Operation Wishlist

Report an e-thot to the IRS for failing to disclose their amazon wishlist gifts. They often brag on twitter showing pictures of thousands of dollars items received from their e-cucks. Tell the degenerate whore she is being audited. Enjoy the keks of roastie salt while making the world a better place.

Attached: 1499920428530.webm (1280x720, 1.91M)

Tfw no perfect tits gf

sorry ive been under a rock.

can someone give me a quick rundown on this thot IRS thing?

didn't missalice get boofed by the aussie gov for not paying her taxes?

perfect? those tits look fucking disgusting

People have been reporting prostitutes and camwhores for tax evasion.

I don't like nipples like that.

faggot

Anyone else get disappointed by the lack of mystery involved in her just taking her top off completely? Like I was into it when she was teasing with the cleavage but afterwards it was just nudity and meh.

>camwhores make six figure salaries masturbating on the internet
>camwhores don't pay any taxes on this income
>that's illegal
>screen cap their prices, their wishlists, their thank yous for donating, their tweets gloating about their income
>send it to the IRS
>that's get fined hundreds of thousands of dollars in back taxes or go to jail for evasion

based nip

no, those are about as good as it gets if you dont like you are homosex

thanks

dude this happens to me all the time, once the girl is fully naked i lose interest

missalice camwhore thot

I'd honestly be in favor of allowing only chicks with tits this perfect to just skip the whole tax thing. It would help create a world for our children where roasties with gross tits are no longer a thing.

So, is it like these whores will say 'instead of you paying me cash for a video or whatever, you can send me a 300 dollar Amazon gift card'? Because that might be considered tax evasion. I think if it's really just cucks buying them shit for no reason they're probably safe unless they're actually getting like $20k in gifts

Those right there are theeee perfect tits.

Wow...I thought you guys were conservatives. Why are you suddenly in favor of more taxes, now?

Attached: venti1.webm (1080x1920, 947K)

The thot-com bubble
Whoremeggedon
Ragnathot
Thotli yuga
Thotpocalypse
The brapture
Thotlocaust
The hoah
The whorelodomor
The Great leap whoreward
The sinking of the tit-anic
Hericane thotrina
Whorenado of trolls
FukaSHEma
World whore 2
Thottergate
Bitchkrieg
Thötterdämmerung
Whorehammer Endtimes Spermintide

Attached: 1543235697651.jpg (479x359, 23K)

Twatter: #ThotAudit and #ThotPatrol

soon: #OperationWishlist

Attached: camwhore.webm (1270x682, 1.9M)

In relation to this, I volunteer to be in the IRS titty committee to determine if tits are good enough for tax exempt status.

Why do Jow Forumsacks know so much about e-whores and findoms? It sounds like you people know all their twitter accounts by heart, almost like you're their primary customers or something. Pathetic desu

bump to ruin these whores FUCK YE

Who is this and what is the thing in the background?

cam thots average dozens of DMCA violations per day

look at her fucking stupid face

nz government, ages ago.

Attached: U6II6MCVrZNbMY1M.webm (720x1280, 3M)

Jow Forums is very redpilled on the industries (((they))) control

More like, equal paying fields...

Attached: 1543166046309.jpg (640x643, 305K)