Why are you guys so heartless? They are literally women and children you incels

Why are you guys so heartless? They are literally women and children you incels

Attached: 470B62B2-A06A-47C2-918C-DBFD2A44186A.jpg (640x479, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XSIJfPnC1qs
breitbart.com/politics/2018/11/26/illegal-immigration-under-trump-on-track-to-hit-highest-level-in-a-decade/
archive.fo/r73MG
youtu.be/nkaMGgpLDUo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

forgive them leaf, they know not what they do

canada isn't a country lol its just land ready to be annexed by anyone

Hypothetical question: does anyone and everyone in Guatemala deserve to come to the United States? (or: is anyone and everyone in Guatemala entitled to come to the United States?)

Use this to shoot down liberal appeals to emotion.

They can come in legally not climb fences and literally break into the country.

At least we have morals

Trump won’t let them

The caravan is all men. It was even on MSNBC. For every woman there's at least ten men. For every child at least 100 men. There is a very small camp of families and the rest of the camp which is segregated from them is men. It was the men leading the caravan that have been pushing the women and children in front for the cameras too. This has all been captured on video.

Here is the MSNBC version:
youtube.com/watch?v=XSIJfPnC1qs

They're not OUR women and children, who are at risk if we let them in.

Attached: IMG_20181126_204107.jpg (615x625, 74K)

because we can not solve the world's problems by importing every one. Mexicans need to stay in their country so the fire of revolution will burn brighter and hotter so they force the government to change. change will never happen if they keep running.

Why do they have wrist bands?

Attached: CFB3A27E-A8C2-4104-B3BA-B0DAB740FF50.jpg (640x479, 147K)

You white genociders should be happy, since Trump has done a better job opening the borders than any president in a decade.

Highest level of illegal immigration in a decade--

breitbart.com/politics/2018/11/26/illegal-immigration-under-trump-on-track-to-hit-highest-level-in-a-decade/

archive.fo/r73MG

>caravan marches north, waving Honduran flags
>MSM notices the sheep commenting on it
>hands out American flags to children

I'm sure these shit skins brought these flags on their own accord and that little girl decided to wave one just at the precise moment for this unbiased camera man to capture an authentic image

Attached: 1543182167059.jpg (250x238, 8K)

>Women and Children

Oh fuck, this is even worse than I thought. Kill all that shit with fire!

There is no chance the honest journalist supplied these materials. Don't be an incel

why don't you invite homeless people into your home?

So you take them then.

we need to find video of what media outlet was handing US flags out

kys you leaf faggot cuck faggot cuck

>Spic factories and protospics

Shoot them

You have the brain of a woman or child if you think they can't rob you and your bloodline of life you fucking cunt.

Absolute state of conspiracy driven alt right

Rather be alt right than alt wrong.

>look at them. they're carrying the flags of their home countries that they supposedly want to escape
>quick give them american flags

To protect my wife and kids I will support keeping invaders out.

What you don’t get is that we care about OUR families MORE. Also, consider keys.

WE are NOT the world's savior. WE do not owe these people ANYTHING.

All they want is a free ride on the backs on hard working Americans. It's time to say NO.

And if they refuse to accept our answer, open fire.

You guys are irredeemable

Attached: 5DA59406-930B-4AA3-BE30-178745E9ED1A.jpg (480x349, 52K)

take your fucktrophies back to your own country.

>Fuck off, We are full.

What percentage of them are women and children leaf. What are they fleeing from? Their own people?

Attached: 869119B6-CE44-4F57-BA1A-0D6F7A5E2323.jpg (474x326, 21K)

Oh look. It's that same fat woman and pantsless child from every other photo. Were they the only beanbags to get hit with has?

is that even her kid? it looks nothing like that goblin

Using women and children to push political agendas is sickening.

youtu.be/nkaMGgpLDUo

How about we put all the pacos in 18 wheelers and send them to Vancouver? Would you like that?

>M-muh women and children...

Didnt you moose fuckers shut down the immigration website when trump was elected?

NOOOOOOO!!!!!

Attached: fuck off were full.jpg (720x487, 47K)

not now, but up until his EO they could have done that. The chose to call Trump's bluff instead.

not an argument

>storming a port of entry
>Mexico pops smoke on them
>"OH MY GOD IT'S TEAR GAS"
Nigga, I've been exposed to tear gas, that wasn't tear gas.

Attached: 1489260280050.jpg (960x1245, 243K)

Immigrants can come in legally, I dont give a fuck. But when that many people wanna give a middle finger to the people that worked hard to get in legally, that's when I have a problem.

>Why are you guys so heartless?
Because when I allowed myself to feel empathy, it was exploited by people who hate me to advance their interests at my direct expense. Now I don't feel empathy. Replaced it wholesale with schadenfreude, best fucking decision I ever made.

Why is she holding a wiffle ball?

it's pinching her fingers so she'll cry

>incel
roastie

>woooah slow up on the braggadocio there everyone, let's rev up some pity gambits for now but don't worry we'll head back up when we get in

Attached: LeftistManipulationTactics.png (891x699, 91K)

Women don't fuck us so we can't have children. I they had any IQ at all they would have offered to fuck us and get into the country through marriage. They would have had 1/2 white kids with even higher IQ. Only a complete Cuck cares about Kids that aren't related to them and who will grow up to be stupid.

Warm The Ovens. The long pig is the tastiest.

All I have to do to move into OP's bedroom and eat all his food is bring a child.

Why does she have a wrist band?

Attached: 18E46290-DE8F-467F-8897-E7B7F1F0B864.jpg (480x349, 42K)

discord - M2Uzhbr

Attached: NotMyPresidente.jpg (1000x541, 194K)

>Use this to shoot down liberal appeals to emotion.
Reason and logic don't work on liberals.