Hate crime

Some guy spraypainted swastikas on a black church in Antioch, CA. People were outraged, calling it a hate crime until they saw surveillance video of the suspect.
eastcountytoday.net/antioch-police-investigating-possible-hate-crime-vandalism-in-downtown-area/

Attached: Antioch-Hate-Crime-Nov-26.jpg (432x289, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eastcountytoday.net/antioch-police-release-suspect-photo-in-downtown-vandalism-case/
fakehatecrimes.org/
nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Molotov-Cocktail-Swastika-Found-at-Antioch-Home-Police-392619261.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The suspect is a black guy.
eastcountytoday.net/antioch-police-release-suspect-photo-in-downtown-vandalism-case/

Attached: Antioch-Police-release-photos.jpg (432x288, 44K)

>CA
>white people
ok.... Why would anyone think white people did that when they're like 2% of the population in that state.

Doubt it. It wasnt a dindu it was a whatcha.

>bitches
Literally everyone, even niggers, knew that a nigger did this as soon as they saw it

lol the first clue is the word, 'bitches'. Nothing about jews or fags, just bitches. That's not how we think.

what is it with americans thinking nazism had anything to do with white supremacy. Black people in germany were treated better in the nazi era then blacks were treated in america at the time.
>Hurr germany is a white country so a german nationalist movement must be muh mutt supremacy

Sheeit Tyrone,
whatchu finna do?

>bitches
>Swastika not rotated at 45 degree angle
I looked at the pic for 4 seconds, read nothing, and already knew it wasn't someone white who committed this.

At least the swastika doesn't look retarded

Fake 'n' gay

Did he uhh draw them while inside of the building?

False flag to start a chimpout to purge the remaining whites

I've to admire the fact that it's not a spastika, although it still ain't in the right angle.

>Some guy spraypainted swastikas on a black church in Antioch, CA.
>Some guy
>not goy
Gee I have no idea where this is headed Wally
fakehatecrimes.org/

Attached: jew_whatcha_doing_rabbi.jpg (1280x720, 233K)

I know about the racial legacy and history of racism, especially with black churches. They have been burned, bombed, and black people have been killed. And to see those swastikas as racial hatred and bigotry is the first thing that came to my mind,” said Jackson. “We don’t want to spread hatred, we want people to know racial hatred still exists which is why they have not yet been covered up.”

Attached: Temp.JPG.png (600x685, 625K)

Black suspect, This one is going down the memory hole. never to be spoken about again

Attached: a.jpg (484x527, 43K)

>WE
>WUZ
>NAZIS N SHEEEEIIITTT

One is backwards. Dumbasses.

Attached: 743.png (200x300, 96K)

I was going to say why would anyone vandalize anything in public, most businesses have cameras.

Only blacks use "bitches" as an insult.

They are getting better, no misspelling on this one.

to be fair, it is on a window...you could argue that its meant to look right from the outside.

>One is backwards. Dumbasses.
It was real in my mind goyim

Attached: before_after.jpg (1484x1029, 387K)

Hey, if i go fuck up a white church in my town do you think people will just blame it on some gamer kid?

Watcha doin Tyrone? Shieeeeeeet

>.you could argue that its meant to look right from the outside.
lmao
>break into local business
>take time to consider your audience and aesthetics
>fuck it it, just break out the generic black spray paint can
>masterpiece
Yeah no

Attached: commie_npc.png (500x481, 285K)

>Erwin Rommel, Tactical Genius
>Erich Von Manstein, Impeccable Strategist
>Robert Smith, local North Carolina Neo Nazi who dropped out of high school
Media and Colleges: They’re all for the same cause and all of them are ignorant bigots who have no sense of intelligence to humanity.

It disgusts me how people actually believe that Neo Nazis= Nazis

IT WAS NIGS THAT DID IT? WHAT!?

Attached: 5c2.gif (448x341, 976K)

Funny there was a similar Hate crime in that town and they arrested two white people, two years ago in mid September before the election. I wonder if its connected, any elections there now?

nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Molotov-Cocktail-Swastika-Found-at-Antioch-Home-Police-392619261.html

Attached: Capture.jpg (840x549, 49K)

He was a "super hero" was he also a patsy

Attached: Capture.jpg (825x474, 54K)

Trump has emboldened straight black men to act this way.

This, if it wasn't for Drumftpttpt pic related would never happen

Attached: nigger_honest_days_work.png (972x846, 656K)

...or this

Attached: nigger_fast_food_PCB.png (840x875, 59K)

Attached: 1509561839430.jpg (500x678, 71K)

How exactly are they spinning this as "not a hate crime" precisely? Have we thrown out all qualifiers except for "perp has white skin"? Is the nigger locked up? What are his charges?

Attached: d_09h.jpg (399x400, 13K)

cameras are racists you fucking white supremacist

kek this
I knew by the "Bitches" that it was nigger

niggas aint purging shit

Maybe he hates his own kind. That would be his only vindication.

It's a nigger. Of course.

Niggers are just really dumb and lazy. They setup gofundmes and shit for that by spraying up their own car. I know they are fake because they always get lazy and you can see curves in the letters and swastikas. Its never a message just incoherent single word bullshit

That's some fine swastika work.

>That's some fine swastika work.
they obviously had the template

Attached: hitler_how_to.jpg (1023x522, 77K)

WE

WUZ

Attached: niggabrews.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Kek. Turns out straight black men really are the White people of black people

Attached: 5E53C185-D7F0-40A7-8752-5B83D7F47609.png (894x909, 942K)

I would like to think real naxis cared about astetics.

Like get out a stencil, and make sure its level and at the correct 45 degree angle. This kind of haphazard desecration isnt really thier motif.

Its indicitive of a careless miscreant. Its sloppy and sad.

KAANGS

anybody else's comment not showing up on the updated story?

>anybody else's comment not showing up on the updated story?
I can even post, the faggot are telling me my number one sock puppet is not valid. Fucking kikes

Attached: WTF.png (440x440, 200K)

I get the feeling this guy is legit doing this though.
He's not Jewish... so maybe..

>>CA
>>white people
>ok.... Why would anyone think white people did that when they're like 2% of the population in that state.
Because everyone knows minorities are the ones committing crimes

Lol gif