I offended people at school with memes

I think I might die tommorow in school because I posted a meme about black people and their shoes and a school shooter meme. I offended a few people but I goto a small school where this stuff spreads within minutes. Help how do I survive until everyone forgets about the memes and arnt trying to end my life. Does anyone have advice?

Attached: help.jpg (470x313, 16K)

Delete social media. Change school.

show up and poke your weener through the front of your trousers

Do a preemptive strike and kill yourself first

Idk when I went to high school my best friend was a skinhead with a nazi tattoo. Weren’t too many niggers either. I’d say you’re fucked. Or you could just say someone took your phone/you were being edgy.

Just laugh it off.

dont let the PC faggots scare you into being silenced.
If they attack you, kick their ass
keep posting

Bring a backpack full of textbooks and smash it on the head of the dude sitting in front of you during first period to make an example out of. Let your parents and school figure out what to do with you, ask for therapy to cure you of your racism so you can say you're reformed and then never come back to this shit hole.

dont die is the keyyy

publicly apologize after internalizing the realization that you actually made people feel bad.

Actually, don't do that just punch the guy.

double down, post memes about bombing israel.
go full "Poe's Law" mode where they can't tell mocking the offensive opinions from supporting them.

>I think I might die tommorow in school
Good.

its simple....just post one single "fuck trump" meme and all will be forgotten

NPC's literally go back to sleep upon the use of a single "fuck trump" meme

You are NOT to back down. Stand by it, be a man people will respect you for it. You are allowed to have fun and joke around. Have none of your faggot friends ever seen a comedian?

this.
POP POP POP NIGGERRR

Attached: images (55).jpg (202x250, 10K)

he might be in a school full of feral niggers user...sometimes you gotta play it safe

Man up pussy. Tell them all to suck your dick. Then pick the biggest nigger you can go fucking nuts. Beat his fucking face bloody on the ground.

Attached: yes.jpg (912x317, 88K)

What school do you go to? Get someone to SWAT your school and kill all the niggers there.

Fuck off underage b&. Kys before they do maybe

faggot

Jow Forums is for 18+ year olds. Also never expose your power level.

Attached: eva-green.jpg (1716x992, 179K)

Attached: 1543038783743.jpg (545x580, 19K)

>Also keep quiet goy, keep your anti semitism to yourself
kys

>Giving sympathy to some normie tardlet.

Attached: 1542306163958.png (500x500, 209K)