There was a thread earlier speculating about how the super wealthy are going to maintain power without whites and why...

There was a thread earlier speculating about how the super wealthy are going to maintain power without whites and why would they flood European countries with migrants. The main theory was that the bankers supposedly need more debt slaves. I suggest this theory to be misguided, perhaps deliberately, to suit their agenda.

Some of you are kind of on the right track, but the goal isn’t money any more. They have it all so why would they want to perpetuate a system to create more? The goal is control. They want sensors in everything and everywhere to monitor everything you do and everywhere you go. China is a perfect example of what they want for the world. They want everyone on the globe to be packed and stacked into “mixed use housing” (another one of their buzzwords). They want people out of the suburbs and into densely packed urban centers.

The plan is technocratic tyranny brought into existence via UN Plan Agenda 21. One of the buzzwords for this plan is “sustainable development”. They’re spreading this ideology via their new religion call “environmentalism and climate change.” They failed to do this from the top-down in countries, especially in America, so they’re now creating regional groups consisting of city and county mayors and boards of directors. I wonder how many of you guys even know these groups exist.

These groups are the ones putting land off limits to humans by putting them into special categories with names like national monument, national wildlife refuge, state park, etc.

All the identity politics and flooding of immigrants are to to keep people from paying attention to them laying the groundwork for their global control system

The real question is why? They’ve been having the time of their lives off all the wealth we have created for them. What’s the point of the control system? The answer can’t be to prevent a challenge to their grip on power because their power is so far beyond touchable today with the current system

Attached: 636F54FC-A93D-4C30-A254-BA6B17622832.jpg (620x494, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/technology/online/big-brother-chinas-chilling-dictatorship-moves-to-introduce-scorecards-to-control-everyone/news-story/6c821cbf15378ab0d3eeb3ec3dc98abf
theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/26/japan-under-pressure-to-accept-more-immigrants-as-workforce-shrinks
project-rainbowcrack.com/table.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=YFMcq0Vzsb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One thing you can do to combat this is very easy - show up to city and county meetings and put them on notice that we aren’t signing up to any global sustainability plan because only the senate can enter into a treaty, therefore these agreements are unconstitutional. Talk to your neighbors and share this info on social media. Stop getting distracted by nonsense. The solution to globalism is right in your own town and county. All you have to do is educate yourself a little bit and show up

They want a disarmed world population to rule over. They can't just roll in with tanks and militaries to stomp boots on necks because that makes the armed populace rise up and defend itself. They know the population they want to disarm would fight back to defend itself against an active threat but they won't fight back against poor migrants looking for a better life.

Their main goal is to get everyone to hate white people. This isn’t even racist, it’s just a fact.

I am an IQ of over 160 super genius user. Here is the reason in plain english. Immigration is to cover up that the elites ransacked the world of it's wealth. So everything around you in the developed world is crumbling and now, as the average person watches that decay unfold, they'll start pointing fingers at each other for the decline of infrastructure and economy. This means we citizens fight each other instead of uniting to murder the sociopathic parasites that robbed us of our futures.

They’re doing this to majorities in other countries as well. Look at Japan for one example. They’re about to be flooded with migrants and anyone who resist is being demonized.

The goal isn’t just to target whites. The goal is to distract the host nation with so many little problems that they can’t focus on what’s being built up around them. It’s a global psyop

You’re absolutely right. That’s part of it. My concern is the plan after the fact

They’re laying the groundwork for the post “collapse” global control system. And by “collapse,” I don’t believe there will ever be a real happening like SHTF. They’re going to let us down ever so slowly like boiling frogs while they build up the next global digital control system

I agree to an extent. But I don’t think it’ll ever come to open arms conflict. It’ll be small skirmishes here and there used as a pretext for more state power and creeping tyranny.

Correct. The future is enclaves surrounded by wastelands. Ultimately TPTB impliment various means to reduce populations. It is like anon5 reported back in 2016, they're targeting whites before making their move because whites represent a demographic with the capacity to block the plan.

