And another kikey Ben steps into the ring!!

Attached: IMG_1863.jpg (750x845, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-28992743
mobile.twitter.com/RedHourBen/status/1067258090733604864
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fleeing for their lives
>Mexico offered asylum
What a fucking retard

>my country is full of gangs
>i can't stand it
>thus I will leave and my country will be only gangs

Attached: 1487759640357.jpg (480x690, 46K)

fucking jews, always trying to subvert America.

Night at the Jewseum

It sounds like the jews really want this, why don't they just send them to Israel?

Sounds like a total shithole.

>Unlivable Poverty Rate
Half of those fuckers in the caravan are obese.

Attached: Chicas.jpg (1300x1109, 203K)

What did Derek Zoolander means by this?

>he can't tell the difference between a guatamalan and a mexican

Always posit this hypothetical question: does anyone and everyone in Guatemala deserve to come to the United States? (or: is anyone and everyone in Guatemala entitled to come to the United States?)

This destroys the liberal appeal to emotion.

wtf, I thought sam harris was conservative

"Latin" America or as I like to call it Sub America - as they are literally beneath us - have been "fleeing violence" into this country for decades now, accelerated by the 1965 immigration act.

The near 100million browns in this country are sucking up our social security and medicare, along with driving down wages and our general social stats.

Ben Stiller should be shot.

Or, just fucking bomb Guatemala.

why didn't he provide proofs of him talking to these totally real families?

Only because they eat the plastic from the streets.

Happy Hanukkah Ben.

*High fructose plastic

Im sure the parents don't speak English and the children only know "dollar" and "anal"

>Ben Stiller
>job is "actor", literally reads from scripts and imitates characters
>"I visited the families fleeing violence in a foreign country, so I'm an expert at global politics now"
why didn't you do something useful while you were down there, Benny boy? Did you invest any money or time into changing things there, or did you just pat those brown people on the head and fly back to your mansion in Hollywood on a private jet then tweet about it to your fans?

Attached: questioned.jpg (210x230, 7K)

Ben Stiller should explain his support for Hillary Clinton's candidacy after her efforts to destabilize Honduras were exposed.

The left doesn't want to answer this question because that will reveal that the intent is to just promote globalism and the breakdown of sovereign nations rather than help people.

This is now a Simple Jack thread.

Attached: 215327.gif (440x317, 1.92M)

moving entire 3rd world populations to a struggling 1st world country is very sustainable

Because he was there to have sex with their kids on the cheap

They cannot civilization.
Let them cull each other and return to the forests.

Am I the only one that confuses ben stiller and adam sandler?

they aren't fleeing for their lives though, they're in a UN approved country that has offered them both asylum and jobs.

legally speaking they HAVE to apply for asylum in the first UN approved safe nation, since they denied that they are looking for asylum, they are no longer asylum seekers

If Zoolander wants them so badly why doesn't he pony up his own cash and sponsor them all?

i thought we werent supposed to say there are shithole countries

Attached: Pogo_Ball.jpg (500x415, 24K)

>they're refugees
>they're migrants
>they're future citizens
>they're victims
>they're like the Jews of Nazi Germany (remember the 6 million?!)
>they're undocumented
>they're dreamers

God damn when will this farce ever end?

Attached: 1542088136101.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

50 years of just that and now you know why Latin America are all shitholes

Yes, but that isn't our problem.

Same in the US. #americanblacksfirst.

No. He is a Senator of America not of Guatemala and should only have concern for the people of America.

Take them into your gated community then, Ben, divide them up between the top 100 Jewish gated communities and take them in then.
No? You know you will NEVER encounter any of them unless you look to hire a cheap groundskeeper/cleaning lady, don't you?

If Guatemalans are so violent, why do we want them here?

how many kids did he rape while on vacation?
did the rest of the fockers tag along?

Goddamn I hate problem glasses.

Hey Ben if you hate borders so much why do you even have a house you dumb fuck? Zoolander 2 sucked

LINK NEWFAG!!!!

