Family is north italian (white according to pol)

>family is north italian (white according to pol)
>brown hair
>brown eyes
>people think i'm white because i live in new york
>germanic relatives say i'm dark looking
>find out that north italians cluster farther away from actual white people (brits, irish, french) genetically than fucking spaniards do

The more I stay on the site the worse my perception of race becomes. People here act like a white girl fucking an italian is the same thing as fucking a nigger and americans often just use the words italian and nigger interchangeably. Notice how nobody asks if germans or british are white. Only italians and other southern europeans get asked. I can't imagine why.

Attached: Italians+are+not+white+_13497c30610bfd5bec6f77112620d992.jpg (333x509, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Cannavale
youtube.com/watch?v=OB78fSjtPt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just stop.

Did your uncle rape you? If not then there was something wrong with you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Cannavale

Why are you so retarded

I'm swedish, my husband is greek, all 4 of our kids are blonde hair and blue eyes. No one asks him his heritage, even though our kids and him are all olive skin.

Fuck spaghetti unto eternity you daygo greaser

You will never be white.

It's ok bro - i'll suck your cock

Attached: mine.jpg (500x669, 56K)

Yes, north Italians are south shifted even if they're whiter than central and southern Italians.

yoo smug kike mick fuck

Attached: 76878694.png (500x491, 260K)

Post AncestryDNA results

you'll just make fun of me.

Your basically an arab just breed with a aryan or nordic and you'll have white kids. All the Arabs in Minnesota and the Dakotas breed with the Scandinavian population and the kids end up with blonde hair usually

"Whites" are the most cucked race there is; literally allowing themselves to be bred out of existence in their own homelands. Even Native Americans put up more of a fight to save themselves. Why would you even aspire to be such a miserable creature in the first place?

The southern european question is tough. Because a lot of them don't look white, but they are still european. Maybe eugenics can fix the problem but there are also germans who do not look white too. I remember when l went to northern germany to see my dad, he joked about a friend of his that we were going to meet saying that he always makes fun of him because he looks like a pakistani. And he kind of does. He has black eyes, black hair, and really dark skin, like darker than most southern italians. But his phenotype was really german, he basically looked like a german with double the melanin, l guess those people is why brits used to call germans swarthy. But it's weird how no one ever talks about it, plus the guy said his parents were purely german, and not gypsy or anything else

i'm never going to the midwest in my life because you niggers are fearful of italians.

aren't you the ugly cuck from kansas anyway?

i'm from new york

if your nipples arent pink you're not white

>I can't imagine why
it's because you're "swarthy"
(notice the word shares a more ancient root with the German "schwarz", meaning "black")

i look like this and have pink nipples. Doesn't matter anyway since pol says i'm a muslim nigger as soon as I mention i'm italian. This board is garbage.

Attached: north italian.jpg (731x950, 104K)

He's latino. Half-Italian/Half-Cuban... he's virtually Argentine. You know what that means?

Chin up leaf. The rake isn't here yet

Is she white Jow Forums?

Attached: 1525115802137 (4).png (742x865, 1.2M)

you're delusional
actual Whites can't even tan as dark as you are when untanned
you are a hybrid, a mutt, at best

Ok I will call you pajeet instead. Happy now?

no, she's "swarthy"

I know what she is.

Mucho bella. I would take her out for some pizza pie.

our children will be

Well Eastern Romans (Turks) attacked Italy mainly from the North, so obviously that's where they would be more Turkish (Asiatic).

Attached: Erster_und_Zweiter_Gotenkrieg.png (1133x1240, 1.4M)

or maybe you should just embrace your wog identity?

It's not whites posting those thread mate, it arab/ blacks or maybe feminists groups trolling us, dont fall for it mate!

Attached: Whites.jpg (1373x1220, 686K)

she looks arabish to me

The fuck is all this wop posting tonight? This has to be a shill angle.

I don't want to be white, but I am happy that italians have a good relationship with white people and I hope that can continue.

>cypriots are white
what a fucking retard
youtube.com/watch?v=OB78fSjtPt4

Why would a north italian want to be white?

And neither will the Romans, Greeks, Carthaginians, Mesopotamians, Egyptians etc etc

He is probably not aware that he is of the Alpine Race.

Education is key.

>niggers are fearful of italians.
We have somalians and africans here. No one dates them but we're kind towards them. Italians if they're anything like TV or "jersey like" wouldnt get along with us culturally. There are plenty of middle eastern people who have integrated perfectly with us and most of our grandparents thought they were Italians who werent like the bad ones (mafia etc.). As long as you behave and have good values you'll make it in the midwest. Also sexual promiscuity is luckily still a big no no here so if you're into "getting laid" and bar hopping this is not the place to be.

A leaf's in it. That's "shill" enough.