Once most of the human "waste" is gone, they can enjoy the fruits of all the suppressed technology. Their future is a eutopia and we are standing in it's way.

To the person who says, why are we in the way the answer is simple, humans always fight over resources. If resources become unlimited it doesn't end conflict, it just raises the stakes for conflict. With a tiny managed population of "super elites" they believe they'll be able to live in harmony.

How do you think this will play out?

Failure and tears.

I agree. Open arms conflict is not in their interest because it's a bad business model for sustaining world government control as it promotes the ideas of self defense in the population at large. If any type of skirmishes do break out that aren't complete false flags meant for distracting attention away from the encroachment of the incoming replacement population they will be branded in the media as "mentally ill shooter" "troubled youth" "crazy rednecks with guns", things of that nature.

On who’s part? Us or the elites?

Right. And any problematic individuals can be dealt with via red flag laws. Although I don’t see a lot of support for these. Whenever they serve these, the person being served ends up getting killed by cops enforcing them or the person turns out to be innocent and the optics of the law look even worse and discredited

If I was part of the agenda, I would stress the system to it's breaking point using various tools within my means. Once the system is broken I would unleash deadly bioweapons to murder rhe native populations. I would use various vectors, including contaminating the food supply. I would also neutralize anybody who goes innawoods because self-sufficiency escapes the culling.

I would create a myriad of bread and circus plus psyops and disinfo to stop anyone from ever approaching the truth and if so make it hopeless for them to rally against me.

In short, the stage is already set. We could be riddled with prophage right now. Look at how sick our populations have become. Also, the system is breaking. Hurricane Katrina cost nearly half a trillion in damages across the US. The food supply is totaly adulterated. People compared to people from even 50 years ago are totally dependent on the system. As for the innawoods folks, lyme disease seems like a sure bet as the days stretch on.

But, I haven't figured out if they will succeed or not. Things don't look good for humanity. But, I am comforted knowing this, regardless the species endures. Our trials have been going on for centuries. There are ancient cities buried beneath European streets. My point, humanity will endure as our time becomes just another page of history.

with ai and robotics, white people are not needed to innovate and push forward new tech. we fucked up for good. jews win. whites die. the world becomes engulfed in darkness. evil has won.

The EU printed 60 trillion
whodo they give it to without devaluing the currency? Niggers and ragheads, because the kikes have the gold

>all this nonsense about a "plan"
>not having any insider information or knowing how anything works globally

There are no plans in the system, only contingency patterns. You do X, then Y happens, then Z because of XY. You do X, then G happens, then P because of XG. Stop thinking about elites and start thinking about tribes and sustainability. Genetic patterns. All these magic ideas about resources don't matter once you agree the resources have no meaning to you. What's money to someone who does what they want? It becomes less about systems of resources and more about systems of sustainability. The idea of control is just that, an idea. Control is weighed against power.

Funny that a forum that knows so much simultaneously knows so little.

Any suggestions on positioning yourself to thrive is such an environment?

I’m not convinced about the AI supremacy. Economically, it’ll have to be balanced against demand. The simultaneous push for flooding migrants while developing AI tells me the tech will not be as devastating to the workforce as many are predicting. They need the migrants for cheap labor. If AI were going to replace us they’d just continue developing it without the extra cost of shifting populations around preventing uprisings in response to it

Printing money devalues a currency no matter who you give it to

Follow advice of anon5.

Except they’re not hiding it. Their plans aren’t “insider knowledge.” This information is public and freely available who takes the time to read it

Attached: DAFC209F-AA9B-4DA6-B615-48A935B298A6.jpg (568x840, 261K)

I’m a newfag. Care to share?

anon5 is literally some chubby idiot who posts nonsense for dummies. the same thing with "Q", who is a tripcode user. Among the nonsense the guy peddles is pseudoscience about how 'feminism is a virus' based on shoddy information.

By analogy, he argues that feminism is a virus in the same way that grass is cheese because it becomes milk after cows eat it.

