Why are there literally zero threads about Mueller BTFO Mueller?

Really makes you think.....

Attached: 8CE5F787-4E3A-4DF2-8BF0-B2C0A251A661.jpg (618x410, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uTDO-kuOGTQ
imdb.com/title/tt1355683/
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-mueller-record-20171122-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rmemeber when he ignored all those Al Qaeda commandos that waltzed into the United States?

Attached: 1543222175356m.jpg (1024x576, 96K)

Rand Paul is also BTFOing Israel if anyone cares. Also the Clintons had several dozen people murdered in Haiti recently and...I don't think anyone cares.

don't trust any out
not even your own

Someone comes along and exposes who Robert Mueller actually is then the thread dies.

youtube.com/watch?v=uTDO-kuOGTQ

>Why are there literally zero threads about Mueller BTFO Mueller?
I've got Mueller fatigue. What's the latest?

lol he was head of the FBI for literally 7 days on September 11, 2001 but yeah he's to blame for that fuckup

nah theres still people who care, just now most of the time the threads dont really go anywhere or get pruned/deleted
he testified that iraq had wmd's. he is clearly very trustworthy and very thorough

>lol he was head of the FBI for literally 7 days on September 11, 2001 but yeah he's to blame for that fuckup
That's pretty impressive. Is he Clock King from Batman?

Its muellers day off goy. We wont get to trial

Thank you user, I hadn't seen that

explain what happened op... or anybody

prior to that he was working at the boston fbi law offices.. you know during the entire time that whole fiasco with whitey bulger took place.. but no user, listen to the masses, he's a stand up fellow

who did they have killed? is that why civil war is breaking out there?
this. what happened today?

QRD on the Whitey fisasco?

basically lots and lots and lots of corruption

there have been a few shitty movies made about it imdb.com/title/tt1355683/

what happened with mueller today? i see nothing

Watch the departed or black mass..or google whitey bulger

i really will fuck up how everything works if i try to relay all the information to you myself. go educate yourself about how informants in the fbi work and how the legal team of the fbi would be involved and over how many years it took place and draw your own conclusions, i can tell you i think the dude is a scumbag but my word doesnt mean shit and you shouldnt trust me or anyone else on this filipino dreamcatcher site

nah i just meant something happened with him and manafort today but i can't figure out what it was exactly

oh that, who the fuck knows.. manafort was literally charged with lying.. now he needs to go to jail immediately because of.. lying? i have nothing to back this up but it could be something similar to what happened with flynn, where flynn never committed a crime but lied about it to mueller which made it a crime(?).. there has been weird shit going on with this whole investigation and im not certain anyone, even the parties involved, will ever truly know the whole story

>his hero is a guy that knowingly tried to prosecute someone that he knew wasnt guilty
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-mueller-record-20171122-story.html

its actually amazing to see how low dems ethics go when it comes to getting le oranj man

lol I don't blame mueller for 9/11 so obviously I'm a democrat and I love him

The attacks didn’t happen on the Sabbath, did they?

I did not know that. Didn't it seem weird that somebody murdered Bulger, who was like 85 years old and was going to die in prison anyway?

yes and no, that man did not make many friend while running boston, however the first thing i thought of when he was murdered is how much dirt that dude must have had on the fbi

Is this real?

He was a rat. He got put in gen pop and lasted like 4 hours. It turned out half the people he turned on were complete fabrications, or pinning shit he did on other people. He lost his protection.

Attached: 1469240044174.gif (386x281, 1.44M)

Manafort is going to rot in jail which is what he deserves

Attached: 1484659835813.jpg (550x742, 76K)

Real beany.

Attached: 1525499191732.jpg (2809x2952, 2.54M)

Attached: 1539072797668.jpg (1684x1499, 775K)

Its all just noise goy. Don't you know we have to go save Ukraine from muh Russia?

>Surely no one on the left is guilty of worse than Manafort.
>Surely I will not live to see my infintile hatred turned back upon me tenfold.

Q is fake bullshit. But, you’re super fucked in the end, sir.

Attached: BDAE57D8-B3A1-4DB3-AE15-AC7608C32B4C.jpg (950x534, 45K)

Because who fucking cares? Charge Trump or whatever or don't, I'm tired of the constant "HURRY MUELLER!" screeching 24/7.

You've either got the goods or you're stalling to fabricate them. Time to show what your hand or fuck off.

yOu stoopid motherfucker..

Attached: I have information you might be interested in.jpg (620x440, 60K)

Russia, if you're listening, Manafort needs to be extradited to Ukraine.

not an argument

>believing the Putin puppet meme in 2018

So here is my take:

- Manafort never lied. He always cooperated. They need to publish that he lied, so they can claim the information he gave came from another witness/they found out themselves. Because what Manafort told Mueller is sleeping with the fishes stuff and he and his family want to go deep into witness protection.

Mueller is such a good goy.