TRUMP LEAVE MEXICO ALONE

YOU AREN'T ANYONE TO TELL MEXICO WHAT TO DO, WE ARE A FREE SOVEREIGN COUNTRY, WE TAKE OUR DECISIONS, WE HAVE OUR OWN POLICIES, STOP TRYING TO INTERFERE IN OUR BUSINESS

YOU ARE NOTHING, NOTHING!!!

Attached: drumpf.png (480x317, 61K)

you mean the cartels make your decisions

>free sovereign country
You've been owned by Spain (and by extension several Arab nations) ever since you adopted brass instruments to make music. If you had anything to offer; we would have made you a state already.

lmao @ ppl sucked in by this kind of rhetoric

God I wish he would go ahead and actually close it. Last time they closed it for like 2 hours and now all Tijuana hates the migrants. Close it for a week and people will behead them in your name burgers.

No problemo Juan
You guys can keep em
Salud

Attached: image.jpg (960x720, 87K)

Just empty words from a Zionist faggot.

Your failure to secure your own fucking border is affecting not only the US, but the lifestyle of Canadians here as well. Do the world a favor, and nuke yourself.

wow impressive that you typed all of this while beheaded

This

Vicente Fox posts on Jow Forums?

I hope he seizes all remittances that were supposed to enter your country IOT fund the Wall/minefield.

Attached: adios.jpg (508x674, 97K)

Just remember if you are not our friend you are our enemy.

Would it be worth it to go to war with mexico?

Pick my corn bitch, and shut the fuck up.

Fpbp

This post is bait, but you've basically colonized the US illegally, which is an act of war, so you deserve the invasion and occupation you will receive.

>WE TAKE OUR DECISIONS, WE HAVE OUR OWN POLICIES, STOP TRYING TO INTERFERE IN OUR BUSINESS

Then it doesn't matter if we close the border.

>recommends action that is completely reasonable
STOP TRYING TO CONTROL US WE DO WAT WE WANT

Believe me we don't want a single thing to do with you. It's just that your government is incompetent and your borders are incontinent. So we have to make choices for you. Like a parent cares for a child until it's old enough not to soil itself.

You made this thread yesterday. I’ll tell you again what I said then. We will stop once you stop illegally coming into our country and once you take the millions of your illegal brothers back. Until then, know your place peasant.

360 million in US aid went to your Sovereign Nation for economic development last year alone roughly 32% of Mexicos GDP raking a mear 1.1 billion.
Happy to spend our money might want to rethink your priorities though.

>still trollin for le wall
THATS IT YOUR GETTIN THOSE REFUGEES GLUMPF YOUR ASKIN FOR IT

What should congress and Americans fund the wall?!

TRUMP SAID MEXICO WILL PAY.

You're never coming in, get over it spic

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>imagine being this stupid
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
Man, you are either a chairo or an Indian to not understand how Mexican (((sovereignty))) works.
Allow me to give you a hint:
El Tratado de Libre Comercio
Take it from there, José. I'm sure you'll come around it pretty soon.

Attached: 1543264326217.gif (160x266, 46K)

you take shittier decisions than we do mexico
i wish i had someone like trump here, he would wipe the natives and niggs from this asscrack of the world

Rude

Transport and Smuggle of immigrants is the job of Cartels! this caravan thinks they can bypass cartel, not going to happen. Plata o Plomo

Trump has done nothing and will do nothing. He banned an entire year's worth of prototypes (wasting millions of dollars), refused to fund the wall and enthusiastically funded Israel's wall.

Attached: 1472441746361.png (420x420, 267K)

>country
you and the rest of latin america are the product of horny spanish sailors and their se(a)men raping an entire continent ad leaving behind the deformed mulatto children to fend for themselves.
atleast that is latin america, mexico is just the giant refugee camp of the poorest and stupidest of the lot waiting to go north to work as hookers and taco salesmen

>being this mad

Attached: 1543209885794.jpg (900x635, 43K)

Que negro, te ofende la verdad?

Attached: FB_IMG_1543278727306.jpg (1369x960, 57K)

You have to go back

Nice VPN (((Hector)))