How about Ben and the rest of his tribe move to Guatemala and do a great mitzvah for the Guatemalan people by fixing their country.

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-28992743
They did, and guess what happened

Let them into your mansion Simple Jack, celebs love acting like going on vacation is charity

Imagine fleeing Detroit or Chimpcongo.

>How about Ben and the rest of his tribe move to Guatemala and do a great mitzvah for the Guatemalan people by fixing their country.

Attached: 1542942728766.png (825x793, 541K)

mobile.twitter.com/RedHourBen/status/1067258090733604864

I wish all these leftist creatures came to live here for a couple of months without a dozen or so bodyguards. Hopefully those faggots would get a dozen of reality and understand why we even hate the caravan animals

>While I go home to my mansion which has in a security guarded gated community
fucking i hate these cunts

Really? No one's gonna say it?
>(((Ben Stiller)))

Never go full retard

these democrat artist/actors are implying that mexico is a bigger shithole then honduras

To be fair, Mexico isn't exactly a safe country either. I don't blame them for wanting to crank out their goblinos in a place without cartels chopping off everyone's heads constantly.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

will they just fuck off, constantly trying to subvert

I've talked to mexicans recently, those who have had direct contact with the horde. The swarm of turds were offered rice & beans - a nice act of charity from the Mexican folks, innit? the horde tossed this offering aside calling it food for pigs and demanded PIZZA AND COKE.

>they aren't seeking asylum.
>they aren't seeking refuge.
>they aren't seeking opportunity.
>they are seeking pizza.

Attached: pizza_mang.jpg (331x466, 17K)

So taking in .0004% of their population fixes this problem? Taking .0004% of their young, healthy citizens makes things better for the remaining 17,000,000 Guatemalans?

WHY DONT THEY JUST APPLY FOR ASYLUM IN MEXICO. CHIAPAS IN MEXICO HAS A LOW MURDER RATE

Also if these countries aren't Shitholes then why are their people fleeing them

Happy Hanukkah indeed

They better run to Israel while they still have a chance.

Wouldn't it be better to just invade their country and exterminate the gangs? Why bother re-locating them?

Id agree but lefties argued that mexico etc wasnt a shithole

Honduras has terrible poverty and violence, and this means what? That we have to let them into our country? Why? Why are they more deserving than Brazilians, who come from a country with an even higher murder rate, and comparable poverty? What about the unbelievable poverty in sub-Saharan Africa or Southeast Asia? Bangladesh is the single most overpopulated place on Earth, where almost no individual citizen has any chance whatsoever to ever climb out of crushing starvation and poverty, so we should immediately open our borders to 200 million of them?

Just fuck off you fucking niggers. American taxes are for Americans, they're not for the fucking world. You leftists support big government social programs and yet you think you can support them by letting in any impoverished person?

Stick to making classic movies like the Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Envy and those fucking amazing Night at the Museum movies you fucking kike faggot

Happy Hanukkah

Listen, there are two problems with Guatemala specifically. One, it is not an actual democracy, but rather an oligarchy of around 100 families that control most of the land/medicine/shops ect... They are the ones really pulling the political and economic strings in Guatemala, and there's a flashy election every few years that doesn't really matter. I mean, if you look up the current president, you'll see that he was a comedian before running, and has no experience, and thus is able to be controlled. The second problem is the drug cartel that is concentrated in Guatemala, because it's a TINY country that acts like a funnel for all drug traffic in Central America going into Mexico & U.S. These are the main reasons for the violence and lack of jobs because in reality those in power want to stay there by keeping everyone else down, especially when it comes to education (In most public schools, they don't offer high school courses, just up until 8th grade). But honestly, none of that has to do with the U.S. really, even if all illegal drug activity is stopped (which will never happen lets be real), there's the oligarchy. This is a problem Guatemalan citizens have to fix, and leaving the country is changing nothing.

Why doesn't Ben Stiller donate his entire fortune to Guatemala to make people's lives better? Every dollar Ben Stiller keeps is another person murdered in Guatemala.

you NEVER go full Stiller

Attached: coon.jpg (400x326, 25K)