Explain this christ cu cks

Explain this christ cu cks

Attached: 8d35ca934b515b9211c52f68ac642e0f2edeef8c0efc4cd6717d880fe9aef31b.jpg (910x907, 188K)

holy shit, look at that basedboy pastor
Chris*ianity, not even once

A little bit of each:

1. Liberal fag "churches" that have been completely pozzed by the Jews.
2. Catholic Church trying to bring in more Catholics.

It's a purely economic decision. Spics are religious, and give money to churches.

Its funny how Latin America is apparently extremely catholic, yet Church attendence is tiny.

Catholics, Episcopalians, Unitarians, and in the case of pic-related Methodists, are NOT Christian.

"Oh a church is getting political... tax them" - Democrats 5 years ago
"Oh a church should oppose trump tax free" - democrats today

They are confused and not following the bible. The bible specifically says follow the law of the land.

A few cucked churches highlight in the news.

Most are conservative and have common sense.

No any less stupid that those "nordic" pagans from USA or Latin America.

This, churches care more about securing income than religion.

Liberals are not Christians. They do not read the bible except when it suits their politics.

Jews lie.
Muslims blow stuff up.
Christians betray their kinsmen to gain status.

It always has and always will be a central feature of the religion.

Just absolutely disgusting.
>Galatians 3:28
>There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Attached: 120233656078.jpg (3000x3174, 2.83M)

the churches are a business and since we're not showing up for church to listen to this fucking faggot in OP's pic they need asses in seats and spics show up to church.

Churches have always sought money through aiding immigrants. Catholic charities was behind the mass muslim migration a few years ago.

>Methodist

And I was thinking of attending a Methodist service. Damn it.

Speaking of pagans

Attached: pagan-pseudopriest.jpg (1024x734, 106K)

Speaking of pagans II

Attached: 1535815110765.jpg (1125x940, 165K)

churches have and always will hold any criminal who is actively seeking forgiveness and attempting to live a godly life within their walls

this applies to any religious sect

Apostate Churches who probably benefit from the trafficking for their own misdeeds.

>"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door but climbs in by another way, that man is a thief and a robber.
John 10:1 ESV

>I am the door. If anyone enters by me, he will be saved and will go in and out and find pasture.
John 10:9 ESV

They do not represent us!

The churches have also been subverted the same way the universities did.

Imagine thinking Catholics aren't christian OMEGALUL

Religion was always a political tool.

Churches in America are subverted by Jews. The Lutherans dump somalis right into neighborhoods of white Swedes in Minnesota because the USA government pays them to do so

Likewise beaners are good churchgoers

And the same time Protestants and other Christians are also the ONLY conservatives and the only whites having kids. Paganism is an internet meme posted by NEETs and teenagers who will die alone, feel free to kill yourself.

These churches do not follow Christ, Jesus clearly stated that we must follow the laws of our country, this is breaking the law therefore not from Christ.

Not if they're all burned to the ground.

November 18, 2016

Is there a need to post a 2 year old article?

Just because someone calls themselves the "Vicar of Christ" doesn't mean they actually speak for Jesus. Any organization that grants indulgences or holds the concept of purgatory, should be considered immediately suspect.

Im sure that priest isn't going to molest any boys, especially since the illegals cant go to police in fear of being deported

The Baptist Church near me has:
(A) methadone clinic in basement
(B) soup kitchen in basement
(C) Giant metal black lives matter sign
(D) Refugees welcome here sign
(E) Transgenders welcome sign
(F) Rainbow flag with brown stripes on top
(G) Tranny flag
(H) Muslims welcome here
(I) This is a sanctuary church sign
(J) Mass shooting memorial cross

I've never seen a more cucked church than this one. They're the sole reason so many fucking hobos live in Harvard square (pic related)

Attached: Black Lives Matter Sign at Old Cambridge Baptist Church in Harvard Square.jpg (852x640, 141K)