The "why" is so we can prevent you from fucking up our future plans (ie. Creation of the Overman) and promptly exterminating all of you once that is complete. Afterwards, most of the world is flattened and tuned purely towards creation of additional technology, Von Neumann probes and nanomachines to begin an interstellar empire, all while the "Elite" Overmen slay and absorb one another, until there is only one.

Eventually we will encounter alien civilizations who have done the exact same thing. And it unfolds the same way: Conquest and unification, until the last being existence, God, promptly begins a new Big Bang and we (Now including you!) do it all over again.

Is this really all down to Jews?

>bulk sense
140 brainlet concurs.

I’ve seen those femen virus disinfo threads all over Jow Forums lately. Epic trolling

No. There’s no way Jews could pull this off alone. The elite from every sect of this planet are coordinating this takeover

>universal death match
Sounds pretty boring and like a waste of time and energy. Learning to work in cohesion is way more of a challenge and way more rewarding than just 360 no scoping a bunch of newbs.

Seems like the most probable response I’ve seen so far

>Now including you!

What?

You glow my nigga. He said that contraceptives were causing prefrontal cortex damage. I happen to be the user that followed up on it and I believe anon5 was absolutely correct. Anon5 had a style to his posts. It was very easy to separate the BS from the meaningful details.

I attempted to answer this a few times but wasn't satisfied with my answers. Basically I have plans, they work OK for me, but probably not most people. I would say, do you best to free yourself entirely from the system that enslaves us all. The road is bumpy but I got addicted to it and couldn't be happier with where it has lead me.

>nonhacker lectures hacker about terry davis memes

you don't even know what you're saying or why

I’m a brainlet I guess for not picking up what you were putting down. I have lots of very useful skills and I’m intelligent, which is nice, but it also means I have many options as to where I could apply myself. The question is where to place my bets. Innawoods? Join the enemy and abandon morality. Rebuild elsewhere? Start a local movement? Head in the sand? Throw me a bone here, user

>Anon5 had a style to his posts
Yeah, the distinctive incoherent rambling and bad grammar always helps to recognise the real cuckold5.

The Eternal Recurrence. When the universe restarts, everything plays out exactly the same as it did before. So make good of your eternal existence now, because it's the only one you get, forever.

You're the only one in this thread being a negative cunt.

First I’ve heard of this theory. Terrifying but it makes sense. How do I know I’m the first one and that I’m not a repeat of my previous self?

I know viewing things through media examples is gay but I keep coming back to the hunger games as a glimpse into a future that the globalists are building. It seems like a realistic vision of a society without anything resembling a middle class or even a dignified working class.

Attached: Jennifer-Lawrence-showing-butt-768x1024.jpg (768x1024, 106K)

Why would I be positive about the spread of stupidity? My posts unrelated to stupidity are neutral, you trying to (((contextualize))) what I'm saying is more of note than anything else.

>who runs the banks
>what religion is the Fed Chair?

Attached: 1543028615811.jpg (1333x2250, 1014K)

Whether you're the "first" or a "repeat" is irrelevant - the new iteration never remembers the previous.

you stick out like a sore thumb, lol.

>The real question is why?

Because control means you get literal slaves. In their cost-benefit analysis, it's worth losing lots of hwhite $$$, in exchange for a mass of brown people $$$.

Reason? Whites or, woke people in general, can uprise and cause a rebellion (hence why the world is in the state it is today), whereas a hogwash of brown people (kalergi plan) with lower IQ's living in fear and desolation are easily to scare into generating tax $$$. All they can do is complain while paying 80% tax on vices that remind them what being human is meant to feel like.

Let me elaborate on that, user. People who have actual power have assess to very advanced tools for predicting future trends and have contingency plans prepared decades in advance. You see, in the 60-ties and 70ties the fear was overpopulation. Somehow we now observe rapid decline in the birth rates all over the world ( mostly). The next big agenda will be automation. With the loss of employment and the deteriorating conditions to follow, people need to be pacified.They are thus preparing human containment facilities. Society must be disunited in order to stop any organization against them. People will be mixed and matched in ever increasing indentarian politics until they are on their own, in their 5 sq. m eco-concreete cells, being brain stimulated to produce dopamine. In order to do that, they must fevalefied the world leaving no group identity.

