When he's in prison, will they use lube or not when they spread his butt cheeks and enter his anus?

When he's in prison, will they use lube or not when they spread his butt cheeks and enter his anus?

When will whites band together and purge demonic black people music from our airwaves?

Attached: 69.png (620x460, 461K)

Other urls found in this thread:

idolwiki.com/1707-tekashi69.html
pagesix.com/.../rapper-tekashi-6ix9ine-busted-in-brooklyn-for-driving-without...
youtu.be/ARFRYPcbYKg
youtube.com/watch?v=aUQS3kexM3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

his ass is already blown out, how do you think they get famous in the first place?

It is a known fact that Eminem had to suck and get fucked by Dr Dre.

Remember who discovered Justin Bebier?

6ix9ine is jewish you retard

THESE BITCHES THINK IM STOOPID

Jews can't make black people music?

>his ass is already blown out, how do you think they get famous in the first place?
>It is a known fact that Eminem had to suck and get fucked by Dr Dre.
>Remember who discovered Justin Bebier?
this

I think he already got a dick in the ass. He reportedly was limping when he went to court the other day and they had to relocate him to another jail for his safety.

dont worry, no one gets off hurting down syndrome kids

please explain to me why you think they have lube in prison?

ALL THESE BAD HOES ON MY BOOODY CUT THE BULLSHIT

His album got leaked today. It's actually really good.

Attached: the-dubs-man.jpg (625x719, 95K)

If you go to donut operator youtube channel and find the 69video he has a link to the pdf of all his rakketeering and gang info

i dont understand it but kek speaks through me.. THERE IS NO LUBE IN PRISONS

? Are you retarded?
Shampoo or conditioner work fine, I used both to fuck the hell out of a fifi made of a towel and rubber gloves that were way rougher then a human anus.
And then when I discovered that during searches the guards would just yell at my to throw my fucktoys out, I started stashing tattoo stuff and weapons and probers etc in them and hair products worked so well for lube that I often completely forgot I was fucking a towel full of sharp things

>same height as the father of modern-day soundcloud rap

Literally how?

FOR VIOLENT BUTTSECKS

I hope that he and all american degenerate rapers will die in prison.

Attached: 15432322465890.jpg (1080x1350, 274K)

You can get stuff like lotion, shampoo, soap from the prison commissary. It is not difficult to make some prison lube.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2015-03-01_at_9.19.27_PM1.png (458x609, 182K)

are you retarded? just because something CAN be used as something other than its intended use does not make it that thing... so you telling me you the type of nigga who would fuck trans man pussy because hey its a pussy.. nigga you a faggot

no lube is best homie

Attached: big_black_people_fat_man-229x300.jpg (229x300, 20K)

I didn't even know who this ethnic waste was before he got arrested but it warms my heart thinking how he will be raped in prison for the next 20 years. Wannabe niggers deserve to be niggered.

Attached: 0caac186ebfbfb2e188908f27295598c1d7280fa1348d42ddb52150bcb805954.jpg (600x428, 31K)

Attached: the-dubs-man-sweats.jpg (480x270, 26K)

Butter packet snd spit

see

TEKASHI69 (6IX9INE) - Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Net Worth, Facts and ...
idolwiki.com/1707-tekashi69.html
Daniel Hernandez was born on the 18th of May, 1996

this smells of bibical prophecy foreshadowing.
this dudes name is daniel he was also busted
at the 77th precinct

Rapper Tekashi 6ix9ine busted in Brooklyn for allegedly assaulting cop
pagesix.com/.../rapper-tekashi-6ix9ine-busted-in-brooklyn-for-driving-without...
May 21, 2018 - Brooklyn-born rapper Tekashi 6ix9ine was busted in Bed-Stuy for assaulting ... were being taken off inside the 77th Precinct station house

◄ Daniel 9:24 ►

"Seventy 'sevens' are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the Most Holy Place.

things ain't looking good for the house of shem, daniels
seventy sevens are coming up. nah they ain't gonna rape
him, he's gonna die.

>He was only given a year to enjoy his riches

>He became too much of a nuisance

(((They))) are done with him, I am unironically praying for his soul, Considering he does not only look like a jew puppet, But is fully unaware of the things he does ( like the democrats always saying this about latinos and black people) He was used..

Attached: 1543196153641.jpg (600x800, 369K)

Take the musicians and DJs and Kike mangersm and have them play the music from a nice toasty OVEN. The long Pig is the tastiest.

He was never a tough guy. White kids love people that act black for some reason

Attached: 762342342.png (1204x1204, 1.33M)

Man, I just remembered how much i hate niggers.

Daily reminder
youtu.be/ARFRYPcbYKg

BUTT HOLE SAGGIN, CRY WHEN IT HAPPENS
NIGGAS FUCK MY ASS CUZ I LIKE TO GET BLACKENED

Attached: tekashiBLACKED.jpg (570x695, 125K)

Exactly, I mean look at that birdman dude right in the middle, the gayest of the bunch and he signs these young cum guzzlers and he's lil Wayne's ex husband, he even has a tattoo on his bottom lip of 3 cum drops

Got alot of nice numbers!
this situation has been bugging me alot, I know for sure we are in the end times and my love to God is stronger then it ever was, I can not help but hope the best for him, He is a SHITSHOW by claiming he is a Blood, He probably has not DONE SHIT! and him being part of a Gang is literally when we all LARPED as bloods/nazis in our bedrooms as teenagers, I got a feeling he fucked himself up good this time, And it is a real shame to see the SoundCloud (hint?) wave dying off slowly and turning into a Juggalo scene, With Peep dead, XXX dead (Tree of life on his forehead) I have a feeling some must have been "taken" by someone or somebody, Not neccesarily Evil or Good, But it felt REALLY strange, eerie,And off too see XXX shot dead.

1 Timothy 4:1
Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons, through the insincerity of liars whose consciences are seared, who forbid marriage and require abstinence from foods that God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth.

He is obviously tanned American white larping as black. I think the circus hairstyle is just too much.

It also looks as if he is trying to force a apocalypse or something, Tell me that they forced those tattoos upon him for money.

Attached: 2020War.webm (768x576, 2.93M)

I finally heard this guy talk. I could understand only every 4th word. He was talking on the phone to somebody that was talking the same way. The article says that in video he ordered a hit on someone.

youtube.com/watch?v=aUQS3kexM3A

Attached: react.png (1133x684, 574K)

user, you're thinking far too much about some really faggoty shit right now.

Attached: whatisthis.jpg (300x240, 13K)

Attached: 69_1.png (380x277, 161K)