Anyone noticed how infected Dictionary definitions are getting with feminist/SJW propaganda over the last several years?

Anyone noticed how infected Dictionary definitions are getting with feminist/SJW propaganda over the last several years?

Soon the actual meanings of words will change.

Not the best example in pic but the latest i just came across.

Attached: jews.jpg (1677x745, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Robert
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Sam
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Tim
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_racism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The definition hasn’t changed, just the example.
But could be a sign of things to come.

Leftism can only exist in a politically correct, word weaponized culture where anything right of communism is a racist dog whistle

(((duckduckgo)))

Attached: chrome_2018-11-26_21-25-34.png (646x334, 23K)

from the conan the barbarian parental advisory page on imdb:
>Conan agrees to have sex with a witch in return for information. During the sexual encounter she changes form and begins to resist him strenuously. He rapes her and then throws her in the fire, killing her.
she turns into a vampire or something and tries to kill him mid-coitus so he tosses her ass into the fireplace, but some cunt had to spin it.

Attached: 1541949527826.jpg (750x917, 232K)

Yeah I've noticed the examples changing, but obviously it could go further down the line.

yes, there has been an extreme influx of example sentences for words being defined being "woke".

>synonyms:
>xenophobia

lmao! (((Wikipedia))) in double plus good think mode again

Attached: 1543283269144.png (1228x719, 642K)

Google "gender" and enjoy the presented definition

>Anyone noticed how infected Dictionary definitions are getting with feminist/SJW propaganda over the last several years?

Do you remember what Winston Smith's job was in "1984"?

Oh shit, i didn't know (((they))) controlled DDG too.

Fucking 'ell there's really no escaping them...

Yes I've noticed this
pic related
They alter terms to fit their agenda

Attached: assault weapon2.png (636x256, 62K)

Attached: dictionary.jpg (879x582, 132K)

>the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).
I'm sad user...so sad

checked, there is no escape.

yeah time to fully cut off mutts from education.
You can't pay for it? You don't deserve it. Illiterates BTFO.

I think that's the point...

So this was the very first book that was recommended when i searched for "gender" on Jewgle.

Attached: morejews.jpg (1113x1123, 200K)

Well let's test this theory. Someone reply to me right now with random letters. I'll run them through a word finder and come back with the definition of the first word that thing makes.

The rosacrouchians did this once

omlptrynae

hmm we should build a Jow Forums search engine called Goyggle considering DuckDuckGo has been jewed

"Fine gives us a glimpse of plastic, mutable minds that are continuously influenced by cultural assumptions about gender"
Just utter drivel. Why do lefties think that most of what we do is mostly driven by "society". I swear they're just projecting their complete lack of will because they're spineless people at their core.

Attached: 1418061456713.jpg (539x444, 48K)

I'd definitely be up for a Jow Forums search engine and have years of experience with web development... But at the same time it's a massive undertaking, and near impossible to make one from scratch that doesn't pull the results from existing corrupt engines like DDG does (it gets results from Bing and Yahoo).

Would be fucking AMAZING though. Top keks.

Holy fuck this is truly 1984

onamatopeia

Urban Dictionary is comp'd as well. Take a look at their entry for the name "Robert."

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Robert

Notice the entries made by one-post accounts in 2016 and 2017 talking about how people named Robert are "smart" and "sexy." Who creates an account on Urban Dictionary just to write something about the name "Robert" and post nothing else?

Shills, that's who. Pretty sure all of this spam was added when Robert O'Rourke decided to run for Senate.

Look at other common names on Urban Dictionary. No other name has this weird garbage.

>Soon the actual meanings of words will change.

what do you mean "soon"?

This shit's been going on for centuries.

Orwells here now, and he's living large.

I strongly recommend Anons purchase a physical copy of the dictionary. The older dictionary, the better. Use that to look up words instead of Leftist-controlled dictionary websites.

>Orwells here now, and he's living large.

we have no names man... we are nameless.

Definitions for genocide used to also include an example regarding diluting a peoples or preventing/discouraging the native populous' birth rates.

I can't find any such definitions online now.

Descriptivism has run rampant for ages, it's no surprise.

>begins to resist him
This is why juries are a mistake.

The meaning of words is always in a flux, you’d have to be incredibly ignorant of history to not realize that. The word faggot doesn’t refer to what it did a 100 years ago and you could argue it’s even expanded from how it was used just a few decades ago

This.

>no other name has this wei...
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Sam
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Tim

American Heritage has always been at the forefront of change. Get an Oxford Unabridged Dictionary if you want the real deal.

>American Heritage has always been at the forefront of change
Why do you lot bugger with languages so much?

EVERY.
FUCKING.
TIME!

Attached: 1513539390368.jpg (765x1104, 88K)

Wikipedia's even worse:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_racism
>There is little to no empirical evidence to support the idea of reverse racism.[3][4][5] Racial and ethnic minorities in the United States generally lack the power to damage the interests of white people, who remain the dominant group

It's going to be allot harder to burn these books than it use to be, but if the Internet dies for it it'll be ok.

Yes. They've been doing this for nearly decades now. But it has actually reversed somewhat without feminists realising how.

>implying Jow Forums hasn't avoided DDG for some time
Startpage is also iffy.

But they should be better than Google.

And don't forget - they can't escape us either user.

That 2nd definition of "nigger"...makes it usable?

Why it's important to have an archive of definitions before the Jews fuck it up.
Jews fuck up and defile everything.

So we can call disenfranchised black people niggers again?

Attached: 1530365956795.jpg (861x723, 73K)

Sounds like it's almost appreciative of their lack of "privilege" and therefore a positive thing to call black people.

What's a non-jew/SJW search engine that is actually somewhat good with results?

If Jow Forums ever makes its own search engine we should call it... ungoy.go

didnothingwrong.com
2nukeswasnotenough.com
bengarrison.com
racewarnow.com
gasallkikes.com
tendiestendiestendies.com
justcuckmyshit.com
its2015.com
rightinthepussy.com

Websters Third International is the American dictionary.

Definitions are descriptive not proscriptive

I don't care because
1. I have given up on this society and left
2. I never read dictionaries and they don't afffect me at all