Thanks. I'm not like other users so why wouldn't I?

Hey mang, how do I "use" and query a rainbow table?

I went with a multipronged approach in order to hedge my bets that involved all of the above, including the head in sand bit. :)

I would beg you to not join the enemy. I know quite a few billionaires. There isn't a good one among the bunch and can promise you'll find them intolerable.

Answering your question is really hard for me. The very best answer I can give you, the correct answer is, follow the road you've set yourself upon placing one foot in front of the other. Take comfort in the fact that no man may know his destiny and that the purpose of life is to live it. I have answers but that one I just gave you is the best. Trust yourself. I understand you want me to spell it out. I tell you I don't need too because you will do exactly what is right for you in the end. My very best advice is keep your mind clear, respect yourself, and be the person that is your ideal person. If you do that it will make sense. That is a promise. It is easy to get discouraged and distracted, and it will happen. Learn to recognize the signs that you're wavering from being the person you want to be and set yourself back on the path you choose to walk. Got it?

I don’t see that happening. Their entire plan rests on the premise of convincing the masses to take up environmental justice as a religion. The end result must be a system such that in the public mind, everyone is playing by the same rules. That’s how societies stay together. When one group is seen as having an advantage, others will pull them down and try to stop them.

In the hunger games scenario, people inside wouldn’t stand for having disadvantaged people outside. Whatever they’re planing has to involve everyone being equal in every sense. That’s why there’s all this open borders and equality propaganda all over the world

in what context? cracking?

Whats their plan for Asia? Where do they fit into all of this?

Why do countries like China, Korea and Japan get to skimp by without accepting any immigrants, while white countries are being blacked and replaced?

>Whatever they’re planing has to involve everyone being equal in every sense.

oh annon, equality is for the goys
the ruling elites even in the most extreme communist hellholes lived like kings

>Why?
Power is intoxicating.
Teleologically it is the ultimate moral goal for these peopel; with all the ideologies and -isms just being arbitrary means to an end. To them, this is the closest to godhood they'll ever get. It is to control the will of mankind.

Attached: darkseid.jpg (678x381, 59K)

For supreme tripfaggotry on here.
Does the name actually influence the hash?
Or is this a security possibility that was simply overseen?
All I know is that there is the standard! hashing and the altered!! hashing.
Double!! are basically futile to try to break as you'd have to re-calculate specifically for the non-standard hashing mechanism.

Bringing immigrants into white cultures slowly destroys the white cultures.
You can see this happening across London and the UK.
If that is the elite masterplan they are fucked already, their future is just mayhem.

>what religion is the Fed chair?

Christian

Fair point

it's not that it's a non-standard hash for !!, !! means that it's salted. Which means that basically it has a secret server tripcode applied to the default tripcode. Knowing mootykins it's probably just 'faggot' but maybe it got changed with hiroshima. As for ! tripcodes you just have to match the hash, and yes, the string does influence the 'tripcode/name'. It's not a security thing, you can just bruteforce it.

You honestly think they’re doing it all for the money?

Ohhhh, I like this explanation. Hey, look at the bright side - at least they’re being humane about ending us. I’d rather be entertained to death than them unleashing a supervirus like others have speculated

fair enough, granted if you were a shill you would have asked how to fit in

you know one dose not really stop the other, having useless feeders serves no purpose and having most people in essence anesthetized will guarantee them no uproar when and if decide to cull some of 'em(us) that being said, they are smart enough to know having gene strains and breeding sub species suited for specialized tasks can be advantageous, at least before the proliferation of general AI, eventually they might shoot themselves in the head with that one

>that it's salted. Which means that basically it has a secret server tripcode applied to the default tripcode
Sorry, I am not a technically affine user, but this is what I understood too and what I meant with "custom hashing" - I now know to call it salting, thanks.
>As for ! tripcodes you just have to match the hash, and yes, the string does influence the 'tripcode/name'. It's not a security thing, you can just bruteforce it.
Wait, so
>Faggot#passsword ---> Faggot!p4ssw0rd
and
>BigFaggot#password ---> BigFaggot!p4ssw0rd
is NOT how it works and with each different name I will get a new table of password--->tripcode associations?

