Christian Identity Reformation

The world is in dire straits right now, as I'm sure any one of you who frequents Jow Forums knows by now.

The brown hoards are invading Europe and America, let in by Jewish politicians and powerbrokers who are utterly unrestrained and unchastized lest any lone wolf actually hunt one down and execute justice himself.

These are not good times. But everything has a reason, and I wish to elucidate the reasons for this fall.

God, is, for better or for worse, real. The "Supreme Being", "Source", or "Lightforce", bearing within himself the genitalia of creation, for out of Him has ushered all being.

I have come here, explicitly, to recruit from those of you who yearn for justice, yearn for mercy, yearn for an end to the degenerate hellhole you have found yourselves in..to RETURN to the Lord, the Great Being who created your very concept of right and wrong, that you would feel offended by anything in the first place. Or that you would be able to stand in awe of beauty.

My name is John. I want to reform Christianity using a proper reading of the bible, the proper place of Militarism in our faith, and elements of ancient wisdom lost to us before the burning of the Library of Alexandria.

"My people perish for lack of knowledge" - Hosea 4:6

We must no longer be a people who reject knowledge. God can fit into many paradigms...he now needs to fit into the paradigm of an erudite, intelligent, scientifically and spiritually advanced race of men.

It has been said, in by the erudite writers of God's word, that He, The Lord, would heal our nation once His people would cry out to Him, fall on their faces in repentance, and return to Him. It is a promise He has sworn to our ancestors.

This thread is intended to be a chance to do that. I welcome all existing Christians seeking for more than their churches have given them, and seekers.

Attached: Alkahest.gif (517x517, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KNOHovaffUY
quakerinfo.org/quakerism/beliefs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>God, is, for better or for worse, real. The "Supreme Being", "Source", or "Lightforce", bearing within himself the genitalia of creation, for out of Him has ushered all being.

and he's not going to do a damn thing to help us.

You are just a power broker looking to get in on the action. You are still playing games and looking to deceive and finding a nice power spot for yourself. Good luck user I hope you aren't corrupted yet and you maintain the will to avoid the corruption that will be possible if you achieve what you are seeking. Good luck user

The Lord will heal our nation once we repent. We must divorce from the world's degeneracy and make that divorce perfect, complete, and hermetically sealed. God does not want a church composed of whores, and that is what we have given Him.

Of course, we will be left to explore the reaches of sin; and it's penalties, until that time. It is very simple. Sin begets a consequence. And learning that, is more important than being happy. This thread is for those who have finished learning about the wages of sin, and wish to return to the Father and His perfect righteousness.

If you're going to lie about your name, why would we believe anything else you have to say?

Do I know you? Do you know me? What do you know about what I personally want, stranger? I want God to return to this world , using His people as a doorway. His will. His nature. His beauty. His Love. I am a Christian Spiritualist who has given up his life in pursuit of the transcendent, and to be a servant to God's children. That is all that I am. All power to the King of Kings, even if I am a mere beggar rotting in rags.

>Christian Identity
>Alexandria
Nope.

My name is actually John. Thank you.

You made a false equivalency there, user. CI has nothing to do with Alexandria...but, the lost knowledge of the ancients has much to do with it. None of that knowledge is spiritual, mind you. It is practical, and worldly. But we must become a strong people, with strong, practical, worldly knowledge in this last day. Not weak. Not scattered.

>God, is, for better or for worse, real. The "Supreme Being", "Source", or "Lightforce"
God is a Germanic word for Wod, Godin, Godan, Odin

Your demon is called (((EL))). that's Jesus' father.

LIGHT IS A REAL THING --- NOT FANTASY ESCAPISM you fucking Jew worshiper!

John 4:22
"You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews."
(((Jesus)))

Attached: death aryan pierce.jpg (800x1200, 172K)

"You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews."

(((Jesus)))

(((Jesus)))

Come now, we both know that isn't true.

Easy on the spam, please. I see you are a pagan then?

I feel bad for you people. I didn't state my whole name - and John, luckily, is extremely common. I feel perfectly fine letting people know my name is John because, truthfully, there isn't much they can do with that information.

Yes, my name is John. Unless you have proof to the contrary please drop it.

>I want God to return to this world , using His people as a doorway.

You are wrong. G*d never left this world. He's been here all along, and is heard by those who know where to listen.

Moving the goalposts now? I'm glad we're off my name, though! And yes of course God is here - but he is here chiefly (not completely) as an observer..at least, from a global, international perspective.

That is to say, there is a LOT of corruption, a LOT of degeneracy, a LOT of "wages of sin" being paid by sinners who either willfully sin and sin and don't know better.

