How many scientists and smart people are register republicans and Christians?

How many scientists and smart people are register republicans and Christians?

Attached: 4EB7DB9A-C502-467F-8205-875D41694B3D.jpg (750x845, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/lost-jewish-town
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everyone needs money to live. Scientists rely on funding if a donor doesn't like your results prepare to get your funding cut

yes user i am very smarts and doctors here is my phd

They are the world’s most boring scientists (and that’s saying something), they’re just trying to seem cool and relevant.

MAGIC
QANON
FAIRY TALES

Aren't the sea levels going down and the ice caps fucking growing?

on the contrary, I don't know if I'm aware of a more intellectually insecure field than STEM. physics is getting ripped apart right now on the hush, people have been declaring theories bases on models instead of hypotheses for a couple of decades at least now. people are starting to call the bullshit, and this is on the hard science end of things. medicine is also a good example of a field dominated by money and lies. a couple of examples as to why you should never accept an argument from authority at face value.

as for "republicans" and "christians", what, are you fifty and are these your boogeymen the TV told you about?

>SLAM
Oh fuck, you know it's serious when the headline includes "slam".

Attached: 1541370470211.jpg (1024x1024, 65K)

>as for "republicans" and "christians", what, are you fifty and are these your boogeymen the TV told you about?

No just the people ruining the planet since before I was born.

>stop fucking with our money train

Smart people don't believe climate change hysteria or think a few (((carbon offsets))) and awareness concerts by geriatric musicians will accomplish anything.

Well, they sure as hell aren't volunteering

"Climate scientists" ARE in it for the money though. It's been proven multiple times on BOTH sides of the argument. Fossil fuel companies have been caught paying scientists to "debunk" climate change and "Green" companies have been caught paying scientists to fudge their statistics and make it seem worse than it is. In the end the goal is to sell more solar panels and green shit (if any of you new fucks remember the entire Solyndra scandal that cost tens of billions under obama's watch) and keep oil propped up for the other side. The reality, and you can see it for yourself, is no one knows precisely what's happening but it's definitively not a human-species-ending occurrence so who the fuck cares really? Also you tossing your soda cans in the recycle bin isn't going to do shit when the planet finally decides to go tits-up anyway.

Attached: 1542477939307s.jpg (177x250, 5K)

Every single time
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/lost-jewish-town

Checked

As a scientist I can tell you that most scientists do not have the capacity to understand what they don't understand. They are smart in a very narrow field, but most should not voice opinions on other shit because they don't understand.

>global cooling
>global warming
>climate change
what is the goal? is it to change the rate of climate change, the direction of climate change, or both? if the climate does change in the direction desired, how will one prove that their efforts were responsible for the change?

>The Earth is dying

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-26 at 9.34.24 PM.png (556x486, 102K)

>"Climate scientists" ARE in it for the money though.

If that was the case they won’t be working for government institutions and work to shill climate denial for Exxon Mobile and big agro

Right we should ONLY BELIEVE CORPORATE SHILL POLITCANS

Science is THE DEVIL created by satan to corrupt us!

Sea level rise is accelerating, and there are unknown points at which the Greenland and Antarctica ice shelves will collapse.

If your kids get sick RUB A BIBLE ON YOUR KIDS

Modern medicine was created by greedy fuck scientists out for a buck.

I'll care about possible climate change reports when popular media bothers to actually namedrop china and India as being just as responsible as the U.S.

strawmanning is punishable by gassing

But they definitely don't shill for solar panels and electric cars! No money there.. no sir.

Climate change doesn’t care about whatever shit hole you come from. How about going back into Paris and stregthening it? Republicans are the ones opposing a GLOBAL effort to stop it.

Awesome straw man. You must be new here. How's the first day on the job?

Oh look another billionare scientist.

You don’t have any acutal arguments so it’s kibda hard to take you seriously

'Slam' has become one of my most hated words. Every other article is someone 'slamming' someone.

Ben carson, bitch

they're not in it for the money, they're so pathetic they'll do it for a pittance
so long as their ego is stroked and inflated with false righteousness, the useful idiots will not even notice the corrupted science

Climate science is the short gut to easy government funding. No one gives a shit about the mating of Galapagos sea turtles.

But the moment your study is about "The Effects of Climate Change on the Mating Habits of Galapagos sea turtles," you get money hand over fist.

Last I checked, ExxonMobil hired petroleum engineers and geologists. Not bullshit artists.

>How many scientists and smart people are register republicans and Christians?