I get what you’re saying. I’ve been feeling paralysis by information and options overload. Too many options can be a bad thing, ironically. If I was cornered at least I’d have a clear objective

Choosing and committing to an option means letting all the other options go. You see this for so many people where two people have essentially the same ability. One takes one path in life, the other goes another way. Both moral. Both capable and intelligent. But one success and one fails. Not for lack of effort, will, skill or locations, but simply because one chose the wrong life choice, even though he felt it was the right thing to do

Their plan for China is starvation. I'm fairly certain Fukushima was intended to help that along.

If I was a shill I'd be posting with an anime image and trying my vewy best to blend in while subtly discrediting anything weird, off-topic, too informative or close to the truth, and making sure people keep 'following the rules'.

Maybe watch for those kinds of people. They can say the Nigger word for their job too, you know. These days I trust tripfags more, it's against 'le epic secret board culture' but if you've been here long enough you can tell the real users apart from the fakes easily. Goes double for tripcode users.

I did not understand you when you wrote it originally.

Tripcodenigger#fuckingmoron
and
niggertripfag#fuckingmoron

will both produce the same result. That is, niggertripfag#whatever, Tripcodenigger#whatever

>China

They’ve already implemented their plan in China.

news.com.au/technology/online/big-brother-chinas-chilling-dictatorship-moves-to-introduce-scorecards-to-control-everyone/news-story/6c821cbf15378ab0d3eeb3ec3dc98abf

>Japan

Japan is their next project.

theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/26/japan-under-pressure-to-accept-more-immigrants-as-workforce-shrinks

True. Fuck it’s really possible for them to pull this shit off globally isn’t it?

Makes sense! I’m trying to put myself there mentally. I’m not sure I could do what they do to people. Maybe that’s why they’re at the top. They’re ruthless

Don’t forget japan. It’s not just whites they’re after. They want there to be no racial unity or common identity anywhere they haven’t implemented their China style control system

>This..the Jew bankers want to have a shot at creating a one world government they promised for Satan before Jesus returns and fucks it all up for them.

>shoot themselves in the head

I agree. I just don’t see how AI can be controlled

As far as breeding sub species goes that sounds a lot like our buddy Huxley. Brave New World

i do watch for these kind of people. its not the tripfag that tipped me off, it was your usage of echoes, often shills will shoehorn them in or shoehorn in jew accusations

The people in the capitol are the elites. They dont want people to be equal to them.

That’ll be a sight to see

Why?
If you put aside what humans are, you can't understand the plan.
Understand human nature and by that guess what's their goal.
We are created by a God.
We are saved by God.
Our pains and sufferences are, if lived in,by and for God, a tool to get into communion with God, with Love.
Even in the darkest hour there is Hope.
They are trying to strip away this Hope.
They are trying to make you forget the Jesus sacrifice.
They want you to suffer, to experience pain without hope, to make you cry in the darkness of a never ending pain.
To make you choose death over life.
That's what happening.

Attached: death-on-horseback-from-alfred-rethel-s-ken-welsh.jpg (900x614, 180K)

I don’t see such a system lasting long. How do you keep a group of sociopathic power hungry psychopaths from eating each other?