It is a learning phase, where we are constantly being broken down, further and further towards our eventual demise at the hands of extra-ordinarily evil jews, and ourselves.

The return I am speaking of, is the return of God's favor. And God's favor has definitely taken a vacation.

Astrology and the Universal Cosmology
youtube.com/watch?v=KNOHovaffUY

>Easy on the spam, please. I see you are a pagan then?
>Everyone who disagrees with me is a heathen sinner damned to hell.
Go D.M. Murdock's book "Did Moses Exist? The Myth of the Israelite Lawgiver.". Then get back to us. It is a tome and heavily sourced however you won't do either.

>The Lord will heal our nation once we repent.

bullshit, you are just trying to boos your flagging pew numbers.

pick up a shovel and start digging, or get out of the fucking trench, asshole.

Go read D.M. Murdock's book ~

>so fucked up that I actually agree with everything OP has said while simultaneously believing it’s a psyop
What the fuck happened anons??? Is it all a lie??? Am I in the fucking matrix

Yes he did exist, and this thread isn't about your pagan bullshit.

No Christians on Jow Forums today?

You're still missing the larger point. G*d is here, and has always been here, for His own. He never left.

If you are of G*d, then the things that happen in the world do not matter. If you are not of G*d then you are of the world and then the world consumes you.

But whether things good, or bad, happen to any of His own don't matter. Nothing of this world matters. All that matters is the individual personal relationship with G*d.

You betray your own philosophy and your own stated goals by throwing in that BS line about "at the hands of the extra-ordinary evil jews". If G*d's favor has taken a vacation from you, perhaps it's because you haven't cleansed your heart. As for (at least some of) us, G*d's favor has never left and we abide under the shadow of the almighty.

CI is just nicely wrapped idolatry.

I'm not a pagan, you "assumed" the other guy was. How do thousands of people get lost in a desert for forty years that is right in the middle of a major trade route? Where they have been living for decades? You don't.

>How do thousands of people get lost in a desert for forty years that is right in the middle of a major trade route?

Attached: worst navigator.jpg (472x782, 41K)

>Saying G*d

Have a good night. If you don't know about Jewish evil, then you are part of the problem. Likely, you do know about it and are a disinformation agent.

You cannot stop what is taking place here.

They wandered because of their idolatry. It was a punishment from God.

Apparently nothing is taking place here, because I'm the only one engaging in a serious conversation on the subject, and yet I seem to be the only one you are incapable of dealing with.

Just as an FYI... you're not the first apostate I've dealt with in my life. I've been dealing with your kind for going on 40 years.

Hello user. Yes. Most of it is a lie. It is an illusion Satan's children, the Jews, weaved together in order to constrict and destroy the soul of Man.

Be still, in this place. For every moment that passes, you are beholden by the Lord of of your ancestors.

His voice is Beauty, Love, Mercy, Justice, Wisdom, and Knowledge.

They are the effect of His voice - His truth, but He is the ultimate beauty, unperceived by the senses of Men. It is Spirit, and He is Spirit. And He must be worshipped in Spirit and in Truth.

The Jew and his tricks are without end. It is really simple, sir. Any religious idea you put forward, which puts the people who believe in it in poverty, in prison, out on the border of society, and ultimately kills them, is a lie. God's word, correctly interpretted, does not ask His children to extinguish themselves.

You are projecting. You are the apostate, your church is Apostate - every conception of Christianity you have swimming around in your degenerate mind, is Apostate. And you have been taught to see those who speak truth as Apostate.

You are worse than useless. You are dangerous, because you lead the children of God to their destruction. And when the time comes, you will be undone, along with the rest of God's enemies.

>no

Attached: 1537905302850.png (1000x1000, 331K)

You’re not doing anything besides nitpicking and derailing. The world is fucked up and whatever you think of as God is not felt anymore. If somebody wants to change that then that’s a great thing. You’re clearly a spiteful fuck and not some tranquil or enlightened person, this thread is for people trying to become the latter.

What do yall think about the Nephilim mentioned in Genesis being demigods which ruled the Earth prior to the Flood? The Sumerians seemed to have had a very similar concept

Attached: 1540866358200s.jpg (206x250, 8K)

>We must no longer be a people who reject knowledge.
Ignorance is bliss

Attached: Wisdom.jpg (960x960, 242K)

So did the Greeks. They called them Titians. My question is why is dragon imagery found all over the world?

>dragon energy
Oh, my bad, you said imagery

Attached: Kanye.jpg (1024x831, 223K)

The Lord is here, in this thread. His breath sweeps through the electronic scream behind each letter glowing on your screens.