Attached: 1505637287953.gif (240x180, 2M)

Attached: muhclimatechange.png (1760x513, 152K)

they're only opposing GLOBAL effort cause it's not being payed for by america, for all the shit everyone likes to shoot at the world police they sure as fuck fold over when america decides "nah fuck it that's lame". excluding China and India from any responsibility is a fucking joke. If it's so darn life threatening why not bother to include two of the biggest causes

>Republicans run the world
Come on user
>Christians run the world
You are reaching levels of retardation that shouldn't be possible.

to be fair, they did for a couple of centuries atleast

Haha I'm a stoopid republican and I'm gonna keep voting against climate change!
Remember, no matter what, CC deniers win. If we're right, then we get to gloat, if we're wrong, every person that wasted time helping the environment will die too!

What about the retarded term "calls"? As in: Fat lesbian advocacy group calls for investigation into possible hate crime" or "United Nations calls for action on CO2 emissions"

Drives me mad.

The goal is to sell products. The "muh climate change end of the world" is shilling for every solar panel and "green energy" company out there. The same companies that have been caught paying off scientists to make a few degrees seem like a world-ending catastrophe. On the other side you've got big petrol that wants to get the price of oil from tanking and have been caught as well paying people off. Fear mongering has always been the best way to sell products.
Both sides HAVE been caught shilling for their respective sides whether it's oil or "green energy." Not surprisingly, you'll find that the majority of the "It's definitely happening! We're doomed!" or "It's not happening at all, ignore those other guys!" publications don't come from government institutions. The scientists employed for the government STILL DO have a lean depending on who's funding their institutions, ie who's in office at the time, but the majority of them are on the fence and don't make definitive outlandish claims. If you read a lot of shit from government-funded institutions you'll see a pattern where most of them clearly point out that things like the position of the sun, solar flares, the angle of the earth, etc. are 1,000x more consequential to global warming than a pile of plastic in the ocean. They also state very clearly that even if people were to stop, today, using any and all oil/carbon the earth doesn't just magically heal itself. If you want to take some hard-line on human pollution on global warming, hippie faggots need to drill into Russia and China's assholes balls-deep since Russia basically ruined the environment throughout the 80s and 90s and China is doing the same thing today instead of brow-beating euro nations, americans, and Canadians who have an amazing track record in combating pollution in comparison. But that never happens, why? Because no one gives a fuck about the environment. They care about raising taxes and selling products.

>people have been declaring theories bases on models instead of hypotheses for a couple of decades at least now
Can you explain to a NEET a little more about that ?

don't forget the selling of pollution rights

lmao climate change alarmists = doomsday cult
you sound like one of those waiting for the rapture

I think you mean Jews and Chinese (yellow Jews)

you can't just say "scientists" you need to put there names

>you sound like one of those waiting for the rapture

But the people who believe in the rapture are pushing for climate change so the earth is destroyed and humanity is raptured. That’s the doomsday cult.

it's like you have to be a retard to believe in Climate Change™ or the claim that anyone can know what it means and what actions would lead to what consequences

Climate Change is pure virtue signalling at this point. Women dry their clothes on the line instead of the dryer and think they're saving the planet.

>But the people who believe in the rapture are pushing for climate change so the earth is destroyed and humanity is raptured
Citation most definitely needed.

Attached: f31300a81666a8b37f4ba59e3c0cca85--pepe-the-frog-slug.jpg (236x208, 9K)

It's very telling when every leftist position, even if it's about fucking pine trees, inevitably devolves into espousing their hatred for Christians and painting them in a bad light. Has anybody else noticed this obvious trend?

I'll start taking it seriously when banks stop financing beachfront property for thirty years and insurance companies stop insuring it.

The hatred of Jesus is real, won't be long before they're cutting off Christians heads.

Rick Santorum is the most based American politician in the past 50 years. He literally wrote the book that got Trump elected.

>mfw food scientist and people ask me about climate change

>espousing their hatred for Christians

user what percentage of Americans and specifically republicans are Christians. Yes I HATE THEM I would love a society without them.

>Global Warming
Just another phrase for
>we're gonna tax the shit out of you
Look at France. They have $7/gal gas and 60% of that is taxes.
(((They))) say it is to pay for all the refugees no one wanted in the first place.

You ARE welcome to leave the country any time you'd like. We don't particularly care for bigots like you these days anyway. As far as your question about republicans and Christians, I would be more concerned with how many jews holding dual-citizenship there are in the US government positions and how provably detrimental their decisions have been to generations of our citizens. That doesn't concern you though, eh Adalai?

Deep state resisters infest all levels of government

Attached: image.jpg (1000x975, 135K)

the majority want to be, but silence and lies are the requirement to not be booted
big money makers that work for it ARE NOT HAPPY TO HAND SO MUCH IN TAXES TO LIBTURDS

S L A M

L

A

M

Also, if your beef is with Christian, why would you ever vote Democrat since they compose 59% of the entire party? Your shit makes no sense m8. I'm assuming you vote 3rd party every election or what?

If we pump enough C20 into the atomosphere, will we even need Ovens to enjoy tasty long pig?

