or by government firearms.

The internet isn't private property.
It was built with US tax dollars.

>Rights are granted by the sanction of the state

Rights are God-given. The states' duty is to preserve them.

Why does anyone reply to these bot posts? OP just posts garbage thats been posted once a day for a month. Nobody reads these posts. Nothing is ever achieved. All of this will be posted again tomorrow.
Posting on Jow Forums is like being the only person aware that we’re just reliving the same day over and over and over and over.

>>Rights are granted by the sanction of the state

>Rights are God-given. The states' duty is to preserve them.
That's retarded as hell. Dumb burgers

Actually, really succinct and accurate Amerifren. BTW, I'm simply catering to market demand. No one cared about my intellectual posts. Anons only want to be mad.

Merica ain't nothin special. Youropp has free speech, lots of places have free speech.
m.france24.com/en/20181126-spanish-comedian-court-blowing-nose-national-flag

Memeflag.gif

Attached: Screenshot_20181126-223641.png (1080x1920, 633K)

Well, at least you’re not a bot. I understand you though. I made a dozen well thought out threads, and they slid right off. Good luck.

It's a good thing I'm American.
Your just jealous that we got the first amendment, while in leafville your rights can change overnight so stay mad.

Attached: 1489643604579.jpg (400x300, 36K)

I'm not sure where intellectual discussion is at. 8chab dislikes anything that doesn't blame Jews. Redditors are emotionally and intellectually stunted. The most success I get is here and on /b/, but it's not often.

Can you link to some of your threads, or post them here?

Attached: mary6.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>A leaf telling Americans what their rights are
Shut the fuck up.

Attached: E503D249-446B-489B-AFA7-B1080BA1EE29.png (440x440, 197K)

Sorry you can't post without a license leaf.

Attached: 3E3162DC-D844-4E46-A8B7-677A17F28940.jpg (400x299, 30K)

Here is my latest quality post, often nuked by Jannies. I also post the fake science thread, usually about psychology, which I believe triggers there janitors.

White Guilt isn't why Whites are distressed. Being extorted is.
The distress associated with Whites' acquiescence to extortion (Whites paying nonWhites to prevent them destroying) is
mistaken for White guilt, when the distress is actually proximity to minorities who coerce Whites.

While the emotion (distress) is the same, remedying this distress requires treating its actual source-- which is not White guilt, but rather proximity to nonWhites who coerce Whites.

Recognizing that White guilt cannot exist because guilt requires us (not have wronged another) does not free us from distress.
But recognizing the interplay (coercion and extortion) between Whites and nonWhites in close proximity does show us a rational cause of our distress, and the method by which to decrease it: more distance between Whites and nonWhites.

>I support free speech!
>...but not in the workplace
>...and not in any private company
>...and not in schools or universities
>...and not during public speeches
>...and not on the internet
>...and not in video games
>...and not in books, either
>...and not outside, in public

So where is free speech acceptable? At the bottom of the ocean?

>Lots of places have free speech
Countries with "hate speech" laws and "illegal opinions" don't have free speech.

>rights are granted by the sanction of the state
Glad to hear you are fully supportive of Jim Crow laws which were sanctioned by the state. Thanks leftie :)

>So where is free speech acceptable? At the bottom of the ocean?
Keep yapping, and a third nuke will send you there

Attached: nuke.jpg (300x168, 9K)

It's not illegal if they state does it. But the state also determines if it punishes you for actions that were legal when you did them.

>But that's not fair

You're going to need a stronger stomach if you want to be in the kitchen making the sausage, Nazi

If I could vote one country off of pol, Japan would be it

>So where is free speech acceptable? At the bottom of the ocean?
In a pineapple, dumbass

Actually, most pineapples are property of Monsanto. Nice try though.

Sorry fren I didnt read the thread or I would have realized you're just shit posting and taking advantage of outrage culture on here which unfortunately you caught me fair and square. Good job have a good night

Good night AmeriFren

This picture looks like a defense of the right to me.