Back to your input on frank, you are correct. But frank also uses other ids to conversate with himself in his fag threads. He also manufactures notoriety for himself by mentioning anon5 and how he is so fucking smart randomly all over the board. Anytime hes brought up, its him doing it

I despise that. The endless 'ur a kike shill' spam is the most mindless shit. The reason I used the echoes is that it is a common tactic to do the above or to insinuate a poster should be tacitly ignored for some reason. Poisoning the well, controlling the context of the speech, and trying to paint a picture of the person are all typical tactics.

it is not impossible to rise to the levels of the elite, but it takes a while. that is the american dream. it takes 3 generations to turn from poor immigrant to new york elite dynasty. also takes about 3 generations for all the money to run out.

do you have any hacker knowledge to impart? aside from brute'ing a hash

Ah, okay.
Yeah, I am not educated on the metier, sorry m8.Thanks for clarifying that, I had been wondering about this exact thing for a while.
Also, my first question about querying was about this:
>project-rainbowcrack.com/table.htm
Though I am not sure if the right thing is even in there for what most people use - or is the usage of an insecure password so frequent?
At any rate, I know I used one that will be unassailable even if I had used the standard tripcode hash instead of the double## .
Oh well, thank oyu at any rate.

How I hate that they are attacking Japan too.
It's ironic, there was some kikel in Japan on twitter and he was, out of cure COINcidence shilling for shittigrants. Funniyl enough the people grabbed the parasite by the longnose in the comments though.

I’m not religious but your argument still holds. Suicide rate is skyrocketing. Whether their goal is to make men suffer and choose death over life is divine or whether it’s for entertainment or control or whatever, it’s still reality we live in today

It's a little more insidious than that. Not only do they want you to suffer, but they also want to dangle the antidote to your suffering in front of you. As if to embody satan but wear the mask of Christ.

I hope japan holds out. Beautiful people they are. Amazing culture too

What do you mean?

Don't fool yourself, they have fallen from grace to a mortal degree as well.
Sure, they still reject the most outright Dyed-Hair-Politics, but you know what I am talking about.
The only thing we can really hope for is that there is some sort of technical revolution that brings us free-market eugenics and maybe some sort of rejuvination of the almost globally diminnished human spirit.
Also - be careful to not be nostalgic for something that may very well never have existed the way ou think it "has" been.

I’m not naive. I know things are only going to move forward, just as it always has. It’s just the rate of change is unbearable. We evolved to deal with very small changes throughout our life. Today our existence changes faster and faster. As soon as we adapt, everything changes again.

At some point we need to reach stability. I don’t think humans will be able to cope with reality at the rate of change we are experiencing and going to experience in the future

>interacting with corrupt government
great plan retard, but we all know the real solution is bullets

I pretty much agree with you then, thee progress is good, but we should control it, not be slaves to it; this video resonates it:
youtube.com/watch?v=YFMcq0Vzsb4
Also:
>No matter which version of the video you open, the comments are gold everytime, check them out a little.

Attached: jewish family theater.jpg (633x306, 22K)

You’re glowing

Attached: 744DC294-C4D9-42BC-9E7E-4AE00C70BE31.jpg (192x204, 15K)

interesting i dont see you at all because you are a nigger

This explains why each migrant group has been carefully handled in order to provoke the worse responses from people, ie with the grooming gangs and crime. The only reason that I don’t necessarily believe but can’t think of another is loosh harvest or earth ascension. Even if we don’t believe it in, the way these artificial conflicts are being constantly generated with increasing intensity makes me think they do. These people are acting like they don’t care what happens to them when the curtain is pulled back providing they can inflict enough damage now. They are clearly running against some kind of deadline

It absolutely is because they need more taxpayers.

We have 100 trillion dollars of unfunded liabilities that is going to collapse our system unless we get a bunch of new blood that will be the sacrificial lamb to the problem they've created.

In times of hunger Inuits oldest tribe members would head out into the cold to die so they wouldn't burden their children. Our boomer parents are too fucking selfish and soft to ever have that kind of nobility and honor.

Trust me. Either this country will turn into a third world shithole, or we'll have to let the baby boomers starve to death so we can live.

Because it will be easier to decrease the population once AI becomes advanced enough to sustain, say, a million people.

Bump

1% are rolling back the gains made by the middle class from 1945-2000s. The future will be a small group of elites controlling most of the wealth and everyone else working minimum wage service industry positions. This was how all of history was for thousands of years and we are regressing to it. The boomers lived in a tiny golden era of prosperity and middle class wealth.