In this place, we endure a Holy moment in time. Would you, user, lay down your life upon the Altar of Love? And all the beauty, and tragedy which lies at it's feet. The loving touch of a brother, or sister, who sees you as closer than blood itself - but also the awful burden of carrying forth that mercy, even to the detriment of your flesh, or your health?

Many saints have been destroyed in their pursuit of God. But for their sake the faith lives, and the people of God furthered their reach, their evolution towards Spirit.

The prophets were not stoned in vain. They did not live, or speak in vain.

Become part of the solution.

The dragon that sleeps in the world's sin knows me very well. It knows what I am doing here - and just like the Prince of Persia restrained Daniel's angel, it attempts to restrain me every time I open my mouth.

People don't know how bad it really is, or what the real world even looks like. But that is fine. I would rather be devoured than be silent. For the young children of God who live here, I would give them everything. I love you. God loves you. Come home.

I'm tranquil. And I'm not spiteful. But yes I am nitpicking and perhaps I am even derailing a bit because OP (at least in my read of his prior comments), is making things overly complicated and may in fact be leading people in the wrong direction.

So I will make it simple. I will spell it out as plainly as I can; and it will be your choice to either believe me or not believe me. So here we go...

The foundation of every religion is the personal one-on-one relationship between the individual and G*d. The "founder" of every religion is that one man (or woman) who had this connection, and tried to teach it to others. But their followers, not fully conscious of what they were saying, converted this into parable, or changed it from a connection to the real living eternal G*d into something hypothetical, requiring a mediator to stand between the Individual and G*d.

The bible, if you read it right, has the message plainly stated....

"behold, the kingdom of G*d is within you" - John 18:36

"he that is in you is greater than he in the world" -- 1 John 4:4

"I and my father are one" - John 10:30

"For as many as are led by the Spirit of G*d , they are the sons of G*d" -- Romans 8:14.

I could go on, but there are hundreds of verses. Man is not meant to be separated from G*d, and the only thing separating them at all is mans choice not to hear the voice of G*d, and to refuse to acknowledge the presence of G*d already within him.

The Alexandria school of Christianity is where the mysticism and the confusion was introduced. Mystery religion where only the learned priests can have the esoteric knowledge is a trap. That's really the great secret of the Mystery schools. Tell the plebs that there is a mystery then they will be curious. Tell them that only the few can ever truly understand and they will be obedient, or they will rebel, but either way you control them.

Whatever corrupt spirituality was present in those books is not something I am interested in.

I am moreso interested in us becoming a people with advanced means at controlling our physical conditions. Because right now, the Church needs this in order to counteract the forces pushing it into extinction.

Yes, perhaps even knowledge that could make-up a credible threat to our enemies. As far as perverted christian teachings...No.

So many words without saying anything at all. And the whole "G*d" thing jews do. Okay.

So we're all clear, this man is attempting to derail this thread and derail you from finding yourself truly in God, by selling you a denatured version of Christianity which doesn't even mean anything at the end of the day.

Christianity may as well be a verb, sir. And that verb would burn up Babylon overnight and grow in it's ashes a Christian Empire. Yours is inert. It is nothing. It does not empower the children of God in any way. Please leave the thread, either way, our discourse is over with.

>selling you a denatured version of Christianity which doesn't even mean anything at the end of the day.
For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his own soul? Given a choice between a connection to the one true living G*d and the entire world, who would be foolish enough to pick the world?

>So many words without saying anything at all
That's kind of funny. I was speaking so plainly only a blind man wouldn't understand the words.

>And the whole "G*d" thing jews do.
I do that so my ego doesn't convince me that I am claiming to speak FOR G*d. It's a good thing, try it some time.

>Christianity may as well be a verb, sir. And that verb would burn up Babylon overnight and grow in it's ashes a Christian Empire.
Your threats of smoke and brimstone don't scare me. I am beyond your spiritual reach

>Yours is inert. It is nothing. It does not empower the children of God in any way.
Again, only a blind man would claim this.

>Please leave the thread, either way, our discourse is over with.
I'm sorry, are you moot 2.0? If not, I don't think that's really your choice.

I don’t know where to look man. I thought I did, time and time again but the second I find something it dissapears. We’re actively restrained in our attempt to feel God and to live like he’s here amongst us. They literally poison food and water to deteriorate your brain and distance us from god, they sacrifice to unknown and unholy shit to who knows what ends... nobody can make it alone anymore. There’s a straight up satanic Illuminati with unimaginable control

We gotta start talking about it. We need each other and we need answers

:,)

Attached: 7793D98F-5AAF-45AC-A05E-5727A5F2FE37.jpg (606x565, 187K)

New thread Not interested in trolls or christian infighting. This thread is a place for Christians to find rest and for those seeking it to find rest. Christians who "punch-christ" for lack of a better term are to be avoided. Be wise. I will see you in the other thread.

