Why are polygamous marriages illegal?

Why are polygamous marriages illegal?

Attached: 1543284059151.png (500x997, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/rL8M7
youtube.com/watch?v=g3P3h2AgIMk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Inb4 bullshit
Here are the photos
m.imgur.com/a/rL8M7

figuring out how to make divorce function around a polygamous marriage would be a legal nightmare

Since white women are no longer willing to "settle" it's imperative we allow 5 to marry 1 Chad to save the white race.

it is weird that you cant marry two people but you can marry a faggot

This, the numbers prove it. Jews like to profit as much as possible. With more people added in the marriage, Jews spend more time and money and receive less benefit.

One perversion does not justify the other.

Marriage is the bond between one man and one woman. Hence why if she is not a virgin the marriage is doomed from day one.

Neither of these two should be breeding so their "marriage" is fine with me

I downright loathe the word “hubby”

Shit, just imagine the child custody issues. Think they're bad now? Just consider the differences between biological father (if known, or if tested for), vs who was primarily raising said child, or possibly multiple fathers taking playing different but equal roles.

>Why are polygamous marriages illegal?
Because, unlike FGM, Muslims haven't sued to make them legal yet.

Because it's impossible to split assets three ways, and there's an ethical problem establishing guardianship of children

Thots were used as a motivation for betas to wageslave and spend money on stuff for their families. I'm not sure this shit is going to work anymore.

idk I mean the mormons have it worked out

me too, its so degrading, I wont ever hear it in my life yet it pisses me off everytime I do in a movie

If the government got out of the business of marriage, the church certainly wouldn't allow this sort of behavior in a marriage....

Two reasons
1) marriage is between a man and a woman
2) polygamy demonstrably and universally leads to rampant violence and destruction of the society

Marriage is older than Christianity, fuck off with your bullshit religion you faggot.

Because getting a gf is hard enough now we don't need Chads marrying all of the women.

I legitimately had an 8/10 on Tinder message me about fucking her. In my profile, I had 'Boring so-and-so.' She was interested, and asked, 'How boring?' Anyway, we eventually started talking and she said she's in an open marriage, and I said I don't fucking girls who are in open marriages.

It's just so strange how these things are today. Like, it's not even an affair. It's just fucking with a cuck know what's going on. And you know that girl was getting MUCH more cock than he was pussy.

I'll give you a reason that nobody ever talks about.

Once you get three or more people into a marriage, it becomes a very interesting tax structure. People can die/leave and new, younger people can enter the marriage. It can turn into its own thing, like a corporation.

Currently, all marriages end. They end either from divorce or death. Three-plus marriages could continue forever, which leads to the taxman not getting his cut.

You cunts cant get one girlfriend, imagine if chads could claim a dozen. Even us non autists would be shit outa luck.

As long as some dude is there to properly discipline and raise the babies I don't care.

If you keep your oven warm, You'll have no trouble keeping the babies and women are in line. Just wispier in their ears, "The long pig is the tastiest."

something about being a white male and seeing this turns me on so much. I think we evolved to be polygamous during the hunter gatherer days. Anyone white person who doesn't get turned on by this is suppressing some serious emotions

Attached: 1541131870539.png (538x538, 322K)

i'd fucking prefer a girl cheating over a used up poly whore.

You can't see her face/boobs at same time. How do I know (You) just don't hate this girl and LARPed her entire story?

Many people have happy marriages/lives together where the bride wasn't a virgin.
>inb4 the chart
Yes I know. But nobody has proved causation and I'm saying there's still like 13% of exceptions. And since people have more character than a statistic you should be able to judge how nice of a person a woman is regardless if she's a virgin or not.

But then you're hurting an innocent man who didn't agree to such an arrangement.

Because woman would want to participate too, and a woman with multiple mens never worked in history, but the opposite has always worked and has always been a reference in ancient times to hundreds of cultures.

Fuck polyamory and live forever patriarchal harem.

Attached: Mormons.jpg (800x499, 100K)

"A quarter of Hungarians estimated that the world is more than 20% Jewish, and a fifth of British and Polish respondents said so"

Whats this Europeans are smarter than Americans meme I've been hearing about

This.

Virgin brides are older than Christianity, too.

This is correct. One man and one woman is Gods design for human flourishing.

Attached: IMG_1501.jpg (502x800, 171K)

mfw I watched the louis thorax documentary last night
just nuke that state already

Attached: Louis.Theroux.Altered.States.S01E01.Love.Without.Limits.720p.AAC.x265.mkv_snapshot_58.56_[2018.11.26 (1280x720, 92K)

You are a Jew and you sicken me.

Attached: 1541637075557.jpg (704x384, 45K)

But moses said when you go to war kill the enemy men, women and boys then keep the women not yet touched by man

Marriage should only be between a man and 2 or 3 women half his age

We used to stone people like this.

Attached: makes me sick2.jpg (285x281, 26K)

The possibility of marrying a hot girl is literally the only thing stopping the beta uprising.

Moses was a kike

You can have 3 women under the same roof all pregnant with your kids if you want to. Marriage is not necessary here for it.