I would never register as republican, but I tend to vote right-wing
>t. neuroscientist

It will take generations for climatology to regain its scientific credibility after the 'man-made global warming' Lysenkoist hysteria.

Attached: ghglrte.png (800x572, 503K)

Climate scientists getting upset because their rort is getting called out more. Don't forget to hide the decline!

It's basically a seasonal thing like pumpkin lattes or Sam Adam's Octoberfest now. When it's summer, we're all doomed to blow up in a flaming ball of man-made shit. We gotta raise taxes to fight this! When November comes around, the "new data" says we're all really on the brink of another ice age. Time to raise taxes to fight this! Rinse and repeat for 40 more years.

Climate bad
Breathing bas

Attached: D55778D6-D4E7-49BB-A2CF-81E360C4B909.jpg (1242x1279, 477K)

Science bad

Windows is shutting down.

You climate niggers will get a bullet in the goddamn skull long before you will ever get a single penny in carbon tax.

Exxon Mobile good

What we learned from this thread: science is of the devil and scientists are greedy billionaires.

>A carbon tax is a good thing because we all know giving the governments a reason to impose more taxes that we all know will be spent to "save the planet" and will not be wasted on other shit
Only leftist faggots believe that a tax on carbon emissions to impose their will on society and the economy is a good thing. KYS nigger

Their surface area is growing, but the volume is shrinking. For the time being, the amount of permanent ice in the world is going down, and will be for a while longer. This will continue until the next little ice age pops up.

The sea levels are rising, but it's only about 2 millimeters per year, and not the end of the world scenario that's being painted everywhere.

You will not receive a single penny in carbon tax.

Attached: 7754041350106.png (363x499, 212K)

how many more decades can the retarded money grubbing gaia faggot data massagers claim were all dead from the tipping point... and scream Blumpphh ! at the same time

4th paragraph in the article says RS wants to cut down the 9 billion they take from NASA every year for their global bullshit...
LMAO

Considering how much they can potential bring in on a fully implemented carbon tax and regulatory system they will keep trying until either they succeed or die trying.

Isn't the consensus just a handful of "scientists" that bother to report this shit? Why would motivation exist? Why not become a Christian and believe in revelation then? The world is ending, right?

LMAO - Parisians are currently rioting over having to pay carbon taxes

>He doesn't know there's a whole market dedicated to speculating on global warming, the sale of "clean air" and the development and trade of green products

A consensus isn’t based on science it’s based on agreement. Science is evidence based and that’s why they aren’t scientists. Just like Naomi Oreskes who came to UT Arlington last week. That woman was lying through her teeth.

Faggot government should subsidize green energy via tax breaks. They should never get it straight from the taxpayers.

>the Indonesian picture board that used to slam fairytale nonsense like Scientology now supports climate change deniers
And all you faggots will claim to not be brand fucking new boomers. Astonishing.

Who the fuck do you think you are plebeian? Keep pulling that lever you fucking monkey. I will give you the illusion of freedom.

haha what an idiot only climate scientists who question anthropogenic climate change are in it for the money by the way they're fired now and out of work for not towing the line hahaha greedy fuckers should've done what we told them if they wanted money

Who said you are paying for carbon taxes? I want all oil nationalized and phase out period. Carbon tax does nothing to big oil.

Nigger mafia.

>Every other article is someone 'slamming' someone.
And here's why that's wonderful

Remember. 99% of scientists also through the sun revolved around the sun and got upset when one said the opposite.

Attached: 06c5256fd87d5f66146dfb0c6592c3e8.jpg (884x1440, 86K)

According to the past IPCC reports we're doomed anyway. So our best bet is science and technology to counter any possible negative side-effects of warming. They made a strategic error in putting this information into the reports and gave another argument for not decreasing CO2 emissions.

One still has to think how come the natural life was the most plentiful when it was much warmer than today.

Kys

What kind of asshole even cares. I just want to watch it burn

Who the fuck are you talking about?

relying on predictive computer models that may be based on incorrect data rather than reasoned observation and postulation of real-life occurrences. Then discarding 90% of the models when they don't fit and retroactively propping up the ones that did as the "real" models. Complete opposite of science.
This is basically where the whole "CO2 causes warming" nonsense came from. If you feed the models this data then of course it's going to show you catastrophic warming. The reality is that solar activity has a major influence on temperature trends and CO2 trends always FOLLOW temperature.

Have you missed the entire debate? Science as a field has become a tool of disinformation and manipulation. No one is disputing the validity of the scientific method

>implying we will ever reach that level
This guy is a scientist, right? Even under the absolute worst possible predictions for climate change, stuff even these guys say is complete bullshit, we still have an oxygen atmosphere, land, food and bearable temperatures.

Seems he is trying to say something about geocentrism while having a stroke

Copernicus.

Attached: 39902832_460238417814508_2085294527303647232_n.jpg (1033x772, 75K)