OK, it took me the better part of a year to teach myself this trick, but I will teach it to you now in 5 minutes. But warning... most people will say you're nuts. And my way may not be the ONLY way, but it's my way, so here it is...

You hear in your head, it is the voice you hear in your head when you think. There are no random thoughts. If you are not thinking the words in your head, someone else is.

I realize that this sounds a lot like Schizophrenia, and it is very similar (it is also the reason most people don't talk about this in public).

But learn to listen. Start by having a two-way conversation in your head. Say something, and then answer yourself. Do this again and again, and there will be a moment where the answer comes and you will KNOW that you are not the one thinking the answer.

At this point, you will think you are nuts, or you will at least question if you are nuts. That's OK, that's normal. But once you have learned to hear, the voice will manifest proofs to you. They won't be proofs that anyone else will believe (they are personal proofs), but you will know for absolute certainty. And because they re external proofs, it will also confirm that you're not simply having a psychotic breakdown

You wont, for example, believe my "proofs" because they're impossible for me to prove, but in my case, they included...

... being told moments before the phone rang that a call was going to come in and who it was.
... being told which songs will play next on the radio.
... picking a random card from a deck and being told what it would be.

Once you start to develop the skill, re-read the entire new testament, and go looking for all of the references. Ground yourself to biblical christian values; and verify that the voice you are hearing is also grounded in the same values.

I've been hearing for almost 30 years. It has changed my life, cleansed my heart, lifted my burdens, and made me a better more moral person.

Also--- don't smoke pot

Why shouldn't i smoke pot?

>bible and Jesus are spam
kek

(((Jesus)))

Attached: rabbi jesus not.jpg (600x600, 138K)

Because drugs alter your mind, muddle your thoughts, and confuse you. A clear mind is a far better way to live; and a clear mind allows you the mental disciple to reach the next level.

THE GOD EMPEROR PROTECTS.
WE THE LEGIONS ARE AT YOUR COMMAND.

THE CHAOS HOLDS NO SWAY.
DEUS VULT!!!!!

While you're not wrong, I would argue that altering your state of mind helps you understand your mind better. It'a sort of like when you leave your home for a long time and, when you get back, you can smell it as it truly smells again. Heavier hallucionogens basically just lower all the barriers between portions of the brain, which can be really interesting and insightful if you've got the fortitude to handle that sort of psycological chaos.

psychological conditioning is often predicated upon a common mental indoctrination framework, this eases the cost of custom fitting each individual specifically with propaganda that works on their specific perspectives and beliefs, by making everyone exactly the same in thought.

This was determined by the CIA research program known as "MK-ULTRA"

I should clarify... I am not saying you MUST not smoke pot, only that you SHOULD not smoke pot.

It's not my job to tell any free individual what they should or should not do in their life, I'm simply saying that a drug-free life is much better if your goal is to develop your mind.

WE MUST FACE THE TRUE ENEMY, THE MUTES, THE TRAPPISTS. THEY HIDE, EYES WIDE OPEN IN THE CORNERS OF THE WORLD, BELIEVING THIS PEBBLE TO BE THEIR BIRTHRIGHT, THEIRS ALONE.

WE WILL TEACH THEM WE HAVE AMBITIONS FAR EXCEEDING THEIRS, AND THEY WILL TREMBLE.

STEEL AND BONE. THEY HAVE FORGOTTEN THE STRUGGLE LIFE BEARS. WE WILL TEACH THEM, AND THEY WILL FEEL, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN EONS, ALIVE.

ALIVE AND AFRAID.

The real funny punchline (at least it was funny to me), is that when I started comparing the doctrines of all of the various religions, the one the most closely followed what I came to understand is, of all things, the Quakers

quakerinfo.org/quakerism/beliefs

A friendly reminder the "grey" hive mind is/ likes to be called satan. It is merely a (terrifying) illusion. Humanity will not be so easily fooled.

The opponent swarms our doorstep, Luna, and beyond. The blue sky may as well be prison bars. "She" yearns for a fight, that is humanity's purpose, in the short term.

Show the world, bring the true opponent to the fore. Bring sharp focus to our industry. Beat the plowshares into swords. The wolves are circling.

I dont mean to be intense. Tranquility will be our shield. Brilliance our sword.

Thank you John.

Attached: 1543201162320s.jpg (248x250, 5K)

Back from the follow-up thread. Sortof. Yeah the grey thing, not sure what's going on with greys desu. I thought they were human genetic experiments, or the physical manifestation of Fallen Angels, more likely.