Attached: leftovers.jpg (500x500, 102K)

There is no kind benevolent God, if there was he would have put us out of our misery a long time ago.

>m.imgur.com/a/rL8M7
Why is guy number 2 thumb bigger than his dick? I thought she said he had a big dick?

The good old days. Seriously, the world has lost all morals, 20 years ago it was just places in the US like Vegas that was filled with Debauchery. What the fuck happened?

they all seem pretty small desu

how did this thot find 5 dicklets to fuck in one day

Where is her clit? I cant see it?

Degeneracy

What the fuck OP warn me more explicitly.

I read,

Bullshit, here are pics to prove it’s fake

Fuck what was that my eyes

That bitch is 25? Those frown lines and that poor skin she looks like she should be in her 40s.

Brainlet

2 queermos cant reproduce

If not.

Yes, but maybe this is a good thing. A person leaving a 3-way marriage only gets 33%. Maybe the incentive to leave is less then.

3=1+1+1
wow that was easy. I thought you said it was impossible.

>m.imgur.com/a/rL8M7

I have questions
1. couldnt they vet better guys? they all look so out of shape
2. why would a Husband allow this, why is he such a damn cuck?
3.if she has all the power in the relationship, why the fuck did he marry that?
4.why in the fuck would you make this public unless you are an E-thot that gets money for doing this?
5.is there a video? asking for a friend

her husband is really a pimp and made $500

look at the finger nails.

Makes sense

Because they’re fucking degenerate

Rare

Gotta love western civilization

man I was hoping it’d be somewhat hot.
very nope.

absolutely degenerate
I hope we all burn

She looks fucking disgusting. She and her cuck "hubby" should be violently murdered.

are you really japan or just vpn'ing

i never believe a nip flag, i always figure it's LARPers

>m.imgur.com/a/rL8M7
She's ugly and all the dudes she fucked are disgusting lardasses with small dicks except for #2 who is just a normal dude
>so sad

Pretty hot. Fucking slut.

Her face looks completely insane. Not even the hot insane, just the soul having been consumed by demons of lust,

It's of no concern to me if a man whores out his wife, other than that women are property and a man can have as many wives and concubines he wants as long as he can provide them all food, clothing and bed. If she goes behind his back and lays with another man, then she should be put to death by stone or fire, just as the good book says.

t. muhamMAD

>Why are polygamous marriages illegal?
yes why?! They are a perfectly healthy form of relationship just look at this example:

youtube.com/watch?v=g3P3h2AgIMk

Attached: 1519029622537.jpg (3426x2226, 2.13M)

>normal dude
Sorry to hear you relate to number 2

Attached: normal.jpg (259x194, 5K)

i'd expect as much from aquafresh. i'll bet you live in amsterdam, the mecca of depravity

You'd have to figure out how to mass program women from a young age to not be possessive, but rather, possessions.

Good luck with that.

Social media needs to go. Things like the Thot Audit are a step in the right direction.

You know for every extra wife you have some poor guy is going bug-fuck mental because he can never, ever have a wife.

Because they are inherently oppressive. They can't be an equal agreement between more than two participants.

marriage has always been and will always be about giving money to a woman

Not even the same woman in all naked pictures lmao

reminder that there are more women on the world than men

>that picture

I pity white people

Maybe it's true. Maybe it's a troll. Maybe she's a hooker, most of them don't look hot once past 25.
Either way it's ugly fat people fucking out of cope before they turn too old for sex.

Not gonna lie, felt good to see how disgusting those bodies and cocks are compared to me.

Attached: 1469489406411.png (447x437, 307K)

>not knowing that women will choose of their own free will be be with chad even if he has several other girls already.
>because they would rather be with a 10/10 man 10% of the time than a 5/10 man 100% of the time.

They are the betas that will just contribute to society in other ways and their genes will not be passed on. They are needed as much as alphas but in other ways, it's just cruel they are given the same desires as the alpha.

based

Americans, everybody.

Anyone else think she’s cute? I would share her if I got to go cum in her puss.

Imagine being this skanks husband

Attached: D6B4768E-83C2-4A30-8FD9-513DB6C15D77.jpg (1242x691, 616K)

The absolute state of wh*Te "people"

My uncle is a polygamist, has 3 wives and 17 kids. My cousins are all monogamous in their relationships though so I guess they didnt enjoy growing up polygamist. All his wives are ugly and fat though. He also lives in a town thats almost all polygamists.

Or, if we brought back Darwinism.

See, physical strength can be worked towards. If you're a 300-lb beefcake, your brain is likely worthless, and you should be culled, or at least made into a eunuch and sold into slavery.

If we actually went by rules you betas make up most of you would be sex slaves to Jamal and Ahmed or culled lol. Quit larping, you have Jow Forums for that.

Brothels.

interdasting

>having awkward gross sex with five gross men in one day

disgusting, but good for her I guess???

Attached: 1536695015876.jpg (1280x848, 368K)

no thanks chief

Considering how taxing couples work this could become a great way to save on taxes. Imagine 5 people only filling out one tax form. Hell why not have the whole community in one polygamous marriage?